Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #51 

Thank you so much for the pictures and video - Peggy

Donne

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #52 

Cannot access video from MediaFire. Do you have to register and install before downloading a file?

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donne

Cannot access video from MediaFire. Do you have to register and install before downloading a file?

Donne, to my knowledge you don't have to register to download from Mediafire. Just click on the link and when "click here to start download" appears click on that and a line will apear underneath it and then you will get a choice of "open" or "save". Sometimes you have to wait until all the popups go away to see the download message. 

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
A few pix from RTS2- TK hugs!  My friend was a first-timer & needless to say was completely captivated by TK, just like us.  We all had a great time!

http://picasaweb.google.com/tkfan01/RTS2?feat=directlink

Sharon
Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 

Fanastic pics, Sharon!  Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #56 

OMG Sharon!!  These pictures a  GREAT!!

Okay, I can't stop staring at the one with Enis and her husband.  Did you check out the smile on the MAHN'S face??  Holy shit!!

Thanks for sharing!!

June

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

OMG Sharon!!  These pictures a  GREAT!!

Okay, I can't stop staring at the one with Enis and her husband.  Did you check out the smile on the MAHN'S face??  Holy shit!!

Thanks for sharing!!

June

ITA!!  What a grin!! 
Thanks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #58 

Wow!  What wonderful pictures and all the smiles.      Thanks so MUCH for sharing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
A few pix from RTS2- TK hugs!  My friend was a first-timer & needless to say was completely captivated by TK, just like us.  We all had a great time!

Sharon, thank you so very much for sharing these GORGEOUS pics.I am going to be honest here and say i am totally jealous of you lucky ladies.lol.So glad you all had a great time.How could you not? THANKS again.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics! And glad everyone had such a great time!

What can I say about TK?  Sigh...just gorgeous as usual.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:

What incredible thudworthy pics!  Thanks for posting, Sharon!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Just what I needed on this dreary, rainy, depressing, Zach-free Monday! 

Yowza!!!  Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

Believe me, the pleasure was all mine!  The mahn is so incredibly photogenic- he never takes a bad pic- what a great subject!  I had a video, too, but I think Daiva's is a bit better than mine- hers is more stable- I kept getting jossled around & couldn't see what I was aiming at, so mine isn't quite as good.  But he did "busta move" a few times for us!  WOW!  As you all can see, my dear friend, Linda, from my childhood days, just fell in love with him!  She is a retired univ. student advisor, who has been in animal rescue work her whole life & TK was very impressed with her work.  When he autographed her shirt, he drew a little kitty-face by his name.  She was enchanted, needless to say.  The cruise was awesome- we all had a blast!

Sharon
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #64 

Thanks Daiva & Sharon, these are all great!!

Thanks Mon
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Thanks Daiva and Sharon, someday I will get mine downloaded and share as well.    I need to work on that hopefully this weekend.    Too much going on right now.

The cruise was great and very relaxing.    Weather could have been warmer.

Beverly

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #66 

Awesome, thanks for sharing the pics!

Thanks Fil!
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
One of my favorites:

Thanks Mon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 

Nic was really into that hug, Di!  BTW, I added a few more that Di managed to snag with my camera at the Street Jam, if you'd like to check those out.  TK was sitting akimbo on the floor watching BG with Marlowe & enjoying the show, etc, as we all were! 

Sharon
theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:

Nic was really into that hug, Di!  BTW, I added a few more that Di managed to snag with my camera at the Street Jam, if you'd like to check those out.  TK was sitting akimbo on the floor watching BG with Marlowe & enjoying the show, etc, as we all were! 

Yes she was   The girl lit up around TK and who can blame her?!?!  The extra photos came out better than I thought they would, since I really couldn't see...great camera Sharon, thanks again.

Thanks Mon
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 

THANK YOU LADIES for the beautiful pictures.   God the MAHN looks HAWT

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 

Thanks girls for sharing...It is so great to see you all have so much fun.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #72 

Hi everyone, here are a few photos to be going on with.  Like Sharon said, he cant take a bad picture can he. 

