Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
kzamc

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Adam denies to Tad that he knows anything about Jenny's disappearance, but is secretly arranging a black market adoption.

Krystal takes matters into her own hands and holds Adam at gunpoint, demanding he tell her where Jenny is.

Meanwhile, Tad finds out Janet's location and he, Amanda and Jamie arrive at the cottage.

Bianca is very proud of her mother when Erica stands up to a bigot who abuses Zoe during her New Beginnings interview.

Ava passes as Lily and steals things from the New Beginnings studio.

Someone tries to kill Alexander again and Annie wonders if it might have been Jonathan.

Adam has ominous plans for Tad and Krystal's baby on Monday, April 23rd.

Jamie suspects Amanda knows more than she is saying on Tuesday, April 24th.

Ryan and Annie take dance lessons for their upcoming wedding on Wednesday, April 25th.

Bianca and Zoe share an emotional goodbye with Erica as they leave Pine Valley on Thursday, April 26th.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I'm sorry but I hate hate hate how they are writing Adam right now.  They are totally destroying the man.  Black market baby gmafb.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Did they say anything about the Kendall Bianca goodbye or are these two sisters fighting?
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzamc
Ryan and Annie take dance lessons for their upcoming wedding on Wednesday, April 25th.

I also happen to have a dentist appointment for a root canal that day.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Looks like sweeps are shapping up to be mind numbingly boring.

Banner thanks to Sharon
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

I'm sorry but I hate hate hate how they are writing Adam right now.  They are totally destroying the man.  Black market baby gmafb.

Cindy, this is Adam.  LOL  He will stoop to any level to get revenge! 

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.