Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
And the magic continued today!  This is by far, one of the most beautiful location shoots I've ever seen!  It was the perfect backdrop for the perfect wedding. 
That love scene on the beach was so beautifully and tastefully done!  Far more sexy to me than all the other couples' combined efforts! 
I'm loving that TK has been given some free rein to add some of his own touches, like when Caroline wrinkled her nose at him, Ridge says, ''How'd you do that??.....you just got prettier!"
And my favorite line of the day, ''I'm humbled to call you mine.''  [thud][thud][thud]

I know there will probably be some rough times ahead for this magical couple, but I'm with you, Sharon......I'm hanging on for dear life and enjoying the hell out of the ride!!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #152 
Soap Opera Network just tweeted this.

: Producers confirm went to LA court house offscreen to get marriage license. They are legally wed https://twitter.com/SoapOperaNetwrk/status/644114736456581120

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
Callie, you just made my morning! [woohoo][popcork] [yippee][toast][cool]

Here's to hoping Ridge and Caroline will get through the rough patch and live happily ever after in soapland [toast] [wedding]

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #154 
If anyone deserves to be happy, it is those two. That was the most romantic wedding, will they have a honeymoon?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
[cuddle][agree][clap][clap][yippee][yippee][toast][bravo][streamer][sunglasses][wave][wedding][clap][clap][yippee][yippee][band]

Caroline and Ridge are MARRIED !!!!! They are an unstoppable team.. this power couple will overcome all challenges together and

more in love with every conquest!

I am still hoping that Ridge bought that "piece of heaven on earth "and will give the keys to Caroline when they are at the loft and

he tells Caroline "this place was great for our life before you were my wife but now .... and he hands her the "paradise "keys!!!

It would be the perfect place, inspirational for designing ,sculpting ... their refuge!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 
Life with Ridge is a honeymoon... he is ROMANCE personified!  In a perfect world, he

would resign CEO and stay barefoot on that beach with his Caroline forever, making

love and sculpting and making lots of babies...

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #157 
Dayum, I get irritated every time $PIG refers to Ridge as "the dressmaker", finally we have Ridge asking $PIG what does it mean when he says "dressmaker"!  Bonus Scene from a couple of days ago, sorry if someone has already posted it:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/MrC4hgW1B2AFbCBtTqp3v6OXpQ2nt2K9/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-defending-love/

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #158 
Yesterday was what I've been waiting for. It's gratifying to finally see Ridge and Caroline get what they want and it the most incredible setting. And the talk they had with the sand and sky behind them...so cool..
Of course, in the back of my mind I am worrying about their future once either Brooke or Thomass blab their secrets..

I bought a CBS soaps in depth today and was horrified that in a poll of "Do you want to see Caroline and Thomas reunite? 69% said yes...what? I know no one on this board wants that...And on the top couples: Ridge and Katie are #10...really?  
I was wondering if anyone else had seen that and what your opinion was...I could only speculate that those stats are wrong...

And can I say something about Steffy. I don't know how anyone else feels about what went down, (with the blow your mind epic wedding this week its hard to pay attention to the other characters)...but I always liked Steffy but after the firing of Ivy, I can't say that anymore. That firing was unnecessary and she was so arrogant about it..

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie
Soap Opera Network just tweeted this.

: Producers confirm went to LA court house offscreen to get marriage license. They are legally wed https://twitter.com/SoapOperaNetwrk/status/644114736456581120

Cool!  That should end the spec that they aren't legally married.

I didn't have a chance yesterday to comment on day two of the CaRidge wedding so here I am to basically say DITTO to everything posted on the subject.  I'm in love! 

I'll say it again though...Thorsten is the BEST Romantic Leading Man anywhere...daytime, nighttime, small screen, big screen.  When he speaks in character and says those beautiful words, like only he can...I BELIEVE!  I truly believe that Caroline is Ridge's irreplaceable!  After all the wedding hoopla, the beautiful location shoot, the fan event and most importantly the gorgeous vows they exchanged; I BELIEVE in them.  I hope ptb realize what a goldmine they have in them and have them not only overcome, but triumph over every obstacle headed their way.  I hope tptb don't fuck it all up by doing something really stupid to this couple that they can't take back.

