Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 10     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 
I totally agree searose amazing words you said here about Thorsten Kaye's work. He is such an amazing and inspiring actor I could watch him for hours. So natural. Thorsten stay as Ridge you made this role your own we love you and Linsey. It came full circle again, like many years ago with the first pairing of Ridge and Caroline.
Love from LA

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings22
69% want Thomas and Caroline together? Wow, not sure what we could have done differently... Makes me sad. Thorsten

Don't be sad, TK.  You guys are fantastic together!  That poll is rigged and if anything it's the fans of your other couples...Katie/Ridge and the hopeful Ridge/Brooke fans who are voting against them because they want Ridge with their favs.  Soap fans have many agendas and you have to weed thru them to figure it out.

See the most current results; the ones that are write in and polls where people can't cheat.  62% in favor of Ridge/Caroline (other options in rear view mirror) and #5 couple in ALL of Daytime.

Keep on doing what you're doing...you are awesome!  Love you!

[/QUOTE

I agree don't be sad. I've never believed what those polls say anyway, a lot of cheating goes on. We know you are the best! Always making magic on the screen! I too couldn't make NY this time but I hope you will have another event soon! Love ya! Sandi

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #203 
Hello Thorsten!  Well first off, I'm very sorry I couldn't work it out to go to the NY Pop Up Event - it looked awesome!  Wish I'd had more notice.  I think Caroline & Ridge are breathtaking!  I can't imagine anything more you could've done either, because you cannot improve perfection!  You shouldn't worry about the polls - they are very fickle & you never know who's lurking out there trying to sway the vote.  You will always have my vote & I for one am completely head over heels enchanted with Caroline & Ridge as a couple!   Just sorry I missed the reception.  Thanks for stopping by!

PS - Searose has a way with words & she speaks for all of us!!  Ditto everything she said!  Love you!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #204 
Don't be sad, you do an amazing job. You are awesome.  Caroline and Ridge have a lot fans around the world. You are an amazing actor.
You brought a lot to this show.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #205 
Quote:
69% want Thomas and Caroline together? Wow, not sure what we could have done differently... Makes me sad. Thorsten

Now, that makes me sad!  Thorsten, there's nothing that you & Linsey could have or should have done any differently!  The chemistry and outstanding performances that you two bring to Ridge and Caroline are so superior to any other soap couple, that it's not even a contest! 
Your wit and that little bit of TK that you bring into every character that you portray caught me hook, line, and sinker the very first time I saw you on AMC and I haven't missed a performance since!  Never will!

Take those polls with a grain of salt, and maybe a margarita!  Just keep doing what you've done so well for so many years!  We love you and we'll always have your back!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
Seriously i've NEVER seen so much chemistry before on a show like you and Linsey Godfrey!! They finally found the perfect match for you. You're beautiful and breathaking together. Never boring. You two complete each other as actors and bring out the best work in each other. I think we all can see that there is strong love between you. And i seriously can't see you two more in love and especially not with others. That's impossible to even try, why bother?! Why ruin a masterpiece???? CaRidge is the super couple and their love is to strong to break. Love you and Linsey together. Btw, why do they keep Pam & Charlie together????

Love,
Malin

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 
Thank you Alina, Sonyaanita and Sharon. 
AnneM, so true about "Take those polls with a grain of salt, and may be a margarita" [wink]  Most of these polls are for entertaining people and to keep them talking, and most of them are rigged.  Besides, like Christy pointed out, the fact that the issue is even up for a vote is upsetting.  What Tommy boy did was rape, whether he knew about pills or not, Caroline was not coherent, she was upset, and she was constantly saying how much she loves Tommy boy's father.  It is sickening to think that the writers would try to make it sound romantic or consenting.

Anyway, it is good to see so many old fans having posted this afternoon.  And Selma is still Selma, telling it like it is [smile]

And it is wonderful seeing how many new fans have registered and posted today!  The power of one post from one mahn who is loved and adored by so many!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #208 
Yah I am a fairly new fan of Thorsten since he took over the role of Ridge. I absolutely adore him and the amazing acting of his, I wish him the best in his career wherever he goes he will do fantastical

Love and greetings to all from LA

Btw love that page

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #209 
I can't even get one vote in :-(

I'm met with this: "We're sorry, but something went wrong."

