Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Thank you to Zenrocks on the Z/K board for typing this up:

Will Kendall Lose Her Baby?

Don't stop knitting those booties, Zendall nation: Carruthers assures that Spike's half sibling should arrive according to plan. " Kendall is pregnant, and as far as I know, her pregnancy is continuing."

After all adds Carruthers Mrs. Slater's fertile state makes her an even better foil for the barren and lonely Greenlee, opening up all sorts of storyline possibilities. "Kendall is a mother, which Greenlee can't be at the moment. She can't carry a child," reminds the scribe. "So the fact that Kendall not only has the child that was meant for Greenlee but is also physically carrying a child impacts the whole Greenlee story hugely, as well as the Hannah/Zach story." So while Kendall's unborn child many not actually be in danger in utero, who knows what will happen once the little Slater arrives.

Banner thanks to Sharon
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcottoncandy

So while Kendall's unborn child many not actually be in danger in uthero, who knows what will happen once the little Slater arrives.

If that is supposed to mean another baby-napping by a psycho bitch s/l, I am going to need sedatives to be able to go through it all for the umpteenth time.  Is this why the show was named All My CHILDREN?  And Kendall being the center of the universe, will probably have both psycho bitches wanting her baby!  I would much rather see a Spike custody battle. 
OK, I am going to take a deep breath and wait to see what happens

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

how many baby kidnapping stories can they seriously come up with?

hrhcottoncandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howru

how many baby kidnapping stories can they seriously come up with?

I really don't care because the Zendall baby is the only one I give a hoot about.  Zach deserves to a second chance at being a dad, we all know he'll make a good one.  And how often do you see babies conceived out of love and with two married parents on soaps?

I am sure they drama and angst will come in some form, no pregnancy storyline is drama free on soaps.  But if any baby deserves to make it it's this one, and I am pleased as punch that Zach will get the chance to be a father to his own biological child.

Banner thanks to Sharon
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I guess I'm just pleased that we have some positive comment from someone "in charge" about the pregnancy and Zaby.  Many of us have wondered about whether this baby would come into the world, and it seems hopeful that it will.  I'm a glass half full kind of gal, but that being said, I'm not taking this as gospel, to be sure.   However, I am going to look forward to all the Zach/Kendall sonograms, doctor visits, breathing, Zaby touches, etc., and seeing the pregnancy progress, and try not to worry so much about whether the baby is in jeopardy after he/she arrives.  Angst is inevitable at some point along the way.

Of course, if the glass is half empty after all, and something tragic happens to Zaby, I will just have to drink what's left in my glass and take off my rose-colored glasses.  LOL

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

If I remember correctly, Greenlee is not "barren."  She is unable to carry a "Lavery" (who knew a uterus could be so smart???), but I never heard that she is unable to have anyone else's baby.  I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Thanks Fil!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

If I remember correctly, Greenlee is not "barren."  She is unable to carry a "Lavery" (who knew a uterus could be so smart???), but I never heard that she is unable to have anyone else's baby.  I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

You remember it exactly the way I remember it. 

Love your comment about the smart uterus   We know Greenlee's brain is not that smart, since she thinks Ryan is sooooooo wonderful!

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I thought Greenlee had plenty of eggs but just couldn't carry a child to term - but this was told to her by madden who lied to Julia so who knows.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

I have always thought that Madden caused GreenME's miscarriage, because he thought she and Ryan were not fit to be parents. Madden is the one who told Greens she could not carry a baby to full term - the same thing he told Julia.  Julia got a second opinion and found out he lied to her.  If he lied to Julia, why wouldn't he have lied to GreenME as well?

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:

Madden told Greenlee that she can't carry any baby to term, it had nothing to do with specifically Ryan. But he lied to Julia and things are rewriten on soaps all the time.
SoapFan82

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks.  I'm glad to read the Zach won't be losing another child, yet my mind has millions of awful scenarios once baby Slater arrives
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
YAY!!!  Bring on baby Amelia Slater.

To quote "Lurknomore", I want to see her brought into the world at Thanksgiving dinner at the PV Inn...with humor and chaos around her.  For once, I'd love to see a fun soap baby birth!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

All I want is a Kane/Slater baby so Zach has lineage on this show and a future generation as other powerful men do on other shows. I am sure a lot will happen to this child and if a kidnapping occurs I have no problem with it since it will be Zach and Kendall fighting the enemy again and fighting for their child. Every show is about the future generations and the children...that's what keeps a show going and brings out the best in the characters. AMC needs to start anew with families and what better than a Zach baby. I can see the Greenlee fallout being huge since Zach caused the blackout and Hannah being on the psycho-side. Jealousy and envy is powerful incentive for story and for these folks Zach and Kendall have too much. It can be good.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
YAY!!!  Bring on baby Amelia Slater.

To quote "Lurknomore", I want to see her brought into the world at Thanksgiving dinner at the PV Inn...with humor and chaos around her.  For once, I'd love to see a fun soap baby birth!

WORD.  I think she released this statement because we have been bombarding her with emails, letter and phone calls and, also, now that TK is staying maybe, just maybe, they want to keep us a little happy since we're the only game in town (they have made all other characters unwatchable).
DarylE

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Ann, I think you are right.  Madden told Greenlee her body was producing some hormone or something that made her reject the embryo.  But someone else, sorry I cant remember who, said maybe Madden lied.  I have always believed Madden lied to both Kendall and Greenlee.  He wanted Kendall to carry the baby because I think he was re-creating his time with Erica.  Madden was the one who planted the seed of surrogacy in Kendall's mind.  I honestly think he is Spike's father AND that Greenlee can carry a baby to term.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 

WORD.  I think she released this statement because we have been bombarding her with emails, letter and phone calls and, also, now that TK is staying maybe, just maybe, they want to keep us a little happy since we're the only game in town (they have made all other characters unwatchable).

Now that Zach may have been compromised by intimacy with Hannah, fans should let tptb know that we don't want his marriage to break up over a one-night stand with a needy woman who said that if he did this for her, no one would ever know. Keep writing!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:

That is how I remember it also.  Loved your comment about the smart uterus!!

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggard
Quote:
That is how I remember it also.  Loved your comment about the smart uterus!!

AND she was told by Dr. Madden she would never be able to carry a child to full term.  (Do we believe everything Dr. Madden said?  Not me.)

But, there is such a thing as a couple not being able to carry babies full term.  My daughter had four miscarriages and one preemie who did survive.  Later after a divorce, she remarried, got pregnant, carried the baby full term, and now is pregnant again!  The doctors told her that it is possible that hers and her first husband's body chemistry was just not compatible.  I had never heard this before.  Strange.

Granny

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.