Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 10 of 10     «   Prev   7   8   9   10
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #451 
Can I just say how much I loved today's show?

Ridge reprimanding Thomas for crossing the line with an intern was music to my ears. I've never seen anything like that before on a soap.

The way Caroline's memory manifested itself at first, as dissolving images of Ridge and Caroline where they said their vows, was so damn cool to me. I've never seen anything like that on a soap before, either. Sometimes it's just the little things that really get to me.

But in Ridge's case it was the really big thing of his anger that finally got the better of him with Thomas. Whoa! The gloves are off! I loved it when Ridge's voice got that deep menacing tone as he reached his limit and let Thomas have it just because I love watching TK play that kind of scene so much. I don't know how Ridge and Thomas's relationship was previously portrayed and I don't care because now he's a rapist and Ridge's wife is pregnant by him...I want to see Ridge knock him into next week.

Even though Thomas was the one who slugged Ridge, I almost - almost - felt sorry for him because he is just so over-matched in every way. It's like a peashooter going up against a tank in the power department. Yet what Thomas did to Caroline could destroy Ridge in an emotional way that Ridge just won't see coming and will be more devastating than any physical blow...

All I can say is whether Ridge is softly cradling a stuffed bunny or reading his asshole son the riot act, it's so riveting and compelling and TK is just knocking it out of the fucking park.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #452 
Oh NO he didn't!!!  What a fucking perverted, punk!  Ridge got it right; Thomas is an entitled, self centered brat who thinks he can take whatever he wants and if it's Ridge's, all the better.   And for someone who claims he'll never do the things he accuses Ridge of; he's doing a pretty good job of doing much worse. That was proven when he jumped on Caroline when she was crying for Ridge, drunk & lifeless.  He raped her and hasn't had one second of remorse for what he did to her or his father.  I want to hear more about the girl in Paris and how Ridge had to fix his mess.  Thomas has some serious daddy issues and IMO I think he's desperate to prove he's just as manly and as desirable to women as Ridge because Thomas is totally confused about his own sexuality. 

I don't know the history between Ridge & Thomas but everything I've read points to them having a decent father/son relationship.

Thorsten had another powerful performance today and I can't wait to watch it a second and third time to make sure I didn't miss anything!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #453 
ITA with every word Christy!  Especially "I loved it when Ridge's voice got that deep menacing tone as he reached his limit and let Thomas have it just because I love watching TK play that kind of scene so much."

And Alina too!  Not only the rapist has no remorse, but he keeps on reminiscing about the night with a bit of smile on his face, UGH!  I think he LIVES FOR hurting Ridge, emotionally and now physically too!  In a civilized family, a son (no matter what age) would not punch his father over disagreements.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #454 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Oh NO he didn't!!!  What a fucking perverted, punk!  Ridge got it right; Thomas is an entitled, self centered brat who thinks he can take whatever he wants and if it's Ridge's, all the better.   And for someone who claims he'll never do the things he accuses Ridge of; he's doing a pretty good job of doing much worse. That was proven when he jumped on Caroline when she was crying for Ridge, drunk & lifeless.  He raped her and hasn't had one second of remorse for what he did to her or his father.  I want to hear more about the girl in Paris and how Ridge had to fix his mess.  Thomas has some serious daddy issues and IMO I think he's desperate to prove he's just as manly and as desirable to women as Ridge because Thomas is totally confused about his own sexuality. 

I don't know the history between Ridge & Thomas but everything I've read points to them having a decent father/son relationship.

Thorsten had another powerful performance today and I can't wait to watch it a second and third time to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Here you go! (g) 09/30/15

OMG -- remind me to never piss you off, Ridge! But please let me know whenever you plan to erupt like that again, because you in cold fury mode is a thing of raw heart-pumping beauty!

And was Ridge's rage at Thomas ever justified -- Thomas has no sense of propriety whatsoever and sleeping with an intern (in the family home while on the clock yet) threatens the company. Thomas deserves to be fired, and Charlotte, too. Ridge was lenient with her (and I'm just as glad because god forbid she should be turned into a martyr), but I would have fired her unprofessional ass just as fast as Thomas' -- she's not there to fuck the boss' son. Now I will get off my puritanical soapbox).

