Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 10     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #251 
Alina, I couldn't get past Bill's "How's it hanging, fruit of my loins?" greeting to Liam.....has there ever been a more cringeworthy line uttered by a father to a son? And he's all passive aggressive Katie's! Don't want to interrupt Ridge's honeymoon, but.....HURRY BACK.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #252 
^                                                  ^
[brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach]
[brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach][brainbleach]

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #253 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings22
It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you... Love you guys. T

It is truly my privilege to be entertained by you, TK.  I loved you as Zach Slater.  I love you as Ridge Forrester (and Nick the Bartender wasn't too bad either [smile]).  I'm constantly amazed at how much you bring to your characters and sincerely hope to continue to be blessed with your presence.  Illegitimi non carborundum!
Love you.  Kat.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #254 
That's what I thought, too, Christy!  Yuck!  What a totally classless thing to say to your kid!  No words.  Such a waste of time without my Ridge & Caroline. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #255 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Alina, I couldn't get past Bill's "How's it hanging, fruit of my loins?" greeting to Liam.....has there ever been a more cringeworthy line uttered by a father to a son? And he's all passive aggressive Katie's! Don't want to interrupt Ridge's honeymoon, but.....HURRY BACK.

LMAO!!! There's only so much of what $Pig says that I can process at once. My brain just automatically filters out 90% of what comes out of his mouth! Happy to report...that line did not make the cut and therefore I did not hear it!!!

Thank you brain!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #256 
Quote:
Storytelling is very personal. You try to take things, words, moments, situations, feelings that you have earned, and hope to put them in a package that is in some way universal. Something that was specific to you and your life but will translate to a bigger group. Acting is not complicated, but it is difficult. It sometimes means having to open wounds that have barely healed or recalling times that should have stayed buried. Actors are here to entertain, there is a price to pay....but when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical, when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it. Sometimes we fail, but the sweat, the blood and the tears were real, it just wasn't enough, or it wasn't the right time... But the journey means something, even if the end result is not what we were hoping for...NO, the journey means everything! It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you... Love you guys. T

And we love you! It's totally our privilege, too. Thanks to you, we get to be diverted from harsh cold reality, and transported to a much more beguiling one, on a regular basis. Then there is how you don't stop there, but use your celebrity for good. I know mine is not the only life that's been changed for the better by the journeys you've been taking, but mine sure has, so thank you for putting yourself out there!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #257 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:
Storytelling is very personal. You try to take things, words, moments, situations, feelings that you have earned, and hope to put them in a package that is in some way universal. Something that was specific to you and your life but will translate to a bigger group. Acting is not complicated, but it is difficult. It sometimes means having to open wounds that have barely healed or recalling times that should have stayed buried. Actors are here to entertain, there is a price to pay....but when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical, when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it. Sometimes we fail, but the sweat, the blood and the tears were real, it just wasn't enough, or it wasn't the right time... But the journey means something, even if the end result is not what we were hoping for...NO, the journey means everything! It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you... Love you guys. T

And we love you! It's totally our privilege, too. Thanks to you, we get to be diverted from harsh cold reality, and transported to a much more beguiling one, on a regular basis. Then there is how you don't stop there, but use your celebrity for good. I know mine is not the only life that's been changed for the better by the journeys you've been taking, but mine sure has, so thank you for putting yourself out there!

What she said.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #258 
I have to say Thorsten's acting is soooo amazing he brought even the best acting out of Linsey. They are so amazing together, really love the pairing ❤️

Love from LA
Sonya

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #259 
I agree Sonya. I have to say Linsey Godfrey is his best pairing ever!! They bring out the best in each other & complete each other!! Their chemistry is off the charts!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #260 
Yes for sure, she grow a long his side to a great actress. Well done I love them❤️

Sonya

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #261 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
I agree Sonya. I have to say Linsey Godfrey is his best pairing ever!! They bring out the best in each other & complete each other!!

