Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Just got home, and I need some sleep, but I thought I'd put a couple of pictures up.  First of all, Bob Guiney is, pure and simple, one of the best guys on the planet.  This event was so organized, so much fun, and so unique!  If you get a chance to go on one - GO.  Here's Bob at the registration the first day:

Bob - thanks for EVERYTHING!

I know you guys all want to see pictures of TK, so here are couple - one with Marlowe on stage, one talking to the folks at his book launch, and one with Tami Evans Foster, who is the bomb.  We got to spend time with Tami and her sister Jodie, and what can I say - I got two new sisters this weekend.  How lucky is that!

TK with baby Marlowe

Thorsten put on the most unique event I've ever had the privilege of attending.  I can't even wrap my brain around it yet, I think I need to get some quality sleep first before I can post about it coherently.  But TK, thank you for everything - you were brilliant.

We'll be putting up a whole section on TK's site about the event, so anyone who would like to have their photos included, please send them to us at webmasters@thorstenkaye.com.

Site Meter

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Welcom Back , Gina!  Thank you for the picutres and for your sharing!  It means a lot to us who could not attened  Can't wait to see and hear more!

teresaplatt

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

WELCOME BACK GINA, and thanks for the pics MARLOWE is so beautiful, and i expected nothing less look at her parents...damn THAT mahn is SEXXXXXXXXXXY AS HECK....JMO

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Gina!!  Welcome back!!  I am so glad you had a great time and thanks for the pictures.  Marlowe sure does look like her dad!!

Hey, was Kathy able to make the trip??  How is she??

June
Tabbylover

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
wow he looks sexy in all those photos..
i need a cold shower,,

APRIL 24 84- SEPT.1 006
YOU WILL BE FOREVER MISSED IN MY HEART.

The stars spell out your name
You ever faded with the sunset
Smiled with the sun
The love you brought us through our lives
We will miss you
More than you'll ever know
These days without you,
left me en emty soul

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Great pics, Gina...  Glad you had a great time! Look forward to seeing more pics.  Thanks for sharing them.  

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pics.   Thorsten is so GORGEOUS in them.    I'm glad you had a great time!!!!  Bob seems like he would be a great guy too.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks Gina.  OMG the MAHN is GORGEOUS.   Marlowe is a little doll.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Just got home, and I need some sleep, but I thought I'd put a couple of pictures up.  First of all, Bob Guiney is, pure and simple, one of the best guys on the planet.  This event was so organized, so much fun, and so unique!  If you get a chance to go on one - GO.  Here's Bob at the registration the first day:

Bob - thanks for EVERYTHING!

I know you guys all want to see pictures of TK, so here are couple - one with Marlowe on stage, one talking to the folks at his book launch, and one with Tami Evans Foster, who is the bomb.  We got to spend time with Tami and her sister Jodie, and what can I say - I got two new sisters this weekend.  How lucky is that!

TK with baby Marlowe

Thorsten put on the most unique event I've ever had the privilege of attending.  I can't even wrap my brain around it yet, I think I need to get some quality sleep first before I can post about it coherently.  But TK, thank you for everything - you were brilliant.

We'll be putting up a whole section on TK's site about the event, so anyone who would like to have their photos included, please send them to us at webmasters@thorstenkaye.com.

Site Meter

Hi Gina, Welome back.I am so glad you had a great time.Thank you so much for sharing those GORGEOUS pics of TK,and awww Marlowe TOO cute.Love the pic of Bob Guiney too,love him too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

One other thing about the pics,   how SEXY does he look with a ball cap on???  OMG!   To die for....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks Gina - what a great time you all must have had. sounds just wonderful. can't wait for more!!! 

Ande
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Hi guys! Back from the cruise and a little jet-lagged but I just wanted to say Gina is right...the cruise was fabulous and Bob Guiney is indeed one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is now my second favorite!

Thanks Bob for a wonderful event and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

It was an awesome weekend and I enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting some for the first time.

TK's girls are just precious!!!!!

Be back with more and maybe some pics later.

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
ITA, MSE, ICAM, amen, etc., Gina!  You got so many great pictures and videos!

