Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #101 
thanks for understanding, Kathy...

I know, I got caught up in TK exceptional talent of conveying Ridge's emotions and

aspirations, regarding the wonderful plan for his life with Caroline and now his soul

searching decision that made him realise and  proclaim that his yearn for her

love prevails all those plans, very profound and heartwarming and so so loving !! 

TK is THE BEST!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #102 
I've always liked symmetry in storylines, so even though I would much prefer Ridge had Carter to talk to than Brooke, it is a twisted kind of symmetry that she is his secret keeping confidante while Caroline and Thomas [shudder] are each other's. And I loved Ridge's self-assured take-no-crap demeanor (no matter how he really feels...ETA that he still treated her with a measure of respect that she sure doesn't reciprocate) when he told Brooke to butt out. Put a sock in it, Brooke!!! Yeah, I know Ridge does have to tell Caroline, but take your self-serving faux concern and shove it. I wonder whose secret is gonna blow up first, I almost don't want to know.

So they are all discussing their secrets at work, with Nicole in the building...makes me very uneasy!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Today's episode was something like this little collection : [2fingers] [clap] [rolleyes] [wtf] [explode]  [yippee] [toast] [thud][blush]

So we start with the finger snapping shrew giving Ridge an ultimatum IN FRONT OF Caroline, with that attitude of "I am not leaving till you tell her IN FRONT OF ME" [2fingers]  Fortunately for Ridge and for us, Caroline has much more class and wanted to talk about it at home [clap]

And then we wasted so much fucking airtime with the know-it-all, can-read-everyone's-mind, can-finish-everyone's-sentences, full-of-wisdom twit Nicole [rolleyes]  WHO THE FUCK SHE IS to tell ThomASS she hopes he really is happy for Ridge and Caroline? [wtf]  And she gives him that wise, perceptive look when he says it ended between him and Caroline a long time ago, and then tells Zende she thinks there is something else going on between ASS and Caroline? [explode]

And the worst part of the show?  More flashbacks and longing looks, as if hitting us on the head to tell us it is not over after one horrible night!  He looked so creepy when he was looking around in Caroline's office.  I had almost puked when the ASS had said to Nicole that Caroline is not pregnant YET, but thank the Soap Gods that Caroline confirmed it! [yippee] [toast]  Now that's one less thing that will keep me awake at night [wink]

But hey, even though I think Ridge should tell Caroline about the V, Ridge putting his foot down (wish it was kicking Brooke's butt literally) and telling the shrew to butt out.... kind of.... turned me on [thud] [blush]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
But hey, even though I think Ridge should tell Caroline about the V, Ridge putting his foot down (wish it was kicking Brooke's butt literally) and telling the shrew to butt out.... kind of.... turned me on [thud] [blush]

ROFL, searose...nothing wrong with admitting that! That was very satisfying <g>.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
LOL Christy, I know I am not the only one here who thinks watching any TK character in a sort of commanding, assertive, forceful (heck, even an angry one, not to mention mysterious, playful, growling, protective, romantic, daddy-mode, etc. etc. etc.) scene is special kind of HAWT, something I realized on the very day a mysterious Zach Slater first graced my screen [wink]
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
 telling the shrew to butt out.... kind of.... turned me on [thud] [blush]
   Uh .. that right there.  [anon][sofa]  That's how I roll, too, Searose - everything TK does is a turn on, let's face it!   But I kinda wish he'd tell Caroline if nothing else, just to shut Brooke up!  But I'm sure there is a plot point that has to take priority here. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
ITA,ladies , TK/Ridge is sexy, sexy, sexy...... !!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #108 
Brooke, I didn't realize you were such a humanitarian.[rolleyes] One might almost think you really gave a crap about Caroline! What a transparent fraud you are, and you sure aren't fooling Ridge. so please just cut the crap. There's one reason and one reason only you're (of all people! LOL) pushing this "honesty" agenda. You dearly hope that once Caroline hears that Ridge may not be able to father her children, she'll take a hike and leave the field clear for you. I'd have more respect for you if you just owned it. Nahh, I still wouldn't have any respect for you, but it wouldn't be so infuriating to watch your disingenuousness.

Not to mention which, just because Ridge had a vasectomy that may be irreversible doesn't mean that he and Caroline can't have kids. Doesn't Zende prove that that one's beloved child needn't issue forth from one's own loins?