Thanks for posting this Malin. Did Linsey post it after Carige's wedding at Malibu? Btw, she seemed to be fond of F word haha. I'd love to hear Caroline saying it during her lovemaking session with Ridge [woohoo] 
I think she really grown as an actress since last year. She had many amazing and powerful scenes with TK and even JY... 
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #262 
Loved it such amazing chemistry is hardly to find, great work Thorsten and Linsey I am honored to watch ❤️❤️

Sonya

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #263 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
LMAO!!! There's only so much of what $Pig says that I can process at once. My brain just automatically filters out 90% of what comes out of his mouth! Happy to report...that line did not make the cut and therefore I did not hear it!!! Thank you brain!
OMG Christy, yes, totally cringeworthy, especially for a father to say to a son.  Thank Goodness, just like Alina, I didn't hear it either, I would have lost my lunch for sure, UGH! 
Alina, I know what has happened to Katie.  Remember $PIG bought out all the red ribbon up and down Pacific coast?  He is using that ribbon to attach Katie's behind to his, and therefore has rubbed off on her a bit [rolleyes]  Except for that lunch with Ridge, which ONLY happened because $PIG stood her up, have we seen Katie in a scene without $PIG?  Tagging along everywhere with him is all she has been doing.  And yeah, that's what I immediately thought too, that $PIG will sell his shares to pRick/Eric.  Steffy really didn't think it through, and Liam's new attitude with $PIG doesn't help either!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #264 
Hot off the Press!!! From the new Soap Opera Digest!

sodpoll2.jpg 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #265 
That's awesome Thorsten leads by 64%. I know those others pools where wrong, they had to be. So happy to see that. That will makes his day and ours too.
Good night from LA and thanks for the update ❤️
Sonya

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #266 
Questi sono gli spoiler sui Caridge del 28 settembre :

"Caroline is stunned by the unexpected news that Ridge shares with her, as he finally admits that he had a vasectomy.

With relations between Ridge and Thomas already strained, father and son come to blows after Thomas is caught with someone in a compromising situation.

Brooke and Caroline face off in the midst of a family crisis.
Brooke e Caroline si affrontano nel mezzo di una crisi di famiglia

Recent events leave Caroline on the verge of making a life-changing revelation.

COMING: Caroline makes plans for an uncertain future.!"

Sarà una settimana dura e pesante per i Caridge !TK e LG saranno bravissimi nell'interpretare lo tsunami che si sta per abattere sulle loro vite! Ma il loro amore è così forte e non vacillerà! Sapranno ritrovarsi.... e supportarsi con amore! Caridge FOREVERRRRR!

Hi Sylvia - I have edited your post to hide the spoilers  you posted so that posters who wish to be spoiler free won't see them. Anyone else who wants to see them can use a PC to mouse over the blank space above.

Spoilers should be posted in the spoilers forum and be identified as to their source. Thanks!
Christy

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #267 
Quote:
Sweetautumn, Absolutely i wanted to share it!! She wrote it when she was tweeting with TK!! She sure does lol, and yeah that would be something alright. I agree with you!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye e Linsey Godfrey continueranno a regalarci emozioni anche affrontando le difficoltà sono degli ottimi interpreti che sanno far commuovere e sanno far ridere!Certi Amori non finiscono fanno dei giri immensi e poi ritornano...amori indivisibili..indissolubili..inseparabili! Mi piace pensare e mi auguro che per Caroline e Ridge possa essere così!

[rose5]
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #268 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Quote:
I agree Sonya. I have to say Linsey Godfrey is his best pairing ever!! They bring out the best in each other & complete each other!! [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2a8m928.jpg" href="http://i61.tinypic.com/2a8m928.jpg">http://i61.tinypic.com/2a8m928.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for posting this Malin. Did Linsey post it after Carige's wedding at Malibu? 

No, she posted it after Ridge helped Caroline walk for the first time, during the live chat she and Thorsten did.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #269 
Thorsten,
See, we really do love Ridge & Caroline together!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #270 
Quote:

So do we, Linsey!!!   [agree]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #271 
Yes we love them together that's why we are so happy to see that pool. Thorsten you are leading by 64% you are amazing. All the hard work you putting in is showing his fruits. That made my day because you were sad the other day. I wish you a happy and meaningful day!!!

Love from LA

Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #272 
The proof is on the cover, I had no doubts that CaRidge is the love story to flourish...

Ridge the debonair,handsome ,trend setting ,award winning designer and

Caroline, the aspiring ,upcoming beautiful designer who didn't even dare to dream to

be his because HE IS every woman's unattainable dream and now is the woman of

his dreams, captivating his heart like no woman ever has!

.....  ROMANTIC and heart warming beyond words so Thorsten, you did succeed and

ARE A SUCCESS ALWAYS!!!!

