Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #151 
Ridge delivered all counts...STEAMY,DREAMY AND SEXIER every time he takes off his shirt!!!!

Does little brother know the meaning of stole? Let's help him with a history lesson..Brooke married Eric

on a rebound because Ridge broke off with her when he found out she intercepted letters Ridge had

written to the late Caroline.She has admitted that when she was married to Eric and btw had two kids

with him, she was always thinking about Ridge and the same thing when she was married to

Thorne, again lusting for Ridge! Little brother says Ridge does these "so called" thefts because he

doesn't feel worthy of being Eric's son but think about this, little brother and ...Eric proposing to his

son's girlfriend during a lover's spat and marries her... it's Eric who has an issue withe Ridge!!!!!!!!

These two Forresters can't accept that they DO NOT have what it takes AS Ridge has  so they cry he

steals women...such crap !

Ridge has that affect on women ,Brooke got undressed, put on a towel

enjoyed being in the steam room with him, Quinn stood naked in front of him...how is that Ridge's

fault?

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #152 
I only paid attention to Thorne when Jeff played him.    So tired of this Ridge is the devil crap.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
I enjoyed the steam heat today!  [thud]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #154 
I enjoyed the steam heat today!  [thud]
................................................................................

Did you see the equally steamy bonus scene too?
Extra steam.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
No!!  Where was it?  How'd I miss that?  Can you post the link?  Mods?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #156 
Enjoy!

or Steamy Love

It's so shitty that the whole scene wasn't shown. But then this show is taking shitty to a whole new level these days.

Get a life, Prick!!!!!

I've seen a lot of hypocritical, judgmental assholes on this show but he's up there in Bill territory.

I loved Ridge's speech to him, and got a thrill when Ridge seemed to echo Kathy's "Mom always liked you best" post the other day. Prick shoving Ridge just proved how right Ridge was. I'd say I hope Ridge decks him on Monday's show, but Prick would just get all the sympathy and his boo boos ministered to by a clucking Brooke.

Run, Ridge, Run!!!! I guess it's appropriate that Prick returned when he did, because he's like the ghost of Christmas past. Only his demeanor is more like the pointy fingered ghost of Christmas future.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #157 
Had to laugh at Brooke saying "What if I don't want to marry anybody?"  That's a joke, right?  She'll be walking down the aisle with Thorne by the end of next week.  How I wish Ridge could have a woman that's all his own.  Not this fickle wench that only lives to be worshipped by every man around.  [sigh]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
Again , Ridge is ASSAULTED by  a moron WHO CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, Billy boy, his stupid son and

now his dumb ass brother!

Ridge is a lover not a fighter...and the bonus scene was fantasticO!

Brooke better come in soon and see that Thorne has lost control!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #159 
Hawt Diggity DAM - thanks, Christy!! [thud]

Could someone just hold Thorne-in-the-side down
while we EACH take a punch at him??
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 
Amen Zenderella - I'll be happy to hold him!  Never wanted to punch anyone that bad before!  Right Blue Gaze - that's it right there - Prick can't handle the truth!  Let's hope they let Ridge at least take a poke at him Mon.  Upon my word!  [bop]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Among the many wonderful attributes we love about Ridge is his self control. He punched back at PiG

because he wasn't family...unfortunately Thorne is!

I would love to see Ridge punch Thorne's lights out but that isn't Ridge's way,he was incensed when he

found out PIG punched Liam so I don't see him punching Thorne back!

Great performances by all ...especially our IDOL ,TK..safe travels!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #162 
Eric keeps being silent when everybody call Ridge bastard half blood, nothing is changend even tough his promises months ago, and Ridge has right to react with harsh words

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #163 
I think Ridge Forrester has finally gotten his very own Ryan Lavery in Thorne.  He points his finger, has those crazy eyes going on and is insanely jealous that women all want Ridge.  Plus he's just an all around annoying SOB.  All he needs is to start thumping his chest and hisspering.  Please let him shut up and go away.  He might be "hot" (not to me), but good looks only go so far when a guy is so irritating.  Free Ridge! 
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
I think Ridge Forrester has finally gotten his very own Ryan Lavery in Thorne.  He points his finger, has those crazy eyes going on and is insanely jealous that women all want Ridge.  Plus he's just an all around annoying SOB.  All he needs is to start thumping his chest and hisspering.  Please let him shut up and go away.  He might be "hot" (not to me), but good looks only go so far when a guy is so irritating.  Free Ridge! 

