Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

Thank you Christy and Kathy for the updates, they are much appreciated.

Hope you are feeling a lot better Kathy. I talked to my cousin Brenda yesterday (she was a member of this website last year), she came out of the hospital Monday, she went in there the same time you did, she was in there 3 months. I think just being home among  familiar things makes her feel better, she has a nurse that comes in a few times a week.

Take care you and Christy both. and Jim of course.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I just found my SID!  I had it all along & didn't even realize TK had the Gold Star award- it's bad to be old!  So- thanks for posting this & congrats to TK for getting this well-deserved award! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Thank you Christy and Kathy for the updates, they are much appreciated.

Hope you are feeling a lot better Kathy. I talked to my cousin Brenda yesterday (she was a member of this website last year), she came out of the hospital Monday, she went in there the same time you did, she was in there 3 months. I think just being home among  familiar things makes her feel better, she has a nurse that comes in a few times a week.

Take care you and Christy both. and Jim of course.
Enis

You're welcome, Enis! Christy is responsible for 99% of the updates, including all the January/February video clips. I'm having the hardest time getting my ass in gear. Finsished the radiation treatments but the side effects got worse towards the end and afterwards. so they are waiting to schedule the brachytherapy. I hope I can put it off until after the cruise!

I remember Brenda and her Big Ben avatar! Please give our best to her and let her know we're thinking of her. Three months in the hospital, yikes! She really must be so glad to be home.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

I just found my SID!  I had it all along & didn't even realize TK had the Gold Star award- it's bad to be old!  So- thanks for posting this & congrats to TK for getting this well-deserved award! 

I thought it was about damn time they recognized him again, but he barely had a few seconds in that scene and it was more about Kendall than Zach which pissed me off big time! TK has had so many great performances since then, I hope they keep that star warm for him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
No Kathy, TK never gets the recognition he so richly deserves & it's a shame.
Glad they gave him this  & it really was a stellar performance, but all of his are, IMO. 
Kathy I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time with your latest round, dear, but here's hoping you'll feel much better & be ready to go cruising with us!  Maybe they will let you put the last one off til after.  I'm sure you could use a break- that has to be hard & I applaud your courage.  We're all rooting for you!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Kathy, Sorry to hear that your treatment has been difficult. I've been thinking of you and hope you have a great time on your cruise.
Sending lots of good thoughts your way.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you so much for the site update Christy and Kathy.  January clips are appreciated more than you know.  I was gone the whole month, and having left on an hour's notice, did not set up recording, so I only got to watch may be once a week when I was lucky enough to get ABC (and with my luck, some of it ended up being All My Kwak, ugh!).  I kept up with what was going on through the internet, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING can substitute watching the ACTUAL Zach scenes as delivered by the master himself!  So, an extra special thanks from me for those clips!

Kathy, I am sorry to hear you had a rough time with the side effects.  I hope you will be back to 100% real soon.  You have a lot of love and good wishes from all of us, and you are blessed to have your loving sister and hubby.

TK!  Gold Star!  Yes, definitely long-earned, and they should just write his name in permanent ink!  Thanks for posting that, Enis.  Good wishes for your cousin's full recovery.

Off to watch the clips, someone is not gonna get much work done today, LOL!

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Hi Kathy - have been sending up prayers for  you and hope you are feeling some better. It takes a long time but try to keep up your energy. Somewhere I read that Thorsten calls often so that should help so much to perk you up!! I had that magazine for awhile and  had not paid too much attention to is but wow there he was Gold star - I was surprised nothing on the cover!!! Its like he is always just under the radar!!! By far the best actor on that set tho. In fact I think HE IS THE BEST. Thank you Christy for taking care of her!!

Ande
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Dropping by to say thanks again, Christy and Kathy, I watched clips of all of January that I had missed.  Great stuff, esp. Jan 2nd, Zach talking to Gaby. 

So far, Ryan is the only one thinking that Zach shot Josh to get the heart for Kendall.  How long before he turns Erica/Binks/Kendall to think the same?  Esp since Zach said he will get Kendall a heart even if he has to kill somebody?

There was a huge WTF moment for me when Josh said he just wanted a second chance.  Second chance to do what?  Rob Zach again?  Twenty million that he embezzled was gone already, so he was taking another ten million at gun point?  I feel sad that TIIC decided to end Josh in such a way.  I would have much rather remembered him fondly if he had been killed in an accident and had donated his heart for Kendall.  Oh well, it's AMC, so we can not have what we want

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.