Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai indeed! Loved, loved , loved One Thousand And One Nights - well, at least we got one night!

And I just loved Nick and Eileen's talk - it was so real. Yup, she's trading UP all right - and Trophy Girlfriend Barbie's reaction to Nick was priceless.

Smash 04/23/12

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Bwahahaha, I called her Art Exhibit Barbie.

If looks could kill, Nick would be dead, courtesy of Jerry Fortunately, for Eileen, he's very, very, VERY  much alive!

Absolutely loved tonight's show! The Bollywood sequence was divine. Nick and Eileen-- DWTS has nothin' on you!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Trophy girlfriend's "he's cute" had me high fiving an imaginary friend, LMAO!

My favorite episode to date! So much Nick/Thorsten goodness!!!!! It feels sooooo good to have him back!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Who knew I loved Bollywood??  Eileen "traded up" alright......BIG time! Great show tonight! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
The man has "IT" and it really showed tonight!!!  Lucky Eileen...shes got the right man to put her back together...and boy did he ever !!!...TY TY TK...you keep the dream alive ...one more time!!!!!!
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

WOW.  Wow. Wow. It was a great episode tonight. I keep looking for the "like" button. Or a "love" button to agree with the previous posters.  Wow.

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the clip! 

Both Jerry and Ellis can

LOL about Trophy Girlfriend Barbie/Art Exhibit Barbie!  I love those names! 

When she said "He's cute!", I thought She's smarter than she looks!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Great Show LOVED TK!

Now we know he can do anything!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Loved last night's episode! TK is starting to get more time, little by little....hope that
expands even further in the few weeks we have left. Of course my favorite line was "You're trading UP."  SO TRUE!!!!!  Way way way up!! Lucky lady....oh, the envy!!   I guess I'm in the minority re: the Bollywood, didn't hate it, but wasn't that into it either. I liked the Bimbo's "cute", except that I always react a bit negatively to using that word to describe the kind of appeal that TK has. Cute is for kids, puppies and kittens IMO. Even "handsome" (which is technically correct ) feels light-weight and shallow to me. It is so often used on men who have nothing BUT good looks, and Thorsten has so much MORE and it shines off of him. I find him beautiful, sexy, desirable, irresistible, etc etc etc.......actually he needs a brand new word all his own.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip Christy!  I was momentarily disappointed when I saw Eileen back at the studio after that awesome scene at Nick's home, but was so thrilled to see her having that little flashback     I love how Nick, just like all the other TK characters I have seen before, is anti-snobbery, is self-aware and confident, owns up to what he does without making excuses, has integrity, has depth, has great taste in living space, treats women with respect, is a man of few words-yet when he talks he really TALKS about things that matter, and of course, as always, LOOKS HAWTER THAN HAWT doing whatever the heck he has to do in the scene!  Aaaahhhhhh........The magic of Thorsten Kaye, no matter what show, what role

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

When she said "He's cute!", I thought She's smarter than she looks!

That's exactly what I thought Kathy.  And she is no doubt wanting to desperately trade UP with Eileen, LOL.

Pah, you may be in the minority, but you are definitely not alone, LOL.  I wasn't impressed with the Bollywood sequence, I thought it did not live up to the hype, they could have done better.  May be because Nick and Eileen were in the far away corner, hardly getting a close-up.  I enjoyed Ivy's song at the end a little more than that.

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
Loved last night's episode! TK is starting to get more time, little by little....hope that
expands even further in the few weeks we have left. Of course my favorite line was "You're trading UP."  SO TRUE!!!!!  Way way way up!! Lucky lady....oh, the envy!!   I guess I'm in the minority re: the Bollywood, didn't hate it, but wasn't that into it either. I liked the Bimbo's "cute", except that I always react a bit negatively to using that word to describe the kind of appeal that TK has. Cute is for kids, puppies and kittens IMO. Even "handsome" (which is technically correct ) feels light-weight and shallow to me. It is so often used on men who have nothing BUT good looks, and Thorsten has so much MORE and it shines off of him. I find him beautiful, sexy, desirable, irresistible, etc etc etc.......actually he needs a brand new word all his own.

OH Pah I so agree, how about  EPICLASSICALESK?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Loved it all - I particularly loved the "Bollywood" dancing segment & thought TK did very well - espec the 'couch' scene.  Loved Jerry calling him the 'pool boy' - hey Jerry - jealous, much?!!!  Loved the Bimbo Barbie saying, "he's cute" - uh, yeah, Chica- he is gorgeous!  And espec loved Nick telling Eileen she "traded up" - that was spot on!  Very hot bed scene - so wonderful having all the awesome Nick-time!  Hoping for much more in the future! 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.