Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
No problem, Callie -- I knew what you meant!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #52 
OMG, Mr. Kaye has finally outdone himself [bowing] ! [bowing] ! [bowing] ! [bowing] !

All I have seen is the opening scene, because we have a live news conference going on, and it will probably go on for the rest of the time slot, but DAMN, was there a dry eye in the audience today during that opening scene?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #53 
Oh, searose, my sympathies! I'd be cussing my head off.

That scene was powerful! Of course, it had TK all over it! Ridge's realization that while he didn't want a kid, he needed to have that experience with Caroline, was so moving. But it was almost unbearably poignant, all the Ridge scenes were, even the Thomas ones! It was like this big burden had been lifted off of Ridge's shoulders, but in his relief and magnanimousness towards his wooden son,  he didn't perceive Caroline's uneasiness around Thomas. I actually found myself thinking tell Ridge -- now!, but of course she is still to traumatized to process everything. That's why this is so utterly heartbreaking. Ridge and Caroline each got their heart's desire but everything is fucked up because of Thomas. And this may sound strange but I almost - almost - felt sorry for him, I guess Ridge's generosity rubbed off on me. Ridge's words about how he sees Caroline were so beautiful and profound, that ironically it was like Thomas wasn't even there.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Thanks Christy, but I guess some days it just can't be helped, especially with cop-killers on the loose!

Of course I could not wait for POP rerun this evening, so I just watched the clip here (SO grateful for those on days like these [bowing] ), and ITA with every word you said.  Well, every word except the angry bitch that I am, I could not feel sorry for ThomASS, all I could think during Ridge/ThomASS scenes was how that creep is so unworthy of being Ridge's son!  Now only if Soap Gods hear our prayers and make sure Caroline did not get pregnant by the creep [Paranoid_anim]

I do hope Caroline will tell Ridge everything, including the Steffy video part.  Soaps always get their characters to chant the "no secrets" mantra, this is one time they should do away with the drama and just let her spill as soon as she gets her bearings.

You all have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend [smile]

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I have been going nuts the last several hours because my mind won't stop exploring all the possible plot lines that could be coming up. If this one does this, then that one could do that, then the third one might do this.........on and on and on...... and I can't stop it! (So much for my afternoon nap.) The acting has been great though and I think there will be much more of that caliber coming up, so despite the horrible content of the story line, I am looking forward to some wonderful  performances, especially those of the always amazing TK.
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #56 
Oh my gosh that was so beautiful… Ridge and Caroline look so good together. Ridge's love is inspiring. I also wish that Caroline could tell him the truth, but I am afraid that won't happen for a while. This is the best romance I have seen on the show in years.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 

IMO, when Ridge was baring his soul to Caroline ,saying that when she walked out,a

big part of him walked out with her, it was the perfect time to tell Ridge that he saw

how devastated she was and that she too was in pieces and took pills and booze to

numb her pain and then the " I DIDN'T WANT THAT!" happened !

because by not bringing that into the open as revolting and very painful as it is ,she

is deprived the complete joy of knowing that Ridge, the love of her life, wants to

collaborate with her to create the child she wants so much!

should have said that she was out of her mind with

Michele

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #58 
All I can say is it was an epic scene for sure yesterday. TK and LG really let their hearts pour out.

Oh how we all wish Ridge had figured out all of that the day before..Caroline looked mortified while Ridge praised his son..she looked almost scared and now she will have to work side by side with him? I don't know how she is supposed to do that.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #59 
(you can download the video using online tools)

According to promo for next week, Caroline did it to protect Ridge's relationship with his son.  
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Watching that video just now made my skin crawl.  It was worse than I remember (I erased the tape right after I watched).  Thomas was sleazier than ever.  No way he should be able to come back from this.  I wish Caroline would tell Ridge.  I would love to see Thomas' smug face pummeled.  Gah, I hate this.  Caroline was clearly weaving and slurring. She was destroyed over Ridge. You could see Thomas' face fading in and out of her vision.  And yet, he somehow rolled this over into "she wants me now"?  Just too gross and this adds rapey to his already creepy demeanor.  How can TIIC see Thomas as a viable character and especially a "romantic lead"?  Just ewww.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 

I hope Caroline tells Ridge about that night, today, or when he proposes to her... this

is Ridge, OMG ,he has proclaimed that he has never loved any woman like this

before!!!