Ridge's restraint was more than you deserved. I would loved it if he just cut to the chase and told you to go fuck yourself. If he won't, I will -- fuck off!

I was taken aback when Caroline told Thomas that she knew he hadn't gotten her pregnant. Ridge isn't the only one who needs to go online. If Caroline did, I guess she didn't get the same Google results I did...

In conclusion... I loved the way Ridge said, "This is my secret. No one else will know." 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #109 
There was a bonus scene with Ridge and Brooke and it's the first time I saw no ulterior motives in Brooke's behavior. She seemed geniously concerned.

And Wednesday's bonus scene.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #110 
Of course, two days in a row that Rscenes end up on the cutting room floor, why, because we need to accept that Nosey Nicole and her wisdom are the new center of the show?  Thanks for posting them Callie, but I am not as generous as you, LOL, I will always suspect the finger snapper of having an ulterior motive behind the apparent concern.

Here is one more scene from 09-09-15:

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Kathy, my tiny little brain was split in two when Caroline said she is not pregnant for sure.  Both in thankful mode, LOL.  One was jumping for joy that Ridge won't be saddled with ASS's child after Ridge's beautiful words to Caroline about how it HAS TO BE HIS CHILD.  The other was saying, at least Caroline didn't have to talk on camera about having had her period, a-la-Simone [wink] 
But now I am thinking, this being B&B, who knows why she said it?  May be they will rewrite it as Caroline having done a quick EPT at home which turned out to be wrong?  Gosh, I should stop thinking........

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
Searose, I wouldn't put anything past B&B, and it does ridiculously telescope time, but I can't believe even they would try to get away with an accurate one-or-two-mornings-after EPT. Nor would they have Caroline just go to the drugstore and buy a box of Plan B and then take it, problem solved, because... well, we know why. But she could think she was having her period, and thus not pregnant, when what she was really having was egg implantation bleeding.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #113 
Thanks, Callie. Yeah, the spider almost sounds reasonable at times...and if she always acted that way, I'd be OK with her. But then I flashback to the calculating, sneaky look on her face whenever she and Thomass are discussing their favorite topic, and realize that her ulterior motive is always there.

As for today's show...there are no words for $Pig's hypocrisy on so many levels. I loved the screw-you gleam in Ridge's eyes when Caroline put $Pig in his place. Her impression of $Pig cracked me up. I loved that Ridge wanted their wedding to be just the two of them. And I can't wait to hear Ridge's vows.

When I saw that fire going in the fireplace I thought for sure Ridge and Caroline would have sex in the office.

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #114 
I still think that Ridge should be honest with Caroline about the vasectomy before it is too late. 
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Christy, I too loved the screw-you gleam in Ridge's eyes!  Ridge saying "you and me against the world" was just a [thud] moment!  They are so in love and so happy, I am trying to enjoy every moment of their bliss before all hell breaks loose.  But today's show was full of questions for me, like..................

Ridge wanting to brisk his bride-to-be to Malibu and make up own wows, will we get to hear them in Mr. Kaye's words?  pretty please?

Could Ridge and Caroline have looked any happier or more romantic than on that couch? [thud] [thud]

Why would they show us a close up of a roaring fire in early September in an office in Southern California, if they didn't have a purpose? [confused]

Is $PIG using all that red string he bought to keep Katie attached to his hips these days? [sarcasm] (though I did like Katie's honest response to the group hug "no, don't push it").

Does any one remember $PIG being so protective of Caroline when pRicky was torturing her not too long ago? [2fingers]

And since the SWIL drama continues, why would Steffy tell Ivy about cancelling the shoot in front of interns?  Liam had to disperse them when he felt the heat rise [rolleyes]

Does anyone else wonder if Crazy Momma's boy kept a copy of THE VIDEO for his own benefit without Ivy's knowledge? [biggrin]unno:

And is Nosey Spunge Nicole now in charge of all interns? [dunno]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
I still think that Ridge should be honest with Caroline about the vasectomy before it is too late. 
And I still think Caroline should be honest with Ridge about the night she mixed booze and pills. Vasectomy can be reversed, and there are other ways to make a baby, but there is no way Caroline's secret will stay a secret forever, and I dread thinking about how much pain THAT will cause!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Christy, I too loved the screw-you gleam in Ridge's eyes!  Ridge saying "you and me against the world" was just a [thud] moment!  They are so in love and so happy, I am trying to enjoy every moment of their bliss before all hell breaks loose.  But today's show was full of questions for me, like..................

