Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
SNS SPOILERS 10/8

Ryan and Aidan are charged with Richie's kidnapping and attempted murder.

Zach confesses to Kendall that he refused to make a baby with Hannah.

Hannah conspires with Adam against Zach.

Despite almost giving in to her desire for JR, Ava says yes to Jonathan's marriage proposal.

Greenlee allows herself to believe that her rift with Kendall can be healed, unaware that Kendall is determined to make her pay.

--------------------------------

Was there any doubt??????---None on this end.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for posting these.  No doubt - zip, zero, zilch!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks, Fil... what a great way to start the day!!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte
SNS SPOILERS 10/8

Ryan and Aidan are charged with Richie's kidnapping and attempted murder.

Thanks Fil.

This made my morning...

The other spoiler about nothing happening that night...never a doubt in my mind!

Thanks Mon
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Fil....I love those spoilers   I had no doubt! 

Adam is going to lose!

Di I love that spoiler too but you know darn well it won't stick. shucks.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Thanks Fil....I love those spoilers   I had no doubt! 

Adam is going to lose!

NONE here either!!  I had no doubt the Zach I know would NEVER do that
to Kendall, but wasn't sure the writers knew it!  This made my day!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks Fil.  No doubts here.  Never.  And I've explained why many times in many threads.

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_at_first_byte
SNS SPOILERS 10/8

Zach confesses to Kendall that he refused to make a baby with Hannah.

--------------------------------

And the Bears do know what we knew all along.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:

Oh, I know it won't stick Cindy but I just want to enjoy it while I can. 

Thanks Mon
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Vindication at Last!!! As if we didn't know!!!

Thanks Fil.

I'm sure that Kendall will accept this confession with understanding, because she loves and believes in her husband. I hope that Kendall drops her revenge plot against Greenlee and goes after the bitch who tried to violate her husband.

I'm also glad that they are not dragging out this part of the story. The new writers have done justice to this loyal, honorable and loving husband and father.

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally posted by alwaysonlyyou

NONE here either!!  I had no doubt the Zach I know would NEVER do that
to Kendall, but wasn't sure the writers knew it!  This made my day!! 

Sharon, you and I must have thinking the same thing.  I'm glad the writers pulled their heads out of their @##es for once. 

Fil, thanks so much for posting - this made my week (hell, it made my month)! 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Hannah conspires with Adam against Zach?  Oh what a shocker!  Only not LOL.

I knew Hannah was here to get back at Zach and hurt him, not be his friend.  I bet she will really go for the jugular too, Hannah always struck me as the kind of woman that when scorned she could go BSC.

As for Zach refusing Hannah's baby request, never a doubt in my mind that he would.  I am still glad to see it confirmed though

Banner thanks to Sharon
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Hannah conspires with Adam against Zach

Geez...never saw that coming huh?

Thanks for posting these Fil.
ImToast

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I knew that Zach wouldn't give in to Hannah, but what do you all think of  the writers'ploy to make Greens think that some of her embryos might have survived the blackout? I don't like it because Zach may be willing to do what it takes, but he isn't so underhanded as to offer hope when there is none.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:

...what do you all think of  the writers'ploy to make Greens think that some of her embryos might have survived the blackout?

What if it's not a ploy?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImToast
I knew that Zach wouldn't give in to Hannah, but what do you all think of the writers'ploy to make Greens think that some of her embryos might have survived the blackout? I don't like it because Zach may be willing to do what it takes, but he isn't so underhanded as to offer hope when there is none.

I don't think it's a "writer's ploy" - unless it's also a "writer's ploy" that Greenlee also thinks that Kendall wants to mend their relationship and so Kendall is also offering Greenlee hope where there is none. (Not that I care!)

Besides, if any of Greenlee's embryos had survived the blackout and she found a surrogate, it would be pretty underhanded of HER to bring a child into the world whose sperm donor was happily married to another woman in the same town, when she could just spit out another egg and find an anonymous sperm donor. (Not that I care there, either.)

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImToast
I knew that Zach wouldn't give in to Hannah, but what do you all think of the writers'ploy to make Greens think that some of her embryos might have survived the blackout? I don't like it because Zach may be willing to do what it takes, but he isn't so underhanded as to offer hope when there is none.

I don't think it's a "writer's ploy" - unless it's also a "writer's ploy" that Greenlee also thinks that Kendall wants to mend their relationship and so Kendall is also offering Greenlee hope where there is none. (Not that I care!)

Besides, if any of Greenlee's embryos had survived the blackout and she found a surrogate, it would be pretty underhanded of HER to bring a child into the world whose sperm donor was happily married to another woman in the same town, when she could just spit out another egg and find an anonymous sperm donor. (Not that I care there, either.)