He deserves the Truth, he will be furious and outraged that some creep took

advantage of her while she was in such a vulnerable state and that he wasn't

there for her, to pull off ,this low life, from on top of her... but when Ridge finds out

that it his own son is the culprit , I think Ridge will blame himself, so as not to

KILL THomASS!!

Ridge will ponder, where the hell did I go wrong with this twit??? 

He will have a " man to man "talk with his eldest son about ,keeping it in

your pants and offering coffee and NOTHING ELSE to a lady, who is too drunk to

even stand up that she lies on the bed to sleep it off ,PERIOD, regardless if you have

unresolved feelings for her or not!!!!

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 

Everything about him makes my skin crawl! 

Soaps seem to like to bring in a new person and have them do something completely heinous.  Then they either have them killed off/run out of town, or they try to redeem them.  I'm hoping ThomASS gets the run out of town treatment.  If they try to redeem him after this, it'll be just sickening.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 

If ThomASS  interprets "I didn't want THAT!!! and I am in love with your father" as

Caroline wants him then he definitely needs a mental health provider and maybe Aly's

death will not be in vain after all  because Ridge and Caroline will be aware that the

"too TALL kid" is delusional and needs professional help and send him off, hopefully

never to return, to get the therapy he requires!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #64 
What lovely Ridge and Caroline scenes today....Ridge's proposal was simply perfect. Using that drawing of Caroline again, but with her wearing a wedding gown was romantic genius!

But.....it sucks waiting for the other shoe to drop. Brooke's slyness stinks worse than poopy diapers.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
OMG, today is the day to save the best for the last, so let me vent first, LOL.

ThomASS and the finger snapping shrew are so very much alike!  She being so bothered by Ridge now agreeing to having a child with Caroline?  Him saying things like he doesn't want to let his father down?  Sadly, Ridge doesn't know how monumentally he has been let down!  Then we have to hear the ASS wonder, to the wicked shrew no less, if he could turn the clock back?  Of course she will pick up on it and find out and will rejoice in telling Ridge!  Since she is so unnecessarily involved in this s/l, that's what I see coming [explode]

My heart sank for a moment when Caroline said "father of my child" to Ridge, because in soap world, it means...........  Gosh, I so hope I am wrong about this, but she didn't ask ASS if he used protection [sigh]  I wish Caroline would just tell Ridge about what happened, even if it hurts him, because it will hurt him a hell of a lot more when he finds out later, and we KNOW he will!

Never thought I will see a day when I can stand Why-att more than Poison Ivy!  Big of her to now admit she "missed it" when talking about Aly's illness, nobody understood Ridge when he said the same at the memorial!

OhKaye, so now for the best!!!!!!  Yes, there have been quite a few Rscenes/Repisodes that we can watch over and over and over, to enjoy the magnificence of Mr. Kaye's work, but today's Rscenes will be somewhere near the top of the list for me.  Their talk, so down to earth, so real, so emotional without a single moment being over-the-top!  Ridge's eyes and his smiles were filled with intense love and joyous innocence, and Caroline's smiles were filled with such happiness and yet calmness, she truly has forgotten for these few precious moments what a nightmare she woke up to!  I have to admit, Ridge fooled me, because I thought he was going to reveal a wedding dress design for Caroline, I was SO pleasantly surprised at the written words on that pad, and then seeing Ridge on his knee [thud] [thud] [thud] [thud] 
BTW, I LOVED the ring, it is so much prettier and classier than that big green rock she used to wear [wink]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
The Ridge/Caroline scenes were so sweet and loving. Ridge was so gentle and boyishly endearing, as if he knew on some level that Caroline needed safe harbor. With him she had at least a brief respite from her painful morning after. And the proposal... and the ring! Sigh.