Ridge wanting to brisk his bride-to-be to Malibu and make up own wows, will we get to hear them in Mr. Kaye's words?  pretty please?

[fing02] Nobody writes better ones, that's for sure!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Hmm, I wonder if the marriage is going to be legal, since Ridge said there will be no minister.

So happy to have a Thomas free episode. I think he's been in ever Ridge episode ever since he showed up!

Boldinsider tweeted that the fan event on Monday is a Caridge wedding reception.

Attend Ridge & Caroline's wedding reception in NYC!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Quote:
And I still think Caroline should be honest with Ridge about the night she mixed booze and pills. Vasectomy can be reversed, and there are other ways to make a baby, but there is no way Caroline's secret will stay a secret forever, and I dread thinking about how much pain THAT will cause!

Ridge promised Caroline that they will have a family and children. He can't keep Caroline in the dark about vasectomy forever. What if the reversal procedure didn't work(just saying)? You bring up the topic about the incident with Thomas, Caroline want that secret to be buried forever because she didn't want to sabotage father and son's relationship. Besides, it is Ridge's fault that she got in the situation in the first place. 
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #120 
If Ridge ever gets around to trying to have the V reversed, how's he going to explain to his bride that he needs an ice pack for his parts?   I've heard that things get a little swollen.   Maybe he'll tell her he had hernia surgery.  [tongue]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ridge promised Caroline that they will have a family and children. He can't keep Caroline in the dark about vasectomy forever. What if the reversal procedure didn't work(just saying)? You bring up the topic about the incident with Thomas, Caroline want that secret to be buried forever because she didn't want to sabotage father and son's relationship. Besides, it is Ridge's fault that she got in the situation in the first place. 
First of all, Ridge's INTENTION is to give Caroline a child.  Yes, the reversal may not work, but then again, may be Caroline can not get pregnant.  May be Ridge would have been unable to father a child even if he did not have vasectomy. 
As for Caroline's secret, it is an explosive secret that she is relying on her rapist to keep to himself!  And I am not 100% sure she is keeping the secret just to save the father-son relationship, because she is so totally comfortable working with him, chatting with him, being around him these past couple of episodes.

As for you saying it is Ridge's fault that she got in the situation in the first place, Caroline didn't have to run out in the middle of that conversation and pop pills and get drunk.  She CHOSE to run out instead of trying to deal with it like an adult.

Let me remind you that this is not a board for Caroline fans or CaRidge fans, it is Thorsten Kaye's board and some of us won't take it lightly when his characters are talked about like this. We will defend Ridge even if he goes out and turns into a serial killer, as long as TK is playing the character!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #122 
searose - you beat me to it!!  It was NOT RIDGE'S fault that Caroline popped pills that she "found" and then downed a bottle of wine... sure, she was distraught, but SHE is the one who made those STUPID CHOICES...  THEN, to top that off, SHE is the one who told Thomas exactly where she was so he could "comfort " her!  I would say Caroline's actions were to blame, not Ridge's!!

Katbert, if they need a 'nurse' to help out after that reverse operation, I am available!  Then Caroline will never know! [yippee]

Callie, thanks for the telling us about the "wedding reception" for the NY event next week - what a great idea!!  ...and the newest SOD made my day!
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #123 
Ok sorry I have to reply again. And this will be the last time I am touching on this subject. 

I expect victim blaming from some haters but not this board. About Caroline deal running out, if Ridge tell her the truth instead of trying "cruel to be kind" tactic in the first place, I highly doubt Caroline would be devastated and traumatized. Then she wouldn't be in a vulnerable position for Thomas to take advantage. 

Btw, Caroline thought of Thomas as friend or probably brother she never had. Caroline is friendly with many people working on FC. It is just her personality... Besides, she never made a move or express any romantic feelings for him even when she was drunk and drugged. 

As for the other things you mentioned, I have to disagree but I'll leave there.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
All characters -- with one major exception -- are fair game here, so feel free to either criticize or defend Caroline. The major exception of course is any character played by TK. It's been our mission from day one to give TK fans a stress-free, supportive place in which to post about him and the characters he plays, a place where no defense of them is necessary. We know that discussion can get heated at times and we try to be flexible to some extent, but I think this is a good time to remind everyone of our rules.  Thanks for understanding.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Sorry guys it's been a while and I posted in the wrong place [hiding]

Thanks Mon
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #126 
I love the idea of a beach wedding with just the two of them, but will it be legal?  I believe you need a license and and somebody to pronounce you.  Why not bring Carter along? [biggrin]  We haven't seen that fine man since Thomas and Zende started hogging the exercise area.  And they are certainly no competition.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
AMEN Searose, Zenderella and Kathy!

