Message Board

 

Main Section
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #1 
WELL WELL WELL LOOK AT THAT HUH?! ANOTHER WIN FOR CARIDGE! CARIDGE IS THE BEST BETTER THEN THE REST!!! ❤️


__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Melanie

Avatar / Picture

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 288
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
WELL WELL WELL LOOK AT THAT HUH?! ANOTHER WIN FOR CARIDGE! CARIDGE IS THE BEST BETTER THEN THE REST!!! ❤️



I sure do miss them as a couple!

__________________
Melanie, Ohio

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Marja1

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 774
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
WELL WELL WELL LOOK AT THAT HUH?! ANOTHER WIN FOR CARIDGE! CARIDGE IS THE BEST BETTER THEN THE REST!!! ❤️


Best Place for the Best Couple


__________________
THORSTEN KAYE - FAN

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #4 

ABSOLUTELY!!!  CaRIDGE is spontaneous and extraordinary !!! 

B&B...how about a novel idea ... a marriage that grows stronger with every adversity

and I'm not talking about the Quinn and Eric nuptial nonsense! I have a

theory about that...Quinn is only with Eric because she knows Ridge is vehemently

against it and will voice his opinion to her every chance he gets and that way she is

always around him..I bet she loved it when Ridge grabbed her and held her back at

the office! LOL


I'm talking about sizzling eye contact and touching...and when Ridge kisses

Caroline...the planets stop orbiting !!!!

Caroline and Ridge united in love and making lots of love.. prevailing against all

odds...let others fall by the wayside but not them... they are UNTOUCHABLE...they

are C A R I D G E !!!!!


__________________



Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #5 
Caridge number 1 yes baby!  Viewers know perfection when they see it!
__________________
Tif4_Caridge
Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

ABSOLUTELY!!!  CaRIDGE is spontaneous and extraordinary !!! 

B&B...how about a novel idea ... a marriage that grows stronger with every adversity

and I'm not talking about the Quinn and Eric nuptial nonsense! I have a

theory about that...Quinn is only with Eric because she knows Ridge is vehemently

against it and will voice his opinion to her every chance he gets and that way she is

always around him..I bet she loved it when Ridge grabbed her and held her back at

the office! LOL


I'm talking about sizzling eye contact and touching...and when Ridge kisses

Caroline...the planets stop orbiting !!!!

Caroline and Ridge united in love and making lots of love.. prevailing against all

odds...let others fall by the wayside but not them... they are UNTOUCHABLE...they

are C A R I D G E !!!!!




I love that! its how caridge started...still getting goosebumps remembering their first night as Ridge was  making Caroline's portrait and they painted each other. God...perfection. Bring back perfection!

__________________
Tif4_Caridge
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #7 
CaRidge is number #3 favorite couple in the latest CBS Soap In Depth Magazine!❤️


__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 13
Reply with quote  #8 
Sadly missed.
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilymoonbeam
Sadly missed.


They sure are! [frown]

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #10 
The way I see it ... there's a possible bRIDGE and they have been on and off many

times because that is how B&B operate so... CaRIDGE will be given the same

opportunities ! Meanwhile...Ridge is kissing and holding and loving and that means he

is feeling good again and that's good for me!

But when Caroline and Ridge do reunite...they will be in the number one

spot again!

__________________



Stacybutler

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 297
Reply with quote  #11 
We all miss Caridge great couple
With great chemistry together
Love Stacy

__________________
Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacybutler
We all miss Caridge great couple
With great chemistry together
Love Stacy


YEEES! ❤️

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Malin88

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,165
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Ridge is kissing and holding and loving and that means he

is feeling good again and that's good for me!

But when Caroline and Ridge do reunite...they will be in the number one

spot again!


He and Brooke never been good for each other

__________________
Thorsten Kaye ❤ CaRidge
Malin - Sweden
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.