I agree Christy.  IMO this whole thing doesn't make a bit of sense.  Why would Greenlee want a kid with a man who obviously hates her and wants her gone?  Why would Greenlee not just go to the sperm bank and find a donor where she wouldn't have to share the kid with a man who obviously hates her?  This s/l makes no sense, because GREENLEE CAN PRODUCE MORE EGGS!!!  She just can't carry them.  So what if there are embryos out there?  Greenlee should be past the point of caring, as we do, if there is another Lavery spawn. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Greenlee should be past the point of caring, as we do, if there is another Lavery spawn.

It's a lame way to get Greenlee and Ryannie out of the Zensphere. Greenlee has one of her embryos implanted. Meanwhile, Ryannie are unable to conceive. Voila, contrived triangular conflict.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rita
Quote:
Greenlee should be past the point of caring, as we do, if there is another Lavery spawn.

It's a lame way to get Greenlee and Ryannie out of the Zensphere. Greenlee has one of her embryos implanted. Meanwhile, Ryannie are unable to conceive. Voila, contrived triangular conflict.

Interesting thought.  How about this....Greenlee and Annie are really sisters.  So not only is the baby related to Ryass but Annie too.  They are all one happy family!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rita
Quote:

Interesting thought.  How about this....Greenlee and Annie are really sisters.  So not only is the baby related to Ryass but Annie too.  They are all one happy family!

And I will be regurgitating my lunch every day for the next.....God knows how long.  Enough with the Lavery offsprings, please!!!!! Nooooooo mooooooreee!  That is not a good lineage to continue growing.  Oh dear Lord!  You guys are killing me. 

Thanks Fil!
rita

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Enough with the Lavery offsprings,

Well, when Spike's true paternity is revealed, that will be one less.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 

Well, I'm hoping it's not Spike's true paternity but his true maternity, that unexpectedly comes to light through Zach's plan. I've been wishing that Spike would be discovered to be Greenlee's son -- I pretty much don't care what it takes -- just anything to end Kendall's connection to Ryan, and that's about the only thing (other than Spike's demise) that would.

If it worked the other way, with Zach discovered to be Spike's father, he'd be  magnaminous and not deprive Ryan of visitation if Ryan wanted it...so I no longer want Spike to be Zach's.

With just everybody piling on poor widdle Greenlee now, if Spike did turn out to be hers, she'd take him and tell 'em all to fuck off (which of course Ryan wouldn't do -- and Kendall wouldn't either, at first, but eventually she'd have to).

I still have hope this'll happen, because the way this is going (the writers are just working so hard to drum up sympathy for Greenlee -- it's wasted on me, though), I figure Greenlee's just gotta end up having the last laugh. That would sure do it.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 

I agree Christy.  IMO this whole thing doesn't make a bit of sense.  Why would Greenlee want a kid with a man who obviously hates her and wants her gone?  Why would Greenlee not just go to the sperm bank and find a donor where she wouldn't have to share the kid with a man who obviously hates her?  This s/l makes no sense, because GREENLEE CAN PRODUCE MORE EGGS!!!  She just can't carry them.  So what if there are embryos out there?  Greenlee should be past the point of caring, as we do, if there is another Lavery spawn. 

Maybe she wants Aidan's baby now. lol

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Well, I'm hoping it's not Spike's true paternity but his true maternity, that unexpectedly comes to light through Zach's plan.

Just tentatively poking my head in for a moment, but wouldn't undoing Spike's maternity be a pretty big retcon? That was the whole twist in the "Donor #1" drama. Kendall tested Spike against Josh's DNA when they both thought he was Greg's son and their genetic markers showed that they were blood relatives. They initially thought that meant that Josh was Spike's sibling when in actuality Josh was Kendall's brother. I think it would be a pretty big leap to go from that huge of a match to Spike now being Green's kid.

eta-ACK! I totally forgot to mention the whole RH+/- thing that led Greenlee to find out that the baby Kendall was carrying couldn't be hers. 

Although the sad part is that I wouldn't put it past the writers to do it. They can't seem to remember something that happened 3 weeks prior, why should I have enough faith in them to recall something that happened less than a year ago.

Anythehoo, even though the overexposure of Spike these past few months got on my nerves like crazy, and my Ryan HATE is legion, it would send me over the edge to have Kendall lose yet again to Greenlee...her child no less. And as much as that scenario would piss me off, I couldn't even imagine the pain that would put both Zach and Kendall through. Them thinking that Spike was Greg's was bad enough, Greenlee being his real  mother would kill them. Plus if that information came about because of Zach's plan...I shudder to think of the ramifications.

All JMO, please don't hate me.

Personally I'm hoping that this embryo crap/Ryan wants to have a new toy...oops, I mean baby w/ his current vessel will lead to a Ryannie/Graiden Quad from Hell that has nothing to do with Zach&Kendall. I've set up a new voodoo altar for it and everything.

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Kathy, what is the picture in your avatar of?
IMO the idea that Greenlee would still want Ryan's baby is idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Well, I'm hoping it's not Spike's true paternity but his true maternity, that unexpectedly comes to light through Zach's plan. I've been wishing that Spike would be discovered to be Greenlee's son -- I pretty much don't care what it takes -- just anything to end Kendall's connection to Ryan, and that's about the only thing (other than Spike's demise) that would.