Thorsten is[winner]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #273 
  .... and also I forgot to mention before that your smile and laugh light up a room so

I hope B&B will write a lot of  Ridge smiling and laughing scenes!!!LOL

Thorsten is  [gold_cup]

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #274 
Thank you for your wonderful post, Thorsten! I think you are a marvelous story teller.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #275 
Thorsten, as always, Searose speaks for all of us. She has so often expressed my own thoughts about you so perfectly that I could say nothing more than"ditto" or "amen". You must know by now how much you are loved, appreciated, and even depended on by so many of us. I  for one could not love you more than I already do. I once told you "no matter what" and that will always be true.
  Love, Pat

(Love to see you posting here. Please do that more often)
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #276 
Ahhhhhhhhh......... finally B&B shows flashbacks that I wouldn't mind seeing over and over and over and over......... [thud] Ridge and Caroline looked so blissfully happy at home, and of course, Ridge looking devastatingly handsome [thud] [thud] 

But the finger snapper and ThomASS are two peas in a pod [rolleyes]  Could she be any more transparent?  She volunteers to drop off the-doodle-by-Tommy just so she can interrupt the honeymooners, little did she know Caroline had left for FC already.  No matter how strongly I feel that Ridge should tell Caroline, the only reason the finger snapper is pressuring Ridge, IMO, is she is hoping CaRidge would fall apart and she will be able to reclaim Ridge, just-like-that [rolleyes] 

Please tell me if I am being paranoid, but I didn't like the way Caroline confirmed AGAIN to Tommy boy that they are "in the clear" [Paranoid_anim]

I won't even bother talking about Steffy's short-sighted stupidity, or that foursome at Why-att's place [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #277 
Pat, you are so sweet!  I think it is our appreciation for the fine talent of this wonderful man that has us thinking so very much alike.  But when I read Alina, Sharon, you and others saying I speak for all of you, I have to wonder if TK is going "who the F is this "searose" that they all mention?" because I haven't had the good fortune of having met him like you all lucky ladies, so I probably appear to be one of those cyber-stalkers or something, looking at the number of posts under my name, LOL.

OMG, bluegaze, yes, TK/Ridge's smiles and laughs do always light up the room!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #278 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Ahhhhhhhhh......... finally B&B shows flashbacks that I wouldn't mind seeing over and over and over and over......... [thud] Ridge and Caroline looked so blissfully happy at home, and of course, Ridge looking devastatingly handsome [thud] [thud] 

But the finger snapper and ThomASS are two peas in a pod [rolleyes]  Could she be any more transparent?  She volunteers to drop off the-doodle-by-Tommy just so she can interrupt the honeymooners, little did she know Caroline had left for FC already.  No matter how strongly I feel that Ridge should tell Caroline, the only reason the finger snapper is pressuring Ridge, IMO, is she is hoping CaRidge would fall apart and she will be able to reclaim Ridge, just-like-that [rolleyes] 

Please tell me if I am being paranoid, but I didn't like the way Caroline confirmed AGAIN to Tommy boy that they are "in the clear" [Paranoid_anim]

Searose, if you think you're paranoid, what do you think the chances are that Brooke will find out the doctor Ridge is going to and bribe him?

Seriously, you can't not be paranoid when you watch this! There are too many sharks circling around Ridge and Caroline.

I just wish their honeymoon could have lasted a little longer before the shit hits the fan.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #279 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Pat, you are so sweet!  I think it is our appreciation for the fine talent of this wonderful man that has us thinking so very much alike.  But when I read Alina, Sharon, you and others saying I speak for all of you, I have to wonder if TK is going "who the F is this "searose" that they all mention?" because I haven't had the good fortune of having met him like you all lucky ladies, so I probably appear to be one of those cyber-stalkers or something, looking at the number of posts under my name, LOL.

OMG, bluegaze, yes, TK/Ridge's smiles and laughs do always light up the room!

To paraphrase the Wizard of Oz, a poster is not judged by the number of her posts but by how much her posts are loved by others!

As for today's episode... Ridge deserves a gold medal for not telling Brooke to fuck off and get out!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #280 
Christy, I already get an overdose of Y&R's resident rage monkey (aka Victor) and their resident psycho slut (aka Sharon) doing shit like that more frequently than I can count.  But Ridge calling the doctor in presence of the finger snapper does leave the door open for that since she wants him back so badly, UGH.  I sure hope B&B won't go that route [frown]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #281 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
To paraphrase the Wizard of Oz, a poster is not judged by the number of her posts but by how much her posts are loved by others!

As for today's episode... Ridge deserves a gold medal for not telling Brooke to fuck off and get out!
Kathy, have I told you lately that I love you guys [grouphug]

Oh, and since Ridge is such a gentleman, I will do it for him : FUCK OFF AND GET OUT OF CASA CaRIDGE YOU FINGER SNAPPING SHREW (and stay gone) !

OhKaye, now that I got that out of my system, I will go start my weekend off watching CaRidge wedding one more time........