I cannot say enough good things about Bob - I'm just so glad I finally got to meet him after all these months of planning.   BarbV, Michelle, Hal, Christy, everyone was great and made things go very smoothly.  I can't recommend Rock The Soaps highly enough - it's the anti-SSW - no fast passes, no getting up at the asscrack of dawn, no snarling yellow shirts, and waiters are constantly circling with trays of drinks - and it's sooooo much easier to meet the actors. 

Of course, the sad thing for us was the reason why Thorsten's book couldn't be ready in time for the cruise.  But what could be better than hearing him recite his own poetry, in person?  And Tami and Bob did such an awesome job reciting it, too.   (I hope everyone got the chance to meet Tami and her sister, Jodi - I feel the same way about them Gina does.)

The cruise was one of the best experiences I've had - and that was the fastest-going-by weekend ever - now I'm home, tired but happy and my dear kitty has not let me out of her sight since last night (for those who know I had to leave my sick 19-year-old cat at the vet's, my friend who takes care of her for me when I travel picked her up yesterday afternoon and brought her home, so she was waiting for me when I got home late last night).  I was a wreck because of Lily.  Spending so much time with my friends on the cruise was the best therapy.

I'm still on west coast time...

amcarenuts

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

This is my very first post on TK's site! I am no longer a lurker! I am so glad I met you guys on the cruise and I just have to agree that this was the best fan event I have ever attended! It was just wow, wow, wow! I loved every minute of it. I have to say though that I still feel like I'm on the boat every time I attempt to walk across the room, lol!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thanks so much for sharing the trip with those of us who were not there.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Home safely!!  Though, I must say, I can still feel the boat rocking!!!  Ditto to what everyone has said, and then some!  What a wonderful event.  As usual, TK never disappoints.  It was great seeing so many of TK's "peeps"...that's always a lot of fun!  The booksigning was an awesome event, even without the book.  It was wonderful hearing several of the poems read by TK, Tami, Bob Guiney ("TV's Bob Guiney", LOL!), and Amy, who's little girl has leukemia...very emotional event.  Another job well-done, Kathy, Christy, and "Kick-ass Gina".  I can't wait to get my book!  It was very emotional listening to TK talk about how, in the grand scheme of things, he doesn't think that what he does is all that important, that "fame is overrated", that what happens to Zendall is irrelavent, that Zach Slater is a fictional character.  But TK has a firm grip on who he is and what's important in his life.  You only need to see him with his gorgeous girls for a short time to know where his priorities lie...rightly so.  He has a heart bigger than the ocean we were sailing on.  TK, you may say that "fame is overrated", but, I want to applaud you for using your fame in a very unselfish, important way.  The proceeds raised from this wonderful book of children's poetry just may save 1 set of parents the unimaginable heartache of losing a child...something no parent should EVER have to live through.  So, TK, what you do is very  important to a lot of people, and I hope we're blessed to continue seeing you do what you do so well, both as an actor and as a poet.  Thank you for your patience and kindness to us all this weekend.  We had a great time!  I'm even more proud, if that's possible, to be a TK fan!!

Bob Guiney's band, as well as "The Diva's" (Kassie DePaiva, Bobbie Eakes, Kathy Brier) rocked that boat!  Michael Knight, Aidan Turner, ALL the stars, were awesome!  Can't wait for the next one!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Ditto, tritto to everything.  I got home about 5:30a.m. today and I'm still dragging and trying to catch up on things...but first on my agenda had to be this post.

Thanks to all the organizers of the entire Rock the Soap event, from Bob Guiney to Kathy, Christy, Gina, for all you did putting the book signing together, etc. etc.  Of course, very special thanks to Thorsten for, well, being Thorsten, and being his usual wonderful, caring, loveable self!!!  I cannot not mention and also give thanks to...Tami Evans Foster who was just beyond sweet and wonderful.  Meeting her, more than a decade after seeing her act with Thorsten, was the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae for me, LOL.   

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

KathyNYC

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Yes so many of the events were fun but of course, Thorsten's was so emotional and lovely...so many sweet memories. Thanks to everyone who was a part in putting this special event all together.

So many of the celebs gave so much of their time to chat and such...Kassie DiPaiva and Bobbi Eakes could not have been more generous with their time. It was a great opportunity to spend a little time with so many. I had met Bob Guiney before but I had not the opportunity to see what a truly nice guy he is..

Kathy, it was good to see you again ..and to see you up and around and looking so well. It was nice chatting too.