If only that other shoe weren't waiting in the wings to descend with a giant thud! But I was still able to lose myself in their tender moment.

Funny that they were discussing starting a family on Labor Day. [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
What you said, Searose!  I LOVED the proposal!  Might be my all-time favorite!  Wow - didn't see that coming - I did the exact same thing as Caroline & grabbed my face with both hands - totally blown away!  Plus we got his trademark MEGA WATT SMILE to boot!
I'm a happy camper - at least for the moment.  I know there's heartache ahead but just for today I'm going to be 'in the moment' to quote Ridge.  It was simply perfect in every way!  Sooo romantic!  [popcork]Here's the champagne!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 

I too,thought Ridge had designed her wedding gown but maybe he is still creating it

and will surprise her yet???

Ridge's proposal was so romantic and he is very sexy! I just can not say it enough!!!

Maybe the reason Caroline is not worried if ThomAss didn't use protection is because

she has been super diligent in contraception because of Ridge's request on not having

children... so I do not think she is pregnant !!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
LG jus Tweeted this!  I knew it!  I was sure that was an adlib!  Just reverse the lines - I copied them out of order.

1. We all thought it was hilarious so we kept it.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
I'm in love with today's CaRidge scenes! Perfect in so many ways. Heartfelt, real, tender, funny...amazing!

At the opposite end of the spectrum...the 2 rattlesnakes! Just vile!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #71 
 CaRidge is extraordinary and resilient, they will fight off all these serpents and much more... 

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze

Maybe the reason Caroline is not worried if ThomAss didn't use protection is because

she has been super diligent in contraception because of Ridge's request on not having

children... so I do not think she is pregnant !!!

Caroline didn't know until recently that Ridge didn't want children, though. But on the matter of contraception, I find it hard to believe that while B&B covers some bases, such as showing Caroline pushing that beer aside today -- and was that because B&B would never be so irresponsible as to show a potentially pregnant woman knocking back a brewski? -- it's so vague about addressing other issues.

For example, it never showed or even alluded to the conversation that a responsible, adult, relatively newly paired couple like Ridge and Caroline would normally have had, once they started having sex, about preventing an accidental pregnancy unless and until they both decided they want to reproduce together.

Such talk would have either been Ridge's cue to inform Caroline that she had no worries on that score with him, or her cue to inform him that she was on some form of birth control, depending on who raised the subject first. Of course birth control can fail and vasectomies can fail, but it's still something I can't believe they just left to chance.

Back to the beer, after I noticed that Caroline didn't drink it, I started thinking about the fact that she did take Pam's anti-anxiety meds (an illegal act, BTW -- which I hope B&B addresses at some point) prior to having sex with Thomas. If B&B wouldn't show Caroline drinking beer while potentially pregnant, I can't believe they would show her taking an anti-anxiety drug if it ultimately turns out that she was already (unknowingly) pregnant with Ridge's failed-vasectomy baby before she took the drugs and dumbass Thomas raped her. So that all makes it harder for me to think that if Caroline is pregnant, it's by Ridge -- which totally bums me out, because I was really sure that the baby would be his after all.

Hopefully I'm following the wrong clues or missing the right ones -- because I do not want Ridge and Caroline to be thrown for such a cruel loop, or Thomas to be rewarded for what he did.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
I think Caroline being preggers with the rapist's baby and Ridge's grandchild (UGH!!!!!!!) would be exceptionally cruel even by soap standards! I just can't believe they'd go there at least not permenently. If she is pregnant,and of course she will be, I could see it first appearing as it's not Ridge's baby but after much heartache, the miraculous botched V will be revealed or someone like snake #1 or #2 will be revealed to have tampered with paternity results to further their own agendas! Rewarding the rapist with a child while punishing Ridge for loving Caroline enough to let her go is just over the top unthinkable to me. I don't think (praying to the soap gods) show was sending a message today (beer) nor gave any thought to Caro taking pills while pregnant with Ridge's kid. Just don't think they are that detailed oriented. And even if they don't show it, gonna assume the newly engaged couple will be celebrating with a little baby making activities of their own, lol!