I feel disgusted that Caroline was taken advantage of but Ridge was not responsible for her poor choices and how she dealt with the break up (running out, popping pills and getting drunk and he is certainly not responsible for what Thomas did to her. Caroline is Thomass' victim but she certainly is not Ridge's. Both are withholding pertinent information, besides the obvious two, Caroline is also keeping Thomass confidence about Steffy/Ivy but I think none are as explosive as what happened between Caroline and Ridge's son and I find it completely unfair to blame that on Ridge.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I love the idea of a beach wedding with just the two of them, but will it be legal?  I believe you need a license and and somebody to pronounce you.

I wasn't watching at the time but Ridge and Brooke got married on the beach in 2009, just the 2 of them without a minister and I read that, months later, they found out some sort of mistake in the marriage certificate. So they did get one and they did think it was legal when they got married.

After all this promotion, I really don't believe they'll simply have a symbolic wedding. I think it's going to be the real thing. Maybe they go to the courthouse later and finalize it. [smile]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
 Ridge did say that it was a friend's place,maybe, Carter's ?  Carter isn't a minister but

he has the credentials to marry so..... I'm thinking it will be legal and I CAN NOT wait

for the vows that Ridge will proclaim!  

ITA, Alina, Ridge with a wedding band is even more sexy and Caroline gets it

all, lucky lady, indeed!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I love the idea of a beach wedding with just the two of them, but will it be legal?  I believe you need a license and and somebody to pronounce you.  Why not bring Carter along? [biggrin]  We haven't seen that fine man since Thomas and Zende started hogging the exercise area.  And they are certainly no competition.

Well, I know California laws are a little different, you can literally be in and out of the court house in a matter of minutes with your marriage certificate, not just a permit.  So may be they plan to make a quickie stop at the court house before driving up north?  But I like the idea of bringing Carter along, that's one friend who will be happy for them instead of lecturing them!
ThomASS and Zende?  Yup, no competition, LOL.

Hey, less than 24 hours [yippee]  [yippee]  [yippee]  [yippee]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #131 
new TK interview today by Phyllis Thomas for LA Examiner.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-bold-and-the-beautful-interview-a-few-minutes-with-thorsten-kaye

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Ridge holding flowers between his teeth [thud]

Ridge stopping in his tracks when he spots Caroline coming out in that lovely two-piece wedding dress [thud] [thud]

Ridge and Caroline kissing on those steps [thud] [thud] [thud]

Ridge looking yummy beyond words as Caroline was walking down the proverbial aisle [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]

Ridge and Caroline exchanging wows that came from their hearts, with the wind and the ocean, the sky and the sand as their witnesses [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]

I am feeling such a high from their scenes today, even with that dark cloud hanging over their heads!  I just hope they take care of the legalities before the poop hits the fan.  More importantly, I hope their love and commitment will be able to survive the obstacles [sigh]

Oh dear, let know-it-all-Nicole keep ThomASS busy and out of Ridge/Caroline's lives!

ETA:  I think all the thuds I put up above are not showing up because..... there were so many of them, LOL.  But one more thing, Ridge has been on EVERY episode for a month now :yay:

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #133 
I mean - has TK ever looked sexier?!!!  Just wow!  This was an absolutely stunning setting for a wedding.  Following the events at the NY Pop Up party & they are actually having a wedding reception now for the happy couple - looks so real!  There is a 4 tier wedding cake & the works!  What a great show today!  Sorry I saw no one else.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #134 
Ridge and Caroline made an extremely ruggedly handsome groom and ethereally lovely bride, and the setting was like a mythological landscape, but the words are what made their wedding for me. (It did crack me up the way Ridge said he should ask if anyone objects and then his "good" after nothing but seagull cries - I was so glad nobody else was there.) The full circle theme was so satisfying. Ridge using their hands as a symbol of what brought them together was fitting and meaningful in a way that honored their past history and (hopefully) foretold their future. And after their vows to each other, I loved how Ridge pronounced them husband and wife - I don't know why I wasn't expecting that! I guess because the whole thing was so personal, it almost didn't seem like a wedding - that's why I loved it. Sigh. Off to watch again.

