Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Thursday, Feb. 2, at 10:00 on the Hallmark channel, Susan Lucci (who is co-hosting) is going to have guests from AMC - in person:  Peter Bergman (Cliff), Eden Riegel (Bianca), Eva LaRue (Bianca),Rebecca Buddig (Greenlee), and Cameron Mathison (Ryan)...
BUT they are also going to be taking a look, thru clips, at some of the AMC
Super Couples...  [fireworks2]

Too bad Thorsten (Zach) can't be a part of the show - LIVE... but surely he will be in clips!
Also, Peter Bergman has been off AMC so long, only the die hard fans even remember him as Cliff!

ps sorry if this is posted in the wrong section - could not find 'start a new topic' in the AMC choices...
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thursday, Feb. 2, at 10:00 on the Hallmark channel, Susan Lucci (who is co-hosting) is going to have guests from AMC - in person:  Peter Bergman (Cliff), Eden Riegel (Bianca), Eva LaRue (Bianca),Rebecca Buddig (Greenlee), and Cameron Mathison (Ryan)...
BUT they are also going to be taking a look, thru clips, at some of the AMC
Super Couples...  [fireworks2]

Too bad Thorsten (Zach) can't be a part of the show - LIVE... but surely he will be in clips!
Also, Peter Bergman has been off AMC so long, only the die hard fans even remember him as Cliff!

ps sorry if this is posted in the wrong section - could not find 'start a new topic' in the AMC choices...

I wish the Hallmark Channel would resurrect the show!

P.S. No problem, I moved it to the AMC folder.

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Did anyone watch??  Good show!!  Susan Lucci did most of the talking, but the "characters" who were on:  Jenny, Greg, Opal, Maria, Edmund, Ellen, Cliff, Nina, Tad, Bianca, and Ryan... (probably left someone out)  Showed old clips with each of these people - priceless!

Also showed several of the "super couples' weddings," but left out Zach and Kendall!

Eva LaRue did mention Thorsten - said when AMC ended, he took down the sign on her office door "Dr. Maria Santos" and mailed it to her!  Ahhh, that was so sweet of him!!  Wouldn't you love to know what else he sneaked out?? LOL

At the end, they played a montage of characters who are now deceased... had me in tears! (and the actors too!)

Agnes Nixon was writing a book right up to the day she died, My Life to Live... it is
coming out in March...  might be a good read!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Did anyone watch??  Good show!!  Susan Lucci did most of the talking, but the "characters" who were on:  Jenny, Greg, Opal, Maria, Edmund, Ellen, Cliff, Nina, Tad, Bianca, and Ryan... (probably left someone out)  Showed old clips with each of these people - priceless!

Also showed several of the "super couples' weddings," but left out Zach and Kendall!

Eva LaRue did mention Thorsten - said when AMC ended, he took down the sign on her office door "Dr. Maria Santos" and mailed it to her!  Ahhh, that was so sweet of him!!  Wouldn't you love to know what else he sneaked out?? LOL

At the end, they played a montage of characters who are now deceased... had me in tears! (and the actors too!)

Agnes Nixon was writing a book right up to the day she died, My Life to Live... it is
coming out in March...  might be a good read!

Damn, I cannot believe I completely forgot this was on yesterday...even though Thorsten wasn't on it, it sounds like it was good. I'm sure I would have been in tears, too.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Trying to post a link to the tribute. It made me cry.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/home-and-family/videos

You will have to scroll down a bit.  It says "Agnes Nixon Tribute"

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Trying to post a link to the tribute. It made me cry.

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/home-and-family/videos

You will have to scroll down a bit.  It says "Agnes Nixon Tribute"

Thanks, Ann. You must be psychic - I was just trying to find it on On Demand (with no luck).

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
This is a little strange.? I thought this was the link to the actual "memorial clip". I did enjoy this one as well, but ?!?!
I will keep looking.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Let's try this one.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/

This is the actual memorial clip.  Scroll down on the right.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks, Ann! Those were the days...[candle]
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thanks, Ann! Those were the days...[candle]

Ah yes those were the days!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.