Back to the main event -- bravo, Thorsten!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #455 
What you said, Alina!!!  Goes double for me!!  Kathy - I would've fired the intern & sent Thomas far away but after I gave him a spanking - entitled spoiled brat is right!!  I saw red today.  I swear, it's all I can do to keep from throwing something at my new tv & I'd really hate to mess up my nice big-screen.  Hey - the 'cold fury' had me spellbound, too!!  I think Thomas has now crossed every line there is - he needs to FOAD. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #456 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

OMG -- remind me to never piss you off, Ridge! But please let me know whenever you plan to erupt like that again, because you in cold fury mode is a thing of raw heart-pumping beauty!
Kathy, you put that so perfectly [bowing]  Ridge in cold fury mode reminds me of Scary, Quiet and Lethal Zach!  Don't get me wrong, I don't, even for a nanno-second, forget that I am watching RIDGE, but when I was thinking about it afterwards, it felt like the scene was the same intensity as an angry Zach, the message conveyed in that voice, with so few words!

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #457 
I too especially enjoy watching a TK's character when he is furious. It's impressive when it's quiet, impressive when it's a noisy explosion. I remember even back in the Zen days always looking forward to a good argument between Zach and Kendall. I sure wouldn't want to be the one he was screaming at though, not so much from fear....but from sorrow.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #458 
Stacy Butler made these for TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #459 
That SONOFABITCH!!!!  [2fingers]

How much did I love hearing Ridge call that ass a ''...spoiled, entitled brat!''  Bingo!!!  From the moment he sleazed back into town, demanding that Daddy make him a part of the design team, his sense of entitlement has only gotten worse!  I'm surprised that there was enough space in that room for both Thomas AND his ego!
And when Ridge finally called him on it, his only recourse is to sucker punch his Dad?!?  I can . not . wait . to see Ridge's reaction to this! 

I agree ladies, that the places his voice goes when he's angry like that, sends shivers down my spine!!  [thud]

Can someone please explain why the fuck Brooke thinks that Ridge and Caroline would NEED her to counsel them?!?!?!  "Don't you want me to stay and talk to Caroline?"  ??????????????
Really Brooke?!?  I loved seeing how obviously annoyed he was with her today!  [snicker]

I'm still holding on to that 10% chance that Caroline is carrying Ridge's baby........they'll have to pry my cold, dead fingers off of that hope.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #460 
Great episode today, B&B is on high with Thorsten's and Linsey's acting. Thorsten I got your Poem book today. Can't wait to read it. You are such an incredible talented actor I can only image how your book will be......!!!!!

Good night to all, beautiful LA night

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #461 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Quote:

Kathy, you put that so perfectly [bowing]  Ridge in cold fury mode reminds me of Scary, Quiet and Lethal Zach!  Don't get me wrong, I don't, even for a nanno-second, forget that I am watching RIDGE, but when I was thinking about it afterwards, it felt like the scene was the same intensity as an angry Zach, the message conveyed in that voice, with so few words!

When Thomas learns that he's about to become a father himself (or so everyone will think, but I am still visualizing the discovery of the honors really belonging to Ridge...), I want him to have a flashback to decking his father after Ridge called him to account today, and realize that that is part of being a parent. I want Thomas to realize that it's not only a parent's job to discipline his child, but that said child should be grateful to be called on his shit before it escalates by someone who's been there, done that, and doesn't want his child to repeat the same mistakes.

Hey, as always, I can dream, right?! Of course Thomas has already moved far beyond the reach of any effective reprimands that Ridge could lay on him. But that means Thomas is going to have to grow up in a big hurry and stop behaving like the spoiled entitled brat with no accountability that Ridge so memorably called him. I did feel a twinge of sympathy for Thomas that he felt neglected as a child... but considering how much Thomas takes his privileged, pampered position in life for granted and doesn't appear to appreciate it, I have to wonder if Ridge could have ever done enough for him anyway.

