Originally Posted by zachstruck
call me ungrateful but
I'D BE SO PISSED!!!!

My cat would love the idea.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Looked like Ryan was practicing to sell Handy-Dandy vacuum cleaners.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Looked like Ryan was practicing to sell Handy-Dandy vacuum cleaners.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember that one very well. (Obviously admitting my age here.)

St. Lavery is sooooooo romantic.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
LOL when I saw it all I could think about was the fact that I bet Podannie has to clean it up while hubby lays back with a brew.  I thought it was really stupid so I just FF'd as much of it as I could.  Really nothing they do interests me at all.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Maybe it would have been better accepted by me if Ryan had brought in a child's wading pool and poured the sand in it.  But pouring it all over the floor - Oh, Man, What a mess to have to clean up.  Someone should have   Ryan!

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I thought it was a feeble attempt by the TPTB at creating a romantic atmosphere.  The only problem was that they were missing the right couple. Nothing that AMC does with Ryan and Annie to make them the "break out couple of 2007", has worked on me so far. Everything seems to be more like overkill.  Too long, too contrived, too boring, too much repeated dialog and too much of a copy that works only with Zach and Kendall.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." Sorry, JMO

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

I thought it was a feeble attempt by the TPTB at creating a romantic atmosphere.  The only problem was that they were missing the right couple. Nothing that AMC does with Ryan and Annie to make them the "break out couple of 2007", has worked on me so far. Everything seems to be more like overkill.  Too long, too contrived, too boring, too much repeated dialog and too much of a copy that works only with Zach and Kendall.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." Sorry, JMO

ITA Diva.  Zach and Kendall could have a romantic/funny/sexy scene brushing their teeth or doing anything else mundane because they have chemistry.  They don't need anything contrived.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Diva & Brownenny,

I like the way you compare chemistry between Ryann and Zendall with this scene.  You analyzed the scene much more then I did.

In fact, I merely flipped out over that god awful mess.  I don't care which couple it is, sand on my living room floor is just not going to happen.

That set is going to have sand in, on and around it FOREVER. (lol)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
call me ungrateful but
I'D BE SO PISSED!!!!

Actually, I am so pissed

Although Zach/TK is the best reason to watch AMC, I usually watch the whole show and don't ff through very much. We had a really busy weekend at work, so I didn't get to watch Friday's show.  This morning I sat down to watch my recording and GUESS WHAT!!! PARIS HILTON HAD TO GO BACK TO JAIL!!!   With 20 minutes of breaking live news for a press conference and car following!!!  I missed Ryan dumping the sand- and I really wanted to see Annie's expression when he did it. I missed the Simone flashbacks!!!! ARRRGH!!!!! 
Excuse me. Rant over.

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

Quote:
call me ungrateful but
I'D BE SO PISSED!!!!

Actually, I am so pissed

Although Zach/TK is the best reason to watch AMC, I usually watch the whole show and don't ff through very much. We had a really busy weekend at work, so I didn't get to watch Friday's show.  This morning I sat down to watch my recording and GUESS WHAT!!! PARIS HILTON HAD TO GO BACK TO JAIL!!!   With 20 minutes of breaking live news for a press conference and car following!!!  I missed Ryan dumping the sand- and I really wanted to see Annie's expression when he did it. I missed the Simone flashbacks!!!! ARRRGH!!!!! 
Excuse me. Rant over.

And I heard she was pissed too!  LOL  Maybe she didn't want to miss AMC?  You think? 

I can't believe they broke into the regular scheduled programing to announce that.  It is soooo earth shattering!

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

Quote:
call me ungrateful but
I'D BE SO PISSED!!!!

Actually, I am so pissed

Excuse me. Rant over.

You've got to be kidding.  Come to think of it, I'd take the sand in my living room over Paris Hilton's ridiculous drama any old time.   Sorry you missed it and I don't blame ya for being pissed. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Just the hazards of living in southern California. It's lucky she didn't break a nail or I wouldn't have seen any of the show.      ()

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.