Back on a positive note...what a gorgeous couple they make.  Stunning!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 
IMO, those stats are insanely wrong, ThomASS is cute but he DOES NOT have the

charisma and sex appeal that Ridge has and he NEVER will !!!

I'm speculating that these polls are responded by people who look at the age

difference, Ridge is older but NOT OLD, far from it and sexy as heck!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Alina, you articulate the uniqueness of TK , like no one else can, he is a shining star!

ITA, TK is the one and only, no one even comes close ! 

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #162 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
I bought a CBS soaps in depth today and was horrified that in a poll of "Do you want to see Caroline and Thomas reunite? 69% said yes...what? I know no one on this board wants that...And on the top couples: Ridge and Katie are #10...really?  
I was wondering if anyone else had seen that and what your opinion was...I could only speculate that those stats are wrong...

The polls in SID are the most ridiculous polls on the web and I can't believe a respectable magazine like that posts them like they mean something. You don't even have to clear your cookies to vote again, you just hit the "vote" button over and over.

This is the latest one, whether or not Thomas took advantage of Caroline
http://polls.cbs.soapsindepth.com/polls/456406
Yesterday when I found the link, it was 70% in favor of no. I voted hunderds of times in a matter of minutes, which means that there are a few Thomas fans that keep voting in favor of him all the time.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #163 
I got this message "We're sorry, but something went wrong." that prevent me from voting. Did they close the poll?  I didn't know SID polls are this bad since I never vote there. 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #164 

Here is the latest poll results from the brand new issue of SID that's not even in many shelves yet.  These are write in couples poll.  Numbers speak for themselves!

ETA:
top10.jpg 

It's the Couples Poll...and CaRidge rank #5 of all soap couples!  And the SOD poll which as far as I can tell can not be robovoted, clearly shows Ridge kicking ass and taking names over all other options as who fans want Caroline with.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
I got this message "We're sorry, but something went wrong." that prevent me from voting. Did they close the poll?  I didn't know SID polls are this bad since I never vote there. 

No, all the polls are still open. Maybe the link only works to those with an account? I'm not sure, but this is the link to the main website http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/
Just click on where it says polls. [smile]

BTW, no Ridge today. [frown]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #166 
Apparently according to SID's polls section, you have to snail mail votes for fave actor/actress/couple, i.e., the brand new poll results Alina posted (thanks, Alina!) and they don't count multiple votes (I guess they mean more than one from the same address? And stamps are expensive these days). The polls you can vote in on their website can easily be robo-voted in. I mean, why do they even bother, I don't get it. I got the same results as sweetautumn on one of the polls I tried to vote in but was able to vote numerous times in other ones - kinda defeats the whole purpose.

But here are the latest results from that SOD online poll, and unlike the SID polls it doesn't let you vote more than once. I couldn't even vote on more than one device since they all have the same IP#!

sodpoll.jpg 

Refuckinggardless, TK and Ridge are at 1000000000% here!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #167 
Polls, schmolls.<g> I know one thing -- this site had double the typical number of hits in the past few days. So I know that we weren't the only ones swept away by that beautiful wedding!

I'm kind of in withdrawal now after today's Ridge-less day.