Thanks again.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Still out in AZ, so borrowing my sister's computer to thank all the organizers, Kathy, Christy, Dr. Gina for doing a "kick-ass" job with putting the Booksigning together& it was awesome- best event of all!!  Welcome to TK's party!  Thanks TK for your beautiful spirit & for bringing all of us along with you on this incredible, emotional journey.  I don't have any words adequate to describe it further, but trust me- it was one for the ages.  I am still jet-lagged, but Sis is keeping me hopping here in AZ & no time for rest.  I think I'll need another vac when I get home after all this!  Bob Guiney was amazing
MEK was an absolute doll & now I have another crush- lol- what a cutie he is!!  Loved everybody- these people are talented in many ways!  And lastly, how special it was to be in the company of such wonderful TK-buds & that will be a lingering memory for yrs to come.  I hope all of you get a chance to do this someday.  TK - you are my HERO!! 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
and "Kick-ass Gina". 

Snort.  I wanna know how I got such a "mean mommie" rep. Seriously, even TK gave me the "I'm scared of you" look a time or two!  What did I do to deserve that

I'm really not kickin' anybody's ass, I just have a big voice and a take-no-prisoners demeanor and that isn't intentional, I inherited from my diva (the coloratura opera singer variety) mother.  I've never really kicked anyone's ass.  Well, not since 4th grade, and she deserved it, dammit.  (Wait, brothers' asses don't count, do they?)

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

So Gina why exactly did you do on that ship to gain this reputation?  

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

So Gina why exactly did you do on that ship to gain this reputation?  

Can you say "can be heard in Kentucky while standing in LA..." without benefit of a microphone?  I'm stage trained, and I'm sticking to that story.

BarbV

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
HI Everyone,
I just wanted to say how Great it was to Meet all of the TK fans this weekend!  Thanks for coming out and being a part of the Maiden Voyage of Rock the Soap! 

I loved meeting all of you!  You all were very sweet and I appreciated meeting each of you.  I wish I had had more time to chat with you all!  But I had to keep dragging that body bag all over the ship...hah 
I hope to see you all out there again next year!!
I'm looking forward to getting TK's book(along w/some gift books) as well since he is also my Fav on AMC  

I want to extend an offer to anyone who is in the Michigan area to be our guest at my 3day Michigan Breast Cancer walk- "Concert for a Cure" this Friday with Music by Bob Guiney!
You can contact me for info if you would like to come @  barb@bobguiney@com

Once again Thank you TK fans for a Great Weekend!
PS.. Gina I didnt think you were scary..haha

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbV

That's just cuz you have your own "take-no-prisoners-mommy vibe!"  Barb, it was fabulous meeting you, just terrific.  You guys did such an incredible job putting this first Rock the Soap together, and I'm sure it'll get better and better every year.  Bob is a lucky guy to have you in his corner.  You rock, woman!

(PS: You didn't scare me, either! )

BarbV

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Thanks Gina!!!  These boys are well taken care of!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Just wanted to say what a great time I had and what a special person TK is. I was at a loss for words most of the time.
The children are lovely but like someone said look at their parents.
I made him the topic of my NHL blog tonight. The wonderful work he does for charities. Hopefully we can help him sell many books since it's going to such a wonderful cause. His kindness and selflessness is amazing.
I've decided to auction mine off for charity. I would love to keep them but would prefer they go to a good cause. I lost a cousin to leukemia 40 years ago. Toddy is gone but never forgotten. Nothing is more devastating or tragic than the loss of one so young.
amcgirl

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

THUD!!  He's gorgeous.   Glad you all had fun.   I didn't know MEK was there too.   Dayum!  LOL!

A day without Zach Slater is like a day without sunshine.
dolfinette

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say how much fun the cruise was, not only getting to see Thorsten again but also being able to meet so many of you!!!    Wow what an incredible experience it was!  Thanks so much to everyone who helped make the cruise and Thorsten's special event so awesome.  My daughter is really looking forward to getting A Solid Wheel of Colored Ribbons so we'll be pre-ordering shortly!!!

Big hugs!
Arlene 

PS--Sorry my pictures are so small but my stupid high-tech digital camera decided to switch itself to VGA mode instead of 10 megapixel sometime on Friday so now the biggest size I can print any of my cruise photos is a 4x6!  ;(
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

What wonderful pics Arlene.   You were sooo lucky to get a nice big hug from him.  Glad you had fun!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
HI Everyone,
I just wanted to say how Great it was to Meet all of the TK fans this weekend!  Thanks for coming out and being a part of the Maiden Voyage of Rock the Soap! 