You nailed it!!! Thorne = Rage Monkey!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #165 
I don't get why these people is not angry with dull Eric and the dead Stephanie, they are the reason if they had a shares, Ridge and Taylor bought theirs and shared them with their children, Thorne, Rick, Felicia, Kristen and Bridget are Eric's responsability not Ridge's

Thorne's words are dangerously similar to Aly's before she lost controll
And decency and morality whith Eric and Brooke, the principal sources of scandals??

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #166 
If it wasn't for Ingo's  recent hiring, I expect Thorne with his bulgy eyed tirades to have the same

end as ALY!

Ridge should hire a P.I. to find out what skeletons his little brother has in the closet...usually

judgMENTAL people are the ones with the most to hide!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #167 
Ridge: Dear Diary, I pushed down my big brother. I have become a man today.
Kathy: [rofl2]

Hey Thorne -- at least when Ridge shoved you, he made sure there was a sofa for your ass to land on. Now please -- get a life. Please.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 
Amen Kathy!!  I guess TK felt sorry for 'little brother' by making sure his fall was cushioned.  So glad Ridge got to shove the weasel back!  Too bad that's all he got.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #169 
Hello!  New to this board!  I'm with all of you regarding Thorne.  Also there was no reason for the recast beside ratings!  It would of been a little more believable with Winsor! Thorsten and Winsor had great chemistry when they worked together those few times.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #170 
SO happy to see one of TK's characters finally get a chance to 'shove back'!  Poor Thorne's bony ass couldn't take a hit to the floor though, lol!!

I absolutely loved the snark about Thorne shaving, lmao!!  "He shaves?!?!?  When did that happen??"  [happy0194] 

Poor little brother is SO out of his league.......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #171 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Ridge: Dear Diary, I pushed down my big brother. I have become a man today.
Kathy: [rofl2]

Hey Thorne -- at least when Ridge shoved you, he made sure there was a sofa for your ass to land on. Now please -- get a life. Please.

He's trying to get a life, Kathy.......Ridge's!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #172 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatB
Hello!  New to this board!  I'm with all of you regarding Thorne.  Also there was no reason for the recast beside ratings!  It would of been a little more believable with Winsor! Thorsten and Winsor had great chemistry when they worked together those few times.

Welcome to the board, Pat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM
He's trying to get a life, Kathy.......Ridge's!!!

Exactly, Thorne wants to be Ridge -- and now apparently Brooke wants Ridge to be Thorne. But this version of Thorne will never be a man. He’s just a big whiny hypocrite and if that's what Brooke wants, I say go for it. Ridge deserves so much better than this crap.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
Great move Ridge...what a rush!

Little brother is a nuisance who's getting on my last nerve! Thorne  knows that lines have been drawn and

when Ridge finds out that he crossed a crucial one by kissing Brooke,it will be war!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Welcome PatB!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
SO happy to see one of TK's characters finally get a chance to 'shove back'!  Poor Thorne's bony ass couldn't take a hit to the floor though, lol!!

I absolutely loved the snark about Thorne shaving, lmao!!  "He shaves?!?!?  When did that happen??"  [happy0194] 

Poor little brother is SO out of his league.......

That was so funny.   And the faces... [bahaha]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #175 
Ridge's brothers don't have his back! They are jealous of Ridge's success and resentful of his charisma...

deal duds!

You can shove Ridge as many times as you want but he will ALWAYS be the last and ONLY man

standing!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #176 
I keep watching that shove back scene over and over again! The strength on his forearm is tremendous!

I think Ridge is working out with Carter!

Too bad the camera stayed with bony ass on the cushion instead of EXHILARATING  Ridge ,as he walked

out triumphantly and very angry!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #177 

Those rings were both elegantly classic upgrades to Brooke’s tacky dick engagement ring. But I’m so desperate for something, anything, new that I hope that Quinn flashback Ridge had means he’s about to blow Brooke’s smug complacency sky high. Oh, and take Eric’s with her. Prick can draw a picture of it. Must be hard to draw and point at the same time.

It was kind of bizarre to hear Maya and Nicole gossiping about Ridge and Quinn, though. Gee, I wonder if Maya remembers how he stood by her a couple of years ago /sarcasm.