Since there is a forum for polls, maybe we should take this conversation over there on how to vote and get our voices heard and leaving this thread to expound on the fabulousness that is TK...as an actor and as a human being.

Poll Thread:
http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/?forum=336736

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #210 
I could not believe my eyes when I read that you had written in... but my heart

sank when I read that your are saddened by the poll...

CaRidge is timeless and phenomenal ,mostly because of your immense talent and

charisma!!

The wedding episode was mesmerizing and unforgettable...

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #211 
Quote:
I can't even get one vote in :-( I'm met with this: "We're sorry, but something went wrong." Since there is a forum for polls, maybe we should take this conversation over there on how to vote and get our voices heard and leaving this thread to expound on the fabulousness that is TK...as an actor and as a human being. Poll Thread: http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/?forum=336736

You need to have an SID account and then log on to vote. Thanks for the reminder, I moved it to forum for polls. Anyone feel free to check it out. 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #212 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Quote:
I can't even get one vote in :-( I'm met with this: "We're sorry, but something went wrong." Since there is a forum for polls, maybe we should take this conversation over there on how to vote and get our voices heard and leaving this thread to expound on the fabulousness that is TK...as an actor and as a human being. Poll Thread: http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/?forum=336736

You need to have an SID account and then log on to vote. Thanks for the reminder, I moved the conversation to forum for polls.

Oh I didn't mean that you should move it...just thought future "instructions" (haha) could go there so we have it all in one place ;-). Thanks though for your tips!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #213 
No Problem [smile] 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #214 
Thanks for posting the video... re the event, I'll just say I was glad to hear the interviewer use the word "surreal," and leave it at that! <g> IMO, it says everything about the genuine and non-malleable popularity of Ridge and Caroline (fuck the bogus polls that say otherwise! Fuckity fuck fuck 'em!) that B&B threw this elaborate event for them. I've been around the movie, TV, and literary romance/wedding block too many times to count, and I just can't imagine a dreamier groom than Ridge (i.e. Thorsten!).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #215 

I am so frustrated with these polls  but mostly because TK is affected by them!

I can not say enough times how fantastic you are and your screen presence is dynamic!

TK has always said that he is a storyteller and what a great love story CaRidge is!

How can you depict love differently?

Their love was conceived from helping one another ... she, guiding his hand to

design again and him sharing his unique and masterful instinct of design with her ...

and of course the lovemaking, very sensual and mesmerizing!

Like the song says "this is no ordinary love" and CaRidge will survive and thrive !

sending you lots of adoring love TK , from Canada!!!                                

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #216 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
No Problem [smile] 

Scrivo dall'Italia non conosco l'inglese ma seguo il forum usando il traduttore google! Thorsten Kaye è un grande attore, interpreta magistralmente Ridge e Bradley Bell scegliendolo come sostituto di Moss ha dato un valore aggiunto alla soap opera! Insieme a Linsey Godgrey sono due interpreti fantastici .....rendono reale la finzione!Spero che Bell investa sui Caridge ... sono la coppia più bella della Forrester Creation! Hanno una chimica pazzesca che attraversa il video  ed arriva al cuore di chi guarda!Le due puntate relativa al matrimonio a Malibù sono state romanticissime ...bravissimi ....da guardare e riguardare perchè emozionano ogni volta!

Grazie per il video!
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #217 
Riguarda i sondaggi molti sono  alterati e fasulli.... se fossi in Thorsten non li leggerei nemmeno! C'è ne sono tantissimi che acclamano a gran voce che vogliono Caroline e Ridge insieme foreverrrr! E mi auguro che Bradley Bell voglia investire sulla loro storia...un grande amore come diceva Shakespeare ...può superare la tempesta....quindi dopo le nozze le verità nascoste per amore verranno fuori...ma i Caridge sapranno superarle e il loro amore sarà più forte di prima!

