Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
kzamc

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

JR is shocked when Adam returns home from the mental hospital and takes Josh in as his replacement son.

Adam tries to force Amanda to help him destroy Tad and Jamie by threatening to frame Janet.

After Adam sees Tad embracing Krystal, unaware they were arguing, and Amanda refuses to do his bidding, Adam launches a plan with Janet to get back at all of them.

Krystal believes that Adam still has feelings for her and refuses to leave the mansion.

Tad sues Krystal for custody of their unborn child.

JR accepts Babe's decision to divorce, but instructs his lawyer to stall it.

Jack discovers that Lily is missing.

Aidan encounters a hooker named Ava who looks a lot like Lily and turns out to be her half-sister.

Zach shares with Hannah his regrets about the way he treated Ethan.

Kendall feigns good wishes about Ryan and Annie's marriage plans.

Ryan receives a mysterious phone call.

Zoe and Betty finally make peace after Zoe explains her life to her mother.

Bianca realizes that she is falling in love with Zoe.

The Week of April 9th

Bianca makes a startling declaration. 

Extra Scoops

An audition script has gone out for a young couple, Peter and Virginia; the script reveals that Adam and Janet kidnap Krystal's newborn baby. Adam has Janet meet with the couple, who attempt to illegally adopt "Jenny", however Janet forms an attachment to the baby and disappears with her.

Isn't MMT gone yet???

MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I am loving the scoop about Adam and Janet kidnapping the baby to show Kwak and Tad how it feels to STEAL someone else's child from them........

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I didn't see the rest, just the Zach part about sharing his regrets over Ethan!
Here we go again.  Let's dump on Zach some more!  I wanta see somebody be his friend, dammit!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:

The way Zach treated Ethan?! What about the way Hannah treated him and she dumped him on on a cold bitch! She knew all along he existed! HOW many times is Zach going to have to apologize for something that he tried his best to handle in the only way he knew how?!?! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Didn't we just discuss the lack of airtime that Zach is getting, on another thread?  I hate to disappoint all those who felt that the TPTB, out of consideration for TK, are giving him time off.  Well if these spoilers are correct then the time off TK is getting is a little exaggerated, wouldn't you say?  With this type of consideration he might as well be out of a job and for some of us in the audience, time to move on to other programs. This is absolutely ridiculous. It looks like we are going to be Zach-days starved for the next month.

I guess the witch is not riding off into the sunset soon enough, or are we just getting a glimpse of depressing things to come from the new writers.

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

The way Zach treated Ethan?! What about the way Hannah treated him and she dumped him on on a cold bitch! She knew all along he existed! HOW many times is Zach going to have to apologize for something that he tried his best to handle in the only way he knew how?!?! Grrrrrrrr!!!!

I agree Christy.  The only reason why I'm looking forward to these scenes is because I can't wait to see what TK does with them - I'm sure he'll knock it out of the ballpark as always.  But I'm so sick and tired of the fact that no one ever apologizes to Zach for the horrible things that they've done to him and yet he has to apologize for things even when he's not wrong.  How many times in the last six months has Zach apologized to Ryan?  I think at least 3 or 4, and he has done nothing wrong.  And how many times has Ryan apologized to Zach?  Zero times.  And how many times in the last six months has Ryan done something to Zach that he should apologize for?  Too many times to count.  I'm so sick of this bullshit. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
This show sucks without Zach on it... and without a story that is ABOUT Zach. I can barely stomach it... and I am sick of three years worth of Zach the Perpetual Scapegoat. I have had no use for Hannah since fall of 2004... that ain't gonna change anytime soon. No matter what shit TIIC try to ram down our throats, the ratings from here are going to get worse and worse as people realize that with the SS storyline over with it's back to All My Careys and Laverys. I am BEYOND sick of this shit -- it isn't new and it isn't different, TK and Zach have been spit on by this show for way too long and I'm fed up!

By my best guestimate, we've probably got another MONTH of Hack Driven scripts... from what I understand scripts are about a month ahead of taping, and the show tapes roughly a month in advance of airing. It hasn't even been ONE month since the Hack was fired and it will probably be May before her name disappears from the screen and we see the "fruits" of the transition writers' labors. Well... for me... that is too long. Starting tomorrow, I will not be taping or watching AMC until and unless I find out that Zach has been on that day. And honestly, I hope a bunch of people do the same -- I want TIIC to get a loud and clear message through the ratings that no one is watching when they shovel shit at us every single day.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri
Starting tomorrow, I will not be taping or watching AMC until and unless I find out that Zach has been on that day. And honestly, I hope a bunch of people do the same -- I want TIIC to get a loud and clear message through the ratings that no one is watching when they shovel shit at us every single day.