Michele, I'm conflicted about Ivy's firing. I mean, if you can point a gun and fire it at two of your coworkers, as Rick did at Ridge and Caroline, and still walk the same halls of power with them afterward as if nothing had happened, you would think it would take more than what Ivy did to get your ass fired! On the other hand, if this were a real-world situation, I can see where Ivy committed a firing offense and that Steffy was justified in shitcanning her. Personally, I'd rather have Hive-y on the backburner at Forrester, because to me she just isn't that interesting of a character to be front and center in a new storyline involving Spencer. Neither she nor Why-"let's put on a new company!!!"-idiot!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #168 
Thanks for that bonus scene, searose! My blood boiled at the way $Pig treated Ridge, but that's not unusual! The way he calls him "the dressmaker" is offensive and bigoted on so many levels I can't even. And it just proves once again what a hypocrite he is, since he doesn't mind making $$$ from the dressmaker's efforts.

Michele, I think Steffy had no choice but to fire Ivy since she was blackmailing her. But I wouldn't be surprised if it came back to bite her in the ass.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #169 
AshleyBBGirl, yes, Ridge and Caroline ARE on honeymoon, just not on camera like the rest of the B&B couples [wink]

But, OMG, after the last two days of heavenly CaRidge bliss, today was such a polar opposite!  My head hurts from all the eye-rolls I did in a short amount of time, UGH!  The show was totally full of WTFs:

Steffy checks Ivy's employment contract the day AFTER firing her?

Did Why-att actually use the word "couture" when talking about taking on FC?
Just because Ivy can design chunky jewelry (that is sure to be out of date by next year), she can design clothes that can compete with Ridge and Caroline's?

So Why-att will be competing with Liam, Ivy will be competing with Steffy/Ridge/Caroline/Quinn, Katie will compete with the finger snapper, pRicky and Hopeless (who I hope against hope [pun intended] won't return), where will everyone's loyalty lie?  Especially crazy Quinn having to choose between her fabulous job at FC and coddling her idiot son?  Or $PIG having to choose between allowing Liam and Caroline as well as his own investment in FC to succeed and coddling his idiot son?

Didn't know Katie "ran" FC in the past, but I hate that she will support Why-att's ego/revenge trip against RIDGE!

I know soaps need to stir up the pot on a regular basis, but can't Ridge have peace of mind for more than a day?  I hope Why-att/$PIG fall on their dumb faces [explode]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #170 

searose, I give you credit for paying attention to what was going on today - every time Whyatt flapped his jaw I heard:

Oh, now I know what I want to see. Ridge taking over SP.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #171 
I noticed the big increase everywhere, Kathy.  Twitter was lit up the last few days as was the TK FB page, which has 46 new members over the last 3 days!  It has soared in membership recently.  I'd say that's a ringing endorsement!  No Ridge today - what a difference a day makes.  But that's ok because I'm still basking in the afterglow & smiling my head off!  I have watched the sex on the beach clip from yesterday about 10 times & in slo-mo it is really HOT! 
FWIW, Kathy ITA about Ivy - she bores me to death!  If I heard her say "muh-duh" one more time - well it made a good drinking game!  It was quite the topic on Twitter - drinking games everywhere!  [tequila]
I've never warmed up to her at all & she really got under my skin with the blackmail thing - it wasn't a good look for her.  Not that I'm crazy about Steffy, but somehow Ivy had the affect of making me defend Steffy!  They keep calling her a Forrester & it's true she is, but she's actually a 2nd cousin - or is it a 2nd cousin once removed?  I forget how that goes but it's not first cousins & I consider that distant. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #172 
The only thing I saw today was Wyatt whining to daddy about wanting to make a name for himself (with Daddy's money of course)while Katie passive aggressively cheered him on even though Bill going for it means he's pitting son against son (not to mention jeopardizing his investment in FC) over petty girlfriend/jealousy issues.  Why does Katie seem to have a hair up her ass? 

Ivy's jewelry designs sucked which is one of the reasons Rick rehired Quinn and Ridge seems to always use Quinn's designs over Ivy's.  So now she's a fashion designer as well and one good enough to compete with Ridge & Caroline?  Eye roll!