Congratulazione ad entrambi gli interpreti e confesso che ho ripreso a guardare la soap dopo tanti anni proprio con l'arrivo del nuovo Ridge!
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #218 
"Amore non è amore se muta quando scopre
un mutamento
o tende a svanire quando l'altro si allontana...
Amore è un faro sempre fisso
che sovrasta la tempesta e non vacilla mai..
Amore non muta in poche ore
o settimane ma impavido resiste al giorno
estremo del giudizio...
Se questo è errore e mi sarà provato io non ho
mai scritto...
E nessuno ha mai amato...!"
(W. Shakespeare)
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #219 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia66
"Amore non è amore se muta quando scopre
un mutamento
o tende a svanire quando l'altro si allontana...
Amore è un faro sempre fisso
che sovrasta la tempesta e non vacilla mai..
Amore non muta in poche ore
o settimane ma impavido resiste al giorno
estremo del giudizio...
Se questo è errore e mi sarà provato io non ho
mai scritto...
E nessuno ha mai amato...!"
(W. Shakespeare)

"Love is not love Which alters when it discovers
a change
or it tends to fade when the other goes away ...
Love is an ever fixed
That looks on tempests and is never shaken ..
Love does not change in a few hours
or weeks, But bears it out even to the
edge of doom ...
If this be error and upon me proved I have not
ever written ...
And no one has ever loved ...! "
(William Shakespeare)
Redwings22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #220 
Storytelling is very personal. You try to take things, words, moments, situations, feelings that you have earned, and hope to put them in a package that is in some way universal. Something that was specific to you and your life but will translate to a bigger group.
Acting is not complicated, but it is difficult. It sometimes means having to open wounds that have barely healed or recalling times that should have stayed buried.
Actors are here to entertain, there is a price to pay....but when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical,
when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it.
Sometimes we fail, but the sweat, the blood and the tears were real, it just wasn't enough, or it wasn't the right time...
But the journey means something, even if the end result is not what we were hoping for...NO, the journey means everything!
It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you...
Love you guys.
T
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #221 
 Riguarda i sondaggi molti sono alterati e fasulli.... se fossi in Thorsten non li leggerei

nemmeno!

Bravo!!! Silvia66, I couldn't agree more!

Grazie, thank you!! 

Thorsten is.............       [gold_cup]

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #222 
Quote:
Storytelling is very personal. You try to take things, words, moments, situations, feelings that you have earned, and hope to put them in a package that is in some way universal. Something that was specific to you and your life but will translate to a bigger group. Acting is not complicated, but it is difficult. It sometimes means having to open wounds that have barely healed or recalling times that should have stayed buried. Actors are here to entertain, there is a price to pay....but when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical, when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it. Sometimes we fail, but the sweat, the blood and the tears were real, it just wasn't enough, or it wasn't the right time... But the journey means something, even if the end result is not what we were hoping for...NO, the journey means everything! It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you... Love you guys. T

Signor Kaye....vada avanti così e le auguro che il grande cinema le apra le porte del successo! Merita una carriera sempre in ascesa"La sua interpretazione... il sonetto di S....  che ha recitato durante il funerale di Aly nella soap è stata meravigliosa!

Buona fortuna ..... e spero insieme a chi la segue di poterla apprezzare ancora per molto in Bold and Beautiful!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #223 
So eloquently put, as ever.  Thank you, Thorsten for your beautiful words this morning.  I often say on this board how thankful I am for the journey you have taken us on & I thank you again.  It is magical & we are transported.  Love you, too! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #224 
Thorsten, I wasn't familiar with your work before watching you on B&B. The  Ridge &  Caroline romance was an escape from some not so good times in real life. I  hope you know that what you do truly makes a difference. There wasn't much for me to be happy in real life but watching you guys just puts a smile in my face. 

So, thank you!
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #225 
Beautifully said Thorsten and we love you for that. You bring everything to the table and we can't wait to see what you are bringing next. You are truly a masterpiece actor.
Sonya
Love from LA

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #226 
Malin,I was so happy to see you post again and a very important reason for posting at that... to shower our IDOL with meritorious

accolades !!!!!

