Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I am SO fed up with Quiam/SteWy/BRill crap, I don't want to bother what DirecTV guide says for Monday thru Wednesday.

But for Thursday...........

Katie sees Ridge fighting with a stranger in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!  Could it be the doctor blackmailing Ridge????  Don't know, but I am all psyched up to see an angry Ridge [yippee]

And for Friday..........

Someone threatens to reveal Ridge and Caroline's secret!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, can't think of anyone other than that doctor.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Well, that woke me out of my late morning Sunday stupor! Thanks, searose.

Hmmm... is Dr. Quack about to experience an unnatural death? Will an unjustly charged suspect be going on insta-trial?

Just guessing.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
WHOA Kathy, That did not occur to me! So THAT's why Katie witnesses the fight, so she can testify AGAINST Ridge under pressure from $Pig who would be thrilled to see Caroline's marriage crumble? And so that the slut that he daydreams about can get her worthless son to take charge of FC? [gaah]

But then again, our one and only beloved Mr Kaye will make it MUST-WATCH TV with a s/l like that [bowing]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Ever since Katie sicced the PIG on Ridge,,, she is DEAD to me but how could she even

think of testify against Ridge after he was so supportive and opened her mind to poetry

and kissed her breathless ... HOW CAN she????!!!!!!!

Alley

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Is it just pure speculation or real thing that Katie is gonna testify against Ridge?
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley
Is it just pure speculation or real thing that Katie is gonna testify against Ridge?

"Just guessing" = pure speculation, LOL.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
WHOA Kathy, That did not occur to me! So THAT's why Katie witnesses the fight, so she can testify AGAINST Ridge under pressure from $Pig who would be thrilled to see Caroline's marriage crumble?

Now that didn't occur to me! Wouldn't it be great if Katie let Bill think she was going to testify against Ridge (if it ever did come to that), and then when she got on the witness stand, defended Ridge and trashed Bill and Brooke? (Drunkenly, of course.)

Quote:
And so that the slut that he daydreams about can get her worthless son to take charge of FC? [gaah] But then again, our one and only beloved Mr Kaye will make it MUST-WATCH TV with a s/l like that [bowing]

That's it in a nutshell for me! Straw spun into gold as you watch.

Katie's been dead to me, too, bluegaze, but she could partially resurrect herself from the burning sulfurous pit to which I've consigned her if she is there for Ridge if/when he needs a friend.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
 If Katie goes on the witness stand and declares sober that Ridge is the noblest of men 

and that he is her hero ... he was a friend when she had no one, during that dark time

after her divorce from PIG... gave her the confidence to feel she deserved better and to

love again!

Ridge will give his life for the people he loves... he almost did in Dubai but he would

never take a life! Maybe then I will throw Katie a life line!LOL

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Now that didn't occur to me! Wouldn't it be great if Katie let Bill think she was going to testify against Ridge (if it ever did come to that), and then when she got on the witness stand, defended Ridge and trashed Bill and Brooke? (Drunkenly, of course.)
  Again, THAT didn't occur to me, LOL.  List of things I wouldn't pay to watch that is kind of short [wink]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Katie's been dead to me, too, bluegaze, but she could partially resurrect herself from the burning sulfurous pit to which I've consigned her if she is there for Ridge if/when he needs a friend.
Yeah, ITA, standing by Ridge when he needs her the most is one way Katie can redeem herself a bit, because like bluegaze said, HE was the one who gave her the confidence and strength when she could have drowned, I say she owes him for that!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Ridge in a holding cell awaiting bail...unjustly accused of murdering that

lowlife doctor...Caroline coming to see him and they kiss passionately through the cell

bars as he pulls her to him with his shackled wrists and seeing his hands ,she

brings them to her lips and tearfully kisses them...( this Liam/adam/eve nonsense

makes my mind wander!) LOL

THORSTEN is the best... Better than the REST!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
That would work for me, bluegaze. TK characters Patrick and Zach both had some great, memorable scenes in the pokey!

Re Katie and Ridge... searose, I will always see their truncated relationship as a wasted opportunity, even though I loved when Ridge started to connect with Caroline. Katie is now suffering such belated PTSD from the first Bill/Brooke betrayal that her supporting Ridge over Bill in any really consequential situation is how I would write it, anyway! And how I wish it would happen.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thursday can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today's episode beckons the question...what in the world is going on with pRicky's

hair?LOL

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I noticed Rickie,s hair too. It looked like someone just plopped a VERY badly put together slab of hair on top of his head ,  on top of his real hair. Didn't even look like a real wig.....was a mess.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Thursday can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today's episode beckons the question...what in the world is going on with pRicky's

hair?LOL

Oh, you ladies mean this? Lol sorry couldn't help it ...

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
For some odd reason it looks like Hitler's hair to me.  Not flattering at. all.  And is it me or is it darker than it was?