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #282 
We love Thorsten&Linsey, they are fantastical, magical and irreplaceable. Three words simple and short ❤️❤️

Sonyaanita

Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #283 
Quote:

sodpoll2.jpg 

Love it! I still lol that Thomas even got beat by the "someone new" option. [wink]

banner credit: Ashtonion
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #284 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater_Hart_Fan
Quote:

sodpoll2.jpg 

Love it! I still lol that Thomas even got beat by the "someone new" option. [wink]

This is great!! I hope TK will see this. 
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #285 
Look at this wonderful interview from Thorsten and Linsey. I just adore them
http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2032

Love to all

Sonya from LA

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #286 

NaVell J. Lee: Linsey, so great to finally meet you!

Linsey Godfrey: Thank you! Same to you!

NJL: What’s it like working off of one another?

LG: I love working with this one next to me! He’s one of my most favorite people to work with. He really is one of the best actors in daytime.

Thorsten Kaye: Wow! I’ll take that! I’ll even go to say that she is the BEST actress in daytime.

LG: Awwwww!

NJL: We definitely promised to give her a shout, Thorsten, but Diane Nilsen sent her, “HELLO’s,” to you!

TK: Well, tell her I said, “Hey!”

NJL: And, your cake was delicious!

LG: Oh, good! I didn’t get to eat it! All I had was the frosting.

NJL: Awww, but you look great! You have come a long way since the accident. Was it your idea to bring this to the show?

LG: They kind of asked me, and I said, “Yes, definitely!” I wanted to go back to work as soon as possible. They put it in the story, which I was grateful for.

NJL: Were you both surprised at how everyone showed support for the “CaRidge” pairing? Everyone fell in love.

LG: I was very pleased that everybody like it so much. I was very excited about it, at least.

TK: I was, too. Someone actually said that if you looked at it on paper, it doesn’t make a lot of sense. You have this old guy and beautiful young woman together.

NJL: I mean, it DOES make sense in a way. Eric did the same thing with Brooke Logan, as well as Ridge. The apple isn’t falling too far from that tree. Eric had a vasectomy when married to Sheila Carter, and Ridge had one done, too…

TK: Ha…you know more about the show than I do!

NJL: Point taken!

TK: Speaking of John McCook, he is a really good guy. He sets the tone for our show. I’m not exactly sure who that was at “All My Children,” but John sets that tone. When a new actor walks in, you know what the rules are because of what he does. That’s John.

LG: John sets the “home” feel of our show. He’s so gentle, welcoming, and there is no ego with him.

TK: Not at all.

NJL: Linsey, you have been on the show for about three years?

LG: Yes, just about three years.

NJL: Thorsten, you are at two years.

TK: Almost at two…mostly a year and a half.

NJL: What has been your biggest takeaway from joining the show? What do you love most about it?

TK: I love THIS. I love the story we’re telling. I really do. It’s stories like this that gives guys, like me, hope.

NJL: (laughs) How about you, Linsey? Same thing?

LG: I love working with this one, again. Everyone here is my family. I’m just grateful for all of those things.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #287 
Yes it is great - loved hearing how satisfied he sounds being with B&B now.  Congrats Di on the mention! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #288 
They are really the best soap couple there is. The acting is of the chain from both, perfection. They take the best out of each other and bring it to the audience. Writers gotta keep them together.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #289 
Umm....Thorsten isn't "one of" the best actors in daytime, he is THE best actor (and writer)! Prime time too, for that matter.

Thanks for posting the interview and typing it out, Sonyaanita and Malin.

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #290 
Was my pleasure ❤️

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #291 
They are really the best soap couple there is, they are perfection. They bring out the best of each other and bring it to the audience. Their acting is of the chain. Keep them together Mr. Bell you won't regret it!!!!!!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #292 
Thank you, Sonyaanita and Malin.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #293 
My pleasure too ❤️

Teamwork !!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #294 
Quote:
Umm....Thorsten isn't "one of" the best actors in daytime, he is THE best actor (and writer)! Prime time too, for that matter.

I so agree.  And I think the people who get to work with him benefit greatly.  He brings out the best in other actors. 
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #295 
Just watched yesterday's episode, man CaRidge is amazing. Thorsten love your acting so much. Stay on B&B and bring us more can't wait.