You’d think RJ would be quicker on the uptake when it comes to his mother and Uncle Prick. But I enjoyed Ridge saying he wanted them to work together as he’d worked with Eric. Only it won’t exactly be like Ridge working with Eric, because RJ would never have to worry about Ridge taunting him over who he was.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #178 
Wonder when Thorne's gonna move in on RJ. Let me guess, Thorne secretly exchanges his drawings with RJ's to get Ridge to admit he has talent.

I really all but expected Thorne to break out a ruler today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #179 
Thorne:  "Wah, wah, wah....."  [tear]
Oh Thorne, you're trying waaaayy too hard!  It's not a good look....

Meanwhile, the banter and dynamic between Ridge and Quinn is electric!  So effortless and real!  
I think Brooke and Thorne make a lovely couple.....just sayin'......

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #180 
Quote:
Thorne:  "Wah, wah, wah....."  [tear]
Oh Thorne, you're trying waaaayy too hard!  It's not a good look....

Meanwhile, the banter and dynamic between Ridge and Quinn is electric!  So effortless and real!  
I think Brooke and Thorne make a lovely couple.....just sayin'......
PatB

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #181 
I agree AnneM Ridge and Quinn have a great dynamic!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Yes I think more & more than Quinn & Ridge have some major chem!  I saw it today in spades.  Loved the snark & TK's body language with her was off the chain!  If I never have to see the weasel again I'm ok with that.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #183 
RJ should tell uncle Thorne a few things...first, I love my mom BUT she IS NOT the epitome of morality(

one sister was born from her affair with my other sister's husband!) did she care about her daughter's

feelings? That was the "mother" of all betrayals!

Uncle Thorne,  get off your high horse against my dad! You have a problem with my dad,you have a

problem with me!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 
How do get rid of Thorne? Let me count the ways...he insists on kissing Brooke and she is not liking it!

She was not a happy camper when he didn't allow her to pick up her phone!

He harasses Quinn with his morality rants and grabs her as a taunt ,Ridge is furious and Eric too! He's

seen talking with Sheila,to everyone's chagrin!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #185 
The only (and I mean only) good thing about this story is that it's keeping TK on my screen.  Otherwise, it's as enjoyable as being poked in the eye with a stick.  Thorne is so irritating; he's quite unbearable.  And Brooke is likewise obnoxious.  Free Ridge!!
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #186 
I have never liked Brooke and I was glad when Ridge brushed her off at first.  

Who called Steffy yesterday?    I'm sure she's pregnant.    [barf]   I'm My Own Grandpa.  [band]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #187 
I have never liked Brooke and I was glad when Ridge brushed her off at first. 

ITA, tkgirl..it was a refreshing change! I loved it when Ridge asked her." what is wrong with you?" when

she confessed about the affair with PIG while her sister was struggling with postpartum depression and I

think Ridge never found out she got pregnant by PIG and had the audacity to ask Eric to say it was his...

and Brooke was shocked and hurt when Ridge ONLY kissed Quinn!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #188 
If only Brooke could have gotten a load of pissy little brother Thorne doing his never-ending Imma-Forrester-Man chest-thumping and whiny Ridge-trashing to Daddy. Quite the telling contrast with the very adult Ridge wooing her with a lovely, thoughtful lunch --and to go along with it his handsome, intelligent, humorous and self-aware self -- then a dazzling ring for dessert.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #189 
Ridge was so sweet and handsome (and that smile).  Too bad it was wasted on fickle Brooke.  I want a woman for him that he doesn't have to share all the time; one that only wants him (Always, only him). Is that so much to ask?  Someone on this show needs to have a fierce love that gets tried and tested but is forever.  I just don't see it with Ridge and Brooke.  They're like a bad habit.  They can't stay together but they can't stay apart.  It's exhausting.  And Brooke, to me, just isn't all that interesting or exciting.  I'd rather see Ridge with Quinn.  They at least have some sparks flying between them and she's got some fire to her, whereas Brooke is so bland, I don't see the attraction that "every man wants her".  Thorne is trying to put Ridge on the spit for kissing his father's wife and Eric will no doubt be turning the handle while Thorne fans the flames, so why not go for it?  Might as well roast for something you've done, not just something you're accused of.  Thorne can have Brooke and suffer while she longs for Ridge.  They deserve each other.  And Eric with his off and on forgiveness can go take a seat.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #190 

I was afraid Thorne would show up while Ridge was proposing. But he is like a cloud hanging over Ridge anyway. After all Ridge has been through with Eric and Eric finally acting like he always thought of Ridge as his real son (yeah, right), all it took was for Prick to start spreading his shit about what a “bully” Ridge is, and Eric eagerly ate it all up.

