Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Can someone please tell me what happened to the Slater's House?  Why isn't Kendall staying at her own house with the boys who we never see?  Did the writers write another storm that hit PV that I missed and it destroyed the Slater House.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I don't KNOW anything, but I suspect that the Slater House Set was never sent to LA from NYC because when the move was made in mid-Dec everyone thought that Zach was not going to return at all. His short reappearances were decided on after that, I think. AM still had several months of maternity leave and her plans to return or not return were still up in the air too.  They sort of covered themselves in August when Kendall asked Zach to   " take their furniture out of storage" so they could visit more often. This gave them an excuse for her not being in ther Slater home now.

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Post by nurlenz: Why isn't Kendall staying at her own house with the boys

Quote:
Post by Pah: Kendall asked Zach to " take their furniture out of storage" so they could visit more often. This gave them an excuse for her not being in the Slater home now.

We (Fan's) are supposed to forget the Slater home even existed?! and a lot of other things!!! (Siblings that should never have existed -  Gabrielle?) writers are moving forward at break neck speed with no substance no forethought and little regard to the history between characters. Actually the s/l is so disjointed even the characters are behaving completely out of character!!! just to move the story along. IMO The whole show is a *Cluster Fuck* at present. (Pardon my French!) And I have refrained from watching as it makes me sick!
Such a big deal was made about not selling the property so lets hope 
Oct storyline between Zach & Kendall starts with Zach opening the door to the Slater Home?? setting the scene for a bit of Romance!! (After all Kendall has made it impossible for her to leave PV  idiot!)
I will watch AMC 21st Oct to see what TK/Zach is letting himself in for and of course I'll watch every second our mahn is on screen, and enjoy to my heart's content.
IF TK/Zach leaves AMC so will I.. (which is looking very likely )
Advise to AM-Lish, If TK/Zach leaves AMC so should you. I really don't see this show lasting another year. Sorry guys 'jmo'

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy
Quote:
Post by nurlenz: Why isn't Kendall staying at her own house with the boys

Quote:
Post by Pah: Kendall asked Zach to " take their furniture out of storage" so they could visit more often. This gave them an excuse for her not being in the Slater home now.

We (Fan's) are supposed to forget the Slater home even existed?! and a lot of other things!!! (Siblings that should never have existed -  Gabrielle?) writers are moving forward at break neck speed with no substance no forethought and little regard to the history between characters. Actually the s/l is so disjointed even the characters are behaving completely out of character!!! just to move the story along. IMO The whole show is a *Cluster Fuck* at present. (Pardon my French!) And I have refrained from watching as it makes me sick!
Such a big deal was made about not selling the property so lets hope 
Oct storyline between Zach & Kendall starts with Zach opening the door to the Slater Home?? setting the scene for a bit of Romance!! (After all Kendall has made it impossible for her to leave PV  idiot!)
I will watch AMC 21st Oct to see what TK/Zach is letting himself in for and of course I'll watch every second our mahn is on screen, and enjoy to my heart's content.
IF TK/Zach leaves AMC so will I.. (which is looking very likely )
Advise to AM-Lish, If TK/Zach leaves AMC so should you. I really don't see this show lasting another year. Sorry guys 'jmo'

Mandy, I agree with you totally. The writing is as bad or even worse now. I'm trying to stay  with the show because our "mahn" will be returning for a while and I want to be abreast as to what stupid s/l will lead into him returning. The writers will have  Kendall doing something "stupid" again to have him have to come back and save her from her trying to save Ryass and Greenlee. I also agree that when TK leaves AM should leave.  The writers are writing AMC into a soap-opera grave.  The s/l's are really all over the place.  My two favorite characters on the show while TK isn't there now are Caleb and Marissa. Caleb is an older version of Zack in that he won't take shit from anyone where his business is concerned.  Marissa has gotten a back-bone. She came in a wimpy character but now she can stand up to Jr and Annie and not show fear. I am really liking her now.  Now if only I could get to the point of liking these s/l's. I hope that we (TK's fans) can hang on long enough to see if TK will cut ties with the show or continue to make his short visits.  As much as I miss seeing TK regularly on my screen, I don't like seeing him have to deal with this shit the writer's are writing for him.  He is really too good for AMC period.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah

I don't KNOW anything, but I suspect that the Slater House Set was never sent to LA from NYC because when the move was made in mid-Dec everyone thought that Zach was not going to return at all. His short reappearances were decided on after that, I think. AM still had several months of maternity leave and her plans to return or not return were still up in the air too.  They sort of covered themselves in August when Kendall asked Zach to   " take their furniture out of storage" so they could visit more often. This gave them an excuse for her not being in ther Slater home now.

