Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #1 

Greetings!

 

Well, I've been working on this one for awhile, doing alot of research.  It is an alternate universe, in which Zach comes to Pine Valley a year ahead of schedule, right after Michael was arrested for the first time. 

 

I hope you enjoy it.  I've posted the first two chapters over at fanfiction.net.

 

Seems Like Years


__________________
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,476
Reply with quote  #2 

Em! I love it so far. I look forward to the next chapters.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
intozen

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 102
Reply with quote  #3 

You are so good. I can't wait to read more!

Cleo50

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 116
Reply with quote  #4 

Very intriguing idea for a story.  I really like it so far.  Looking forward to more chapters!


__________________
Feelings are everywhere - be gentle. - J. Masai
Twiggy

Avatar / Picture

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 89
Reply with quote  #5 

Em,

 

I love this idea. It's a great story and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

 


__________________
Thanks Fil
CayeLyrae

Avatar / Picture

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 92
Reply with quote  #6 
Great job, Emeraldax.  Can't wait for next installment!  Thanks.

__________________


AMC screencaps courtesy of Tweety20 (Sam)
intozen

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 102
Reply with quote  #7 

Emeraldax has updated, y'all, and it's a really good chapter!

vaberella

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 18
Reply with quote  #8 

posted my review as the puppeteer!

Crystal1982

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 122
Reply with quote  #9 

Chapter 3 was great Em! I'm looking forward to more

 

-Crystal

intozen

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 102
Reply with quote  #10 

Chapter 4's up, and it's a doozy!

luv_at_first_byte

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,491
Reply with quote  #11 

I want more Em--LOL


__________________
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #12 
Chapter 6 has just been added.
__________________
intozen

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 102
Reply with quote  #13 

Chapter 8 is up! I am loving this fic, emeraldax.

Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #14 
Greetings! Just posted chapter 13. Earlier than intended, but I thought it would juxtapose nicely with tomorrow's episode.
__________________
cab

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 667
Reply with quote  #15 
EM-

OMG, you bought Alexander Cambias Sr. into this story. I love.gif you.

Wow. Zach and his father's dialog was so intense...I can't believe that SOB paid Michael's bail. Well yes I can.

But that was ingenious on your part to bring back the father...Pls let Zach get back in time to save Bianca...yes...I remember so well, the night Erica allowed Kendall to reach out to her in the thunderstorm and what Michael did to Bianca that same night...I hope you can rewrite history...but if you can't I'll understand...

...and I love how Zach was thinking about Kendall's safety...and she didn't even know it...

I can't wait to read the next chapter...pls, pls don't wait to long.

CAB

__________________
When [actors] are talking, they are servants of the dramatist. It is what they can show the audience when they are not talking that reveals the very fine actor." - Cedric Hardwicke


Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #16 

I tried last night and several times today to upload two chapters.  I keep getting errors.  I sent an e-mail to ff.net, but until this is resolved, I will post one of the chapters here.  Its kind of a throwaway expositional chapter anyway.

 

Chapter 14

July 11, 2003 – Pine Valley, Pennsylvania

Kendall walked out of the Hill of Beans café and glanced over at her guard. He had gone to the Donut Shack a few doors down and now had powdered sugar all over his uniform. She sighed in disgust. She turned and almost collided with Jackson. Grabbing his arm, she begged him to find another guard for her – this one was destroying her ability to stay focused on the Sexiest Man contest. Jack barely kept from rolling his eyes at her. He told her he had a meeting to go to. Kendall sighed. "There's got to be a better guard for my body."

She jumped when she heard a voice behind her. "Sounds like a job for Zach Slater."

Kendall turned and saw Zach standing there. It was the first time she had seen him since they parted ways at the courthouse on the Fourth of July. She tried not to stare at him hungrily. She was annoyed to realize that instead of gazing at her, he was looking with longing at her cup of coffee. Then it hit her – he was probably still suffering jet lag after flying in from Johannesburg. "Do you like caramel lattes? You can have mine, if you want. You look like death."

