Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
BarbV

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
If you have not heard yet... RTS2 is shipping out on April 9, 2010 w/TK on it again!!

Please stop by the http://www.rockthesoap.com site and join the VIP Fan Club.
All the info you need to start saving $$ on your cruise and even WIN a Cruise is all there!

Make sure your also on the mailing list to hear about all the update details you may need!

Looking forward to Seeing everyone aboard the SS Rock the Soap Cruise next year!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

In the Media section of this site there is an article about the last Rock the Soap cruise called Anchors Aweigh.  There is a picture of everyone together that was attending and in it Thorsten is holding a guitar.  Does he play?  And did he play on the last cruise?  Just curious.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

If memory serves, I believe that guitar was signed by all the stars & auctioned off- correct me someone if that's wrong. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Sharon, did you see the Home page, Thorsten is going to the RTS 2.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Yes Enis!  I already signed up last nite!  I was waiting to hear for certain that he was going- he'd told me he was- but that was before all the LA move thing, so I was afraid that might have some bearing on it, but it didn't.  Are you & Brian going?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Yes Sharon, we are going, we haven't booked yet.  Hope to do it some time next week.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
One of my friends signed up for this cruise and she has a little daughter. Since the cruise goes to mexico, does her kid need a passport too?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Woohoo!  Just  printed out my cruise docs- Rock the Soap cruise- here I come!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Sharon!!  You lucky dog, you!!  I'm so jealous.  But I do realize that I could never really bring myself to meet the MAHN!!  I'd make way to much a fool out of myself!!  LOL!!

I'll just admire from afar, but I wish you all the very best of times on the cruise.

Can you do me a favore??  Steal me a big HUG??!!

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Have a great time,Sharon. Aww can you get another big HUGS for me too?lol.Pretty please.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Sharon - I am really excited for you and I have been lucky enough to meet TK twice (in 07 and 08 in Florida) - Please give him a Big Hug for Me Too - Peggy from Maryland

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy
Hi Sharon - I am really excited for you and I have been lucky enough to meet TK twice (in 07 and 08 in Florida) - Please give him a Big Hug for Me Too - Peggy from Maryland

Hey Peggy . . . going to be in Bethesda this weekend.  Are you near there??

June

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
 Sharon,  I've been thinking about you lately, knowing you were going on the cruise. You must be climbing the walls by now, waiting for the time to pass. I wish I was going with you, but I'll see you at Marco. I'd say " have fun with TK", but that would be redundant.
  Jam, don't be afraid of making a fool of yourself in TK's presence. I'm sure I did just that last year, and he treated me with kindness and hugs anyway. I guess by now he's used to enthusiastic kooks.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Hi June - I am a bit of a distance from Bethesda - I live in Harford County near Bel Air - Hope you have a great weekend - I really enjoyed meeting TK in 07 and 08 at Disney - He was so very nice - I got so excited some things became a blur - I remember everything I said cause I planned what I wanted to say a long time each time but I Thank God for pictures and an unexpected video from someone there - You would be fine as
he puts you at ease and is so great - Peggy
Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I put this on FB, on Frogster's page. But it should go here too:
To all of you going on the cruise:

Because I don't have a gracious bone in my body, I am so jealous I could scream. Of course, I already scream at the sight of TK on TV, so it's probably best that I make a fool of myself where no one can see me. Ladies, have a wonderful time. Hug the Mahn for me.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

flamom05 - Thanks for reporting back to us and taking lots of pictures - That will really be appreciated - Special thanks for delivering all of the Hugs to TK - Peggy

Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
You know, I really wonder if TK is going to make some sort of announcement on the cruise. Let us know what direction he's going.
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
You're welcome Peggy...happy to do it....can't ever have too many pics of The Mahn!  And the hugs -- hahahaha -- are you kidding??? LMFAO  

Thanks Fil!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
You're welcome Peggy...happy to do it....can't ever have too many pics of The Mahn!  And the hugs -- hahahaha -- are you kidding??? LMFAO  

Okay Sandi . . . I know the hugs are a real hardship, but could you at least take pity on the poor saps at home and just get us some already!!

LOL!!

June

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Don't worry June - flamom05 won't let us down - She will take care of us poor saps at home - Peggy

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:

Don't worry June - flamom05 won't let us down - She will take care of us poor saps at home - Peggy

Haha!! You can be sure of that! 2 more dayss!! 