Love from LA

Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #296 
TK: I was, too. Someone actually said that if you looked at it on paper, it doesn’t make a lot of sense. You have this old guy and beautiful young woman together

Thorsten is the heart and soul of B&B, he has brought adventure, who can forget the

Persian Gulf chase on that boat and the helicopter scene with Bill ... because of

your vibrant and exceptional talent and your great looks, these episodes are more

exciting than all  'James Bond ' endeavors combined and your gorgeous hair flying in

the wind is exhilarating !

Romance ,Thorsten style is off the charts, you have made Ridge the lover of the

ages...tender, suave, gentle ,your caresses are mesmerizing and the sensual ,sexy

pull with the groan that you do ,is breathtaking!!

so can you do me a favor and I think, I speak for all the ladies here, please do not

say old guy ,the correct description is "TK, EVERY WOMAN'S UNATTAINABLE DREAM"

Thanks for being you!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #297 
Malin, I respect your choice to watch only the TK/LG scenes and I agree they have amazing chemistry on screen. LG is a talented young actress. But this is a soap after all, and they WILL switch partners at some point. If you stop watching TK's Ridge just because he is paired with someone else, you will miss out on watching this incredibly talented man give us the superb performances that we can count on, no matter what the story and no matter who's his co-star. Because as much as we say he has great chemistry with LG, he has even greater chemistry with the lens of a camera. And the fact that every fiber of his being transforms into the character he is playing.

If you want proof, just watch the video clips on this site from his Zach Slater days. His chemistry with Alicia Minshew (Kendall) was mindblowingly hot. And yet, watching his scenes with the great late Eileen Hurlee (Myrtle who was old enough to be his grandmother) was making us thud and wishing that she was 40 or 50 years younger. His scenes with babies, or with children, whether Zach's child or his enemy 's child, left us melting like ice cream under a hot summer sun. His scenes with Eva laRue (Maria) caused ovaries to explode from coast to coast and his scenes with David Canary (Adam) were simply Emmy worthy.

So just a friendly yet unsolicited advice is to never forfeit a moment of TK screen time [smile]

ETA: I forgot to mention all the great solo scenes, like when Zach was trying to figure out who killed Michael, or when he was sitting next to comatose Kendall, or locking himself in the elevator after Myrtle's memorial, or when he thought he was dying in the bomb shelter! It's an endless list of Must-watch TV for sure.

Jannette

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #298 
Quote:
Storytelling is very personal. You try to take things, words, moments, situations, feelings that you have earned, and hope to put them in a package that is in some way universal. Something that was specific to you and your life but will translate to a bigger group.
Acting is not complicated, but it is difficult. It sometimes means having to open wounds that have barely healed or recalling times that should have stayed buried.
Actors are here to entertain, there is a price to pay....but when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical,
when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it.
Sometimes we fail, but the sweat, the blood and the tears were real, it just wasn't enough, or it wasn't the right time...
But the journey means something, even if the end result is not what we were hoping for...NO, the journey means everything!
It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you...
Love you guys.
T

I haven't posted for a long time but I'm so glad I stopped by! I have loved you ever since you played Patrick on OLTL! I loved Zach, and I started watching BB because you started playing Ridge. I just love watching Ridge and Carolyn together and they really are a great couple. In fact, sometimes they even remind me of Patrick and Marty! I hope you play Ridge for a long time to come and I will keep on watching you!
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #299 
I have no doubt what ever role Thortsen slips in to he will be phenomenal. He gives us outstanding performance every single time. And I am looking forward every single time. He is such great. Love it!!!!!

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #300 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia66
Questi sono gli spoiler sui Caridge del 28 settembre :

"Caroline is stunned by the unexpected news that Ridge shares with her, as he finally admits that he had a vasectomy.

With relations between Ridge and Thomas already strained, father and son come to blows after Thomas is caught with someone in a compromising situation.

Brooke and Caroline face off in the midst of a family crisis.
Brooke e Caroline si affrontano nel mezzo di una crisi di famiglia

Recent events leave Caroline on the verge of making a life-changing revelation.

COMING: Caroline makes plans for an uncertain future.!"

Sarà una settimana dura e pesante per i Caridge !TK e LG saranno bravissimi nell'interpretare lo tsunami che si sta per abattere sulle loro vite! Ma il loro amore è così forte e non vacillerà! Sapranno ritrovarsi.... e supportarsi con amore! Caridge FOREVERRRRR!

Hi Sylvia - I have edited your post to hide the spoilers  you posted so that posters who wish to be spoiler free won't see them. Anyone else who wants to see them can use a PC to mouse over the blank space above.

Spoilers should be posted in the spoilers forum and be identified as to their source. Thanks!
Christy

Mi scuso....Christy.... non lo sapevo! Sorry!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.