Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Some Ridge mentions!
[cbssidspoielrs921] 

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Christy, thanks for posting these.  I thought we were not getting B&B on Monday (because of Labor Day) and Friday (because of tennis) next week, but hey, if Ridge is gonna be on, I say BRING IT ON [smile]  Can't wait to see Ridge set the buttinsky straight, LOL.  And $PIG?  Who cares what he approves or not, as long as he keeps his filthy, violent hands off Ridge [wink]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the spoilers, Christy!

Hmmm, yet another announcement at FC?

And yeah, shut up Bill!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the spoilers!

I really hope SID is right and we do get episodes on Monday and Friday after all.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

keeping my hopes up that the announcement will be that Ridge welcomes thomAss

as the new member of the design team and thomASS declines and takes the first flight

out of L.A. to very very FAR away!!!![Smiley-Begging]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
new promo

Sharon
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank U for the video. I do not like how it makes Caroline look like she did something wrong.
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks, Sharon...
Poor Ridge is going to be devastated when the truth comes out!
(and yes, TK's tears will bring me to tears!)
Can't even imagine having sex with your fiance and then finding out that she
may be carrying your grandchild!  [jawdrop]
And Brooke needs to STHU and sit her *ss down!!
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBBGirl
Thank U for the video. I do not like how it makes Caroline look like she did something wrong.

I hate they way the do the promos, so misleading. Like last week's "Who will she choose" when she never showed any romantic interest in Thomas ever since he came back.

Still, I loved Caroline telling Thomas that if Ridge finds out, he will hate Thomas. She didn't say "hate us" just him, which means she's trying to keep the father/son relationship intact.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
And Brooke needs to STHU and sit her *ss down!!

ITA, when I saw her at the loft when Ridge had just finished speaking on the phone

with shaken and distraught Caroline,I couldn't believe my eyes, what the hell

was Brooke still doing there?

pRicky boy had arrived in town so she should've been slithering over there and given

CaRidge the privacy they needed!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

This a very serious secret... not telling Ridge about the Steffy video is one thing

but THAT is a whole different can of worms! 

Caroline is with Ridge" every women's unattainable dream", yes, she went through a

nightmare but Ridge, her protector and amazing lover needs and deserves the

truth because his son crossed the line and he has to be held accountable!!

It will be traumatizing for Ridge but the fact that she kept THAT a secret with the best

of intentions ;to save the son/father relationship ,it will be so much more painful for

Ridge in retrospect, showering "pissant" with accolades and Caroline stood by silent...

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
 I do understand why Caroline doesn't want to tell Ridge what happened. It WOULD break his heart and ruin his relationship with his son. But I think it would be a mistake and a time bomb just waiting to explode. She will be a nervous wreck until the truth comes out, knowing that while  Ridge won't blame her for what happened, he will be furious that she left him in the dark about the matter. It could even result in a permanent uncertainty in his mind about what else she might not be telling him in the future. That could really mess them up.
Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
You're so right Pah.  Secrets and lies.  That's what gets them every time.  I would love for Caroline to break down and tell Ridge how Thomas took advantage of her when she was devastated over his rejection.  Sure, it would destroy his relationship with his son, but Thomas is such a shifty, scheming wretch, Ridge would be well rid of him.  But we know this secret is going to fester, Caroline will be on edge around Thomas, Brooke will find out, and it will all come out in the ugliest possible manner.  The only thing I'm looking forward to is TK's fabulous performance.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

when Ridge was telling Steffy that he saw how devastated and alone Caroline was the

night he broke up with her and then the camera went to tommy boy,I thought that

ThomASS was going to rescind "bestmanship" because the little conscious he has,

kicked in and would tell his dad that "Now, I'm o.k. with the marriage and family

you want, but I was not before" ......

but then ,this is B&B and THomASS is going to speak out at the wedding, when the

officiant ( probably Carter) asks if anyone has opposition to this union or hold your

peace??

Katbert

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thomass has no conscience.  I'm beginning to think he's more than just creepy.  He sure  looks like he's a little off.  Thomass' only regret about taking advantage of Caroline's vulnerability is that it didn't make her his; it didn't get her away from evil Daddy.  Thomas apparently thought Caroline would be so carried away by his ardor that she would forget Ridge and ride off into the sunset with Thomas.  Sadly for him, she was so whacked out on booze and pills that - if it even happened at all except in Thomas' sick little mind - she has no recollection of having sex with him and is, in fact horrified.  I hate hate hate that Thomas has this secret to hold over Caroline and Ridge.  I just want to slap his smug face.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: