Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
BarbV

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Maybe we need to start a POLL on the Rock the Soap Messy Board(East vs WEST).
This way the right people can see it!
We had to reschedule our conference call with the RTS organizers for later this week, so the more ideas, thoughts, etc.. we can gather the better we can make the RTC2!!!

Also... WE are going to be doing a RTS newsletter... If you want to make sure you are on the mailing list you can send me your email addy at barb@bobguiney.com

THX!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 

Hi, If anyone is interested, here is our private URL for the "Rock the Soap" photo slide show.
http://picasaweb.google.com/atxbrit/RockTheSoapCruise?authkey=Gv1sRgCMr53ZTJr5qCTA&feat=directlink
Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 

Enis - You Lucky Girl. Thanks for the pictures.  That is so nice of you.  You sure look like you are having a great time. Like I said - You Lucky Girl.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Hi, If anyone is interested, here is our private URL for the "Rock the Soap" photo slide show.
http://picasaweb.google.com/atxbrit/RockTheSoapCruise?authkey=Gv1sRgCMr53ZTJr5qCTA&feat=directlink
Take care,
Enis

Welcome back, Enis!  You and Brian take the BEST pictures.  Thank you SO much for sharing them with us. 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
Enis, you and Brian are just too adorable for words.  Love the pics!  I'm glad you made it back safely from your second tour of Mexico

Quote:

Maybe we need to start a POLL on the Rock the Soap Messy Board(East vs WEST).
This way the right people can see it!

Barb, I've been to the board and voted and hope others will do the same! 

Thanks Mon
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Enis, it was great seeing you and Brian on the cruise.   Your pics are great thanks for sharing.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #57 

Quote:

Hi Enis, It was really nice to finally meet you & Brian on the Cruise. Hope you guys enjoyed your holiday. He takes great pictures.  Thank you for sharing them.

Sophie   

Kellyoltl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 
OKAYE, SOOOOOOOOOOOO I am long overdue for a post, but I felt this was one of those rare and special occasions where I could have something useful to say.  Plus, I needed a welcome distraction (g)

Kathy, I am so glad you made it and from the sounds of it a great time was had by all.  I wish I could have been there to see everyone.  I truly miss all my friends.  I was there in spirit though asking myself :  I wonder how many sangria's they saved for me!!  (g)

Words cannot describe how deeply disappointed by the fact that I was unable to experience something like that.  Susan and TK: You continue to serve as my teachers, mentors , and friends.  I am beginning the countdown towards another reunion, "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.  And all good things never die".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Late to the party (as usual) but wanted to chime in with my appreciation to all who went cruising with us. Yup, June, I made it (I couldn't not!). It was truly wonderful to see so many friends and make some new friends, too.

I have never seen anyone work so hard as Bob and Barb (and their RTS/Rose Tours cohorts) to make this a memorable event. Bob's positive energy really set the tone for the entire cruise. As Christy told him, "Rebecca is a lucky woman."

It was disappointing to us to not be able to have Thorsten's new book actually present at the book launch, as that was the original plan. But we knew everyone would understand, and we do appreciate your understanding. The book should be here in another two weeks or so, so feel free to preorder now to get it ASAP.

Reading the comments in this thread has been really enjoyable, and AnneM, I loved your description of TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the videos and poetry readings by Thorsten and Bob, they were so good. The photos were great too, it appears a good time was had by all, (I know we enjoyed it). Do you think that maybe Thorsten could do another book by next year???

Thank you again, Kathy, Christy, Gina, Thorsten and Tami, and Bob  for making the cruise worthwhile, and thank you to the rest of the stars, its a cruise I'll never forget.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #60 
For someone who didn't go I appreciate so much everything you just put up!

Thank you.

Thanks Fil!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

Thank you SO much. it sure is greatly appreciated.LOVED it all.Loved looking at all the photos, aww You ladies all looked GREAT with TK.TK is beyond GORGEOUS.Ok,i just have to go on the next cruise if there is one.This can't be said enough the Best web site EVER this is. Thanks again.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
As you guys know, nobody's ever later to the party than I am lol!  But I had such an awesome time!  And TK's event was definitely the best one (Thanks Kathy, Christy, and Gina).  It was wonderful to meet Tami and to meet Bob G also, he's my new #2 crush too (Sandi, wasn't it you who said that also?)  What a sweetie he is.  And meeting MEK was very exciting for me, I'm one of those longtime AMC watchers and he and I are of an age; I always felt like I grew up with Tad.  His "Fantasy Camp" was so fun, he and Bob were saying at the beginning of it that there would be prizes.  Mikey said, the first prize will be HALF of Thorsten's cabin number.  And the second would be Aidan's cabin number.  Bob said, what's third prize?  And Mikey turned to him and said in Tad's best snarky voice, "we throw you off the ship".  They were just TOO funny.

TK and Susan and their girls were all so cute, Susan and "mini-Susan" (McKenna), and Marlowe looks just like TK.  She has that permanently half-stuck out lower lip thing going on, so cute.  They were sweet kids and very well-behaved for their ages with all the pandemonium going on.  TK and Susan are definitely doing the parent thing right, whatever they're doing.

I was having a wonderful chat with a charming gentleman who seemed somewhat familiar when he mentioned his wife. We were just up on the Lido deck, not at an event or anything.  I noticed his RTS wristband and asked who she was and he said, oh, Enis.  I started laughing and said, oh, OK, I know who you are!  And it was great to meet Brian and to see Enis again.

I loved seeing so many old friends and meeting so many new ones.  And it was reassuring to see Kathy looking so well ((((((((Kathy))))))), you've been through a scary time, no doubt. 

And I have to say, Gina, I really LIKE you as a blonde!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Quote:

Take care,
Enis

Thanks Enis for posting your pictures...Say thanks to Brian too.  It was so fun seeing you again and dining with you.  Had a great time, you two are wonderful and pure pleasure. 

Tell Brian he can take pictures of me anytime LOL they all seemed to look better of me then in real life.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.