Steffy overstepped her authority. She should not have fired Ivy without clearing it with the CEO of FC.  She chose to keep Ridge out of the loop both in the firing and in the blackmail and now she's going to bring FC all sorts of problems that will negatively affect Ridge's position as CEO and fall to him to resolve.  Not only will he have to deal with a competing design house but he'll probably have to deal with Rick/Maya trying to get the upper hand at FC again as well.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #173 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon

FWIW, Kathy ITA about Ivy - she bores me to death!  If I heard her say "muh-duh" one more time - well it made a good drinking game!  It was quite the topic on Twitter - drinking games everywhere!  [tequila]
I've never warmed up to her at all & she really got under my skin with the blackmail thing - it wasn't a good look for her.  Not that I'm crazy about Steffy, but somehow Ivy had the affect of making me defend Steffy!  They keep calling her a Forrester & it's true she is, but she's actually a 2nd cousin - or is it a 2nd cousin once removed?  I forget how that goes but it's not first cousins & I consider that distant. 

If Ivy is the daughter of Eric's brother then she is Ridge's first cousin and Steffy's first cousin once removed, I think. Ivy's just always seemed second-string, though -- brought on to complete first with Hope, now with Steffy. She lacks a real identity of her own, somehow. The way she just instantly transitioned from Liam to Wyatt didn't say much for character development, either -- so far she's only a plot driver, not a character driver. I think that's why I'm beginning to dread the sight of her.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Steffy overstepped her authority. She should not have fired Ivy without clearing it with the CEO of FC.  She chose to keep Ridge out of the loop both in the firing and in the blackmail and now she's going to bring FC all sorts of problems that will negatively affect Ridge's position as CEO and fall to him to resolve.  Not only will he have to deal with a competing design house but he'll probably have to deal with Rick/Maya trying to get the upper hand at FC again as well.

Although I don't have a problem with Steffy firing Ivy, ITA that she should not be keeping Ridge out of this particular loop! She definitely should have told him about that video.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
 - every time Whyatt flapped his jaw I heard:

[rofl2]
Quote:
Oh, now I know what I want to see. Ridge taking over SP.

Gosh, I would PAY to watch that happen, Christy.  From your keyboard to SoapGod's ears!

Redwings22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #176 
69% want Thomas and Caroline together? Wow, not sure what we could have done differently...
Makes me sad.
Thorsten
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #177 
Oh my god, Thorsten, is that you? I can't believe it! Huge fan of yours from Greece!
I think you and Linsey Godfrey are doing tremendous work on the show.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #178 
OMG is that you, Thorsten? I really love what you and LG bring to the characters and show. 
Redwings22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Where in Greece are you?
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings22
69% want Thomas and Caroline together? Wow, not sure what we could have done differently... Makes me sad. Thorsten

Don't be sad, TK.  You guys are fantastic together!  That poll is rigged and if anything it's the fans of your other couples...Katie/Ridge and the hopeful Ridge/Brooke fans who are voting against them because they want Ridge with their favs.  Soap fans have many agendas and you have to weed thru them to figure it out.

See the most current results; the ones that are write in and polls where people can't cheat.  62% in favor of Ridge/Caroline (other options in rear view mirror) and #5 couple in ALL of Daytime.

Keep on doing what you're doing...you are awesome!  Love you!

Redwings22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #181 
Love you Alina, our Fins may have a shot this year...
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Quote:
Where in Greece are you?

Thessaloniki. Have you been here?
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #183 
Quote:

Hope so but they have to do better than first game.

Sorry I couldn't attend the event in NY (I tried!!!) but it was so last minute.  Now I'm kicking myself for not being there to support you in person.  Next time...promise!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:

Hope so but they have to do better than first game.

Sorry I couldn't attend the event in NY (I tried!!!) but it was so last minute.  Now I'm kicking myself for not being there to support you in person.  Next time...promise!

Ditto to all. 

