Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Here's Mr. Tall, Dark and Extremely Handsome in all his tall, dark, and extremely handsome glory.

Psst, Eileen, just go with it, OK? You've already taken his money for the show, after all.

SMASH 04/1612

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

That's what I say - he's not proposing marriage - just roll with it!  You're over 21!  TK hasn't lost his magic touch - just listening to his voice on her ans mach was sheer heaven!  Was hoping it'd be more, but I'll take it. 

Sharon
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes, I think we would ALL like to "just roll with it!!"  (overandoverandoveragain)

...thanks for the clip Kathy!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks so much Kathy!!  So happy I don't have to wait until tonight to see Nick!!

Anyway, whatever Eileen read in that file wasn't so bad that she didn't go and meet him.  You can see the pull she has towards him and I can't blame her one bit.

So, we know he is shady, that italian name he used made me think a bit of a mob connection??  I like how he told her she would have to hire a private investigator.  More mystery and I like it.  Although I'm DYING to know ALL about Nick.

Was anyone able to get a close look at that file for a last name??

June

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks so much Kathy!!  So happy I don't have to wait until tonight to see Nick!!

Anyway, whatever Eileen read in that file wasn't so bad that she didn't go and meet him.  You can see the pull she has towards him and I can't blame her one bit.

So, we know he is shady, that italian name he used made me think a bit of a mob connection??  I like how he told her she would have to hire a private investigator.  More mystery and I like it.  Although I'm DYING to know ALL about Nick.

June

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 

It looked like his last name is Felder???

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the clip!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Am I the only one who mentally heard a "ruggedly" in there too?

I really like that Eileen didn't judge Nick and how they were open about where they stood with each other - MORE, please, NBC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie

It looked like his last name is Felder???

I couldn't read whatever was on/in the file but IIRC that is his last name.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Christy, I didn't hear 'ruggedly' but I sure as hell was expecting it, LOL.

All I got to say is, WTH are you waiting for Eileen?  LOOK..AT..HIM!!!!!  LISTEN..TO..THAT...VOICE!!!!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Sorry Christy, what does IIRC mean??

Thanks!!

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

June

Hey,just because of an Italian name doesn't mean mob connection.lol.Just kidding w/ u. I am Italian&Proud.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
^^^LOL Mary!!

My husband and kids are Italian so I didn't mean anything by that.  But lets face it . . . the way he said my involvement with the ????? Family (I know it was Italian) made me think mob right away.

June

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
His scenes were too few and too short but I loved the few minutes we had with him last night. Lordy, he is looking and sounding FINE!!! How can Eileen hesitate? I too was trying like crazy to read that last name  (enlarging only blurred it even more) during the many times this morning that I replayed the Nick-related scenes. They said we have only 3 more episodes coming up. Sure hope there is a second season and that Nick is still there, and is given MORE TIME next year.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
^^^Pah, there IS definitely a second season.  That much has been announced . . . but as far as I know . . . no word on if TK will be there or not.

But we TK fans are used to waiting, aren't we??  LOL!!

June

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Sorry Christy, what does IIRC mean??

Thanks!!

June

June, it means "if I recall correctly." (I asked TK awhile back what Nick's last name was, wrote it down and I guess it ended up where everything I write down seems to end up, someplace where I can't find it, LOL.)

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Ah, now it makes comlete sense.  I really thought I knew all of the akronyms (sp??), but this one had me baffled.  I even asked my daughter and she looked at me like I was nuts.

June

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
You know the man is hot and sexy when the voice on the answering machine makes you want to jump the damn thing  LOL       I was waiting for the "ruggedly" Christy.    Who cares who he's connected to just go for it girl - I would.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Me too, Christy......I was SO expecting him to say "...tall, dark, and ruggedly-handsome.....".   Old habits are hard to break!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Question . . . when Nick was on the phone with Eileen . . . did he say "was my breath that bad??"

BTW . . . I saw Felder as plain as day while watching last night.  Maybe because I saw it hear made it easier, but that is his last name.

June

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Question . . . when Nick was on the phone with Eileen . . . did he say "was my breath that bad??"

BTW . . . I saw Felder as plain as day while watching last night.  Maybe because I saw it hear made it easier, but that is his last name.

June

He he!  Yes, jam, that's what he said.

I also could see Felder very plainly on the file when I watched it, but I have the luxury of seeing it (and TK!) on this ginormous TV that my hubby just had to have.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Mr. Tall, Dark and Extremely (Yup, RUGGEDLY too) Handsome         is so true!  Thanks for the clip Christy.  I love Nick's honesty with Eileen and I am so glad to see he has a great sense of humor.  I am beginning to lose some interest in the rest of the show, but finally it feels like we are going somewhere with Nick.  TIIC are being very stingy with the airtime, but what we are getting is SO priceless, in true TK quality!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.