Pah, I can see you're being right about the move. Thanks for helping me remember.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I agree with Pah about WHY we are not seeing Casa Slater.  May be they are bringing in the old set, may be they are building a new one.  Who knows? 

But........  Mandy, I would rather Zach not step inside that maggot-infested bedroom (or even the living room for that matter).  Deep inside, I was hoping that he would sell the house during his last visit.  That would have given TIIC justification for building a new set, and it would have taken that bad taste out of our mouths (eyes)!  Gosh, what that man doesn't do for the dimwit!!!!!!

zendallisperfection

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

When the move was made to LA and they were selling off a lot of the old sets, they did not sell any of casa slater, it did make the move to LA, it just hasn't been set up yet.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zendallisperfection

When the move was made to LA and they were selling off a lot of the old sets, they did not sell any of casa slater, it did make the move to LA, it just hasn't been set up yet.

zendallisperfection, you were right about this one   It must have been a slowwwwwwwww train to LA, but Casa Slater finally showed up!  Looking pretty much the same, the piano, the walls, the floor plan, knick-knacks, all the same.  Minute changes only.  The furniture was still covered up, so I don't know if it is the same leather couch, LOL. 

As for what I did NOT like about seeing it, I guess this is the wrong thread to bitch about! 

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
How sad is this . . . I think I am going to watch the show tonight just to see Casa Slater.

UGH!!  When the hell is this intervention going to start??

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
How sad is this . . . I think I am going to watch the show tonight just to see Casa Slater.

UGH!!  When the hell is this intervention going to start??

June

June, if you haven't read my other post yet, please keep some anti-gag meds or a bottle of booze ready when you watch the show, you will need it!

AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Searose, you`re right everything is the same. Including the Knick Knacks. I was like, Oh My God, all the same stuff on the shelves. Yeah, I wonder about the covered up furniture as well. I wonder if it is going to be the same. Despite all the things that happened in that house, that is a gorgeous house. A sight to behold.
nurlenz

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnlyYou99
Searose, you`re right everything is the same. Including the Knick Knacks. I was like, Oh My God, all the same stuff on the shelves. Yeah, I wonder about the covered up furniture as well. I wonder if it is going to be the same. Despite all the things that happened in that house, that is a gorgeous house. A sight to behold.
I haven't watched the show yet, but the throw pillows are now on OLTL at Marty's house. Every time I watch the show I think of AMC.
AlwaysOnlyYou99

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
No way nurlenz, really? the throw pillows are at Marty`s house.Lol. I did not know that. Well, it looks like most things are the same. We shall see.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
I think Marty's pillows look more like the ones from Adam's house.

Anyway, I was surprised to see the Slaters' house today.  Naturally, Ryan was in it.

OMG, I'm still gagging from Kendall's "message."  "Get past our mistakes" my ass - she's right in the middle of doing exactly what Zach was afraid of...I'm surprised she remembered his existence while she's coddling and having a pizza party for her BFF. 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I think Marty's pillows look more like the ones from Adam's house.

Anyway, I was surprised to see the Slaters' house today.  Naturally, Ryan was in it.

OMG, I'm still gagging from Kendall's "message."  "Get past our mistakes" my ass - she's right in the middle of doing exactly what Zach was afraid of...I'm surprised she remembered his existence while she's coddling and having a pizza party for her BFF. 

Christy, I did not see OLTL today, but if you are talking about those cream with red checkered sort of pillows, they were exactly the same ones at Chandler Mansion AND at Casa Slater.  I always laughed about it, thinking there must have been a good pillow sale in PV.

OMG, I posted a page worth of rant about Kendall's message on another thread!  I am STILL pissed after 8 hours!