Just hate this but will hate it more if Thomas gets away with raping Caroline and getting a baby out of the deal! It would be unbearable! Disgusting!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 

CaRidge is the most romantic and exceptional love story in a very very long time

that has appeared on our screens because of the FABOULOUS TK and WONDERUL

LG ,they have superbly conveyed what love is, selfless and unbearable anguish at

the thought of losing this person's love forever !!!!

... Caroline and Ridge knew going in ,that their families would be an ISSUE and I

can't believe that $pig is the least of their worries ,she and Ridge want to forget

that "disastrous night" and start fresh but of course the vermin are scheming to

meddle in their lives and destroy their blissfulness!!!

CaRidge will survive and thrive to our delight and to finger snapper's and

pissant's chagrin!!!

I am asking the soap god(Mr.BELL) please let the new character,be the one to get

ThomASS away from Caroline so she can enjoy Ridge's hugs, btw, who wouldn't 

want to snug up to Ridge instead of a beer???!!!!!  LOL

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I think Caroline being preggers with the rapist's baby and Ridge's grandchild (UGH!!!!!!!) would be exceptionally cruel even by soap standards! I just can't believe they'd go there at least not permenently..... Rewarding the rapist with a child while punishing Ridge for loving Caroline enough to let her go is just over the top unthinkable to me. ... Just hate this but will hate it more if Thomas gets away with raping Caroline and getting a baby out of the deal! It would be unbearable! Disgusting!

I couldn't agree more with this!  To reward Terrible Tommy with a baby - and most likely it's mother as well - would just be way too much.  I desperately want Thomas to be found out and punished..even if it's Uncle Bill who beats his pretty face (I don't find it so) in.  I just can't stand the thought of Thomas smugly knowing that Caroline is carrying his baby while his father is clueless.  And no doubt Brooke will be smirking and waiting the spread the news as well.  Thomas deserved to be horse-whipped for what he did.  If he gets away with it and goes on his merry way with Caroline, I will not be able to contain myself.  Praying to the Soap Goddess, but she usually doesn't listen. [tear]
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #76 
Kathy, the way I saw it, Caroline just wanted to revel in the moment, she is the one who brought up the subject with "I will drink to that", which made Ridge go looking for champagne.  After what happened the night before, may be she didn't really want alcohol, or anything that would influence her.  If she already is pregnant, I don't think she has the slightest awareness of it.  Like Alina said, the Soap Gods are not that detail oriented, and IMO, B&B is the worst at it.

However, after so many unnecessarily cruel things this show has already done, I do think they are cruel enough to saddle Ridge with his rapist son's child.  If they do this, I hope they will not "reward" the rapist, but punish him by not allowing him anywhere near Caroline or the child, EVER!  The only "reward" that can come out of a painful s/l like that would be the one and only thing we have ever been able to count on: THE MUST-SEE TV as only the magnificent Mr. Kaye can give us [bowing]

But let's be clear about one thing: It has been proven in the past that I am one of the worst speculators on this board, LOL.  On the contrary, when Kathy, Christy, Alina, Sharon speculate, it makes me wonder in the following weeks as the stories unfold if the "writers" read their comments for ideas and ran with it [wink]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #77 
Searose, I don't think I have that great a track record when it comes to speculation, but I think this:

Quote:
If she is pregnant,and of course she will be, I could see it first appearing as it's not Ridge's baby but after much heartache, the miraculous botched V will be revealed or someone like snake #1 or #2 will be revealed to have tampered with paternity results to further their own agendas!

sounds scarily like, exactly like, something the show would do. On the other hand, with all the "I'm my own grandpa" relationships on the show, having Ridge be a [gritted teeth] grandfather and stepfather of the same kid would also be something they would do. It means a lot pain in store for Ridge either way, but as long as Ridge is front and center in an emotional storyline, I'll deal!

