Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
SNS Spoilers Week of September 28:

Steffy tells Ivy to go wherever she wants as long as it's far away from her.

Ivy tells Steffy that Eric won't stand for her firing, but Steffy feels he would be disgusted with her blackmail.

Quinn lashes out at Bill for playing favorites between Liam and Wyatt.

Liam realizes that he's back on Quinn's bad side.

Deacon urges Quinn to take a different approach with the Spencers before something irreversible happens.

Caroline is stunned by the unexpected news that Ridge shares with her, as he finally admits that he had a vasectomy.

With relations between Ridge and Thomas already strained, father and son come to blows after Thomas is caught with someone in a compromising situation.

Brooke and Caroline face off in the midst of a family crisis.

Recent events leave Caroline on the verge of making a life-changing revelation.

COMING: Caroline makes plans for an uncertain future.

:-(. Shit is about to hit the fan!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks, Alina... all I can say is CRAP... it was wonderful while it lasted!
I think a supportive wife would take the vasectomy news and work WITH their husband
to get it reversed, discuss adoption, etc.!!  It would never be a deal breaker if the
love for her husband was there! She said she wanted to wait at least a year anyway!!
And having Ridge catch her with (Thomas?) will be disgusting, especially after what
happened previously!  Just YUCK!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Oh Dear God!!!!!!!!  Talk about a short honeymoon, I don't even want to say how I am interpreting each of the highlighted spoilers [frown] 

Well, since Ridge will be badgered by the finger snapper today, I hope he will at least have some blissful days next week before the poop hits the fan [tear]

Don't know when Deacon turned into such a sage, wise person, but I see that Quinn/Liam is being reignited [rolleyes]

Thanks for posting these, Alina.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Well, I just hope I get the satisfaction of watching Ridge pulverize the shit out of Thomas, or at least toss him off the balcony.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thanks, Alina... all I can say is CRAP... it was wonderful while it lasted!
I think a supportive wife would take the vasectomy news and work WITH their husband
to get it reversed, discuss adoption, etc.!!  It would never be a deal breaker if the
love for her husband was there! She said she wanted to wait at least a year anyway!!
And having Ridge catch her with (Thomas?) will be disgusting, especially after what
happened previously!  Just YUCK!!

The spoiler says "someone", not Caroline. 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'm stuck on the "someone". Thinking bad bad thoughts! Shudder!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I'm stuck on the "someone". Thinking bad bad thoughts! Shudder!
If it is one more FC model, or even the know-it-all nymphette Nicole, I doubt Ridge would be that upset.  If I were to fantasize, that someone would be the finger snapping shrew!  But would Ridge come to blows over her when he is over-the-moon happy with Caroline?  Or perhaps, this happens AFTER he tells Caroline about the V, and she is distraught, AGAIN!  UGH, I better stop thinking before my head hurts.

I can't get the "life-changing revelation" out of my mind [frown]  Especially since today, she AGAIN confirmed to the rapist that they are "in the clear"!  Being soapland, we know it means she probably IS pregnant.  So now that she knows about Ridge's V, if she IS pregnant, she will assume it is not his child and is forced to tell him about the night of horrors?  This is just wayyyyyyyyyy too soon after their wedding [explode]

Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
The Ivy/Steffy spoiler was this week lol

I'm not worried at all. I think Thomas will comfort Caroline with a hug and Ridge will see it and misinterpret it

banner credit: Ashtonion
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Piggy backing to add teasers for this coming week (source: b&b email newsletter):

B&B TEASERS
Week of September 21st - 25th

Cupid throws back his bow and makes his aim on a sweet young couple. (Zende and Nicole)

A plan is hatched to regain a position once held and return to the fold of the Forrester family. (Ivy and Wyatt)

Information is obtained that could change the course someone's life-long dream. (Bad news for Ridge from doctor??? V not reversible??? FUCK!

Theories are thrown around as to why a particular someone isn't thrilled to learn of another's happiness. (Brooke sulking)

One person's secret may lead to another's devastation. (Ridge again...devastation for Caroline????)

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Caroline made it clear that no disturbance to Ridge and her long night "Baby Forrester" project. Mostly like they will make love next Monday or Tuesday. Then revelation of vasectomy come and Caroline found out she's pregnant afterwards.  My theory would be the baby was conceived from their lovemaking session but neither Ridge and Caroline are aware the vasectomy didn't work.  So Caroline will be struggling with the secret of the hotel incident.  Eventually, she tell the truth to Ridge. I think this will be her life changing revelation.
Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I think the v didn't take. There'll be a twist.

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Anticipazioni americane Beautiful: un medico per Ridge...

"Tempo fa vi avevamo annunciato che la produzione di Beautiful stava cercando un attore per interpretare il (piccolo) ruolo di medico: ebbene, si apprende ora che Mark Damon Espinoza impersonerà il dottore di Ridge, che si occuperà della reversibilità della vasectomia a cui lo stilista si era sottoposto a Parigi.

Mark Damon Espinoza e Thorsten Kaye - Beautiful

Fonte foto: CBS

Per un casting andato a compimento, un altro è all'inizio: la soap ha avviato la ricerca di un'attrice per il ruolo a contratto di Alisha. La descrizione parla di una ragazza tra i 18 e i 21 anni, afroamericana, sicura di se stessa, sexy, bella, non troppo sofisticata, del Midwest degli Stati Uniti o di razza ispanica. Il personaggio, qualora vedesse effettivamente la luce, dovrebbe apparire in scena nelle puntate americane già da ottobre."