He wrinkled his nose. "I think I can hold up for as long as it will take to get some French press coffee. This is the only place that makes it. Would you mind waiting?"

She shrugged, feigning nonchalance. Zach went into the café and placed his order. When he came out, they walked down the street – the morning still cool enough for such activity. Zach jerked his thumb back at the cop following them. "Who’s the walking stereotype?"

Kendall took a sip of her coffee. "My guard. Erica and Lena have one too. To protect us against Michael."

Zach was silent for awhile. "I’m so sorry my father unleashed him on you. More than words can say."

Kendall shook her head. "You have no relationship with your father, why should you feel bad about anything he does?"

Zach sipped his coffee. "He did it because of me. He was inspired by the fact that I have been here in Pine Valley looking after Michael, and decided this was the way to force me back into the family."

Kendall stopped and stared at Zach. "Wait a minute. Are you telling me that Alexander got Michael out of jail so that you’d have to come back and babysit him again? That’s horrible!"

Zach nodded. "Par for the course with Alexander Cambias."

Kendall started walking again. "I can’t believe my mother conspired with that man. He’s almost as bad as Michael." She looked over at Zach. "I’m sorry, Zach, but as twisted as your father is, I’m inclined to think that Michael is worse."

They arrived at the building that contained the Fusion offices. Zach was still pretty raw from his father’s visit, and Kendall’s comment about Michael cut deeper than he would have cared to admit. He tossed his empty coffee cup in the trash. "Well, I hope it will be a profitable day for you. Thanks for sharing a coffee and a walk with me."

She blinked. "Um…where are you going, now?"

He looked down the street. "I’m going to find my brother. He seems to have disappeared since he got out of jail. I did some looking yesterday before the jet lag hit me. My spies informed me this morning that they haven’t found him, either. Anyway, I need to get back to searching. Take care." He squeezed her shoulder, then walked away.

Kendall stared at his retreating figure. That was strange. He had given no indication of why he wanted to walk with her. He didn’t promise to call later. No plans to meet. Nothing. Did she do something wrong? Or was Michael right that Zach was done with her now that he had gotten what he wanted? Her cheeks burned. Well, it wasn’t like he pretended their night on the island was anything more than a tryst. And that was what it was, after all - a tryst. They were back in Pine Valley, back to reality. He had asked her to go with him to Johannesburg, but maybe that had simply been a desire to continue their fling at another exotic location.

Kendall walked to the elevator. Their only connection was Michael, and that was certainly not something on which to base a relationship. It was better that she look on the island as a fond memory, and not dwell on it or on Zach anymore. As Kendall ascended in the elevator, she remembered the way Zach had touched her in the elevator at the hotel. She had felt like she was going out of her mind from his caress. She jumped when the doors chimed before opening.

She walked into the Fusion office and sat down at her desk. The other ladies looked at her strangely as she randomly shuffled papers on her desk. She stared at the phone. Sighing, she booted up her computer and opened a file without even looking at the title. She looked at the screen for a few minutes, not able to focus on the data, much less know what to do with it. She glanced at the phone again. She blinked when a hand appeared and picked up the handset. Kendall looked up and saw Greenlee, who held her hand out for Kendall to take the phone. "What are you doing? Who do you want me to call?"

Greenlee waved the phone around. "Whoever it is you need to call so you’ll snap out of it. My guess is it’s a guy."

Simone stood up and hurried over. "A guy? Have you been holding out on us? Oh! Are you on your way to winning the bet already?"

Kendall rolled her eyes at the reminder that the four of them made a stupid bet to find the perfect man. "Forget the bet! There are no perfect men!"

Mia stood up, narrowing her eyes. "Its Aidan, isn’t it. You’ve managed to get your hooks into Aidan."

Greenlee sat on the desk, still holding the handset in her hand. "Or Boyd. I thought you found him to be a bit boring? Sweet, but not swoonworthy."

