Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
SlatersHart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 

here is a link to give you some information about my fiction story.  Please know that the first story (tv mini series) is not our best writing but the characters continue to our new soap that is our BEST writing.  I promise any soap lover will dive deep into our story and each episode has it's own discussion so we can discuss with each other. 

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=254394

http://bigbrother.fm/forum/index.php Here is the link to our stories.  Please know that the story gets better and more in depth with each movie in the mini series and then you get to the heart of our writing as well as each character in our new soap.  Please give it a try.  We only would like readers that will be thrilled to share their thoughts and discuss the shows as we do the real soaps on tv.  Our characters are actually more detailed then some of the real characters on soaps. 

The first story is a 10 part mini series titled The Journey that is not at all the way it sounds when you start reading.  It begins as a race similar to the Amazing Race but definitely grows into something much bigger and with so much heart. 

Please give it a shot.  Once you get through the first 3 movies you will not be able to turn back ;-) by the way, it's rated TV MA - we consider it a showtime/HBO 10 part mini series leading into a nightly 90 minute soap.

THE JOURNEY 10 PART MINI SERIES that leads into our new nightly soap. These must be read first. Please know the writing gets 100,000 better so just keep reading.

Pt. 01 Only One Rule
Pt. 02 The Middle of Nowhere Is Somewhere
Pt. 03 Raging Emotions
Pt. 04 Hope For Survival
Pt. 05 Through The Rain.....Into The Storm
Pt. 06 Every Long Lost Dream Led Me To Where You Are
Pt. 07 Free Falling
Pt. 08 Emerging Heroes, Blinding Emotions
Pt. 09 Transitions
Pt. 10 Unwritten Journey

SlatersHart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Let our amazing couples become your new....dare I say....Zendall?  ;-)  There is a love story that evolves during the mini series as well as a love story that is brought to light with unbelievable details and complex issues.  I promise just get through the first few movies and it gets into some amazing moments that you can't believe the ending. 

It's Amazing Race (without the reality show part) with the drama and complex issues of the best drama you watch.
SlatersHart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Today while I was reading our latest episode I posted something on our board and wanted to share with potential readers to maybe give a better description of what our show is all about.  It's so hard to express the amazing storywriting when we have the first mini series that would have to be read and that is not our best writing. 

Here is what I posted today on our board:
We just realized that our show seems to represent a Funhouse.  You start the episode and move through out the rooms and little areas with such different emotions around every corner. 

It also feels like a theme park of emotions.  One minute you are riding gracefully on a carousel, then the next you are upside down on a rollercoaster.  Moving into raging rapids on a water ride getting soaked, and then peacefully riding a train around the entire park observing all the activities around you.   

Each episode is a theme park of emotions.  It's a fun house. 

http://bigbrother.fm/forum/index.php   Create a fast account, activate by email and then begin reading the first movie of the mini series.  I promise if you love detailed storytelling and characters you become passionate about, you will LOVE our stories!  I am a huge zach and kendall fan and some of our couples push close if not further with much more emotional detail.  The mini series does get a lot better 2-3 movies into it so it is very enjoyable to read. 

Our new show has A LOT more characters that live in a California town with different pictures for each set of people. To have actors to go with the writing sets the scene perfect and makes you love and hate with more passion!
SlatersHart

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I wish I had the words to bring to life what our stories have evolved into.  I promise you will be transported into a world where the words come alive.  Our 10 part mini series has to be read first but then, our new soap is AMAZING.  I promise you will be overwhelmed with the journey our episodes takes you on.

We will enjoy the journey with you as you read the mini series.  Give it a chance.  I know anyone that enjoys all my children will love our soap.  The mini series is not our best, but still manages to evoke emotion and the last half is where everything changes. 

Come on, please sign up and give it a try? 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.