Thorsten is...........[gold_cup]!!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #227 
Bluegaze,

Yes of course!! I don't want Thorsten sad, he is my favorit actor and person!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #228 
I just wanted to thank you for the extraordinary work you do as Ridge.
I love the beautiful love story between Caroline and Ridge. CaRidge are the best couple on daytime tv.
Thank you

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #229 
T, the honor and privilege has been mine. Every performance you've given; every story you've brought to life has been a joy to watch. I'm so damn grateful that I've been able to follow you on this amazing ride from the very beginning and haven't missed a second of it! Praying for the privilege to continue for at least another 20 years!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #230 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Thanks for posting the video... re the event, I'll just say I was glad to hear the interviewer use the word "surreal," and leave it at that! <g> IMO, it says everything about the genuine and non-malleable popularity of Ridge and Caroline (fuck the bogus polls that say otherwise! Fuckity fuck fuck 'em!) that B&B threw this elaborate event for them. I've been around the movie, TV, and literary romance/wedding block too many times to count, and I just can't imagine a dreamier groom than Ridge (i.e. Thorsten!).

No Problem! All it take are few trick and few haters to manipulate those online SID polls. That shows how pathetic, unreliable and untrustworthy they are! Actually I am feeling a little sad for those haters now. They don't appreciate beautiful things.

They say good things come when you least expect them. I wasn't familiar with either Thorsten and Linsey's works before B&B. I never intended to fall in love with pairing of Ridge/Caroline. But these two charismatic actors drew me in. You guys are so great. I sincerely hope both of you win an emmy next year.     

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #231 
THORSTEN,

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!! Ridge is far in the lead!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #232 
Quote:
  when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical, when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it. 

That's one of your greatest strengths as an actor; your ability to create an intimate space for the viewer, whether alone, or with an acting partner.  When you played Zach, I was mesmerized; you made me empathize with this very complicated man.  As Ridge, you have given this character nuances and layers that I don't think he had before.  And, as Ridge, you have created these intimate spaces as you did with Zach; I especially loved the bedroom conversations that Ridge and Katie had after they first got together.

As being "transported to a place"...many people have commented on the Ridge and Caroline wedding scenes, that they almost seemed to be in an alternate universe, and the lovely, low key quality that you and LG brought to that was instrumental.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #233 
Quote:
Storytelling is very personal. You try to take things, words, moments, situations, feelings that you have earned, and hope to put them in a package that is in some way universal. Something that was specific to you and your life but will translate to a bigger group. Acting is not complicated, but it is difficult. It sometimes means having to open wounds that have barely healed or recalling times that should have stayed buried. Actors are here to entertain, there is a price to pay....but when it works, when an audience is transported to a place that is magical, when they can forget about the now and get lost with us, even for a moment...it is fucking worth it. Sometimes we fail, but the sweat, the blood and the tears were real, it just wasn't enough, or it wasn't the right time... But the journey means something, even if the end result is not what we were hoping for...NO, the journey means everything! It is truly my privilege to try and entertain you... Love you guys. T
Mr. Kaye, when you tell us a story, you DO transport us to a different place, we DO get lost in what is happening on screen, to the point of disbelief that we are watching fiction!  I love how you look at your art, and it shows in every scene in every story in every show you are ever on!  WE are the privileged ones, we get to watch a true artist like you present us with masterpiece after masterpiece, leaving us breathless and wanting more.......... yeah, I am very greedy that way [wink]

Stacybutler

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #234 
Hi tk you amazing actor and man you doing amazing work
You and linsey do great job as Ridge and caroline you have great
Chemistry together you brought greatness to Ridge character there
Will never be another Ridge like you One of a kind and your fan's
Love you i can't wait til hockey go wings

Hi thorsten i just want let you know i think you rock as ridge i never cared to much about the old ridge but i love you as ridge you are amazing actor and.think caridge are great together i am getting excited for hockey to start go red wings
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #235 
Love your beautiful thoughts and comments searose and everything is so very true. Thorsten's acting is Emmy performance and I can't wait to see the Emmy handed to him!!!

Love that board ❤️

Sonya

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #236 
 It is an honor to have you write in and share with us your sentiments,

I am personally touched... and you have without a shadow of a doubt, exceedingly,

succeeded with flying colors to entertain me! ... from the first moment you stepped

out of that car ,DEC.13,2013, into my t.v. screen, I was bedazzled with you

and I knew that you would take us all on an exciting adventure and you superbly

increased the excitement with every episode !

