Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I haven't been able to vote in the SID polls for the past couple days - when I click the "vote" button, it just takes me back to the polls page without registering my vote.  This is happening on all of my puters and with both Firefox and IE. Is this happening to anyone else?

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Yes, Christy, all last wk I couldn't vote on SID at all.  But earlier today I tried it & I think it worked.  I sent them an email last wk, so I don't know what's going on.  Not just you tho'!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
It hasn't worked for me on IE, Firefox, or Safari at home or at work for days now.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I haven't been able to vote in the SID polls for the past couple days - when I click the "vote" button, it just takes me back to the polls page without registering my vote.  This is happening on all of my puters and with both Firefox and IE. Is this happening to anyone else?

it was happening to me too Christy.Then i just thought maybe it's because i only vote for best actor,then tried voting in all of them,and it still wasn't working,i just tried now and yay it went through.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I tried to vote today and it still doesn't work, yesterday was the first day I had trouble. It was fine Sat and Sunday and all last week, as a matter of fact, yesterday was the first time I've had trouble. I didn't mention it on the board because I thought it might be my computer, but obviously it wasn't.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

It worked fine for me today, Christy, but I hand problems the last few days as well.  Hope this doesn't  impact the end result!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

SID still not working.  When I hit the vote button, it just takes me back to the poll page without registering my vote, same as Kathy.
Sharon, you said you wrote to them, did you ever get an answer?

Take care,
Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

SID still not working. When I hit the vote button, it just takes me back to the poll page without registering my vote, same as Kathy.

Take care,
Enis

Enis, it's still not working for me either...I emailed SID yesterday and got their standard "we get too much mail to respond personally but thanks for writing" brush-off.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi ladies -- I just voted and it worked for me.

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

SID still not working. When I hit the vote button, it just takes me back to the poll page without registering my vote, same as Kathy.

Take care,
Enis

Enis, it's still not working for me either...I emailed SID yesterday and got their standard "we get too much mail to respond personally but thanks for writing" brush-off.

Christy, I just wrote a few minutes ago, I'll let you know if and when I get an answer.

Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
It finally worked for me this evening. It's been very frustrating though and I, too, hope that the inability for everyone to vote doesn't effect the outcome

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Its still not working today, Christy I got the same letter as you did (i.e. brush-off).  If they fixed their poll, they might not have so many letters to answer.!!!! Silly people.

Take care,
Enis
p.s. I'm sure it will make a difference to the poll as the votes won't be counted.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Still cant get in to SID to vote. Gave up trying.

Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:

Still cant get in to SID to vote. Gave up trying.

Enis

Same here, Enis .

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I had the same problem for several days, but it has worked for me for a few days now.  I hope it gets straightened out for everyone because I sure don't want TK to miss out on any votes.
OK, I lied...if it isn't working for the OLTL and GH fans, I don't care.
What????? I never denied being evil.  hehehe

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
I had the same problem for several days, but it has worked for me for a few days now.  I hope it gets straightened out for everyone because I sure don't want TK to miss out on any votes.
OK, I lied...if it isn't working for the OLTL and GH fans, I don't care.
What????? I never denied being evil.  hehehe

hehehehe Ann, if you're evul, then I am too, cause I don't give a "beep," oh forget beep, we're all adults here, I don't give a fuck, about anyone else either. The Mahn must get my votes. And Alicia too, of course. Because when it comes to HAWT, no one does it better than Zendall! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.