Simone laughed. "I’ve got it! Its that dour dude you were in the park with on the 4th of July. Zach Slater. Michael’s brother." The other two ladies burst into gales of laughter.

The telephone started buzzing from being off the hook for too long. Kendall snatched the handset from Greenlee’s nerveless hands, and slammed it down in the cradle. "You women are ridiculous. Michael was horrible to me, horrible to a lot of people in this town. Its incredibly tacky to make jokes about him or his brother." She grabbed her purse. "I’m going to lunch."

Mia took a step forward. "But you just got here." Kendall didn’t answer her, just walked out the door.

She headed over to the Valley Inn. She needed a drink. She didn’t care that it was late morning. She ordered a screwdriver. That had orange juice in it, so it was breakfast-like. When she received her drink, she sipped at it, grateful for the quiet atmosphere in the bar. She felt a presence and looked up to see Mary Smythe standing there. Kendall sighed. What a day this was turning out to be.

Walking away from Kendall, Zach wondered why he had let Kendall’s comment about Michael get to him. Maybe because the idea of Michael being worse than their father made him sick to his stomach. As weasely as Michael has acted lately, Zach still loved him, he still wanted to help him deal with his problems. Kendall’s only desire was to bury Michael. Not exactly convergent goals. It was probably why she turned down his offer to take her with him to Johannesburg. Or maybe their night on the island hadn’t affected her as deeply as it had him.

Zach decided to go walk around the park a bit, to clear his head and try to focus on figuring out where Michael might have gone. He was pretty sure why his brother disappeared - he didn't want Zach breathing down his neck anymore.

On the one hand, it was probably a relief to the town that Michael was gone - if he wasn't around, he couldn't make mischief. On the other hand, it was a lot harder to monitor his movements if one didn't know where he was. Michael could pop up any place and any time. The idea was unnerving. The fact that Michael unnerved Zach was even more unnerving.

Zach rounded a corner and saw Lena in the distance, trailed by her guard. She sat down on a bench, a concerned expression on her face. Zach approached her. "I'm truly sorry that you have put up with a shadow. Michael has certainly made your life hell."

Lena looked up at him sadly. "I've created my own hell, Zach. I took advantage of an impressionable young woman, and now I am paying for it dearly."

Zach sat down. "Problems with Bianca? I thought everything would be okay between you two once Barrett told the truth."

Lena shrugged. "I thought so, too. And it seemed that way for just a little while. Then I saw Bianca today and she was acting very strangely. She was jumpy, didn't want me to touch her, freaked out when the officer guarding me showed up. I've wracked my brain trying to figure out what I could have done wrong."

Zach cocked his head. "It might be because of Michael. She may be worried about her mother and sister."

Lena shook her head. "She said it wasn't him. She wanted me to leave her alone, but she was fine with her mother staying. Its definitely me. I may have been innocent of betrayal this time, but the fact that I did betray her once can never be erased."

Zach put his hand on her arm. "It cannot be erased, but it can be forgiven. That's up to Bianca. If she can't forgive you, then your relationship won't survive."

Lena looked down at her hands. "She said she forgave me for what I did."

"Then there should be healing. Give her time. The wounds are still raw, they're bound to bleed every once in awhile."

Lena smiled at Zach. "Thank you for the pep talk. I'm probably making more out of Bianca's bad mood than there is. I know just what to do. We were planning a trip. I'll make up an itinerary - maybe that will cheer her up."

Lena stood up, and waved goodbye to Zach. He smiled and watched her go. He thought back over their conversation, pondering Bianca's sudden mood shift. The jumpiness, the desire to push Lena away. Bianca may have denied it, but Michael was the source of her behavior. He was causing so many problems for the Kane women, that it stood to reason she would be agitated by the idea of him roaming around.

Zach got up from the bench and walked through the park some more. Something troubling teased at the back of his mind, but he wasn't able to grasp it.

 


__________________
luv_at_first_byte

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,491
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax

I tried last night and several times today to upload two chapters.  I keep getting errors.  I sent an e-mail to ff.net, but until this is resolved, I will post one of the chapters here.  Its kind of a throwaway expositional chapter anyway.

 

Chapter 14

July 11, 2003 – Pine Valley, Pennsylvania

Kendall walked out of the Hill of Beans café and glanced over at her guard. He had gone to the Donut Shack a few doors down and now had powdered sugar all over his uniform. She sighed in disgust. She turned and almost collided with Jackson. Grabbing his arm, she begged him to find another guard for her – this one was destroying her ability to stay focused on the Sexiest Man contest. Jack barely kept from rolling his eyes at her. He told her he had a meeting to go to. Kendall sighed. "There's got to be a better guard for my body."

She jumped when she heard a voice behind her. "Sounds like a job for Zach Slater."

Kendall turned and saw Zach standing there. It was the first time she had seen him since they parted ways at the courthouse on the Fourth of July. She tried not to stare at him hungrily. She was annoyed to realize that instead of gazing at her, he was looking with longing at her cup of coffee. Then it hit her – he was probably still suffering jet lag after flying in from Johannesburg. "Do you like caramel lattes? You can have mine, if you want. You look like death."

He wrinkled his nose. "I think I can hold up for as long as it will take to get some French press coffee. This is the only place that makes it. Would you mind waiting?"

She shrugged, feigning nonchalance. Zach went into the café and placed his order. When he came out, they walked down the street – the morning still cool enough for such activity. Zach jerked his thumb back at the cop following them. "Who’s the walking stereotype?"

Kendall took a sip of her coffee. "My guard. Erica and Lena have one too. To protect us against Michael."

Zach was silent for awhile. "I’m so sorry my father unleashed him on you. More than words can say."

Kendall shook her head. "You have no relationship with your father, why should you feel bad about anything he does?"

Zach sipped his coffee. "He did it because of me. He was inspired by the fact that I have been here in Pine Valley looking after Michael, and decided this was the way to force me back into the family."

Kendall stopped and stared at Zach. "Wait a minute. Are you telling me that Alexander got Michael out of jail so that you’d have to come back and babysit him again? That’s horrible!"

Zach nodded. "Par for the course with Alexander Cambias."

Kendall started walking again. "I can’t believe my mother conspired with that man. He’s almost as bad as Michael." She looked over at Zach. "I’m sorry, Zach, but as twisted as your father is, I’m inclined to think that Michael is worse."

They arrived at the building that contained the Fusion offices. Zach was still pretty raw from his father’s visit, and Kendall’s comment about Michael cut deeper than he would have cared to admit. He tossed his empty coffee cup in the trash. "Well, I hope it will be a profitable day for you. Thanks for sharing a coffee and a walk with me."

She blinked. "Um…where are you going, now?"

He looked down the street. "I’m going to find my brother. He seems to have disappeared since he got out of jail. I did some looking yesterday before the jet lag hit me. My spies informed me this morning that they haven’t found him, either. Anyway, I need to get back to searching. Take care." He squeezed her shoulder, then walked away.

Kendall stared at his retreating figure. That was strange. He had given no indication of why he wanted to walk with her. He didn’t promise to call later. No plans to meet. Nothing. Did she do something wrong? Or was Michael right that Zach was done with her now that he had gotten what he wanted? Her cheeks burned. Well, it wasn’t like he pretended their night on the island was anything more than a tryst. And that was what it was, after all - a tryst. They were back in Pine Valley, back to reality. He had asked her to go with him to Johannesburg, but maybe that had simply been a desire to continue their fling at another exotic location.

Kendall walked to the elevator. Their only connection was Michael, and that was certainly not something on which to base a relationship. It was better that she look on the island as a fond memory, and not dwell on it or on Zach anymore. As Kendall ascended in the elevator, she remembered the way Zach had touched her in the elevator at the hotel. She had felt like she was going out of her mind from his caress. She jumped when the doors chimed before opening.