When the hell has Ridge ever been a bully?! He treats his employees humanely, he was patient with Pam just the other day, he loves and comforts his daughter even when she stabs him in the back, he is the first one to own it when he fucks up… But all it took was for Prick to come to town and with zero evidence, except for the fact that Ridge merely kissed Quinn when he was engaged to Brooke, start claiming Ridge was a bully. What. The. Fuck. Eric was OK with Ridge. Brooke was OK with Ridge. Everyone (but Bill) was OK with Ridge.

But now Thorne is egging Eric on into firing Ridge and trying to keep Brooke from Ridge . Thorne is so obviously the bully. Why does everyone treat him like his shit doesn’t stink?

Oh, and since Brooke accepted Ridge’s sweet proposal, when the hell is she going to kick Thorne out of her house?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #191 
I'm in heaven...[cool2][cool2]Ridge in love and making love!!!!

What a way to end the week !

Thorne's utter disbelief was an added thrill!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #192 
Me, too, Blue Gaze!  Did not see that coming!  Ridge making love - what a way to start the weekend!  We need that in slo-mo mods, please?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #193 
Yes, Sharon,my thoughts exactly! I relished every moment...HECK, I was on fire when they kissed at the

restaurant! Ridge's sensual hands up Brooke's back and then in bed, I'm panting! LOL

He's the Emperor of lovemaking!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #194 

Gee, what’s next, Thorne getting out the torches and pitchforks and leading a mob of gibbering villagers against Ridge? Looks like he has his first two recruits, even though Ridge stood up for one of them against Brooke’s previous husband.

Oh, and BTW, Thorne, guess who made your daughter serve them ice cream in bed and rub their feet?

Hint: It wasn’t Ridge.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #195 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

Gee, what’s next, Thorne getting out the torches and pitchforks and leading a mob of gibbering villagers against Ridge? Looks like he has his first two recruits, even though Ridge stood up for one of them against Brooke’s previous husband.

Oh, and BTW, Thorne, guess who made your daughter serve them ice cream in bed and rub their feet?

Hint: It wasn’t Ridge.

Sadly, the only ones who know about the way Aly was treated are the ones who mistreated her and I doubt that they are going to blow themselves in.  Eric was too obtuse to notice or care, but Thorne doesn't seem to be all pi$$ed off about that.  Once again, Ridge is the bad guy and there won't be anyone to stick up for him, certainly not fickle Brooke.  I'm sick of "Blame it on Ridge".  And Thorne teaming up with that whiny ass Little Ricky will really be unbearable.  Eric will probably go along with them just to shut them up.  I swear, if it weren't for TK, this dreck would be off my screen. [sigh]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #196 
I'm really, I mean, REALLY annoyed by all these characters, particularly NuThorne, oldRick, SacredCowEric who all are delusional enough to believe they each have impeccible character themselves & therefore feel qualified to get on their high horses and act morally superior to Ridge [rolleyes]  It's exhausting, frustrating to watch Ridge get verbally pummeled by these hypocrites, day in--day out.

Why is it only Ridge's misdeeds & even IMAGINED missteps get thrown in his face while everyone else's just magically disappear under the carpet, never to be heard from again? Everytime a new/old Forrester shows up, Thomas or Thorne, the same Ridge is evil song starts up again? SMDH!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #197 
If Brooke's too sensitive and discreet to wear Ridge's engagement ring while she's still married to Bill, shouldn't she maybe also wait for her divorce to be final before she has sex with Ridge?

Or is it just me?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #198 
Uh ... all of the above -  [clap]  can't add more - you all said it perfectly.  I guess instead of writing a great story the writers just let them all pummel Ridge over his 'transgressions' everyday.  I'm reminded of Rhett Butler when Charles called him out in GWTW - he said, "Again, I apologize for all my shortcomings".  Of course, Ridge is the only one with any.  [burnup] 
OTOH - nekkid Ridge again today - I feel like I won the lottery!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #199 

nekkid Ridge again today - I feel like I won the lottery!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #200 
Ridge is the devil, Ridge is the devil...  What utter crap!

I do giggle every time I think about what Steffy has gotten herself into.  [happy0194]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.