I loved meeting all of you!  You all were very sweet and I appreciated meeting each of you.  I wish I had had more time to chat with you all!  But I had to keep dragging that body bag all over the ship...hah 
I'm looking forward to getting TK's book(along w/some gift books) as well since he is also my Fav on AMC  

I want to extend an offer to anyone who is in the Michigan area to be our guest at my 3day Michigan Breast Cancer walk- "Concert for a Cure" this Friday with Music by Bob Guiney!

Ha! You and that body bag, I hope it was empty by the time you left on Monday. It was really great meeting you also Barb.  Actually it was great to finally meet Gina and Christy too, and seeing Kathy again (and so glad you are feeling better...keep it up!) and so many of my fellow Zitches!

I had the best time on the Maiden Voyage, too bad you couldn't do anything about the weather

This is my favorite photo from the cruise. 

Thorsten posed with Flat Stanley (in his Red Wings jersey) for my friend Monica's class project.  TK you're the best, thank you!!

p.s. Barb good luck with your fundraiser this weekend!

Thanks Mon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Late to the party (as usual) but wanted to chime in with my appreciation to all who went cruising with us. Yup, June, I made it (I couldn't not!). It was truly wonderful to see so many friends and make some new friends, too.

I have never seen anyone work so hard as Bob and Barb (and their RTS/Rose Tours cohorts) to make this a memorable event. Bob's positive energy really set the tone for the entire cruise. As Christy told him, "Rebecca is a lucky woman."

It was disappointing to us to not be able to have Thorsten's new book actually present at the book launch, as that was the original plan. But we knew everyone would understand, and we do appreciate your understanding. The book should be here in another two weeks or so, so feel free to preorder now to get it ASAP.

Reading the comments in this thread has been really enjoyable, and AnneM, I loved your description of TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Late to the party (as usual) but wanted to chime in with my appreciation to all who went cruising with us. Yup, June, I made it (I couldn't not!). It was truly wonderful to see so many friends and make some new friends, too.

I have never seen anyone work so hard as Bob and Barb (and their RTS/Rose Tours cohorts) to make this a memorable event. Bob's positive energy really set the tone for the entire cruise. As Christy told him, "Rebecca is a lucky woman."

It was disappointing to us to not be able to have Thorsten's new book actually present at the book launch, as that was the original plan. But we knew everyone would understand, and we do appreciate your understanding. The book should be here in another two weeks or so, so feel free to preorder now to get it ASAP.

Reading the comments in this thread has been really enjoyable, and AnneM, I loved your description of TK!

I agree, Anne that was a beautiful way to describe how special this man is!  Kathy, thanks for the heads up on preordering...done, done and done!  Can't wait to get my copies, especially after hearing some of the poems recited at the book launch.  BTW, you all did such a great job with the event that we almost forgot that the book wasn't there...almost!  Thanks again ladies!

Thanks Mon
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Thanks, Kathy, but that description of TK pretty much wrote itself.  It was great seeing you this weekend...I'm so glad you were able to make it!  It sure was fun, wasn't it??  Thanks also for the preorder link!  DONE!!!  I ordered extras in case I someday have grandchildren to give them to...my daughter, Kelly, is getting married in September, so...(no pressure, Kel, LOL!)  Thanks again for the head's up!  Can't wait to get them!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Thanks everyone for the pictures and the recap. TK looks great in the photos. Marlowe looks so big and so cute in the pictures. Was Mckenna there as well?

I'm so jealous of everyone who knows TK. I hope I can meet him one day.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
and "Kick-ass Gina". 

Snort.  I wanna know how I got such a "mean mommie" rep. Seriously, even TK gave me the "I'm scared of you" look a time or two!  What did I do to deserve that

I'm really not kickin' anybody's ass, I just have a big voice and a take-no-prisoners demeanor and that isn't intentional, I inherited from my diva (the coloratura opera singer variety) mother.  I've never really kicked anyone's ass.  Well, not since 4th grade, and she deserved it, dammit.  (Wait, brothers' asses don't count, do they?)

LOL!!  Sorry, Gina, but I swear I heard TK say at least a couple of times this weekend, "Watch it, Gina'll kick your ass!!"  Hey, someone's gotta be in charge for things to work out as well as they did!  Thanks again for a great event! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Thanks to everyone for making this Cruise such a great time.  I so enjoyed seeing everyone again....Kathy, Christy, Gina, Selma and Cheri it's been too long.  It seemed like old home weekend, a great time to catch up on old days.  

What is there to say about TK, he is so wonderful that there are not enough words to describe.  I loved seeing all the actors on the cruise.  I have to say they were all so friendly and easy to talk to.

The only thing I would change is the weather...I spent good money to be tan enough to wear a bathing suit LOL and of course it wasn't nice enough to lay out but for one day.  Oh well the drinking and friends made up for it.  Won't drink a bloody Mary again.

Thanks again to Christy, Gina and Kathy for booksigning that was the highlight of the cruise...along with all the hugs from the mahn.

Hope to have a repeat next year

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
HI Everyone,

It was fabulous meeting you, Barb! The cruise was spectacular. Words can't express what a wonderful time I had -- only it was too short! I felt like we'd just got there and it was time to leave. You and Bob and RoseTours created a very special event, and I am so proud to have been a part of the maiden voyage. You all deserve accolades for such a smooth event... LOL... although I think on Sunday night the weather took the name of the cruise a little too literally!

Bob is such a great guy, it was true pleasure to meet him. You make quite a team! I want to extend my personal thanks for your part in the Three-Day Breast Cancer Walk. It is a cause and an event that is very near and dear to my heart and I hope that everyone who can will participate. And if you've never met Bob or Barb, you owe yourself the chance to do so.

Seeing Thorsten again was wonderful, as was getting together with special friends -- old and new. Christy, Kathy and Gina, the highlight of the cruise was definitely Thorsten's event. It was so beautifully done and so powerfully touching... it was definitely about the things that matter in life and a celebration of those things. Thank you for once again creating such memorable moments that I will treasure always.

I think we all had the best time rocking the boat on the Rock the Soap Cruise!

P.S. You don't scare me, Barb, and neither does Gina!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
I know that I am very, very late to this party, but I wanted to tell you all how much I enjoyed myself on this marvelous Rock the Soap cruise. 

Thank you Bob and Barb V. for making sure that everyone had such a great time.  It was wonderful to meet both of you.  You two worked so hard to carry this off and it was very much appreciated.

Thorsten, it was great to see you again along with your beautiful family.  You have a heart as big as all outdoors.  I look forward to seeing you again and I can't wait until your book is ready.

Kathy, Christy and Gina, Thorsten's event was the highlight of the cruise, and I know how hard you worked to make it possible, and your efforts are greatly appreciated as always.

Tami, I truly enjoyed meeting you and Jodi.  You gals really rock, and boy did we ever. (g)

It was such a pleasure to be with my old friends and to meet new ones.  It was also great to meet the posters that I haven't seen since the booksigning.  I just wish that this cruise was a little longer.

P. S.  Gina, you don't scare me either  (g)

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Well I'm really late to the party as I just got back from CA yesterday.    It was really great seeing everyone.   Anne M. you hit the words exactly as to how Thorsten sounded.   The man is just so thoughtful, generous and so giving to others.    He doesn't like to be the center of the stage as well.   Gina, Kathy & Christy, thanks for organizing the book signing it was perfect.    I really enjoyed hearing the poems and meeting all those involved.
Bob Guiney as well did a fantastic job.

TK's and his family are so beautiful.

Thanks again for everything.

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 

Well I'm really really late to this party, we just got back from LA at 3:00 a.m. this morning.  We did a back to back cruise and have to tell you that we were really devastated when we got back onto the boat (you'all weren't there), we really missed you, you've no idea how much!!!! We were the last off and the first on, damn it was lonely!!!!!!

Anyway, first to thank you Bob and Barb V for a wonderful time, everything ran so smoothly (at least it seemed it to us). All the Stars were wonderful and approachable and really friendly. Brian had a really great time, I wasn't sure he would as he's not a soap fan, but he's now a Thorsten fan and a Susan fan and a Eden fan, need I go on!!!!!!.

As for the booksigning, Kathy Christy and Gina, thank you so much, you all did a great job, I never even thought about the actual book.  Thorsten and Tami, thank you so much for putting  your hearts and souls into this project.
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Really enjoyed meeting everyone, and hope to see you at the next one.

