Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Does anyone know if TK attend the "Smash" premiere?  I haven't seen any sign of it yet.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I saw a quick clip of AH on FB at the premiere and she said she just loves working with the whole cast and I couldn't help but smile thinking she must ADORE working with TK.

June

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
TK was mentioned in the TV Guide article on Smash!  Woot Woot!

She'll [Anjelica Huston] get to develop some chemistry with All My Children stud Thorsten Kaye when he shows up as a bartender who helps her do more than drown her sorrows.

Oh, lucky, lucky Eileen Rand!

I cannot wait!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thx for posting this, Alina - I was just coming here to do the same!  It's all over Facebook & Twitter!  Can't wait to see the STUD in action soon!  That role sounds perfectly suited for the Mahn!  I am so STOKED!  EEEEEEE!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Loved the write up in TV Guide (could have been more said but WTH least they mentioned him)...Can't wait to see our STUD back on TV....

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I can't wait to see the new TV Guide - my store still had the old one .

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the info. Any little tid-bit about his role is appreciated. I agree that this sounds like a good role for him, and if she's smart Angelica will spend a lot of time on that bar stool.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I loved "Smash" tonight!!  I'm SO happy that TK gets to work on this show!  Can't wait to see more.  The only thing missing was a handsome bartender named Nick! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Sigh .. it was really an obviously well written & well acted show, but I can hardly wait to see Nick the handsome bartender!  Miss Huston is a talented powerhouse & TK will be in good company working with her.  Yes, Pah - she needs to find that barstool. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Every time they mentioned the revival of My Fair Lady... I couldn't help wishing that after Eileen's divorce goes through and she gets it in the settlement from her nasty ex, Smash's second season consists of Eileen trying to convince a reluctant Nick (a trained classical actor who quit acting because he preferred serving drunks to dealing with the politics of show business) to audition for Henry Higgins, after she overhears a certain mesmerizing voice with perfect diction reciting Hamlet like a pro in the shower and discovers Nick's past theatrical experience.

Just sayin'!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
From your lips, Kathy..................

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

I too loved Smash, couldn't help thinking the whole time that the only thing missing was a hawt bartender named Nick.  

Thanks Fil!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
  Wow, Kathy, you ARE looking ahead, but I LOVE how your mind works!
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
OH My Im so excited....I cant wait...thanks for the news ladys...Life is good once again...TK is on his way!!!!!!....who says prayers arent answered?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Dare we hope?!  I was thinking along those very same lines, Kathy!  MFL is another of my all-time fav movies, along with "Some Like it Hot", so that would definitely work for me!  Who knows what doors may open for TK now.
I'm feeling very good about his prospects!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Wow, I haven't had the chance to watch yet, but did tape it and look forward to watching probably tomorrow.  

Kathy, love your theory.   Now I can't wait for the handsome bartender to show up as well.   Wish he was coming on sooner than the 7th episode, but guess it work.

Sharon, I agree, I have great hopes for TK with this opportunity and being on a well written show only makes it better.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
New prayer for everyone one of us here to pray . . . . that Kathy's idea comes true!!

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Kathy - Will be great to see Nick  and well worth the wait - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Christy - TV Guide sounds great - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Orig. Post By Kathy: Every time they mentioned the revival of My Fair Lady... I couldn't help wishing that after Eileen's divorce goes through and she gets it in the settlement from her nasty ex, Smash's second season consists of Eileen trying to convince a reluctant Nick (a trained classical actor who quit acting because he preferred serving drunks to dealing with the politics of show business) to audition for Henry Higgins, after she overhears a certain mesmerizing voice with perfect diction reciting Hamlet like a pro in the shower and discovers Nick's past theatrical experience.

Just sayin'!

Your just sayin...I'm prayin your on the money!?..or at least close

I can only assume that TK/Nick is going to be more integral to the story or stories? if he's in more than 9 episodes?. Sounds like 'Nick' is going to be in Season 2 of SMASH?...EXCELLENT!!
I'm so HAPPY for TK

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.