I put this same policy into effect about eight months ago.  I just wish that I had a neilsen box so that it would really count.  But either way, I just can't make it through a whole episode without Zach.  I tune in for the first segment and if there's no Zach then I change the channel.  I actually watched a cartoon instead of AMC the other day, and the really sad part is that the cartoon was more complex, well-written and interesting.  It's a sad, sad day when children's programming is more layered and multi-faceted that programming that is supposed to be for adults. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Didn't we just discuss the lack of airtime that Zach is getting, on another thread?  I hate to disappoint all those who felt that the TPTB, out of consideration for TK, are giving him time off.  Well if these spoilers are correct then the time off TK is getting is a little exaggerated, wouldn't you say?  With this type of consideration he might as well be out of a job and for some of us in the audience, time to move on to other programs. This is absolutely ridiculous. It looks like we are going to be Zach-days starved for the next month.

I guess the witch is not riding off into the sunset soon enough, or are we just getting a glimpse of depressing things to come from the new writers.

Diva dear they never scooped Zach or Zen.  They know we tune in for them so the want us to watch anyway incase they are on.  This is nothing new.  For that reason is why I tape, then I check the boards to see if TK is on if he isn't I usually don't even bother watching.

Forgot to Add Christy I so agree with you.  Wasn't Hannah the one who initially abandoned Ethan?  As far as how Zach treated Ethan well I beg to differ Ethan was a horrid person to Zach too.  I would bet had Ethan showed some compassion to his father that their relationship would have been better.  I don't blame Zach I blame Ethan.  He deserved everything he got and more IMO 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Forgot to Add Christy I so agree with you.  Wasn't Hannah the one who initially abandoned Ethan?  As far as how Zach treated Ethan well I beg to differ Ethan was a horrid person to Zach too.  I would bet had Ethan showed some compassion to his father that their relationship would have been better.  I don't blame Zach I blame Ethan.  He deserved everything he got and more IMO 

I'm  predicting that they are going to justify Hannah's behavior by saying  that she abandoned Ethan to save him from Alexander Sr. The writers are probably going to use that at the beginning to gain sympathy for her from the audience.  I just hope she is not going to turn out to be another character that the writer's prop and use to accuse and torture Zach.

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Diva, I have feeling you are right.  I, for one, think Hannah could be used in a much better way.  She could be used to support Zach and in my opinion that would benefit Zach in the long run.  They may have issues to deal with and I'm sure she would have many questions but they should have them work through them.  Lets face it if not for Kendall and Myrtle who does Zach have.  I really wish they would use Hannah as a positive instead of just some more turmoil.  I have to say I hope they are not going to do the whole baby stealing and working for ACS bullshit. Enough, the same old stuff really does get old.  I was so hoping once Zach got into Cambias he would find something that may indicate that his mother was alive and hidden by ACS all these years.  Perhaps find that Cambias was paying some medical facility on regular basis and investigate only to find that was where his mother was kept all these years.  I know wishful thinking on my part.  They need to expand on Zach and the baby is a good start if they don't wreck that.  Well, lets all pray to the soap Gods again. MORE ZACH!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I am with you Cheri about not watching the show without Zach. I have been watching Y&R the first half hour for weeks now. I was a huge fan of Eric Braeden back in my teens when he was on Rat Patrol and I just got the DVD and after 40 years still like him. I can't watch Thorsten deal with this stuff without some kind of diversion. I get so angry and frustrated about what these other characters do to Zach and constant scapegoating of him that I refuse to support this show in anyway if he isn't on. Jonathon, the other day, just sent me into orbit. These self righteos idiots telling him that he is to blame for everything! They are just a substitute for Alex Sr. as they abuse him one after another. Now Hannah coming back. Ethan was a saint as we have already heard as he built Cambius up into something wonderful along with St. Ryan of Lavery. Garbage.
And with the spoilers we also have Kendall, pregnant with Zach's baby, WORRYING her little head off about Annie marrying Ryan. Can't wait.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Cheri I agree 200% there is no watching this show when Zach is not on.  In fact for the first time in I don't know how many years I didn't watch it at all the past two days when Zach was not in it.  I cannot stomach anyone and it's a shame because there are some talented people on the show, MEK and DC for instances, but it is the same old story over and over and over.  I'm sick of all the parents dealing with children who aren't theres and stealing children etc etc etc.  How many times can you write the same damn story and now Adam and Janet are going to steal yet another child and does anyone pay for there crimes NO.  Oh wait someone does pay it's Zach he goes to jail for EVERYTHING.