If it worked the other way, with Zach discovered to be Spike's father, he'd be  magnaminous and not deprive Ryan of visitation if Ryan wanted it...so I no longer want Spike to be Zach's.

With just everybody piling on poor widdle Greenlee now, if Spike did turn out to be hers, she'd take him and tell 'em all to fuck off (which of course Ryan wouldn't do -- and Kendall wouldn't either, at first, but eventually she'd have to).

I still have hope this'll happen, because the way this is going (the writers are just working so hard to drum up sympathy for Greenlee -- it's wasted on me, though), I figure Greenlee's just gotta end up having the last laugh. That would sure do it.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
Pandiesboxx, ordinarily I wouldn't part mother and child but when the father of the child is Ryan and the stepfather is Zach...whose own son is such an afterthought in the overall scheme of things...I'll make a special exception. Spike....out! And take Emma with you. (I'm sure these genius writers could invent a way to make it happen. I mean if McT figured out a way to undo Erica's historic legal abortion, anything can be undone or redone. It's not as if they ever sweat the details anyway. No test result is ever safe or final in PVH! I'm not really holding my breath though.)

Susa, that's Gina, Christy and me in my avatar. (OK, it's really Anne, Emily and Charlotte Brontë.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiesboxx
Quote:
Well, I'm hoping it's not Spike's true paternity but his true maternity, that unexpectedly comes to light through Zach's plan.

Just tentatively poking my head in for a moment, but wouldn't undoing Spike's maternity be a pretty big retcon? That was the whole twist in the "Donor #1" drama. Kendall tested Spike against Josh's DNA when they both thought he was Greg's son and their genetic markers showed that they were blood relatives. They initially thought that meant that Josh was Spike's sibling when in actuality Josh was Kendall's brother. I think it would be a pretty big leap to go from that huge of a match to Spike now being Green's kid.

eta-ACK! I totally forgot to mention the whole RH+/- thing that led Greenlee to find out that the baby Kendall was carrying couldn't be hers. 

Although the sad part is that I wouldn't put it past the writers to do it. They can't seem to remember something that happened 3 weeks prior, why should I have enough faith in them to recall something that happened less than a year ago.

Anythehoo, even though the overexposure of Spike these past few months got on my nerves like crazy, and my Ryan HATE is legion, it would send me over the edge to have Kendall lose yet again to Greenlee...her child no less. And as much as that scenario would piss me off, I couldn't even imagine the pain that would put both Zach and Kendall through. Them thinking that Spike was Greg's was bad enough, Greenlee being his real  mother would kill them. Plus if that information came about because of Zach's plan...I shudder to think of the ramifications.

All JMO, please don't hate me.

Personally I'm hoping that this embryo crap/Ryan wants to have a new toy...oops, I mean baby w/ his current vessel will lead to a Ryannie/Graiden Quad from Hell that has nothing to do with Zach&Kendall. I've set up a new voodoo altar for it and everything.

Pandiesboxx I'm more inclined to go along with your theory, that because of the DNA match to Josh and thus to the Kane family Spike is Kendall's. I would like for Zach's plot to uncover that Madden donor #1 is Spike's bio father.  Ryan being the type of person that he is, would eventually walk away from Spike the way he has walked away from all his relationships and Spike would become Kendall and Zach's son. Ryan and Annie will probably have a child of their own and Ryan will be out of Zen's life.  I would rather have this solution.  Loosing Spike through a long drawn out custody battle would make the deafness s/l a short story by comparison. For  months all we would hear is Spike this and Spike that. I am now on Spike overload and Ian underload (if there is such a word). I don't think that I could take any more Spike writing.

Losing Spike would hurt Zach and Kendall tremendously and there is no way that Greenlee should be given a chance to do that to them. She deserves to be punished for her actions not rewarded. So writers please don't go there.

There is one more thing to consider. It was Madden that told Greenlee she couldn't carry a child.  Madden lied to Julia because in his sick mind he thought she was not worthy of raising a child. Perhaps he also lied to Greenlee and actually caused her to miscarry Ryan's baby. The writers could take it in that direction and since Greenlee is now being paired with Aiden let her get pregnant with his child. This would take Greenlee out of Zach and Kendall's lives.

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thanks, I thought it was the Brontes but I wasn't sure. great choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Pandiesboxx, ordinarily I wouldn't part mother and child but when the father of the child is Ryan and the stepfather is Zach...whose own son is such an afterthought in the overall scheme of things...I'll make a special exception. Spike....out! And take Emma with you. (I'm sure these genius writers could invent a way to make it happen. I mean if McT figured out a way to undo Erica's historic legal abortion, anything can be undone or redone. It's not as if they ever sweat the details anyway. No test result is ever safe or final in PVH! I'm not really holding my breath though.)

Susa, that's Gina, Christy and me in my avatar. (OK, it's really Anne, Emily and Charlotte Brontë.)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.