Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
After Wes breaks into Ryan's penthouse, Annie is terrified that Richie will come after her.

Unaware that Wes is really Richie, Babe, Emma and little Adam are trapped with him in a cabin during a storm, while Ryan and Aidan find disturbing evidence in Richie's room.

Richie and Ryan are set for a battle to the end.

Jonathan proposes to Ava, and tells her to take her time in responding, however news of the marriage proposal prompts a bad reaction from Lily.

Zach agrees to fund JR's business ventures, but the offer is not without strings attached.

Kendall pretends to Erica that she is dropping her revenge quest against Greenlee.

Unaware that Kendall's plotting against her too, Zach sets his scheme against Greenlee into motion and conspires with JR to get Greenlee out of Fusion by making her believe her fertilized eggs weren't destroyed during the blackout.

After Hannah reveals to Zach that she suffered a breakdown, he comforts her, which Kendall witnesses.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

Unaware that Kendall's plotting against her too, Zach sets his scheme against Greenlee into motion and conspires with JR to get Greenlee out of Fusion by making her believe her fertilized eggs weren't destroyed during the blackout.

So maybe this is why we have been hearing about the blackout lately........over and over and over and over.......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

So maybe this is why we have been hearing about the blackout lately........over and over and over and over.......

Tell me why this would matter?  She is over Ryan, so why doesn't she harvest more and get another donor who she wouldn't have to share her kid with?  Nothing about this BO s/l makes any sense at all.  Greenlee IMO is a ruined character that I really don't give a rats ass about.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I've been wondering this whole time why Greenlee couldn't just have more eggs harvested and go to a sperm bank. Was there ever anything about her eggs not being good? I don't remember that, I thought it was just that she couldn't carry a baby. So, if she still wants a baby so badly why doesn't she just go have one and get the hell out of Pine Valley. Is this all just holes in the writing? If my ex had done to me what Ryan did to her (pretending to be dead and all) there is NO way I would still want to have a baby that I would have to share with him.

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:

It also seems like last week's conversation between Zach and Kendall about not keeping secrets was a setup for them both going after Greenlee in secret.  The big difference is Zach will not tell Kendall to protect her, but Kendall won't tell Zach because she knows he will stop her.  Zach will feel even more guilty after Kendall does whatever she's going to do to Greenlee that he didn't convince her he would take care of Greenlee.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:

Zach agrees to fund JR's business ventures, but the offer is not without strings attached.

Like the business venture requires JR's permanent presence in Outer Mongolia?! I should be so lucky.

Quote:

Kendall pretends to Erica that she is dropping her revenge quest against Greenlee.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

Let this be a setup for the big reveal that Spike is really Greenlee and Ryan's.

Quote:

After Hannah reveals to Zach that she suffered a breakdown, he comforts her, which Kendall witnesses.

Substitute "Dixie" for "Hannah" and it proves McTavish never left the building.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.