Speriamo che la vasrctomia di Ridge possa essere invertita e che il medico gli dia buone notizie! Non mi piace che l'abuso di Thomas nei confronti di Caroline passi inosservato e il messaggio che vorrebbe far passare Bradley Bell non mi piace! Caroline era vulnerabile e non era cosciente delle proprie azioni! Thomas ne ha approfittato senza nessun rimorso! Non mi piace...è un personaggio subdolo!

Caridge foreverrrr!  [family]

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I heard they are bring in a Hispanic or Middle Eastern female character named "Alisha". She is supposed to be in her early 20s and is said to start filming in October. 
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Ask Aussielo talked to Thorsten about the story.
Question: Any intel on when/if Caroline will get pregnant on The Bold and the Beautiful? —Tanya
Ausiello: Do I look like an EPT stick, Tanya? (On second thought, don’t answer that.) It’s rude to ask women if they’re pregnant — especially if you’re not sure — so we went the safe route and queried Thorsten Kaye whether Ridge would embrace the news that the stork was on its way. “His reaction would be very happy — if he were the father of the baby,” said the All My Children alum. And if it turns out that Ridge’s son, Thomas, was the not-so-proud papa? (After all, Ridge has been hiding his secret vasectomy from his young wife-to-be.) “It would be a really hard thing for anyone to go along with,” Kaye said. “If you feel like someone is part of your life, and you want them still to be, then maybe you try to figure it out. But,” he couches, “it would take a big man to do that.”
http://tvline.com/2015/09/18/bones-booth-season-11-death-spoiler-ask-ausiello/

Daily Spoilers from SID

Monday, Sept. 28
Caroline receives unexpected and shocking news from Ridge.

Tuesday, Sept. 29
Liam is chagrined to discover that he's definitely still on Quinn's bad side.

Wednesday, Sept. 30
Thomas is caught in a compromising position with an unexpected person.

Thursday, Oct. 1
Thomas' relationship with his dad becomes further strained when the two men come to blows!

Friday, Oct. 2
Caroline teeters on the brink of relaying a life-altering piece of information to a loved one.

Oct2.jpg

The way Caroline looks in the picture, it makes me think that Thomas came on to her, she tried to fight him off and Ridge walked in. [tear]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

Question: Any intel on when/if Caroline will get pregnant on The Bold and the Beautiful? —Tanya
Ausiello: Do I look like an EPT stick, Tanya? (On second thought, don’t answer that.)   http://tvline.com/2015/09/18/bones-booth-season-11-death-spoiler-ask-ausiello/">[/QUOTE]  [rofl][rofl3][rofl2]  Leave it to TK to say something hysterically funny about a possibly tear jerker s/l!  I still fear that they are going the route I have been dreading since the "night of horror", and despite Caroline confirming twice that she is not pregnant, it will turn out she is, and therefore assume the ASS to be the father!  Yes, like TK says, “If you feel like someone is part of your life, and you want them still to be, then maybe you try to figure it out. But,” he couches, “it would take a big man to do that.”  I desperately hope that B&B will allow Ridge to be that "big man", because nobody, and I mean NOBODY can play it like TK can!  In the future, however, I want it to be confirmed that the baby really is Ridge's, and it be in fairly near future, so Ridge doesn't suffer as much for as long [sigh]

As for the picture, it could be Ridge telling her about the V and about the "10%".  She was willing to sacrifice her dream before, she did say she would choose him over the baby, but she may have a big problem with the fact that Ridge did not tell her about the V?!?!  I don't know, it hurts too much to even think about all this, don't know how I will get through watching it [sigh] .  Oh, I know how, because I will be looking forward to some GREAT Rscenes!
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Ausiello: Do I look like an EPT stick, Tanya? (On second thought, don’t answer that.) It’s rude to ask women if they’re pregnant — especially if you’re not sure — so we went the safe route and queried Thorsten Kaye whether Ridge would embrace the news that the stork was on its way. “His reaction would be very happy — if he were the father of the baby,” said the All My Children alum. And if it turns out that Ridge’s son, Thomas, was the not-so-proud papa? (After all, Ridge has been hiding his secret vasectomy from his young wife-to-be.) “It would be a really hard thing for anyone to go along with,” Kaye said. “If you feel like someone is part of your life, and you want them still to be, then maybe you try to figure it out. But,” he couches, “it would take a big man to do that.”

Daily Spoilers from SID

Monday, Sept. 28

Tuesday, Sept. 29

Wednesday, Sept. 30

Thursday, Oct. 1
Thomas' relationship with his dad becomes further strained when the two men come to blows!

Friday, Oct. 2
Caroline teeters on the brink of relaying a life-altering piece of information to a loved one.

Oct2.jpg

The way Caroline looks in the picture, it makes me think that Thomas came on to her, she tried to fight him off and Ridge walked in. [tear]

Thanks for sharing them with us. Caroline looks frightened. I think she had a fight with Peewee Herman with skinny pants about Ridge. The wannabe big macho man make a move on her out of anger and jealousy. Then Ridge came in. 
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
OMG thank you so much for saying that!  I just told hub the other day that Thomas looks like PeeWee Herman with the too tight suit!   That's it!  Acted like him, too.

Sharon
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

.... because of Ridge's  FANASTICO virility, his 10% has more potency than any other

man's 99% so the baby is definitely his!!!

Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Quote:

Daily Spoilers from SID

Monday, Sept. 28

Tuesday, Sept. 29

Wednesday, Sept. 30

Thursday, Oct. 1

Friday, Oct. 2

Oct2.jpg

Thanks for sharing them with us. Caroline looks frightened. I think she had a fight with Peewee Herman with skinny pants about Ridge. The wannabe big macho man make a move on her out of anger and jealousy. Then Ridge came in. 

That must be why Ridge pulverizes the creep

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.