When you asked Brooke, "What is wrong with you?", it was a new era on B&B and a

very refreshing , one because of you!

I was not familiar with your body of work,  but I have caught up with it, thanks to

this wonderful site and it is all amazing ,especially Patrick and Marty, lucky Susan !!!

You are very lucky to have each other!

There is no other actor who does a love scene like you, you are very sensual and

suave, I can't wait for the next one! 

I look forward to be entertained by you for many , many...... years to come

and because of your stellar acting ,it will be FANTASTICO!

Thorsten is.......[gold_cup]

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #237 
Quote:

That's the thing about you Thorsten......you make it look so easy.  I find that I'm often reminding myself that you are acting!  And, entertain us, you do!  The privilege is all ours.  May we stay on this journey with you for a very long time! 
Love you too.....

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #238 
Thanks , Thorsten, for your post. It is always such a thrill to hear a message directly from the man that brings us (me)  so much pleasure. Your performances are ALWAYS an unmissable treat,  and the CaRidge wedding was especially enjoyable and moving. It contained all the elements that make me suspect that YOU created the words, the atmosphere, and the whole beautiful essence of the scene. Your work (and your whole being) affects me so much, and I appreciate everything you do. Love you, love you, love you!!!
Bbrits08

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #239 
The journey has been wonderful to watch, even from the beginning. You and Linsey are excellent actors!!!! We are the lucky ones because we get to watch it play out on screen. This journey between Ridge and Caroline is incredible. You and Linsey portray your characters so fucking well and make it worth watching! I can't wait to see how it continues to expand and what happens between them. Thorsten, you took Ridge to a whole new level. You made the character your own and are doing a fabulous job at it!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #240 
Quote:
  Love you too TK.  It's been awhile posting for me, so it's nice to see you "online".  You are a fantastic actor and shouldn't sell yourself short.  It is a privilege to watch you do your craft.  I still watch my AMC Zach clips and find it is as wonderful and engaging now as it was then.  Your performances will never get old to watch.  I was thisclose to coming to see you, but my travel friend had to back out because her hubby isn't doing well.  I'm so sad I missed this event, let's hope they do it again.  Thanks for being wonderful you and hope you enjoy what you are doing, as much as I enjoy seeing you.

XO
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #241 
Just saw this picture!!! How incredible do they look?!?!? Rhetorical question... The answer is obviously STUNNING!!!!! [thud] [thud]

2443100.jpg 
2443101.jpg 

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #242 
Absolutely stunning. Love the acting love the music.
Love
Sonya

TheRealGenaL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #243 
Quote:
Just saw this picture!!! How incredible do they look?!?!? Rhetorical question... The answer is obviously STUNNING!!!!! [thud] [thud]

2443100.jpg 
2443101.jpg 

Ridge and Caroline truly are 'love's masterpiece"...perfectly chosen song for a great couple!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #244 
ITA - the song choice as I said in an earlier post is absolutely perfect for the real 'Love's Masterpiece'- the stunningly beautiful couple, Ridge & Caroline!  What a hauntingly beautiful picture! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #245 
Quote:

2443100.jpg 
2443101.jpg 

[thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]
Thanks Alina.

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #246 
Thank you! She weighed no more than a feather in his armsStunning indeed! I enjoy the song too
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #247 
Bigger version.
http://cf-images.emusic.com/music/images/album/161/979/16197959/600x600.jpg

So, unbelievable gorgeous!!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #248 
Stunning sums it up perfectly!  Beautiful couple! 
Thanks, Callie!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #249 
Thank you for the bigger version Callie!  I think this is my new screensaver!  Stunning is not really enough of an adjective for these two!  But it'll have to do!  Now that's romance - looks like it belongs on a romance novel cover!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #250 
No Ridge & Caroline made for a blah show!

Only thing worth commenting on because I think it will have impact on Ridge's position as CEO (thanks a lot Steffy for putting Ridge in this predicament)...I think that $Pig will sell his shares of FC to Rick...seed $ for Wyatt's gift. Oh, and again, what the hell has happened to Katie? She's become a passive aggressive shrew!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.