Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

I was in heaven for those few seconds at a time.  Oh, we had our share of giggles and chuckles and laughs yesterday from Zach doing the Drunken Turkey Dance, but can ANYTHING beat a slow dancing Zach?  HAWTNESS PERSONIFIED!      Damn, I SO wanted to be Liza today,    abc7chicago has a nasty, nasty habit of breaking in during AMC for every little thing.  An armed convict on the loose, I understand.  But today, they broke in with the arrest of the armed convict on the loose.  That wasn't bad enough, five minutes later, they gave us the freaking news conference LIVE, with Q/A, about the arrest   The entire time, I kept saying to myself, I better not be missing any more of Slow Dancing Zach   .
Anyway, what I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY pissed about, is that THE PARANOID RAGE MONKEY got all the damn time to talk to Annie and got her to spill.  It is bad enough that Adam, as I had predicted in the spoiler thread, let out the little comment yesterday about how Zach can't be trusted, now the prick is going to put two and two together about Emma/Annie meeting, which will turn him into IAMTHATMONSTER   , and HE will be the one to get to Annie's secret after all that Zach has done and has gone through   I don't know what kind of perverse pleasure TIIC get out of this, but it makes me stark, raving mad!
I did enjoy the fact that yesterday, Adam and Zach called him paranoid, and Annie called him one today!  Speaking of paranoid, is ThadeASS paranoid about Zach/Liza turning into a couple, just because they are dancing?  His behavior, on live TV, is ridiculously tasteless!  Esp. since Liza has already told him that Zach is still committed to Kendall!
One more thing, though indirectly Zach related:  Amanda, Taylor, every other person in PV has been saying "Oh My Goodness" lately when they hold a baby!  I wouldn't mind it if they all treated him with the respect he deserves.....

Poor Joonyer must be grateful that the kiddie pool on Fusion rooftop has been replaced by a white couch that they couldn't fit into ConFusion

No comments on Madison lunacy, or it would take up more space than all of the comments above

Oh, and Kendall got a break today from watching TV.  Or, should I say, WE and Zach, got a break from her rants, LOL.
And I was surprised during yesterday's bopping around that Kwak has been out of sight, NOT that I miss her, but the entire cast being there, it is surprising when one of TIIC's fav is missing, LOL.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
He's gonna lose it - he'll start banging his chest and screaming -

Zach saying that about Ryan was definitely my favorite moment today. 

Liza pissed me off.  BIG TIME.

As did Tad, Adam and of course, Ryan.  Thank gawd Kendall wasn't on today, the bullshit level was already as high as the Confusion roof.

I say "oh my goodness" to my cats
Site Meter

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

There is a poll on soapnet and Zach and Liza are way ahead with Jesse and Angie in second - I think you would enjoy reading the results - I was wanting Kendall to call again just so Zach could hang up on her - Peggy

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
He's gonna lose it - he'll start banging his chest and screaming -

Zach saying that about Ryan was definitely my favorite moment today. 

Liza pissed me off.  BIG TIME.

I say "oh my goodness" to my cats
Site Meter

DAMN, I missed that!  But sometimes I wonder if TIIC really DO know what an ASS the rage monkey is, because David had mentioned chest thumping after Ryass almost choked him, Adam has mentioned it recently on at least two occasions, so may be the writers (and I use that term loosely) don't see the "noble hero" that Fronsie sees

How sweet it is when someone who LOVES Zach uses one of his trademark phrases

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I was in heaven for those few seconds at a time.  Oh, we had our share of giggles and chuckles and laughs yesterday from Zach doing the Drunken Turkey Dance, but can ANYTHING beat a slow dancing Zach?  HAWTNESS PERSONIFIED!      Damn, I SO wanted to be Liza today,    abc7chicago has a nasty, nasty habit of breaking in during AMC for every little thing.  An armed convict on the loose, I understand.  But today, they broke in with the arrest of the armed convict on the loose.  That wasn't bad enough, five minutes later, they gave us the freaking news conference LIVE, with Q/A, about the arrest   The entire time, I kept saying to myself, I better not be missing any more of Slow Dancing Zach   .
Anyway, what I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY pissed about, is that THE PARANOID RAGE MONKEY got all the damn time to talk to Annie and got her to spill.  It is bad enough that Adam, as I had predicted in the spoiler thread, let out the little comment yesterday about how Zach can't be trusted, now the prick is going to put two and two together about Emma/Annie meeting, which will turn him into IAMTHATMONSTER   , and HE will be the one to get to Annie's secret after all that Zach has done and has gone through   I don't know what kind of perverse pleasure TIIC get out of this, but it makes me stark, raving mad!
I did enjoy the fact that yesterday, Adam and Zach called him paranoid, and Annie called him one today!  Speaking of paranoid, is ThadeASS paranoid about Zach/Liza turning into a couple, just because they are dancing?  His behavior, on live TV, is ridiculously tasteless!  Esp. since Liza has already told him that Zach is still committed to Kendall!
One more thing, though indirectly Zach related:  Amanda, Taylor, every other person in PV has been saying "Oh My Goodness" lately when they hold a baby!  I wouldn't mind it if they all treated him with the respect he deserves.....

Poor Joonyer must be grateful that the kiddie pool on Fusion rooftop has been replaced by a white couch that they couldn't fit into ConFusion

No comments on Madison lunacy, or it would take up more space than all of the comments above

Oh, and Kendall got a break today from watching TV.  Or, should I say, WE and Zach, got a break from her rants, LOL.
And I was surprised during yesterday's bopping around that Kwak has been out of sight, NOT that I miss her, but the entire cast being there, it is surprising when one of TIIC's fav is missing, LOL.

OMG,I know Searose,HATE how abc 7 Chicago breaks in during AMC,I just knew they would today and then of course we get the news conference.But am glad the guy is caught.lol.I used to want Soapnet so bad,now i only watch AMC&OLTL on there.LOVE Zach to pieces.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
OKaye, I just woke up to a very nice surprise from a very sweet and generous person (many thanks again!), and realized I missed out on a LOT of things on yesterday's show! 

First off, I know what drugs can do to you, but did it have to be Zach that Randi saw as North?

Zach was right about The Rabid Rage Monkey.  His focus is not on Annie, not in regards to finding out who killed Stuart, because he has totally accepted that Kendall is guilty, his focus is on finding out if Emma and Annie meeting was facilitated!  Talk about self-centered USER!  Serves Kendall right for bringing a piece of garbage to her husband's bed, now that piece of garbage has made peace with the fact that SHE is the killer, since she "confessed to doing all those terrible things"!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.