I think would be like watching something on two different tracks at the same time - like today's show - OMG, even though I detest Thomas, watching Ridge hug him so happily with that big smile was just heart tugging [sad0149]. And geez, don't ever talk about this at the office, Thomas and Caroline!!!! WTF was the spider looking at?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
ITA Christy, if Ridge is front and center, I will look forward to whichever route they decide to go, because the ride will be fantastic, the magnificent Mr. Kaye will make it worth every second of it!

As for today's show, I lost cable signal 20 minutes into the show because of storms, but hey, parts of what I got to see were just heaven.  What a beautiful beginning of an episode!  Ridge and Caroline snuggling in bed, so happy, so in love, safe from the cruel world outside of that loft, I wish the opening scene had lasted the rest of the episode!  If it did, not only would I have blissfully enjoyed every moment of it, but also...........

I would have been spared the repeated flashbacks that the rapist keeps having,

I would have been spared the pain of watching an unaware Ridge so excited over his rapist son agreeing to be his best man, much to Caroline's horror,

I would have been spared the annoyance of the shrew's paranoia about not being able to have Ridge back just-like-that (insert finger-snapping sound bite) because he is actually moving on with his life without her and is planning to have a child with someone other than her,

And, I would have been spared the utter boredom of watching the SWIL rehash!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #79 
OhKaye, I just watched the clip (thank you ladies, AGAIN), so now I know where Ridge ran off to, but I am continuing to feel appalled by the rapist's version of the events!  Obviously, he has a hearing problem, because even before he started drinking, or in early minutes of drinking when he should have been fairly sober, Caroline kept saying how much she still wants Ridge, how much she still loves Ridge, and this creep thinks it means Caroline wanted HIM?  Not knowing about the pills is his excuse?  He thinks Caroline was at peace in those moments after what he did?  AFAICS, he has taken away Caroline's peace forever [explode]
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #80 
I tweeted this to the official account as well, but I really hope Ridge disowns his creepy son when he finds out. I really couldn't stand seeing Ridge hug him and asking him to be his best man! [hair]

So, Thomas said that he thought Caroline wanted him because of how she looked at him that night.

[34858k2] 
[245lxsx] 

Yup, she was clearly lusting after him.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
That is called 'damage control' by tptb, IMO.  They are attempting to spin this because they know they've stirred up a hornet's nest of protests for what Thomas did & now they're trying to make it look better & redeem Thomas.   It won't work.  Not unless there was a lot more that we didn't see & I don't think that's the case.  No matter whether or not she took pills, she was still incapacitated on every level & unable to make good judgments & if he was drunk, too, then shame on him for being so irresponsible towards a young woman that he claims he was trying to protect.  I ain't buyin' it. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #82 
I have all the same fears and questions that you ladies have brought up, but this situation has given Thorsten so much fodder for displaying his enormous talent that I am having a wonderful time watching these episodes. He breaks my heart, but fills me with the joy of loving him at the same time. I am not an actor, but I bet it is more fun for the actors too when they have such emotional scenes to work on.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #83 
His confession today is pathetic. He thought he finally had a chance to get into a devastated Caroline's pant after the break up. He may not have insidious intent for Caroline but his obsession for Caroline gone too deep and clouded his judgement. And obsession has a way of making people to do stupid and harmful things.

P.S. Ridge's fingers skimmed over Caroline's belly button yesterday and she covered Ridge's face with her hand today are too cute for words. 
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
 When Ridge hugged thomASS, I was heartbroken for Ridge, he is blissfully happy and

wants to share this special time and soon momentous occasion of marrying the woman

of his inspirations ,his soul mate ,the only one who could awaken his talent that he

desperately thought had lost forever , this beautiful Caroline....

I can't take the suspense of how Ridge will find out about the rape ,IMO,it would be

perfect if Ridge walks in when thomASS is forcing himself on Caroline and comes to her

rescue and pushes the pissant to the floor and then the truth is revealed!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #85 

...so according to spoilers, Caroline is running to Ridge with the news that she is

pregnant...he had said in a year... we know it is because he needs  "procedures" 

reversed but from her perspective, she knows that Ridge's decision to have more

children was soul searching ... it is a GAME CHANGER !! !

