Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
SET YOUR DVR - RIDGE STUNS EVERYONE!

Monday, Aug 31
Caroline has an emotional, potentially game-changing conversation with Ridge.

Tuesday, Sept 1
Caroline finds comfort in an unexpected place.

Wednesday, Sept 2
Steffy pulls out all the stops in an effort to stop Ivy in her tracks.

Thursday, Sept 3
Ivy revels in her victory over Steffy.

Friday, Sept 4
After surprising Caroline with a very significant gift, Ridge delivers big news about his future within the company.

I don't think there is ANYthing UNexpected about the Caroline spoiler but WTH is Ridge's big news about his future at FC?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
WHOA!  Ridge is in the spotlight?!?  I can't wait!!!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
And so the Steffy/Ivy war continues........ [rolleyes]

But "A very significant gift"?????????  Please, PLEASE tell me Ridge won't sign over a chunk of his FC shares to Caroline [Paranoid_anim]  Especially if it is a result of that "potentially game-changing conversation", and if ThomASS is where she finds comfort [Paranoid_anim]  Are they setting us up for a pregnancy in a few weeks with ThomASS PRESUMED father????  No, please, PLEASE don't!!!!!!

Whatever the case, I am so looking forward to some great TK-time [yippee] [yippee]

Thanks for posting these, Alina.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Tuesday, Sept 1
Caroline finds comfort in an unexpected place.

Unexpected?  Are they serious?  This has been building since that leer/drooler showed up.  Just ugh.
Quote:
Thursday, Sept 3
Ivy revels in her victory over Steffy.

So sick of Ivy and her smug "victory".  I'm praying for her to fall, hard and fast - and permanently.  Grrr.
Quote:
Friday, Sept 4
After surprising Caroline with a very significant gift, Ridge delivers big news about his future within the company.

This interests me.  I just hope it's something that's not going to make me sick or break my heart, but I'm not holding out much hope.  Sigh.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
This interests me.  I just hope it's something that's not going to make me sick or break my heart, but I'm not holding out much hope.  Sigh.

This one had me puzzled but now I'm pretty much convinced Ridge is going to decide to concentrate on being CEO and hand over designing duties to Caroline and Thomass.  I didn't come up with that theory but it makes perfect sense to me now.  This scenario will guarantee that I'll be hurling on a daily basis!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

This one had me puzzled but now I'm pretty much convinced Ridge is going to decide to concentrate on being CEO and hand over designing duties to Caroline and Thomass.  I didn't come up with that theory but it makes perfect sense to me now.  This scenario will guarantee that I'll be hurling on a daily basis!

Well he might as well hand over Caroline to Thomass too.  That snake won't waste an opportunity to slither his way into Caroline's affections and she doesn't seem to be very resistant either. I had high hopes for her, but she seems to be slipping rapidly. Poor Ridge.  No wonder he doesn't want any more children, considering the losers he already has (RJ not included - yet - if he even exists anymore). 
I will be hurling right along with you, Alina.  [burnup]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
When Ridge told ThomASS ,that he was one step closer to want he really wants...  and

Ridge was looking at Caroline...Ridge knows what pissant is up to !!!

ThomASS can come close to Caroline only if she allows it and if she does not push him

under the rock he slithered from, WELL, she is not Ridge worthy!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Yeah, I don't like the sound of this either.  I hate to say it, but I don't trust Caroline anymore. She has already dropped below the "trust line" in my opinion and doesn't seem to be smart enough to read other people's agendas. I do look forward to some meaty Ridge scenes though. Guess I'll be crying for Ridge, but applauding for TK.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

SNS Spoilers for Week of September 7-11:

*Pre-empted Monday, September 7 (Labor Day) & Friday, September 11 due to CBS Sports Coverage of US Open Tennis.

Wyatt is under pressure when Ivy and Steffy give him opposite instructions regarding the fate of the video.

Ivy has a back-up plan ready in case Wyatt and Steffy delete the video without her consent, but later has regrets about her final decision.

Aware that Caroline knows the truth about Aly's death and the existence of the video, Steffy appeals to her to never disclose either to Ridge.

An excited and nervous Ivy prepares for her first photo shoot as the new face of Forrester.

Steffy exercises her power as company president to make alternate plans for the shoot.

Brooke pushes Ridge to tell Caroline about what he did in France.

Ridge makes it clear to Brooke what her place is regarding influencing his personal life.

Steffy questions Thomas' unusual recent behavior, as well as his sudden change of heart about Ridge and Caroline's relationship.

Zende and Nicole find their connection growing stronger.

COMING: Steffy's actions raise Ivy's desire to fight back.

The hunt is on for an actor who appeals to both men and women to portray a bisexual character on "Bold and Beautiful." The character, named Christian, is described as sophisticated with a great sense of style and humor, and who is attracted to women and men. It hasn't yet been revealed whether "B&B" will match him with more new characters, or current ones.  (This is me now, lol:  The original casting call was for a male between the age of 25 - 28.) 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks for posting these, Alina.  So B&B will only be on for 3 days that week, and Zende/Nicole will eat up air time out of that?  And some more airtime will be eaten up as SWIL continue to chant "the video" mantra for eternity [rolleyes]  Are SWIL really THAT DUMB that they think deleting the video from a cell phone means it does not exist on other electronics or on some sky-drive?  Really?  Ivy has to have back up plan ready, because she doesn't know how to upload it to sky-drive, or even simply e-mail it to herself?

When Steffy "appeals" to Caroline, I hope she will tell us what her beef is with Ridge, and why she doesn't want him to know [rolleyes]

I really don't want to think about ThomASS right now, because it's all B-A-D, UGH!

I have no ideas about what Ridge did in France, may be this Christian character is linked to it. Scary thing is, the finger snapper knows the secret.  But I am really looking forward to "Ridge makes it clear to Brooke what her place is regarding influencing his personal life. " , assuming that place is somewhere in another galaxy!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.