TK you didn't need to do anything different, honestly it was all perfection. xo

Thanks Mon
Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #185 
Hi TK! Been a fan since you were on Port Charles [smile]

banner credit: Ashtonion
Redwings22

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #186 
I'll jump back in later tonight, right now I have to take the kids to guitar and voice.
Cheers.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #187 
Quote:
Apparently according to SID's polls section, you have to snail mail votes for fave actor/actress/couple, i.e., the brand new poll results Alina posted (thanks, Alina!) and they don't count multiple votes (I guess they mean more than one from the same address? And stamps are expensive these days). The polls you can vote in on their website can easily be robo-voted in. I mean, why do they even bother, I don't get it. I got the same results as sweetautumn on one of the polls I tried to vote in but was able to vote numerous times in other ones - kinda defeats the whole purpose.

But here are the latest results from that SOD online poll, and unlike the SID polls it doesn't let you vote more than once. I couldn't even vote on more than one device since they all have the same IP#!

sodpoll.jpg 

Ok, I have to register an account to be able to vote in some of SID polls. I vote in both "Who Caroline has chemistry with" and "Do you think Thomas take advantage of Caroline" polls. The first poll started around the same time as the SOD poll but they got almost 10000 votes.  The second poll started around Sep 11 with 9700 votes. The Funny thing is they only allow me to vote once in both polls. How ridiculous and unreliable! Not to mention most of the nonsense were posted by few haters... 

So don't be sad! 

Greetings from Canada
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #188 
Quote:

sodpoll.jpg 

I'm quoting it just in case Thorsten sees it. This will be posted in this week's Soap Opera Digest. Much more recent poll, and much more trustworty!
Slater_Hart_Fan

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #189 
Thanks for posting that. I just am not seeing alot of support for Caroline/Thomas anywhere really. I see alot for CaRidge though [smile]

banner credit: Ashtonion
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #190 
Thorsten don't be sad. Yours and Linsey's acting is amazing on B&B. You are doing such great work, I truly admire that. I love everything about CaRidge. You guys are magnificent
Greetings from LA

TheRealGenaL

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #191 
Thorsten, don't be sad! That poll was taken before Thomas took advantage of Caroline and before the absolutely beautiful engagement/elopement of this week. I have seen soooooo much love for CaRidge all around the soap sites I visit, and look at the polls Alina and others have posted....overwhelming support, on polls that can't be cheated on. You are working your magic onscreen at B&B, and your work with Linsey is the epitome of soapy goodness. Don't let one poll get you down! We love you!
Libellue

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #192 
TK...

When you started on All My Children in 2004, I was almost ready to give up on it.  I stayed around until the show ended, and that was because of you and your depiction of Zach Slater.  You're a wonderful, wonderful actor.

Since you started on B and B, it's been amazing to see the number of fans joining your FaceBook fans page, and from all over the world.

I've lost track of the number of people online who have said how much they like your portrayal of Ridge, and how they weren't even fans until you took over the role.

I'll just repeat what others have said...there are many people who love Ridge and Caroline, believe me...you should see the many, many Ridge and Caroline music videos that have been made. 
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #193 
Dear Thorsten, please don't be sad. I think most women would not want Thomas after what he did. I know I wouldn't. Ridge is the kind of man I like and you are awesome!
Bbrits08

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #194 
Thorsten, don't be sad! We want Ridge with Caroline!! You couldn't have done anything differently because no matter what you do, people will always disagree with one thing or another. The majority of us are CaRidge shippers, especially after their wedding. They finally are married and we all hope it stays that way and nothing will get in the way of their happiness!
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #195 
Quote:
69% want Thomas and Caroline together? Wow, not sure what we could have done differently... Makes me sad. Thirsting

Hi Thorsten!

I haven't been posting for awhile But please don't let those fuckers get you down!!  You're  much better than the original Ridge ever was!!  I love you with Caroline!!!!   The "wedding" was beautiful and very heartfelt!!  I had a suspicion as to who might have written it!  <g>  As far as I'm concerned, Ridge and Caroline belong together.  As we well know, people can be very cruel.  There is nothing that you could have done!  I watch B & B just because you are on it!!  If you ever decide to leave this show, I'll be leaving that show too.  BTW, I think that Thomas boy is a rapist!!!