She walked into the Fusion office and sat down at her desk. The other ladies looked at her strangely as she randomly shuffled papers on her desk. She stared at the phone. Sighing, she booted up her computer and opened a file without even looking at the title. She looked at the screen for a few minutes, not able to focus on the data, much less know what to do with it. She glanced at the phone again. She blinked when a hand appeared and picked up the handset. Kendall looked up and saw Greenlee, who held her hand out for Kendall to take the phone. "What are you doing? Who do you want me to call?"

Greenlee waved the phone around. "Whoever it is you need to call so you’ll snap out of it. My guess is it’s a guy."

Simone stood up and hurried over. "A guy? Have you been holding out on us? Oh! Are you on your way to winning the bet already?"

Kendall rolled her eyes at the reminder that the four of them made a stupid bet to find the perfect man. "Forget the bet! There are no perfect men!"

Mia stood up, narrowing her eyes. "Its Aidan, isn’t it. You’ve managed to get your hooks into Aidan."

Greenlee sat on the desk, still holding the handset in her hand. "Or Boyd. I thought you found him to be a bit boring? Sweet, but not swoonworthy."

Simone laughed. "I’ve got it! Its that dour dude you were in the park with on the 4th of July. Zach Slater. Michael’s brother." The other two ladies burst into gales of laughter.

The telephone started buzzing from being off the hook for too long. Kendall snatched the handset from Greenlee’s nerveless hands, and slammed it down in the cradle. "You women are ridiculous. Michael was horrible to me, horrible to a lot of people in this town. Its incredibly tacky to make jokes about him or his brother." She grabbed her purse. "I’m going to lunch."

Mia took a step forward. "But you just got here." Kendall didn’t answer her, just walked out the door.

She headed over to the Valley Inn. She needed a drink. She didn’t care that it was late morning. She ordered a screwdriver. That had orange juice in it, so it was breakfast-like. When she received her drink, she sipped at it, grateful for the quiet atmosphere in the bar. She felt a presence and looked up to see Mary Smythe standing there. Kendall sighed. What a day this was turning out to be.

Walking away from Kendall, Zach wondered why he had let Kendall’s comment about Michael get to him. Maybe because the idea of Michael being worse than their father made him sick to his stomach. As weasely as Michael has acted lately, Zach still loved him, he still wanted to help him deal with his problems. Kendall’s only desire was to bury Michael. Not exactly convergent goals. It was probably why she turned down his offer to take her with him to Johannesburg. Or maybe their night on the island hadn’t affected her as deeply as it had him.

Zach decided to go walk around the park a bit, to clear his head and try to focus on figuring out where Michael might have gone. He was pretty sure why his brother disappeared - he didn't want Zach breathing down his neck anymore.

On the one hand, it was probably a relief to the town that Michael was gone - if he wasn't around, he couldn't make mischief. On the other hand, it was a lot harder to monitor his movements if one didn't know where he was. Michael could pop up any place and any time. The idea was unnerving. The fact that Michael unnerved Zach was even more unnerving.

Zach rounded a corner and saw Lena in the distance, trailed by her guard. She sat down on a bench, a concerned expression on her face. Zach approached her. "I'm truly sorry that you have put up with a shadow. Michael has certainly made your life hell."

Lena looked up at him sadly. "I've created my own hell, Zach. I took advantage of an impressionable young woman, and now I am paying for it dearly."

Zach sat down. "Problems with Bianca? I thought everything would be okay between you two once Barrett told the truth."

Lena shrugged. "I thought so, too. And it seemed that way for just a little while. Then I saw Bianca today and she was acting very strangely. She was jumpy, didn't want me to touch her, freaked out when the officer guarding me showed up. I've wracked my brain trying to figure out what I could have done wrong."

