Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 

A few spoilers from the latest issue. Won't post scans until it hits newsstands.  I bought it from ITunes this morning:

In my own words:

Brooke innocently (HAHAHAHA and I'm 29 again) blabs the Vasectomy/Reversal secret to a concerned family member (shocking, I know!), who in turn will immediately demand answers from Caroline.  Bell teases if Caroline will cave or stay strong.  I PRAY she doesn't mention it to Thomas OR $PIG!  I do however think she tells Liam based on another spoiler I read about him thinking something is off with Caroline.  If I'm right about it being Liam, how long before he tells Steffy and then Steffy tells Thomass.  

The creep sets his sights on Ivy, once again proving, he has major boundary issues.  He bets that this time, he will win the girl.  Steffy is not pleased and obviously neither is Wyatt.  No matter the objections, Thomas isn't deterred and Ivy is caught between both boys.

On November 5th, Bill continues his hypocritical idiocy and blows some more hot air about Caroline having Ridge's baby and on November 6th, Caroline & Ridge have an ultrasound appointment and see the baby.

Polls:  Thorsten voted #4 Best Actor
          Ridge & Caroline #2 Best Couple

Readers' Poll Question #46 asks "Should Ridge & Caroline tell CREEP his sperm donation resulted in rape baby?"  (Okaye, so it's not actually worded that way but you get the drift).

To vote in this poll you have to comment on the cbs.soapsindepth.com website.  The home page will be updated with a link to the Poll Question #46 in the next couple of days.  It's not there yet so keep checking.

To vote for actor, actress, couple you need to write in.  Send to: Readers' Poll #46, c/o Soaps In Depth, 270 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ  07632.

P.S.  Oh, some pretty pictures of the CaRidge wedding.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Brooke innocently (HAHAHAHA and I'm 29 again) blabs the Vasectomy/Reversal secret to a concerned family member (shocking, I know!), who in turn will immediately demand answers from Caroline.  Bell teases if Caroline will cave or stay strong.  I PRAY she doesn't mention it to Thomas OR $PIG!  I do however think she tells Liam based on another spoiler I read about him thinking something is off with Caroline.  If I'm right about it being Liam, how long before he tells Steffy and then Steffy tells Thomass. 

Thomas was the first "concerned family member" I thought of, and $Pig was the second. Who else would demand answers from Caroline? I'm such a lousy guesser. If Caroline tells Liam she might as well tell $Pig and Katie anyway. I'm sure you're right about Liam, since he was deemed the "peacemaker" last week, gag me!

Quote:
The creep sets his sights on Ivy, once again proving, he has major boundary issues.  He bets that this time, he will win the girl.  Steffy is not pleased and obviously neither is Wyatt.  No matter the objections, Thomas isn't deterred and Ivy is caught between both boys.

Paging Quinn!!!! Make yourself useful!

Quote:
On November 5th, Bill continues his hypocritical idiocy and blows some more hot air about Caroline having Ridge's baby and on November 6th, Caroline & Ridge have an ultrasound appointment and see the baby.

Well, sounds like we have a real killer scene coming up after all the bullshit that must be endured first.

Thanks for the spoilers!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Anyone surprised that the blabber blabs about Ridge's V???????  Anyone?  No one??????  Yeah, that's about right!  And to think, yesterday she cooed to Ridge that she kept his secret [rolleyes]  My first guess is ThomASS, and I can just see him "demand" answers, but not $PIG, since he is still blowing hot air.  It could be Liam, but then again, I can't see her buddying up to Liam so much that she would blab about the V [dunno]

As for Ivass, yes, once again boundary issues!  ITA Christy, it would be great if Crazy Momma Quinn marks her son's territory by eliminating the ASS!

I will sit through the crap Monday through Thursday with the help from some liquid lunches, because I know Friday will make up for it all [thud]

Thanks Alina, you are always on top of things [smile]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
searose, I hope that rainstorm doesn't cause damage. Good luck!

....and I stand corrected ...that witch is insufferable and I hope Ridge tells her " no

more hugs for you" like the soup wacko on Seinfeld! LOL

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I don't think Brooke will tell Thomas, it's way too soon for him to find out IMO.

The only person who could "demand" answers from Caroline is Steffy, but since it wasn't a direct quote from Bell but SID's wording, it might be overblown (as usual) and it could be Katie or Bill.
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Daily Spoilers from TV Guide

Monday
Eric, Brooke, Julius and Vivienne gather together to discuss their children; Zende admits to Nicole that he is having a difficult time processing her decision.

Tuesday
Julius and Vivienne rush to Nicole before she does something she may later regret; Brooke and Eric agree that what is best for Rick and Maya may not be what is best for Nicole.

Wednesday
Maya and Nicole share an emotional sister-to-sister moment of hope and tenderness; Eric suggests to Brooke that she move back into the Forrester mansion.

Thursday
Things get heated at a Forrester Creations staff meeting when the topic of possible scandal arises; Ridge's involvement in Bill's family life irritates Bill.

Friday
An eligible bachelor sets his sights upon a beautiful woman who is already spoken for; Caroline and Ridge have their first ultrasound appointment to see their baby.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
❤️Caroline and Ridge have their first ultrasound appointment to see THEIR baby❤️

I hope the doctor will confirm that the baby was conceived on their honeymoon, Ridge's

determination to fulfill Caroline's dream of becoming a mother, set his swimmers on a

mission and they broke through the V. barricade and BOOM!

Ridge the super stud is the daddy!!!!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Callie, thanks for posting the daily spoilers for the week.  My DirecTV guide says pretty much the same thing.  I am hoping Ridge will be in that meeting Thursday.  But then again, as much as I crave for more Rscenes, I hate, absolutely HATE that yet another staff meeting with Ridge as CEO will be derailed by some sort of idiocy [sigh]

I do, however, fail to see how Ridge is involved in $PIG's family life.  If anything, it is the other way around, with $PIG popping vein or throwing tantrums over every little decision his niece makes [rolleyes]

I am keeping my fingers/eyes/arms crossed that Friday's CaRidge ultrasound visit will be double dose of goodness, for one thing, TK's Ridge will have me in a puddle, and secondly, the rapist will be busy chasing Ivy and nowhere near the baby [wink]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Oh, I forgot to say, as much as I hate that RAYA baby drama will take over the first three days of the week, I AM glad that the finger snapping shrew will have something to do other than poking her nose in Ridge's business, YAY!
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Research: Callie 

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Should Ridge and Caroline tell Thomas he fathered her child?

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Should Neil be punished for holding Hilary captive?

Please note that the cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, November 5. And please, only one vote per person! 

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2015/11/cast-your-vote-46-2.html#more

This is the poll that get published in their magazine. You have to create an account and vote by replying under the article.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: