Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Y&R is on the hunt:

Cane’s body isn’t cold yet but Y&R appears to be casting another romantic hero: 35-47 years, Caucasian or Latino, grizzled and sexy, he is a cowboy living on a ranch in a rural western town. A strong but silent, salt-of-the-earth type, he is a smart guy who chooses to live a simple life working with his hands. Looking for a strong actor with experience or a name. The contract role starts approximately March 7.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly
Y&R is on the hunt:

Cane’s body isn’t cold yet but Y&R appears to be casting another romantic hero: 35-47 years, Caucasian or Latino, grizzled and sexy, he is a cowboy living on a ranch in a rural western town. A strong but silent, salt-of-the-earth type, he is a smart guy who chooses to live a simple life working with his hands. Looking for a strong actor with experience or a name. The contract role starts approximately March 7.

SOB,Did they kill Cane off? Haven't watched that show in awhile but i always loved Cane.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
OMG this has TK written all over it?
But remind me, where are Y&R studios?
Ive never followed that show, why? because TK has never been in it. ............YET!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Okaye, TK in a cowboy hat??  I don't think my heart could handle that!!

But the role seems to have been written specifically for our MAHN!!  He would be PERFECT!!

June

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
After seeing how great Y&R has treated Billy Miller I think they would do right by TK.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I think we need to send lots and lots of letter.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Y&R studios are in CA.I So want TK back on OLTL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Y&R studios are in CA.

Oh, you're right. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

Drat.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Quote:

Drat.

Hi Lorene.  Drat is right.If TK doesn't go back to OLTL,i would love him on Y&R,but since it's filmed in CA we know he didn't want to move their when AMC did.Can you picture him going head to head with Victor Newman?Plus,the actress that plays Phyillis, (sorry can't think of her name right this minute) has said some nice things about TK,They would be good together i am sure.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.