Love,
Selma

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #196 
Dear Thorsten, you and Caroline are the best couple B&B and all the other soaps ever had. I wanna say that you are very popular in the Netherlands where i live. I hope that the writers maintain your wedding, Greeting from the Netherlands!!!!

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #197 
It is sad that in this day and age, some women think what Thomas did was OK or even romantic, even if they are a small minority. It's more than sad, it's scary. The thought of Thomas and Caroline together gives me Todd and Marty flashbacks. Ridge and Caroline's relationship, from their character driven beginning to their current honeymoon state, has been handled [thanks to you, Thorsten] with such delicacy and care that what Thomas did to her should bring her and Ridge even closer together, not tear them apart. But what bothers me the most is that this issue is even up for a vote! I know it's a soap, couples come and go, I'd love watching Ridge no matter who he was with or if he was not with anyone, but some things just should be inviolable.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #198 
OMG, what a pleasant surprise seeing your post today Mr. Kaye!  And since you said you will jump back in later tonight, I am really hoping you will see this post.  I don't know if I will ever be able to meet you at any soap fan event and get one of your trademark hugs that everyone talks about, but if you give me two minutes of your time and read this, it will warm my heart more than I can tell you!

When AMC seemed to be going downhill in 2004, I was so thoroughly bored with it that I used to keep working with the TV on.  I rarely looked at the screen, until, one day, I heard a husky, magical voice say "I am your boss, Zach Slater"!  The very moment that I fell in love with your character, and have been hooked since that day to all the characters you have played, yes, including Patrick and Ian, thanks to the video clips on this site.  I had never watched B&B until you took over the role of Ridge, so I can not comment on the past.  But if anyone has ever stepped into an iconic role played by someone else and made it his own, it is YOU!  As with all your characters, you have brought integrity, wit, sexiness, and a real heart to Ridge Forrester, and as with all your characters, you have made me not only fall in love with your character but any character that your character cares for! 

So please, PLEASE keep on doing exactly what you have been doing, because countless fans like myself will appreciate every moment of your work and your effort and the personal sacrifice that it takes to give your art your very best.  I will root for Ridge no matter who he is paired with, fingers crossed it will be someone worthy of Ridge.  But the fact that you and LG have such great chemistry makes Ridge and Caroline THE couple to root for!  Being a soap, there will be drama, there will be ups and downs, but it would be refreshing to see it play out if they allow Ridge and Caroline to actually survive those tough times and let the love prevail.

We have shared so much with your characters, we have smiled seeing them happy, we have shed tears when they hurt, we have fallen in love with them and we have rooted for them.  As I have always said on this board, if there is anything we can count on in soap land, it is the magnificence of your work, no matter what the character, no matter what the storyline.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you for giving us so much pleasure through your work, and please keep it coming for, oh let say, about the next 50 years [bowing]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #199 
^^^Searose....your words speak for all of us! Applause for you and for Thorsten for inspiring such beautiful and heartfelt sentiments. I'm gonna go find a hanky now lol!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #200 
Thorsten, your fans will always have your back. There is not one thing that you could have changed to make us love you (and your performances) more than we do. Like you said in the interview with Roger, "there's always the haters". So many people live in the past and can't move on. Their loss! 

You and Linsey have such a natural and easy chemistry that it's amazing to me that not everyone sees it, but again...their loss. There are very few shows anymore that I look forward to watching, B&B when you're on is always must see (even if I can't watch live, Gabby feels we need to watch Sophia the First so she wins, lol). Don't let the minority (I don't believe the numbers for that poll for a nanosecond) get you down!!! 

Now on to football...I've been elected by my cohorts (you know the usual suspects) to invite you to be our guest at a Dolphins game in Oct. Just putting that out there!  [toast] Go Fins!

Thanks Mon
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.