Here is the URL.

http://picasaweb.google.com/atxbrit/RockTheSoap2010?feat=directlink

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Thanks Sharon and Enis for sharing the wonderful memories!  I want a do-over!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Enis!!  Thank you so much!!  You really know how to get the MAHN to smile, don't you!!

June

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Welcome back Enis & Brian!!!  Thanks for sharing your pics with us.  Not a bad shot in the bunch.   Everyone looks fantastic!  Sigh...Marlowe is growing up so fast and is suuuuuch a cutie!!!!  Adorableness!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Hi everyone, here are a few photos to be going on with.  Like Sharon said, he cant take a bad picture can he. 

Here is the URL.

http://picasaweb.google.com/atxbrit/RockTheSoap2010?feat=directlink

Take care,
Enis

Thanks for sharing, Enis!  And....nope!!!!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 

Enis!!!

I would positively FAINT if I ever get to hug TK like that!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 

Enis - Thank you so much for the great pictures and so glad You and Brian had a great time - All of the pictures are wonderful and the next best thing to being there - Thanks so much again for posting them - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 

Enis, Welcome back.Thank you so much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL pics.You got all GREAT pics.ohmygosh those pics of you&TK,and the ones with TK with you&your husband awww Love them.Ok is that Edyta in one of the pics from DWST?I remember on one DWTS show they showed Aiden&Edyta on the soap cruise and so that must be her.lol.Did you get a chance to meet Aiden&Edyta? I see in a pic a guy i like that used to be on Days a tall blonde hair guy can't think of his name right this minute.Aww and you got a pic with Wally Kurth love him too.But the BEST pics of course are the ones i LOVE with you&TK. YOur a lucky Lady.Glad you had a great time i can see.THANKS again.Boy i kind of rambled on here sorry.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 

Great pixs, Enis. Thank you. I especially loved the ones of Marlowe perched on Daddy's shoulders. She seems to look more like Susan than she did when she was first born. The shots of you and TK are great too. You're looking good, girl!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 

Thanks Enis and Brian, welcome back!! It was so good to see you both again, I hope you had a great extended cruise.

Thanks Mon
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 

Thanks for sharing your pictures Enis.   They are wonderful. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 

Welcome back Enis & Brian!  Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.  It was great to see you both again.  Great pics!  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Fil!
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Sharon and Enis your pictures are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Since I was not too happy with the color quality of my video, which I posted earlier, I color corrected it with software and reloaded to mediafire. Here is the new link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mujzkdzj4ma

The stage lights threw off the color meter on the first version. I hope this one plays better. Seeing Thorsten dance with Marlowe was a real delight. 

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 

Thanks for the pictures Enis.   Marlowe is a really cutie - looks just like her dad

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 

Thanks a lot Sharon, Daiva and Enis, for all the wonderful pics/videos and tidbits.  Glad you all had a great time.  How could you not, LOL. 

irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #87 

Great photos and so glad all the ladies had a great time.  The little girl is so sweet.  If all goes well I make a vow that if this event occurs next year I am sending my Mom she enjoys nothing more than a good party and her and friend would probably still be wandering the west coast.

Megan
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 

Well Megan, she prob wouldn't be by herself!  My friend & I did a little West Coast wandering ourselves & had all kinds of fun!  She really should go- if TK goes, that is. 

Sharon
irishmcpaddy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #89 
She would love this.  If all goes well she will go next year. It so great to hear you girls really enjoyed this event.  Yes she does seem to extend all her trips but it is all good. Last year a week in Vegas turned into three weeks returning from San Francisco with a few pit stops.  Just returned in March from Ireland that was from Christmas.  It's her time now and I hope this does happen again next year.

Megan
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 

I have a cousin who wants to go next year...she wanted to go this year but unfortunately I couldn't.  So maybe Sharon we will join you.........if Gymnastics doesn't get in the way

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 

Great pics, Enis!  Thanks for sharing... 

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Thanks so much Enis and everyone who shared their pics and experiences.  I miss all you guys so much, honestly, as much as I miss getting to see TK.  Since it looks like my trip-taking anywhere is over indefinitely, if anybody gets to this neck of the woods anytime soon, let me know - I would LOVE to see you!

Kay

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.