Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
[sidspoilers2] 
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for posting this, Christy!  After today, I really wish it was Katie and not her finger snapping spider, er... I mean, her sister that Ridge confides in.  When I had read this weeks spoilers, that's what I thought today's scenes were gonna be about [frown]

When they say we would not want to miss what is coming up, my mind starts to wonder, would the scenes that actually air be so freaking short that we COULD miss them if we blinked [sarcasm] ?  I mean, that's what they usually do with important Rscenes [rolleyes]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Ridge confiding in the Spider??????????  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  I'm with Searose, I would rather he confided in Katie even though she's shown she's probably not to be trusted, either.  Anyone would be better than the Spider.  Having her involved, in any capacity....makes me feel queasy, lol.  I too totally thought Ridge was going to discuss the baby issue with Katie today...disappointed that it will be Brooke who's privy to the baby saga.

The only thing that makes me "not want to miss" the upcoming twists and turns is TK.  I have no confidence in the writing but complete faith in TK to make it a great ride!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Alina, not only the spider will be privy to the baby drama, she will beat Ridge up with a hammer and insist that he should not have another child. She can bear children by every other three legged creature, but she will be vehemently opposed to Ridge having a child with someone other than herself. Not a good influence on a good man.
And ITA with you on how magnificent Mr Kaye will make it a ride that is thrilling at the least.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I very much enjoyed seeing Katie and Ridge today. I always liked them together in spite of a few questionable things that she's done.  IF the writers are going to break up Caridge, I sure hope they won't try to put him back with the SPIDER.  She really makes me sick! I'd rather see Ridge go it alone for a while than to see him back with that (please insert your favorite disgusting curse word in here)
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I agree pah, and I would have more than one word of profanity to put in that blank!

"Caroline's biological clock is ticking" - Are you KIDDING?  Doesn't she have about 15 years left (at least) to have a baby???

And I hope Ridge isn't going to confide in the spider that he had a vasectomy while he was in France!!  Spider would just love to slither over and blab that to Caroline!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Alina, not only the spider will be privy to the baby drama, she will beat Ridge up with a hammer and insist that he should not have another child. She can bear children by every other three legged creature, but she will be vehemently opposed to Ridge having a child with someone other than herself. Not a good influence on a good man. And ITA with you on how magnificent Mr Kaye will make it a ride that is thrilling at the least.

Not that it's any surprise to anyone but the walking mattress IS advising Ridge not to rush in having children in 2 weeks! [rolleyes]

Oh, and apparently Ridge does have a deep, dark secret. (more eyeroll)

Here are all the Ridge related SNS spoilers for August 31:

Brooke urges Ridge not to make a hasty decision about having children with Caroline.

Ridge shares a secret with Brooke about events that took place in Paris and why he can't reveal them.

Caroline looks for consolation after her recent discussion with Ridge about their relationship.

Ridge gives Thomas surprising news about his future at Forrester.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
I agree pah, and I would have more than one word of profanity to put in that blank!
I think I would run out of space on this thread [wink]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
"Caroline's biological clock is ticking" - Are you KIDDING?  Doesn't she have about 15 years left (at least) to have a baby???

You would think!  If it were Spider, or Quinn, I can understand, but Caroline?  Dumb writers [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Here are all the Ridge related SNS spoilers for August 31:

Brooke urges Ridge not to make a hasty decision about having children with Caroline.

Ridge shares a secret with Brooke about events that took place in Paris and why he can't reveal them.

Caroline looks for consolation after her recent discussion with Ridge about their relationship.

Ridge gives Thomas surprising news about his future at Forrester.
Thanks for these, Callie.  1)When it comes to that witch, "urges" sounds more like "take me instead" [rolleyes] 2) If it is vasectomy, I don't understand why he can't reveal that to Caroline.  Unless they are going to go back to what $PIG was trying to say few months back [dunno]  3) ThomASS is not even close to a consolation prize if you have been with a real mahn!  4)  I wish Ridge and his gorrrrrrrgeous head of hair says the infamous 3 word phrase "Y A F"!!!!!!!!  Sadly, it is going to be the opposite according to what Christy posted at the top of the thread [sigh]

LilBit318

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
after watching the show yesterday and today, I'm thinking the spoilers have the wrong Logan sister listed as the one Ridge confides in.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.