(ETA: We are having server problems. That figures!)

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
I'm still swooning!  Sweet baby Jesus...that was exceptional.  The vows were so wonderful...I'm betting Thorsten had a large hand in writing them.   If there's a better, sexier, more genuine romantic leading man than Thorsten Kaye...I've never seen him and I'm confident he doesn't exist.  Just wow!

They looked so very handsome/beautiful together.   What a breathtaking location for the CaRidge wedding.   I'm still getting goose bumps just thinking about them.

The fan event is off the wall crazy.  They are seriously treating it like a wedding reception, lol...from invitations, cutting the wedding cake, to first dance, to bouquet toss, lol.  I can't even imagine what TK/LG are thinking as they do this pretend wedding reception, lol.

Thorsten looks so freaking handsome...I can't stand it ;-)  [thud]

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #136 
I loved it!  And TK looked so heart-breakingly handsome, I can barely breathe.  I know it can't last, but I intend to enjoy every moment until there are none left to enjoy.  And then I'll just love Ridge and hope he can avoid Brooke's spider web.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #137 
That wedding scene today just wiped me out!!! I watched it over and over and loved it every time. I also suspect that Thorsten might have come up with the idea for how it was done and probably wrote the script. He is always beautiful, but I don't think I've ever seen him as irresistibly beautiful  as he was today!!!  .[thud][thud][thud][thud][thud][thud]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #138 

.... "all I want is you".... Caroline got that right! When she is in Ridge's arms, time

stands still... 

CaRidge will survive and thrive!!!!!

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
I absolutely LOVED the wedding today!! 
Loved that it was just them.....nobody making any snide remarks ($Bill), and nobody giving them sneering looks (Brooke).  Just them and the seagulls! 
I agree, Alina, that those vows were so TK.....nobody does romance like TK.  Sweet, funny, heartfelt and meaningful....it was perfect!  I felt like a voyeur in a very private moment!  Wouldn't mind going along for the honeymoon.....[blush]
And yes, that wedding ring looked SO good on his hand!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #140 
(Watching with your right brain and clipping with your left leads to oopsies like Pam and Charlie's blindfolded taste test ending up in the day's video clip. Cute as they were, they're now on the cutting room floor, if you want to re-download the clip without them.)

Anyway... pretty much everything that can be said about the wedding has already been beautifully said, but I still -- and as usual -- gotta hand it to TK! He is the only actor I know who can pull off a character's self-written wedding vows without making me grab for the hooey pillow. (And yes, we could all tell why.)

This time it was especially because Ridge's vows did not begin with a version of, "When I first saw you, I never [this], but I really [that], and now I [yada yada yada], so I know we will [etc.]... ."

In other words, Ridge didn't make his wedding vows to Caroline about himself first. He made his wedding vows about them first. My favorite line were, It's gonna change how we see the world and our sense of what it means to be home... We both  own pieces of each other that we'll never get back. The simplest statements can really be the deepest with no elaboration necessary, and I just loved their heartfelt simplicity and delivery.

And thank heavens they eschewed the usual Forrester multi-purpose family-event living room for that beautiful blue sparkling seaside vista with its reminder of eternity.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
Quote:
My favorite line were, It's gonna change how we see the world and our sense of what it means to be home... We both  own pieces of each other that we'll never get back. The simplest statements can really be the deepest with no elaboration necessary, and I just loved their heartfelt simplicity and delivery.

There were so many favorite lines but if I had to choose, those would be mine as well.  If they are to survive the secrets and overcome the obstacles heading their way, those words and heartfelt promises are what will keep them together.  I know I shouldn't put any faith in B&B but I feel like these two are strong enough, committed enough and in love enough to get through the toughest of times. [thud]

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #142 
I've been reading everyone's comments. I am mostly on the same page as you all. My main concerns are the two gigantic secrets between our couple. The vasectomy is a secret but Caroline was ready to take Ridge with no future family, but yes, still a secret.

That whole Thomass thing just makes me ill. The whole plot was poorly written and a bad idea all together. But, yet still another secret...

I hope they go to the court house off camera or whatever to make the marriage valid. It has to be valid...

And I was very happy also that Caroline isn't pregnant..a big sigh of relief!!!  

The wedding was very nice. The scenery, clothes, vows, their enthusiasm especially. Very well done for both TK and LG...finally a wedding! yay!!