What is the hurry to have kids anyway, you are so young Caroline????

TPTB had to push this issue of Caroline's need to have children, the office baby

shower, her friend having a baby and then the RJ text , really!!! 

Caroline is with Ridge Forrester, the world famous , sexy,sexy ,award  winning, trend

setting designer, the one who inspired her to be a designer and the man she

describes as "every woman's unattainable dream"... he is hers,he has expressed his

desire to spend the rest of his life painting and sculpting and making love to her and

enjoying each others company at the love loft,,, in what UNIVERSE would any

woman want to have a baby so soon, they haven't been a couple for a year yet!!!

She should hold the news a little longer... Ridge was planning a life as CEO with his

beautiful talented Caroline by his side by day and endless and carefree lovemaking

and painting sessions together by night ... and I totally agree with him .... and

now, not sleepless nights because of lovemaking but night feedings and colic...

geez, Caroline, give the guy a break!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Ridge and Caroline are both breaking my heart. I don't know what is supposed to happen, but I wish that Ridge and Caroline could just be happy for more than a few minutes.
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #87 
Bluegaze, Caroline's experience of a life threatening accident changed her perspective.
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie

So, Thomas said that he thought Caroline wanted him because of how she looked at him that night.

[34858k2] 
[245lxsx] 

Yup, she was clearly lusting after him.

This is what I'm thinking, because I just re-watched the episode where Thomas does the sketch of Caroline:  Thomass' sketch showed Caroline lying back, with her arm above her head, looking at the viewer.  I think, in Thomass' warped mind (he says he was drunk) that this is what he saw when he looked at Caroline and in his mind, he fantasized that she wanted him.  I don't know how to make a clip of the sketch, but I really think that's what he was "seeing".  And for all we know, the rest could be all a figment of his sick brain as well:  "This is what I thought happened: We made love.  I held you in my arms while we both fell asleep.  You were content.  You were at peace.  I thought you were mine."  It was either all a drunken fantasy or if it did happen, it was a drunken boink, with Caroline semi-conscious, and they both passed out.  How Tommy got from Caroline crying and broken, saying "How do I stop loving Ridge?" to "Let's get naked!" is either a product of his sick mind or he's a cheap date and gets drunk and stupid pretty damn quickly.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #89 
I'm gonna title today's show Hypocrites On Parade. I don't even know where to start. All these multipally-married-sometimes-to-the-same-person characters lecturing Ridge and Caroline was downright comical. So it was ironic to hear an SNL reference.

Mr. Bill, you need to take growling lessons from Ridge. Brooke, you ignorant....(Don't use that word as there's no male counterpart but couldn't resist another SNL reference.) Like she gives a flying fuck about Caroline any more than Bill (who's seen this "daughter to him" a handful of times since I've been watching the show) does...she's just a cudgel to beat Ridge with for them.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
How wonderful it was to see Ridge and Caroline happy, really happy for a few moments [thud]  I wanted to tell the gang of Debbie Downers (two in particular) to take their opinions and go F themselves, especially the finger snapping shrew putting Ridge on the spot to MAKE HIM tell Caroline about the V [explode]

Gosh, it does really feel good to see Ridge and Caroline with smiles on their faces that come from deep in their hearts!  And yet, so painful hearing about/seeing flashbacks of that one terrible night over and over again [tear] .  ThomASS keeps saying that he won't do anything to get in the way of Caroline being happy, sadly he has already done the worst kind of damage [sigh]  If he can only keep his mouth shut and not babble to babbling Brooke or to his enquiring little sister [rolleyes]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
ITA Christy, these hypocrites have crossed generations WITHIN the family, Steffy has been with $PIG AND Liam, the finger snapper has been with Ridge AND Eric (which I was so thrilled that Ridge reminded her about), and $PIG being a PIG, I am sure he has crossed lines in the past, yet they want to lecture Ridge and Caroline about being the different generation?

