Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 524
Reply with quote  #1 

Hey,  I think these two have chemistry!  I know ... most of you probably think not, but I think there is potential.  Move over Ryannie... Hello Ryhanna

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 658
Reply with quote  #2 

Well if they have chemistry that's a sure sign that Frons will try to put a stop to them having any further scenes since he seems intent upon giving the audience the thing that makes the least amount of sense.  I think Fronsn is too caught up in his idea of who the "breakout couple" is going to be to even care that no one wants to see Ryannie. 


__________________
Mackenzie
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #3 

Somehow, I did not see THAT kind of chemistry.  I saw more of "Ethan-Ryan" teaming-up-against-Zach kind of chemistry.  Towards the end, I had a knot in my stomach!


__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Cindy

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,486
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

Well if they have chemistry that's a sure sign that Frons will try to put a stop to them having any further scenes since he seems intent upon giving the audience the thing that makes the least amount of sense.  I think Fronsn is too caught up in his idea of who the "breakout couple" is going to be to even care that no one wants to see Ryannie. 

He can keep Ryannie as far as I care.  Just gives me FF'd material and I don't have to have Ryass in Zen's face all the time


__________________
Cindy
Granny

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 894
Reply with quote  #5 
Did anyone noticed how weird her eyes were?  Or was it my imagination?

Granny 

__________________

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 658
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

He can keep Ryannie as far as I care.  Just gives me FF'd material and I don't have to have Ryass in Zen's face all the time

I'm in favor of anything that gets Ryan the hell away from Zach as well - I just wish that him being involved in Ryannie really was keeping him occupied enough to stay away from Zach/Zendall.  

My only problem with Ryannie at this point is that I fear for the overall success of the show - particularly when it comes to the ratings - when Frons is giving so much airtime (ridiculous amounts of it) to a couple that no one seems to like.  I just don't want Frons' stupidity and lack of respect for the audience to get the show canceled.  My new mantra is "FIRE FRONS." 

__________________
Mackenzie
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 524
Reply with quote  #7 

Did anyone noticed how weird her eyes were?  Or was it my imagination?

They both have weird eyes... they are both annoying... hence, that is where I see the chemistry.

Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,725
Reply with quote  #8 
Well, I did see something but that's probably cause she was trying to work him, LOL. 

One thing I did get from that scene is that Hannah is not someone Zach or Kendall should want to know, LOL.   She has shown me nothing other than she's cold, calculating and a manipulator and out for blood and her target is Zach & Kendall.  She's to into "co-running Cambias"!  Where the hell did that come from?  How does having an executive job at Cambias = co-running.  The woman is cut-throat and she's not going to rest until SHE is running Cambias all by herself.

Happiness for Zach?  I think not, LOL!  More like total destruction of everything that does give Zach happiness.

As an aside, Ryan's UNenthusiastic defense of Zach pissed me off big time!  Asshole!

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

My only problem with Ryannie at this point is that I fear for the overall success of the show - particularly when it comes to the ratings - when Frons is giving so much airtime (ridiculous amounts of it) to a couple that no one seems to like.  I just don't want Frons' stupidity and lack of respect for the audience to get the show canceled.  My new mantra is "FIRE FRONS." 


ITA on Frons stupidity Mackenzie.

Off to chant your mantra.......Fire Frons......Fire Frons............

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #10 

I'm also thinking she wants Cambias so she can stick it to the old man and Zach.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.