Zach cocked his head. "It might be because of Michael. She may be worried about her mother and sister."

Lena shook her head. "She said it wasn't him. She wanted me to leave her alone, but she was fine with her mother staying. Its definitely me. I may have been innocent of betrayal this time, but the fact that I did betray her once can never be erased."

Zach put his hand on her arm. "It cannot be erased, but it can be forgiven. That's up to Bianca. If she can't forgive you, then your relationship won't survive."

Lena looked down at her hands. "She said she forgave me for what I did."

"Then there should be healing. Give her time. The wounds are still raw, they're bound to bleed every once in awhile."

Lena smiled at Zach. "Thank you for the pep talk. I'm probably making more out of Bianca's bad mood than there is. I know just what to do. We were planning a trip. I'll make up an itinerary - maybe that will cheer her up."

Lena stood up, and waved goodbye to Zach. He smiled and watched her go. He thought back over their conversation, pondering Bianca's sudden mood shift. The jumpiness, the desire to push Lena away. Bianca may have denied it, but Michael was the source of her behavior. He was causing so many problems for the Kane women, that it stood to reason she would be agitated by the idea of him roaming around.

Zach got up from the bench and walked through the park some more. Something troubling teased at the back of his mind, but he wasn't able to grasp it.

 

very good Em---thanks for posting it here.---mhuaaaaaah


__________________
cab

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 667
Reply with quote  #18 
Okay why is Bianca jumpy? Oh no Em, say it ain't so.

This was no throw away chp. I enjoyed it. Kendall and Zach are so much a like it ain't even funny. I love how they're both thinking about the other and thinking how it can't be possible for the other to be thinking about them.

And I especially love to see Simone, Greenlee, and Mia thrown in there. That was an extra treat. And the Sexiest Man contest...that was a fun time.

Well I'm almost certain Zach couldn't save Bianca from Michael. I'm hopeful for a surprise but I understand if I don't get what I want.

If Bianca is hurt by Michael, I hope Kendall won't take it too much out of Zach but I know I'm hoping in vain. Cause I know my girl.

And maybe Zach and Kendall can have another tryst. I think it a very normal and healthy part of life. JK..no I'm not.

Loving what you're doing EM. Keep doing what you do best.

CAB

__________________
When [actors] are talking, they are servants of the dramatist. It is what they can show the audience when they are not talking that reveals the very fine actor." - Cedric Hardwicke


Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #19 

Wheee!!  The ff.net problem is solved.  I uploaded 14 and 15 this morning!


__________________
chris

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 140
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax

Wheee!!  The ff.net problem is solved.  I uploaded 14 and 15 this morning!

Em, I have been reading all of your stuff at ff.net, and I especially like this one.  Putting Zach into the Michael story is such a great idea, and I've really enjoyed reading it.  Your creativity/ingenuity is a wonderful thing!

Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #21 

Ch 16 and 17 are up!


__________________
tkzslover

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #22 
great job! post more more more!
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #23 

Ch 18 has been up, and now so is 19.


__________________
tkzslover

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 112
Reply with quote  #24 
This is one of my favorite fics of all time. I love it sooo much. thank you for sharing your writing talent with us. please post chp.20 and beyond soon!
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #25 

Holy moly, 20 and 21 in one day!

 

Pretty cool, but expect a drought for a few days, till I get resettled back at home.


__________________
luv_at_first_byte

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,491
Reply with quote  #26 

I couldn't read these last night---our damn power went off in the area for a few hours----but I devoured them ----now I just have to wait patiently

for more----lol


__________________
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #27 

22 and 23 are up.  Things are really starting to happen!


__________________
tkaddicted

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #28 

Just finished 22 & 23.  I'm hooked.  Can hardly wait for more.  Thanks,

 

tkaddicted


__________________


Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Windy

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 151
Reply with quote  #29 

Em.

 

Thank you for such an addictive story.  I check in at least twice a day to see if the next chapter has been posted. 