The latter dynamic is similar to Zach's sometimes explosive, long-suffering frustration at Ethan's implacable resentment of his attempts to be a true father and guide to his long lost son, but I was so into watching Ridge/Thomas that didn't think of Zach(/Ethan) either. Now that I do, I could probably go on analyzing their similarities and their differences indefinitely, LOL.

Anyway, as much as I wanted to clobber Thomas, I thought Pierson Fode did a good job playing the facets of his still childishness. But after suffering through Ethan, I'm wishing Ridge would just send Thomas back to Paris, Thomas decides he can sulk best during a luxury Transatlantic cruise, and then... well, if you've ever seen the movie, picture something along the lines of Freddy Bartholomew in Captains Courageous.

(Wahhh! Guess this will be my last September Ridge post.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #462 
I would love you get an autograph on this book. Maybe some day

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #463 
Kathy just got my book today can't wait to read it. It bet it will be wonderful !!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #464 

Ridge will teach his son that you only punch someone when they punch you first, so I

am anxiously awaiting for tomorrow to see Ridge punch tommy boy's lights out!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #465 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
Kathy just got my book today can't wait to read it. It bet it will be wonderful !!!!

[smile]
Sonya, it is a wonderful book, and you will love it! Would love to hear what you think after you've had a chance to read it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #466 
Absolutely I would love to talk about it. ❤️

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #467 
Quote:

(Wahhh! Guess this will be my last September Ridge post.)
I can't recall any monthly thread being 10 pages long, I am guessing this one is a new record.  Granted a lot of it has to do with Ridge getting such a meaty story, AND being on more often than in the past, but the rest is all because of a certain someone having joined the conversation [wink]  I hope Mr. Kaye will now make a habit of posting at least once every few days, what a flurry of activity he creates [yippee]

ITA with everything else you said.  Looking forward to some phenomenally great Rscenes in October!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #468 

Sonyaanita, you're in L.A. B&B tape there so, your wish can come true ,lucky you!!! 

Thorsten is [gold_cup]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #469 
AND being on more often than in the past

Searose,I wouldn't have it any other way ,TK is the STAR of B&B!! I said it before " a day without Ridge/TK is a day without

sunshine!" All the other s/l and actors dim in comparison to his hypnotic blaze, I just can't enough of his presence, be it, swooning

Caroline with gentle, intense caresses or furious with one of the many morons that test his patience, he excels at depicting all

these emotions !!

ITA ,Thorsten's posts are like precious gems because they are rare and very appreciated so when he has a moment from his busy

schedule to excite this forum with a few words , it is a honor!

He is a movie star and great dad, that is a full load. On the post he wrote, he was taking his daughters to voice

lessons, McKenna and Marlowe are very blessed!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #470 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #471 
Malin, that is fabulous , befitting the FABULOUS Thorsten!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #472 
Bluegaze. I will try my best to get that book signed here in LA from Thorsten some day

Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #473 
Malin tthanks for posting my collage you are great friend to help
Me out Ieenjoy making the collage for tk he amazing actor and man
And caridge are the best couple on B&B ever they have amazing chemistry together

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #474 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Malin, that is fabulous , befitting the FABULOUS Thorsten!!!

Bluegaze, my friend i so agree with you! It's Stacy Butler's masterpiece! [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #475 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
Bluegaze. I will try my best to get that book signed here in LA from Thorsten some day

Sonya, please send one over to Sweden [wink] ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #476 
Stacey and Malin, you make a great team! It is a masterpiece,Thorsten is inspirational!

Thorsten is [gold_cup]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #477 
Sonya, I am so excited for you, you are in the city of Thorsten!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #478 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88

That is so romantic.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #479 
Nice collages Stacy love them. Tomorrow is the big day. Will be heartbreaking to watch, I probably need chocolate by my side.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #480 
Ladies, just a reminder that the Ridge Forrester October 2015 folder is in business now.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #481 
Thank you bluegaze. I hope living in the city of Thorsten gets me the booked signed fingers crossed

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #482 
I meant book

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.