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Okaye, I am going to really go out on a limb here and say that Kendall's message to Zach didn't bother me.  Actually, I had a few tears in my eyes.  It was the way  her voice broke when she thought that maybe Zach knew it was her and just didn't want to talk to her.  I don't know . . . I think she got across to me that she is missing and wanting Zach terribly.  She didn't feel comfortable in the house without him.  And as much as I loved seeing Casa Slater . . . it wasn't the same without Zach.

I get that she is right where Zach knew she would be . . . but it seems to me that she gets it too.  She knows she screwed up . . . AGAIN!!  LOL!!

It also warmed my heart that Kendall was so preoccupied with looking at pictures of Zach that she didn't even join in on the party.

Searose, I can't figure out what part of the show pissed you off so much so I'm assuming that it was the simple fact that Ryan was there.  Yeah, that pisses me off too, but I liked to fall of the chair when I heard him say that what Zach and Kendall have is so strong that he thinks they'll make it.  Not that I give a shit what that moron thinks . . . I just didn't expect to hear that from him.

Reallly not up for another round of Ryan and Greenlee and watching yet another woman get hurt because of them.  I guess Madison will have to go all crazy like Annie so we will just have to root for Ryan and Greenlee.  Not going to happen!!

And on a positive note . . . the fact that TIIC went to the expense of bringing the Casa Slater set to CA gives me a little more hope that Zach just might be sticking around a little longer.

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Sorry June, you will just have to read my rant  http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/post?id=4914989&trail=#1 to figure out what partS of the show pissed me off

And I disagree about her knowing she screwed up, because it took just about half a sentence from Bitch.....er.. I mean Binks to convince her that it's NOT all HER fault

The Rage Monkey's sage words only make me worry more about what he is going to do next to make Zach's life hell!  Oh, but wait, was all that bull dung supposed to make us think of/root for the epic love saga of Rylee?  As for another round of Rylee, TIIC are determined to not pay attention to results of polls conducted by their own channel!  What was it, 94% or something that voted against a reunion?  UGH!  And if Madison starts gathering bookends, Ryass will be just as cruel towards her as he was to Annie!  Nothing is ever HIS fault, NOTHING!

But I do like the positive note at the end of your post

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Caught the opening scene before running out for lunch, and yeah, definitely new pillows, even a new throw! 

But RYLEE romance on Zach's couch?  Losing appetite real fast.......

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I'm sorry, but WHAT??

Ryan Greenlee on Zach's couch??  I think I'll skip that.  Thanks for the warning Searose.

June

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
I'm sorry, but WHAT??

Ryan Greenlee on Zach's couch??  I think I'll skip that.  Thanks for the warning Searose.

June

Well, I guess she slept on the couch and was dreaming about The Great One!  I am still so pissed from yesterday that the opening scene was all it took for me to  .  Afterwards, I was told that I didn't miss anything today in the rest of the show!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Searose, You were told you didn't miss much? (without sound! even less.... lol,?) I mentioned on another thread about this NEW GUY?? poss on screen as an ADD to make s/l work (Now that TK/AMC are making things work for future appearances?) Anyway....NEW GUY?? Do you think he looks a little like the Rage Monkey?? perhaps an older brother/David H or Madison's Accomplice?? Intrigue if nothing else...Don't Ya think??

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy

Searose, You were told you didn't miss much? (without sound! even less.... lol,?) I mentioned on another thread about this NEW GUY?? poss on screen as an ADD to make s/l work (Now that TK/AMC are making things work for future appearances?) Anyway....NEW GUY?? Do you think he looks a little like the Rage Monkey?? perhaps an older brother/David H or Madison's Accomplice?? Intrigue if nothing else...Don't Ya think??

Sorry Mandy, I have no idea what NEW GUY you are talking about!

Even if I knew, I wouldn't be able to think of it right now, so soon after posting an extra HAWT picture in the Sneak Peek thread

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Post by Searose: Even if I knew, I wouldn't be able to think of it right now, so soon after posting an extra HAWT picture in the Sneak Peek thread  

OMG!!!!!! I have just picked myself OFF THE FLOOR............. Having just checked out Sneak Peak Photos.................Now I'm off to take a VERY COLD SHOWER!   

Thanks for the Heads Up, Searose .... Super way to start my weekend LOL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Jam I had no problem with Kendall's message to Zach. I completely agree with your post. But what do I know I like Kendall so I am probably wrong somehow. Great post

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.