 

Waiting for Chapter 25.  Awaiting to find out what Alex Sr.  knows about Zach and Kendall since he was not surprised by Erica's comment.

Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #30 

I have submitted 24 and 25, which are two halves of a major event.  I won't be posting again till at least Sunday, because I'm going to VA Beach to see the Mahn!


__________________
luv_at_first_byte

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,491
Reply with quote  #31 

Thanks Em-----that was so good--I couldn't even stretch it out till Sunday if my life had depended on it.---ROFL

 

Have a good one with the Mahn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


__________________
Windy

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 151
Reply with quote  #32 

Em thanks for Chapter 26.  As  always you left me wanting more.

Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #33 

Greetings!  I have posted chapters 27 and 28, which are two parts of the same day.  Watch out for falling anvils!


__________________
Windy

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 151
Reply with quote  #34 

Em

 

   Thanks for another great chapter.   I am not sure if Kendall can keep  up her story with Zach in town again.

Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #35 

Chapters 29 and 30 are up.


__________________
Crystal1982

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 122
Reply with quote  #36 

Em,

This story just keeps getting better and better! I love it Thanks for the update.

 

 

Crystal

Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #37 

Chapters 31 and 32 are up!


__________________
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,476
Reply with quote  #38 

You had me bawling like a baby with 32.

Damn you're good.


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #39 
33 and 34 are up!
__________________
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,476
Reply with quote  #40 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldax
33 and 34 are up!

And I am off to read. Gawd girl I love you! 


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
chris

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 140
Reply with quote  #41 

I wasn't watching AMC when this s/l was happening, but I love what you've done with it.  Zach is just scrumptious, and that conference room scene in Ch 34, holy cow!

 

You have such a way of making Zach and Kendall seem so connected, and you have let Kendall stay her headstrong self.  Zach is just perfect--strong, smart and self-controlled but with emotions that run deep.  Yummy.  The way that you have written this story, keeping characters in tact and not butchering them for the sake of the plot, proves that it can be done!  I just love it, thanks for sharing!

tkaddicted

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #42 

Mmmmmmmmm!  Love it--give us more!  Thanks


__________________


Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Emeraldax

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,331
Reply with quote  #43 

Chapters 35 and 36 are up.


__________________
Ann

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,476
Reply with quote  #44 

I am so hooked on this story.

*emails Em chocolate*


__________________
I am NOT mean..you're just a sissy
Ann
luv_at_first_byte

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,491
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I am so hooked on this story.

*emails Em chocolate*

Hahahaha--Ann---I've emailed her "Wasabi"---ROFLMFAO


__________________
tkaddicted

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #46 

Thanks, Em.  With AMC being so without Zach, it's good to be able to read stuff involving him.  I can just picture him putting his coat over Kendall's shoulders.


__________________


Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Windy

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 151
Reply with quote  #47 

Em,

 

I wanted to thank you again for this story.  I have enjoyed it so much I have re-read it again over the last few days. 

 

I wish the writers could come up with a love story even half as compelling as this. 

 

Again thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Windy

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 151
Reply with quote  #48 

Em,

 

I loved chapter 37.  Anytime I can get four of my favorite people in one chapter its good.   I miss Binks and Kendall chats on the screen so thanks for capturing them in your writings.   Now we have Ryan being poisoned could Pine Valley's  Forrest Gump be far behind?  Looking forward to the next chapter.

tkaddicted

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #49 

Em, thanks.  It's always such a treat to find another chapter. I hope the poisen works!


__________________


Thanks for the banner, Diva!
Windy

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 151
Reply with quote  #50 

I had forgotten about the fiasco at the police station.  Loved the insert of Zach into things.  When Zach can clear his head of the merry-go-round he has just been a part of he will be able to understand how and why Kendall's mind works the way it does.  Will he understand Bianca?  She gave some interesting "tells"at the station.

 

Love this story as told by you.  Thanks again.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.