Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
During a restless night last night I woke up to find SAII on Syfy channel!  What a wonderful surprise at 3am!  Needless to say I never slept again til it was over.  How gorgeous was TK in that flick!  This is 'Sharknado' wk so it might be on again - fyi.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Sharon...I thought I was the only one having restless nights ever since Ridge

regrettably and sorrowfully did what had to be done!

I can't fathom any woman being loved and cherished by Ridge as Caroline was and

fall in love with someone else...IT DEFYS the natural order of the universe! It is

IMPOSSIBLE!

Too bad ,here in Canada, we can't access the Syfy  channel...lucky you! The little that

is available on You tube of that film...TK GORGEOUSNESS is electrifying!!!!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
During a restless night last night I woke up to find SAII on Syfy channel!  What a wonderful surprise at 3am!  Needless to say I never slept again til it was over.  How gorgeous was TK in that flick!  This is 'Sharknado' wk so it might be on again - fyi.

I agree Sharon, TK was gorgeous in SAII.  He made the movie for me.  Drooling.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert

I agree Sharon, TK was gorgeous in SAII.  He made the movie for me.  Drooling.

Someone got a Copy? Of that movie?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Malin, here is our clip: Force of Nature. I got my DVD from Amazon and it's still available there. I've seen it on eBay too.

(ETA: TK wrote his lines in this scene.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Malin, here is our clip: Force of Nature. I got my DVD from Amazon and it's still available there. I've seen it on eBay too.

(ETA: TK wrote his lines in this scene.)

OMG thank you Kathy! You and Christy are the BEST!! Aww, he looking SOOOO fine [wink] Well he ALWAYS DO! Love him! ❤️ He is so DAMN creative! I love when he write his own things! The CaRidge scene also had some TK vibes!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
You're welcome, Malin! That is my favorite scene in the movie but there are plenty other goods ones, too, so in light of Ridge's current absence from our screens, I think I'll be making a few more SA2 clips. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I also love that scene!  You can tell TK had his hand in writing it.  It's captivating.  I also love the jet ski scenes - so sexy!  Not to mention the pool tryst later.  It may not be Shakespeare, but TK certainly makes his Force of Nature speech sound like it.  It is also TK eye candy to melt the soles of your shoes!  Sorry - shallow end again.  I keep forgetting my age.  I own it, too - more than one copy as well as I've recorded it a couple of times.  It's a keeper for any avid TK fan!  [sofa]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Sharon, those are two of the scenes I'm planning to clip!

How's this for synchronicity - going through the video timeline on my clipping program, I was just watching the scene where Nick catches Samantha breaking into the aquarium to shoot the shark. And in the other room, my hubby was playing the Blue Oyster Cult song, Shooting Shark. (An incredibly great song, BTW!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Great clip thanks Kathy for sharing. He is the best there is Thorsten Kaye....Amazing actor and incredible good looking, love the hair there...gotta love him !!!!!!!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thank u for the clip, he is just so good in everything [smile]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
You're welcome, Malin! That is my favorite scene in the movie but there are plenty other goods ones, too, so in light of Ridge's current absence from our screens, I think I'll be making a few more SA2 clips. [smile]

Aww, thanks for sharing your favorite scene with us! I bet TK is good in the whole entire movie for sure! Yes please do, Thank you!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Here's one expanded clip -- I think it hits all the highlights!

A Force of Nature

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks a lot Kathy for putting that up, Thorsten Kaye looks stunning no matter what and his acting just incredible, beautiful voice you could listen to all day ..... Glad he is on B&B best choice Mr Bell made to bring Ridge back with Thorsten Kaye playing him. He made this role so much his own..... Which wasn't easy but he did it spectacular!!!!! Great guy he is

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.