Thanks Fil!
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

flamom05 - Have a Wonderful Time - Know you will do your best to represent us poor saps at home - Lots of Hugs - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Don't worry, Sandi- you won't have to do it all alone!  I'll help you- gladly!!  Got a cabin upgrade today- nice surprise!  Leaving tom for the first leg of the trip- wooohooo!! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Have a safe&WONDERFUll time ladies. Please tell TK how much we all LOVE him. Please someone ask him for me if he will do DWTS next season.    

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

To all of you going on the cruise, have a great time!!!   Looking forward to the pics and details...  Enjoy!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

You all have a great time - We are happy to have you all represent us who are home - That is a great request Mary but I know he would probably not go on DWTS - He was so self-conscious on Whoopi's Birthday Show when he danced with Whoopi and Sheri - He did very well but I think he was kind of nervous about that - Peggy

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Have a safe&WONDERFUll time ladies. Please tell TK how much we all LOVE him. Please someone ask him for me if he will do DWTS next season.    

Great request Mary, LOL!   Have a great time ladies.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
I am very happy for those who are going on this cruise.  Have a wonderful time ladies, and please get extra hugs for each of us.  I know it will be rough, but you all have big hearts and will endure the hardship for us

And if one of you can please ask the Mahn if HE is at all interested in moving to Llanview.  I know most of us would like him to (personally, I would love for him to move there as ZACH, so we can continue with Zach's story, LOL), but I have always wondered whether HE likes the idea.  Because some actors prefer working elsewhere than their spouses.  Of course, whatever he chooses to do, we will be there

Can't wait to see all the new pics you ladies will post here!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Great request Mary, LOL!   Have a great time ladies.

thanks Donna,lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:

You all have a great time - We are happy to have you all represent us who are home - That is a great request Mary but I know he would probably not go on DWTS - He was so self-conscious on Whoopi's Birthday Show when he danced with Whoopi and Sheri - He did very well but I think he was kind of nervous about that - Peggy

Aww Peggy,i know.He probably would never do it.It's just that i would LOVE my fav actor on my fav nightime show. No matter what i wish him the BEST always.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Anyone lucky enough to meet up with TK this weekend - if you get the chance, would you mind asking him if he still watches AMC, and what he thinks of it?  I don't think I'd give it more than the occasional glance if I were him, but I'm curious.  I also wonder if he watches all of Marty's scenes on OLTL.

conniebo

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Does anyone have pictures from the cruise?  I am dying to see them!

RobinC123

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Have Fun Everyone!!!! I have never been lucky enough to meet him but I am a huge fan, so please give my hugs and the best also. See if there is anything we can do to get him back on AMC. It looks to me as if OLTL is heading down hill and they are not big on Marty storylines either unless they think TK can bring them back. Anyway to me he will always be Zach!!! I am enjoying seeing him this week

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
What??  No pictures . . . not stories??

Come on guys . . . I'm dying here!!

How was the cruise??!!  How was TK??!!

You promised us hugs . . . did we get them??

June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
What??  No pictures . . . not stories??

Come on guys . . . I'm dying here!!

How was the cruise??!!  How was TK??!!

You promised us hugs . . . did we get them??

June

Thank you June, I can't wait to hear about it all too and no one has said anything.lol.PLease Ladies share with the class.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
got home at midnite last nite, so haven't even downloaded pix yet- only videos.  Not sure if I'd be allowed to post those- mods?  Cruise was most awesomest ever- TK had hugs, kisses for us all- he looked amazing, well-rested & very happy!  Short hair rocks!  He's handsomer than ever IMO!  Spent 3 more days in Hollywood & met Russell Crowe- wanted to mention him taking Gladiator role from TK- but I refrained & played nice- got a pic w/him, tho'.  Most wonderful trip evah!!  More details when I am a little more recovered & I don't feel like I've been hit by a truck that backed up & hit me again.  Sorry.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Welcome back, Sharon.  So happy everyone had such a great time and that TK was his usual wonderful, ruggedly handsome self.

