Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Ryan crashes Kendall's appointment with Dr. Hilliard and brings Spike back to the hospital.

Zach is angry when Kendall isn't there for Ian's surgery because of Spike, but finally reconciles with her.

Zach convinces Kendall to let Ryan take Spike home, but Annie fears for the child's safety because of the mysterious calls she's been getting.

Greenlee still wants the doctor to help Spike.

Jamie accepts a job working with AIDS patients in Africa and shares a bittersweet goodbye with Babe.

Looking to get more publicity, Ava kisses Amanda in front of the photographers.

Kendall is convinced her own way is best for Spike.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
kendallandzach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Zach is angry when Kendall isn't there for Ian's surgery because of Spike, but finally reconciles with her.

I'm feeling so bad for Zach every time Kendall mentions Spike, and Ian seems an afterthought, even though I really think she loves him. I know this story will be played out with excellent acting by TK and AM, but I love this couple so much, I just don't want TPTB to wreck them, and I don't have much faith in the writers except to know they love TK.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

Zach convinces Kendall to let Ryan take Spike home, but Annie fears for the child's safety because of the mysterious calls she's been getting.

Why do I get the feeling this will bite Zach in the ass?
And why do I also wonder why no one will listen to Annie?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

Ann, I don't think that Annie tells anyone about the phone calls, etc. What I wonder is why Annie thinks that Spike is in danger, but not Emma.

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:

Ann, I don't think that Annie tells anyone about the phone calls, etc. What I wonder is why Annie thinks that Spike is in danger, but not Emma.

Good point Sandi.  Hmmmm.....maybe the nature of the messages seem to target Spike personally.  Which would seem to indicate Greenbitch is behind them.  Very interesting.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.