I enjoyed the SNL ref. too, and hell yeah, compared to Ridge's super sexy growling, $PIG sounds like a neighing horse (or more like a horse's ass that he is), LOL.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:

...so according to spoilers, Caroline is running to Ridge with the news that she is

pregnant...

bluegaze, can you please identify the source of your spoiler and the timing (approx. date of airing) if mentioned by that source, and post it in the Spoiler/speculation thread?  Thank you.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
I know that talk of violence is not permitted here, so I won't tell you what I was screaming at Brooke at the end of today's episode. I'd never be allowed to post again!!!    [2fingers][2fingers][2fingers][2fingers][2fingers]
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 

Other than the nanoseconds we got of happy Ridge and Caroline...today's show left a pit in my stomach.  The hypocrisy of all these people!  WOW!  How much spring in his step will the PIG have when his toddler is all grown up?  WTF!  I wanted to SCREAM bloody murder as I watched all these hypocrites throwing shade at Ridge & Caroline like they haven't had multiple failed relationships of their own; swapped family members, impregnated or been impregnated by married family members and done numerous questionable things in the name of love?  Appears that on B&B, marrying someone who just revealed they were transgender is easier to accept than two single people, with an age difference, being in love and wanting to marry.  I guess ageism is not politically Incorrect on B&B.  Acceptance and #love wins applies to everyone not named Ridge/Caroline.

Hated Steffy pestering Thomas about what he's hiding knowing that if he spills it will be his perception that he "made love" with Caroline rather than what happened....Steffy's big brother raped Caroline.

Katie, being all passive aggressive and fake.  She's one person when she's alone with Ridge and then turns into complete hypocritical bitch when he's not around. Instead of standing up for him; she just rolls her eyes and joins the hypocrite brigade.

Brooke is just a nasty piece of work.  While I agree that Ridge should tell Caroline about the V, it's not Brooke's place. Remember when Ridge found out about Maya and instead of telling Rick (& Rick had it coming); he had the decency of instead informing Rick's mother and father so they can handle it.  Ridge is too damn good for all these people.

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Quote:

pregnant...

bluegaze, can you please identify the source of your spoiler and the timing (approx. date of airing) if mentioned by that source, and post it in the Spoiler/speculation thread?  Thank you.

It's not a spoiler, it's one of those fake articles CelelDirtyLaundry and similar sites post. We have no legitimate spoilers for Ridge or Caroline for next week.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
Please don't post spoilers in this folder. Post them only in the spoilers folder, and please only post legitimate spoilers, with their source, there. Some posters/visitors want to stay unspoiled.

Thanks!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:

Brooke is just a nasty piece of work.  While I agree that Ridge should tell Caroline about the V, it's not Brooke's place. Remember when Ridge found out about Maya and instead of telling Rick (& Rick had it coming); he had the decency of instead informing Rick's mother and father so they can handle it.  Ridge is too damn good for all these people.

And when Brooke found out about Maya's "secret" she went to Maya privately and told her that if she - Maya - didn't tell Rick that she -Brooke - would.  And now here she is spouting the same threat, but doesn't have the courtesy to say it to Ridge in private. She is so enjoying toying with him in front of Caroline.  Brooke's jealousy and nastiness is pathetic.  She's just evil.  I wish Ridge would (gently of course) escort her nasty ass out of his office.  Grrr.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
Please don't post spoilers in this folder. Post them only in the spoilers folder, and please only post legitimate spoilers, with their source, there. Some posters/visitors want to stay unspoiled.

Thanks!

My sincere apologies Kathy and to everyone!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:

Thanks!

My sincere apologies Kathy and to everyone!

No problem, bluegaze, it's easy to forget.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Just wondering if anyone from this board is going to the B&B Fan Pop Up Event in NYC next wk?  Hadn't heard the final tally.  TK just posted a pic on Twitter about it. 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.