Sharon
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Wow!!! I agree with you ladies, Rick's hair looked hideous! I thought maybe it looked darker too, but I guess we're used to seeing the sides shaved and the top slicked back so I don't know! No matter what, I'm sure we can all agree that it's a "hair don't"!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Well, lucky ME, not bothering to look at the screen since it was another Ridge-less day, I completely missed what Melanie calls the "hair don't" [rofl]  Perhaps JY is working on another project where his character is supposed to have longer hair?  If not, I say CBS daytime make-up crew is slacking off big time these days, because they don't even bother painting a mustache on the newly reformed Victoria Newman's face on Y&R [sarcasm]

However, my ears were paying a little more attention to the idiocy on screen, and I busted out laughing when I heard Why-att find seaweed in the cabin.  Deacon didn't brush it off him on his loooooooong way back to the cabin?  REALLY????   Thereafter, it didn't take long for my eyes to start their rolls, hearing the king of hypocrisy Papa Avant say things like "how do you live with yourself" (probably not exact words) and lecturing Sasha about his daughter's happiness!  Mind you, I don't like her, and think she is a totally unnecessary addition to the ever-expanding Avant clan and an airtime sucking character, but.............  Never mind, if the writers intended for me to sympathize with her, they failed at that, all they did was make me hate Papa Avant a little more.

Back to Katie and Ridge, I liked them when they were together because they were two mature adults unlike their exes [wink]

Can't wait for tomorrow [yippee] [yippee]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I liked KaRIDGE too... when Ridge's response  to her question about his

decision to reunite with Brooke was by kissing her passionately .. I knew things were

going to be hot...  beyond HOT with TK as Ridge!

TK is regal and great performer!

And YES.. that seaweed...ridiculous!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
I busted out laughing when I heard Why-att find seaweed in the cabin.

He did?!  [spit-take]   I had the show on but wasn't paying much attention. Too bad he didn't find a couple of bloody mutant land shark's teeth, too. Or maybe a few detached giant mutant octopus suction cups, or hell, a giant mutant octopus arm. Along with a few remnants of Quinn.

Think it's time to fire up Shark Attack II!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
As bad as today's show was, I think we all need Shark Attack II, it is PERRRRRRRRRFECT dose of medicine to get us through the next 23 hours and 20 minutes [wink]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Oh yeah - SAII will work just fine - espec the pool scene at the end.  Shallow end again.  

Sharon
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Some spoilers.  Officially stumped!

4/18, Ridge and Caroline's problem with Dr. Wolin remedies itself in the most unexpected way.

4/22, Ridge goes on the defensive when Katie tells him about her conversation with Dr. Wolin.

And as I watched tomorrow's preview (below) I asked myself, WTF business of Katie's is Ridge's personal business?  Goes w/o saying that same applies to the doctor who should be sued.  Has he not heard of the little pesky business of doctor/patient confidentiality?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Some spoilers.  Officially stumped!

4/18, Ridge and Caroline's problem with Dr. Wolin remedies itself in the most unexpected way.

4/22, Ridge goes on the defensive when Katie tells him about her conversation with Dr. Wolin.

And as I watched tomorrow's preview (below) I asked myself, WTF business of Katie's is Ridge's personal business?  Goes w/o saying that same applies to the doctor who should be sued.  Has he not heard of the little pesky business of doctor/patient confidentiality?

OK, I'll take a wild guess about the "unexpected way" = Dr. Wolin shuffles off this mortal coil very inconveniently. And Katie probably overhears Ridge threatening him.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
OMG Kathy, you saw it coming a mile away!  When you say "just guessing", I should count on it happening, LOL.

Alina, thanks for the preview.  Yeah, WTH business is it of that doctor in the first place, and then to talk about it to someone else?  And Katie BETTER NOT go running to $PIG with that information [explode]

MUST-SEE-TV coming up [yippee]

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Thanks for the previews, Christy...
I bet Katie gets drunk and blabs the info to her babbling Brooke sister! [rolleyes]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
I have played that preview over and over again...Ridge is sooooooooooo SEXY, angry,

SEXY!  SEXY! SEXY! ....happy, sad, worried ...tearful ,smiling, sleeping.,KISSING....TK

is a HUNK of burning love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and about that doc... what is it to him if Douglas is not Ridge's son????????????We will

find out soon, hopefully....

two hours till GOGEOUSNESS!                                           [yahoo]

two hours till GOGEOUSNESS!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
sorry about that...these Ridgeless days...I can't even spell! LOL

1 hour and 50 minutes to GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
If Katie blabs to anyone about this ..she is dead and buried UNDER the bottom of the

deepest ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridge was a gentlemen with her...a friend.. great with Will...an UNFORGETTABLE

lover...he chose her over the CEO position for goodness sake!! his life's work, his

birthright ....Katie just remember that and this...his gorgeous eyes did not wander...he

was struggling to find his  gift of design, which defines him as a man ....she better be

there for him!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
so that's his angle... the nice ,buzzed, loser, unemployed doctor is harassing his former

patients and  one of them shuts him up permanently and Ridge will be accused... I

sense a Lt.Baker visit coming on! LOL

Katie ,you are VERY nosy...if you had a milligram of class...you would ask your friend

Ridge if he wanted or needed your help!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
I havent seen today's episode yet but would I be right to assume the doctor was boozing it up?  If so, maybe he leaves the restaurant, drunk and gets into a car accident and dies?  That would "supposedly" lead Caridge to believe their problem is solved.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Alina, it looked more like the other way around - Dr. Looselips loosening up Katie with wine - but it sure didn't take much. He was still nursing his same drink.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
OhKaye, so we know it is not happening yet, but, I certainly hope that once Ridge sets Katie straight, she does not drunkenly spill to her shrew of a sister [frown]

As for the coming week, it would be nice if Ridge and Caroline are at FC when "family and friends welcome Liam back to FC" on Thursday.  Not that he will get a decent scene on Liam-centric episode, but it would be silly if TIIC can't manage to have FC's CEO there to welcome the president back [wink]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: