Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
Yes, once again, no mention of Ridge!!!!!!!!!!  Shocking?????  Nope!!!!!  Disappointing?????  Hell YEAH!!!!

So here they are from DirecTV guide, with my comments in red..........

Monday 12/21 - Ivy has an unexpected change of heart about Steffy and Liam; Nicole and Zende get past a major road block.  How wonderful that Ivy comes to her senses [sarcasm]  and as an added bonus, we get treated to Zecole having sex? [barf] 

Tuesday 12/22 - Rick and Maya present their family with a gracious gift; Ivy confides her desire for the future to Liam.  She is already giving them a grandchild.  What now, she buys a house for the free-loading Papa Avant and the gold digging blackmailer? [rolleyes]  And Poison Ivy does not resort to blackmailing Liam!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday 12/23 - Bill and Katie talk about Brooke; Wyatt asks Liam for advice about Ivy.  [yawn]

Thursday 12/24 - Eric convinces Brooke to spend Christmas with him, Bill, Katie, Steffy, Thomas, Liam and Wyatt; the Forresters, Spencers and Logans gather to sing a carol.  Now THIS makes me really angry!  The guide specifically mentions all these people, and no Ridge or Caroline!  And exactly how many Logans are there now?  Hope-less is thankfully off screen, Donna is MIA, Katie is now a Spencer, leaving the one and only finger snapping shrew......  I guess I should be glad Avants are not included in this chorus, but still, pissed that we won't get a Ridge sighting, which they could have filmed ahead of time if they wanted to [explode]

Friday 12/25 - Rerun of 12/24/2012 - Hope goes to Liam to share what she has learned and apologize; Eric and Pam prepare for Christmas without Stephanie.  Oops, I spoke too soon, so YAY for a Hope-less sighting, even if in a rerun [sarcasm]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
... searose ,it will be a Ridgeless MAS but hey there is always New Years eve... let's

keep our fingers crossed!! Thorsten's return always makes up for his absence... it is

like he never left... its just incredible how he fills that void.

.... and maybe TK will give us all a present ... and post a few words !!!

Thorsten, you are the best.... Better than the REST!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

... is it me.... but isn't B&B so BLEH without the POWER COUPLE! This ridiculous indecisiveness of IVY is unappealing and

and exactly what TK mentioned in an article, that viewers want substance and stability... not this wish wash of back and forth! I

was turned off B&B with the Hope and Liam and Steffy fiasco back in the day... I would tune in and there they were... the blank

stares.... just screen fill!!!!!!

Help!!! Callie, do you see CaRidge sometime this year? The year is ending and no Ridge... humbug! At this point ,I  would be 

ecstatic with just a cameo, anything!!!

desperately seeking Ridge,

Laura

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
... when tommy said I'm gonna watch dad hand out bonuses, I sat at the end of my

chair...hoping for a Ridge sighting ... but then Steffy confirmed it ....No CaRidge for

Christmas but if she had added that Ridge and Caroline were on their honeymoon, it

would have been so sweet to hear!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
... when tommy said I'm gonna watch dad hand out bonuses, I sat at the end of my

chair...hoping for a Ridge sighting ... but then Steffy confirmed it ....No CaRidge for

Christmas but if she had added that Ridge and Caroline were on their honeymoon, it

would have been so sweet to hear!!!

Laura yeah good idea! It's all it takes to make the CaRidge fans happy! That would be everyting!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
ITA bluegaze, it would have been nice if they said something about a belated honeymoon.  At least that would explain the long absence, and make us fans happy!

Yeah, that's all we got today, Ridge AND Caroline mentioned three times, and sadly, it was confirmed that there will be no sighting at the holiday dinner [frown] 
On a positive note, on the third time, their baby got mentioned [wink]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
... all the turkey leftover sandwiches have been consumed... does anyone have spoilers

for the last week of 2015?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Sorry bluegaze, my DirecTV guide does not have any episode info for the week, except for Friday's Hopeless drama rerun.  I am sure it is going to be just as boring a week as their so-called holiday episode was, or, it will be continuation of the SWIL foursome [rolleyes]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

thanks searose , we all miss the marvelous TK!!

... every passing Ridgeless day is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!!!

Thorsten is the best... Better than the REST!!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I have the daily spoilers but didn't post them because it's more of the same crap plus the start of the Brooke/Bill/Katie triangle.

Monday, December 28
A meddling mom, Quinn (Rena Sofer), interrupts Wyatt's (Darin Brooks) proposal of marriage, demanding a full disclosure from bride-to-be Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer); Katie (Heather Tom) finds the perfect solution to what she perceives as Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) current problem.

Tuesday, December 29
Memories come flooding back for Brooke when she receives Katie and Bill's (Don Diamont) generous offer; after the truth is finally revealed to Wyatt, all eyes are on Ivy for an explanation.

Wednesday, December 30
Former lovers rehash their past and share a fleeing moment of new passion; Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) witnesses a very private moment.

Thursday, December 31
Liam (Scott Clifton) attempts to convince Steffy to stay away from Ivy for her own good; an emotional Brooke struggles to find the right answers to Katie's burning questions.

Friday, January 1
CBS is airing an encore episode of B&B from August 28, 2014. Bob Barker meets Wyatt while visiting Liam; Deacon asks Hope to help him with Brooke.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for posting these Callie.  I don't know which one has me more excited (NOT), the continuing SWIL drama, or $PIG sandwiched between the sisters [rolleyes]

"... every passing Ridgeless day is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!!!"

Thanks for that one bluegaze, now THAT is what I call "positive thinking", LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Oh, I just realized, if the finger snapping shrew is busy bedding $PIG, then may be she will stay out of Ridge's business??????  Nah, I won't hold my breath, because $PIG is an extremely poor substitute to take one's mind off Ridge, and if I don't get my hopes up, I won't be as disappointed later [wink]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
... thanks searose...we have to make the best of it!

...thanks Callie for the spoilers and you know ,silly, as it may be I'm still hoping for a

Ridge sighting even if the spoilers don't mention him !

regarding that trio sandwich...Katie obviously is bored mindless to even

suggest her slutty sister come near her PIG, firstly he is a PIG and second

Brookey is a slut!! LOL

Searose,the idea that Pig will distract Brookey so she will leave Caridge in peace is 

great but last time 'Brill' festered, Ridge was hurt! I think this time Ridge

won't intervene because Brooke keeps R.J. in boarding school to protect R.J. from

Ridge's bad behaviour...that slut has some nerve!!!... but the fact that his young son

is never home will help Ridge stay away safe and sound!

Also what Caroline and Ridge have found and share is much stronger than the

contempt that Ridge has for PIG!

every passing Ridgeless day is a day closer to RIDGENESS!!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.