I don't like that now we all wait for the other shoe to drop on our couple and then we have to watch the fallout. Maybe Ridge will deck Thomass with a good right hook? I think we all might like that???

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #143 
Michele, ITA that there is a big cloud hanging over Ridge and Caroline's heads despite the beautiful clear blue sky, but it's so much easier to not notice it when Ridge and Caroline's wedding was just the two of them in idyllic surroundings with lyrical words. Of course, that'll make it all the more explosive when their secrets finally are revealed.... I prefer to stay in fantasy land where Caroline is already pregnant with Ridge's child!

I don't know why I'm so fixated on this mythology stuff, but I kept imagining Fantasia-style pastel-colored baby Pegasii swooping around overhead today...oh, well, it was still perfect without them!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
What a glorious start of the show today too!  Yes Michele, there is a dark cloud of secrets hanging over the newlyweds, but for these two days, I have been enjoying the happiness they share, especially since it is just the two of them, I am basking in the glory of their love, their words to each other.  Even little things like Ridge, always such a gentleman, carrying her shoes!  And their love scene was filmed so beautifully, perfect colors, two extremely gorrrrrrrrgeous creatures interspersed with flashbacks of their love-story, just PERFECT [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud]

One thing ThomASS FINALLY did right, was to tell know-it-all Nicole that she talks too much.  But why doesn't it bother him that she must be almost half his age (considering Steffy has been a businesswoman for years, and he is older than Steffy, whereas Nicole was just starting college a few months ago)?  I guess we all know why, it is because rules are only supposed to apply to Ridge [rolleyes]  And of course Nicole doesn't mind, as long as he is a Forrester [rolleyes]  But if she can keep him away from CaRidge, I say go for it!  Zende who?????

It's about time Katie looks for a new project, something other than being tied to $PIG's rear end with all that red string he bought out.  But hey, since she had to say it today of all days, she better not do Why-att's bidding and run the fashion house that competes with RIDGE (AS IF ANYONE CAN!)!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #145 
I am just speechless!  This was absolutely breathtaking & the love scene setting on the beach was stunning!  I think B&B pulled out all the stops with this wedding!  I'm with you, Searose - I know there are secrets - there always are - this is a soap after all & it's never smooth - but just for now I'm going to bask in the gorgeousness & enjoy the ride!  Just WOW!  [wedding][bed][thud]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
Oh Christy, I would love if Caroline is already pregnant with Ridge's child, but I keep having this stupid nightmare where she assumes it is HIS child, he is in shock because of the V, and when he tells her, she spills about the night of horror, and therefore it is then assumed to be ASS's child, until........ it suits TIIC's plot needs.  The only good that can come out of it all is some fantastic work by our beloved TK.  But as I have said before, I am just terrible at speculating, so I should take a deep breath and smell some lavender to stop these nightmares, LOL.
However, Caroline did say today that she wants to enjoy being married to him "for a while", and last week, they talked about "in a year".  Hmmm.........

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #147 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I don't know why I'm so fixated on this mythology stuff, but I kept imagining Fantasia-style pastel-colored baby Pegasus swooping around overhead today...oh, well, it was still perfect without them!

ROFL --- did you watch Part 1 of the Disney bio on PBS last night? <g> It showed some glimpses from Fantasia... it was some other Disney movies I recently rewatched that Ridge and Caroline's beautiful fairy-tale-ish wedding reminded me of more, though. And I have to admit... I had a few flashbacks to Patrick and Marty walking on the beach when they were shipwrecked on that island, too.

Day two of Ridge and Caroline's wedding was wonderful, too. Again, I'm so so so glad that their jewel of a wedding was placed in such a magnificent setting. I also love that they literally married themselves. It's love that will either hold them or not, not a legality. Here's hoping.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Bedazzled... Bedazzled... my heart was flying as the breeze that kissed Caroline and

Ridge!

That architectural masterpiece of a place that they are at, is spectacular and I was

holding my breath that Ridge would announce that, that paradise setting was their new

home!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #149 
TK in his bare feet with his shirtsleeves rolled up is by far sexier than all the shirtless boys anyone can parade out.  Lord have mercy! 
[thud] [thud]  [thud]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 

I have watched CaRidge "magical fantastico wedding" so many times and the

lovemaking...oh the lovemaking... this couple is the epitome of romance that even their

hands seem to be making love, his pressing on hers , very erotic !

Excellent work TK and LG!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.