Will tell you  my story with my "Rock the Soap" teeshirt.!!!!!! later.

Take care,
Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Well I'm really really late to this party, we just got back from LA at 3:00 a.m. this morning.  We did a back to back cruise and have to tell you that we were really devastated when we got back onto the boat (you'all weren't there), we really missed you, you've no idea how much!!!! We were the last off and the first on, damn it was lonely!!!!!!

Enis!  It was so fun to finally meet you and your lovely spouse Brian!  He's quite the flirt, but clearly devoted to you - you're a lucky woman.

(Think I buttered him up enough to send me some photos for TK's site? I hope so!) 

Honestly, though, you were one of the people I was determined to get to know a bit - and I'm SO glad we were able to spend some time together.  I'm looking forward to our next event so we can hang out again.  

BarbV

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Cheri, Selma and Enis.... Thanks so much!  You guys were awesome!
Can't say enough about the TK fans and all their support!

I will make a point of ordering a few copies of TK's Book this week as things will slow down a bit for me.

But you will all be happy to know that I have been in contact with Seth and the organisers and we are already gearing up for next year and working on setting up a conference call this week regarding Rock the Soap 2!!!!!

An update for Cheri and Anyone interested, Our 3day Breast Cancer event on Friday was a Huge Success and we made our goal of $2,300 PLUS!!  So we will share that with another team that is walking so they can meet the rest of their goal as well!!!  I can't ask for a better friend in Bob Guiney as he was a huge draw for this event and cause!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 

Quote:

But you will all be happy to know that I have been in contact with Seth and the organisers and we are already gearing up for next year and working on setting up a conference call this week regarding Rock the Soap 2!!!!!

Barb did you know that Carnival had cruises departing from Port Canaveral...just a thought 

Congratulations on a successful fundraiser!!

Thanks Mon
BarbV

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #44 
"Barb did you know that Carnival had cruises departing from Port Canaveral...just a thought 

Congratulations on a successful fundraiser!! "

My Vote will be East Coast for sure Shy Di

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
"Barb did you know that Carnival had cruises departing from Port Canaveral...just a thought 

LOL - they go out of NYC, too - think of the plane fare saved on just AMC stars alone!  Yay, East Coast!

Congrats on your breast cancer fund raiser.  It's a cause near and dear to my heart, as well.

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Quote:

LOL - they go out of NYC, too - think of the plane fare saved on just AMC stars alone!  Yay, East Coast!

Congrats on your breast cancer fund raiser.  It's a cause near and dear to my heart, as well.

I love your idea too Gina, NYC - Canada. I've been to the Bahamas more times than I can count but never to Canada (and it would give me an excuse to visit my favorite city, not that I need one).

Thanks Mon
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 

Another East Coast vote.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

I agree, Anne that was a beautiful way to describe how special this man is!  Kathy, thanks for the heads up on preordering...done, done and done!  Can't wait to get my copies, especially after hearing some of the poems recited at the book launch.  BTW, you all did such a great job with the event that we almost forgot that the book wasn't there...almost!  Thanks again ladies!

Ditto to all you said, Di.

I'm Reeeeeeeaaally late to the Party, but better late than never!!! I, too wanted to express my gratitude to all responsible for putting this wonderful and Dreamy Cruise together.  Every Event was fabulous, Fun, and Entertaining.  But of Course, TK's Book Launch was THE Highlight of this trip.  Thank you Tk, Gina, Kathy, and Christy for all your hard work and for making this event unique and unforgettable.

Bob, you are truly the best Host Ever.  Thanks to your Endless Energy, Cool Attitude, Great Sense of Humor and of course to your Band, there was no dull moment on this cruise.

It was so nice to meet some of you on this Cruise, and to have the opportunity to spend quality times with you. I treasure every second of it.

Tami & Jodi, what can I say?  What a pleasure!! It was a blast hanging out with you.

Di, Thanks for buying me a drink.  Next one is on me.

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Quote:

Amen to that, Gina!!  I vote for the East Coast, too!!  How about NY to Bermuda?? 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKdreamey

Di, Thanks for buying me a drink.  Next one is on me.

You are so very welcome, I'm just glad you finally got it   We'll have to do this again soon!

Thanks Mon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.