I have given up writing to TIIC because obviously they don't have a clue and I am now writing the magazines to let them know exactly how I feel.  First I'm writing Carolyn Hinsey for criticizing the SS story.  I for one thought it was very good and kept me on the edge of my seat.  I think bringing back ACS was wonderful and something no one expected until, of course, the mags ruined that by saying he was coming back.  I thought it was a great showplace for TK's talent and Zach's backstory and imagine a couple working together to find the answer instead of third party interference and the whole cast was involved.  I can't remember the last time I couldn't wait until the next day to see what was going to happen.  How many people are brought back from the dead on soaps, like Stefano on Days, and it's just ridiculous.  This was, in my opinion, realistic.  Ryan was duped about ACS dying (loved that part) and his killing women not related to Zach was pure genius in that most serial killers are not rational people.  What the mags should be criticizing AMC for is the constant Babe and Ryan pimping.  ENOUGH ALREADY. 

I do believe TK deserves time off, however, that doesn't mean I have to like it especially when there is nothing worthwhile to watch on AMC.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Forgot to Add Christy I so agree with you. Wasn't Hannah the one who initially abandoned Ethan? As far as how Zach treated Ethan well I beg to differ Ethan was a horrid person to Zach too. I would bet had Ethan showed some compassion to his father that their relationship would have been better. I don't blame Zach I blame Ethan. He deserved everything he got and more IMO

Yep - unless they rewrite history (always a good possibility to bet on) Hannah was the one who abandoned Ethan to the tender mercies of Edith Ramsey, but of course he never even thought of holding her responsible, and nobody else has ever thought of it, either. Even if they don't rewrite history to make it that Hannah was duped or tricked into leaving Ethan and has been searching for him all these years blah blah blah, you know the drill - she'd get tons of sympathy, while Zach would still be the bad guy and nobody would question it if Hannah returns for the purpose of making Zach pay.

Quote:
I'm predicting that they are going to justify Hannah's behavior by saying that she abandoned Ethan to save him from Alexander Sr. The writers are probably going to use that at the beginning to gain sympathy for her from the audience. I just hope she is not going to turn out to be another character that the writer's prop and use to accuse and torture Zach.

That's exactly how I feel, too, Diva! We know from other spoilers that she gets Kendall's sympathy. I mean, come on....that just screams "psycho freak making Zach pay by targeting Zach's loved ones" to me. When Raymond came back, everyone thought he was a psycho freak, but he was a nice, normal guy. So the fact that Hannah is coming back garnering sympathy makes me very suspcious.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Reposting here cause I'm an idiot and posted it in the wrong thread, LOL:

I'm prepared for some major revisionist history coming our way via Hannah.  It's all going to be about how Zach failed Ethan and her.  I fully expect Ethan's halo to get shinier than ever before.  The longer he stays dead, the saintlier they will try to make him.   Forget the writers bringing up what an ass and a liar Ethan was to the extent of framing Zach for a murder he knew damn well he was innocent of.   Forget Hannah baring any responsibility for anything either.  She'll be the poor innocent girl who Alexander victimized.  Nothing will be brought out about how she totally neglected to seek Alex Jr. out to tell him he was going to be a father.  She had plenty of time to tell him and she chose not to.  Where the hell was she when Alexander "died" and Ethan very publicly took his place as head of all things Cambias?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzamc
JR is shocked when Adam returns home from the mental hospital and takes Josh in as his replacement son.
2003 ACS takes Ryan as his replacement son to stick it to Michael and Zach.
2006 Janet takes Babe (and Little A) as her replacement daughter.

Adam tries to force Amanda to help him destroy Tad and Jamie by threatening to frame Janet.
Didn't JR blackmail Amanda into helping him?

After Adam sees Tad embracing Krystal, unaware they were arguing, and Amanda refuses to do his bidding, Adam launches a plan with Janet to get back at all of them.
Erica and everybody at some point or other. Edmund vs. Zach and Maria?

Krystal believes that Adam still has feelings for her and refuses to leave the mansion.
Babe and JR 2004, 2005, 2006

Tad sues Krystal for custody of their unborn child.
Ryan vs. Kendall 2006

JR accepts Babe's decision to divorce, but instructs his lawyer to stall it.
JR in control again.
Jack discovers that Lily is missing.
May 2006 and several other times with Sam, Jonathon...