Quote:
Spent 3 more days in Hollywood & met Russell Crowe- wanted to mention him taking Gladiator role from TK- but I refrained & played nice- got a pic w/him, tho'

I would have flipped him the bird, LOL.  Gladiator has forever been ruined for me since I read about the missed opportunity.  I can't change channel quick enough whenever it airs on TV, LOL.  Yes, I'm irrational ;-)

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Sharon - Thanks for reportinig about the cruise - Alina, I agree that TK should have had that role - So good to hear about TK,
Susan, McKenna, and Marlowe and to know that TK looks so relaxed - Peggy
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
got home at midnite last nite, so haven't even downloaded pix yet- only videos.  Not sure if I'd be allowed to post those- mods?  Cruise was most awesomest ever- TK had hugs, kisses for us all- he looked amazing, well-rested & very happy!  Short hair rocks!  He's handsomer than ever IMO!  Spent 3 more days in Hollywood & met Russell Crowe- wanted to mention him taking Gladiator role from TK- but I refrained & played nice- got a pic w/him, tho'.  Most wonderful trip evah!!  More details when I am a little more recovered & I don't feel like I've been hit by a truck that backed up & hit me again.  Sorry.

Hi Sharon,welcome back. So glad to hear you all had a great time.I love TK's short hair too. Rest up.looking forward to seeing all the pics&videos,and details.Thank you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 

One of the most adorable moments during the RTS2 cruise was when Thorsten placed Marlowe on his shoulders and joined the Three Divas on stage during the final Jam session. Later Susan joined them on stage as well. I was lucky to catch it on video. With Kathy's permission here is the link to the clip on media fire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i3ounoqmwi5.

And my favorite photos during the trip.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Diva!!

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures!!  I'l watch the video later.

And Sandi . . . just what did TK say to you??  I'm guessing that he wasn't happy with what they wrote for him during his visit??

I'll be honest . . . I can live a VERY happy life never having to look at the face of Ryan Freakin' Lavery ever again . . . however, if it brings our guy back . . . I'll sacrifice!!

June

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
Thanks for the great pics and video, Daiva.... 
Looking forward to your pics, Sharon...
and of course, TK looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous...
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

One of the most adorable moments during the RTS2 cruise was when Thorsten placed Marlowe on his shoulders and joined the Three Divas on stage during the final Jam session. Later Susan joined them on stage as well. I was lucky to catch it on video. With Kathy's permission here is the link to the clip on media fire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i3ounoqmwi5.

And my favorite photos during the trip.

Diva,thank so much for the pics&video.Can't play the video as i have to upgrade or download video and i am afraid to do that stuff.lol.anyway really appreciate you sharing all this.Big HUGS.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 

Those pictures are wonderful.  Thanks for sharing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
(((((((Daiva))))))) Thanks so much for the pics and the video.  OMG Marlowe is so big!  She is just precious, and look at those little pink toenails eeeeeeee!!!  Mama's a girly-girl, so I'm not surprised she and Mac are, too.  I love your pic of TK and Susan, too, what a great picture.  You definitely still have your photography skills.

Thanks again so much for sharing with us-

K

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
(((((((Daiva))))))) Thanks so much for the pics and the video.  OMG Marlowe is so big!  She is just precious, and look at those little pink toenails eeeeeeee!!!  Mama's a girly-girl, so I'm not surprised she and Mac are, too.  I love your pic of TK and Susan, too, what a great picture.  You definitely still have your photography skills.

Thanks again so much for sharing with us-

K

Kay, how can you miss, when you have such great subjects to photograph?

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the clip and photos.

Daiva

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Thanks Daiva!  It was great seeing you again and I hope you're feeling better.  McKenna and Marlowe are just sooo adorable!!!  So funny that she's not wearing her shoes because Susan mentioned to me at the breakfast how shes just like her dad...likes to go around barefoot...and TK wasn't wearing his shoes either.  So damn cute!

Thanks Fil!
Wildypoetic

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Thanks Daiva.
Wow didn't know that about Gladiator what the heck happened? I will never enjoy it again though or I'll be picturing TK...he would have rocked!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 

I had not watched "Gladiator" UNTIL I heard that TK had read for the role. Then I watched it once straight, then reran it to superimpose TK (as I do in so many cases). After watching the "making of" behind the scenes disc, which was fascinating. I was almost glad TK didn't get the role because I would not have wanted him to have to go through what Crowe had to while preparing for that role. It was gruelling!

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #50 
thanks for the video and pictures. Marlowe is so cute!!!

Did TK and SH bring other friends with them as well?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.