Aidan encounters a hooker named Ava who looks a lot like Lily and turns out to be her half-sister.
A surprise!

2004,2005,2006,2007 Zach always has to apologize. Nothing new here.

Kendall feigns good wishes about Ryan and Annie's marriage plans.
Or here.

Ryan receives a mysterious phone call.
And so has everyone else at some point or other.

Zoe and Betty finally make peace after Zoe explains her life to her mother.
 I'm actually looking forward to this!
Bianca realizes that she is falling in love with Zoe.

The Week of April 9th

Bianca makes a startling declaration. 

Extra Scoops

An audition script has gone out for a young couple, Peter and Virginia; the script reveals that Adam and Janet kidnap Krystal's newborn baby. Adam has Janet meet with the couple, who attempt to illegally adopt "Jenny", however Janet forms an attachment to the baby and disappears with her.
And this is just a blending of 2004 Babe/Jamie baby-switch-and-run with 2006 Madden plot, and a side of  2006 Janet steals Little A to save him from "bad parents" and punish Babe and JR thrown in. Plus, someone's been watching another soap on this network that takes place just over the mountains.

Isn't MMT gone yet???

Just my thoughts. SNORT...

Zachaddict

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:

We are going to be Zach starved while watching a rerun of the baby snatching story! This really stinks.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Cheri I agree 200% there is no watching this show when Zach is not on.  In fact for the first time in I don't know how many years I didn't watch it at all the past two days when Zach was not in it.  I cannot stomach anyone and it's a shame because there are some talented people on the show, MEK and DC for instances, but it is the same old story over and over and over.  I'm sick of all the parents dealing with children who aren't theres and stealing children etc etc etc.  How many times can you write the same damn story and now Adam and Janet are going to steal yet another child and does anyone pay for there crimes NO.  Oh wait someone does pay it's Zach he goes to jail for EVERYTHING.

I have given up writing to TIIC because obviously they don't have a clue and I am now writing the magazines to let them know exactly how I feel.  First I'm writing Carolyn Hinsey for criticizing the SS story.  I for one thought it was very good and kept me on the edge of my seat.  I think bringing back ACS was wonderful and something no one expected until, of course, the mags ruined that by saying he was coming back.  I thought it was a great showplace for TK's talent and Zach's backstory and imagine a couple working together to find the answer instead of third party interference and the whole cast was involved.  I can't remember the last time I couldn't wait until the next day to see what was going to happen.  How many people are brought back from the dead on soaps, like Stefano on Days, and it's just ridiculous.  This was, in my opinion, realistic.  Ryan was duped about ACS dying (loved that part) and his killing women not related to Zach was pure genius in that most serial killers are not rational people.  What the mags should be criticizing AMC for is the constant Babe and Ryan pimping.  ENOUGH ALREADY. 

I do believe TK deserves time off, however, that doesn't mean I have to like it especially when there is nothing worthwhile to watch on AMC.

Toasty2, I so agree with you that the SS slayer s/l was exciting and I looked forward to it everyday and even edited it into a two hour movie for myself.  It was well written, well acted, truly worthwhile TV. The soap mags have no clue.  They are sitting back and criticizing the one thing that has raised AMC's ratings lately.  Don't ratings show what the audience prefers to watch? 

The garbage that we were being fed for so long and still are being fed now, of Carey and Lavery propping, is what the mags should attack. Any s/l associated with Zach as the main character and TK as the actor is so obviously what the viewing public is asking for.  Why not give it to us?  Use all the other characters as props as you did in the SS story and you will have a successful show.

Today again, we have Zach in the first, middle and last scene. I didn't count the minutes, but I'm sure it's no more than 4.  Those idiots at the helm know  only too well, that we won't miss a Zach scene even if it means that we have to sit through the Carey/Lavery trash.  Why not give us what we want?
Only your ratings will soar.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

I did have a thought about some of us not watching AMC when TK is not on, if the numbers get too low they may cancel the show altogether, then we wont get him at all.!!!!! He may go to another soap or he could just leave soaps entirely and go and teach at University (as he has always wanted).
damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Yeah,yep, uh huh, what you ALL said, I agree totally!

Always one to look for the sunshine through the clouds, (hehehe) there is a VERY BIG WIN here for one of our Faves! With Lily returning as Ava, the "working girl", JonBoy wins the jackpot!   He can have sex with someone who looks like Lily but has the moral compass he has!

Seriously, I will be glad to see LR play a different role, love her!

“I’m very intuitive, when I am not hallucinating.” - Janet Dillon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.