Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #101 
I hope Steffy has to sit next to Bill at Thanksgiving.   Eww eww eww.     And where the H is Ridge living now?
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #102 
This Ridge/TK drought is absolutely intolerable!!!
We are reduced to seeing his gorgeous face in the opening credits and his wonderful name in the closing credits...how much longer will this go on???
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Thanksgiving at the Forrester mansion is tomorrow...Ridge will grace our screens then...hoping!!!![bouquet]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #104 
Gee, doesn't everyone spend Thanksgiving with their exes, the people they've cheated with, the people who've tried to kill/kidnap them, their worst enemies, etc.? What a tradition.

Well, it's been a loooooong November without Ridge... so I was very thankful to see Ridge but there were way too many turkeys and canned hams at that table, not to mention a feeling of foreboding that makes me dread seeing what Ridge's destiny has in store this time.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #105 
IA Christy, but wasn't TK a sight for sore eyes!?!  So glad to have his gorgeousness back!  Been way too long - I've been in serious withdrawal.  The rest of the yo-yos are all cartoons.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Gee, doesn't everyone spend Thanksgiving with their exes, the people they've cheated with, the people who've tried to kill/kidnap them, their worst enemies, etc.? What a tradition.

Well, it's been a loooooong November without Ridge... so I was very thankful to see Ridge but there were way too many turkeys and canned hams at that table, not to mention a feeling of foreboding that makes me dread seeing what Ridge's destiny has in store this time.

I needed a shower after watching the Spencers (yes, to include Steffy) they were all pretty much [barf]inducing! 

Ditto to being thankful for Ridge today!!! 

Thanks Mon
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #107 
So thankful to see Ridge today.  It's been a looooooooooooong time and he looks great!  I'm thinking when Thorne arrives, we'll be seeing much more of Ridge; man, I sure hope so.  Fingers crossed!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. [smile]
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #108 
[rofl] Yes turkeys and hams.    They were all stabbing each other in the back yesterday.   Well except Bill and Steffy.  [barf]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
Ridge is back so we're gonna have a party!!!!!![yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][yippee][toast] 

I found it interesting that pRicky was seated so he got to say something nice to Ridge bc we know that

the gloves are coming off any day now and all hell is going to break loose but as long as Ridge

graces our screens...its all good! Bring it on..Ridge can take all of them!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #110 
I'm hoping today will be the end of the too long Ridge-less drought.  I'm not sure I like what's planned for this new Thorne, but if it gives Ridge a story, I'll suffer through most anything, just so that ruggedly handsome, manly man is back on my screen.[cool][partytime] 
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #111 
Whoa -- thanks for showing your ass so quickly, Thorne! You have immediately taken the #2 spot on my shit list, right below that other horse's ass, the ever snorting, pawing stallion. And no need to remind everyone that you and Ridge are only half brothers -- it's very obvious! Smug self-satisfaction is clearly a Forrester trait.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #112 
Katbert, it looks like what they have planned for the new Thorne is Eric's old storyline of taunting Ridge for not being a bio Forrester, Rick's old storyline of being jealous of and threatened by Ridge, and Bill's old storyline of competing with Ridge for Brooke.

But yes, it is good to have Ridge back on my screen!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #113 
I haven't even seen today's episode (only the clip on this board) and already I'm over this new Thorne.  He's smug and kind of smarmy.  No match for Ridge, but obviously he'll be written that way.  It's funny that Bell couldn't (or wouldn't) write for Thorne when the other guy was playing him.  Now he'll be eating up the screen.  Blech.  Well, at least it will give TK some screen time and that's what matters.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
ITA Kathy!  1000%!  What a scuzzball!  Can't believe he insults Ridge right off the bat with his smug condescending barb about 'half' bro - just freakin' WTF?!!!  Dayum!  He's already on my nasty list, too.  Over him from the start.  He can go now.  Sorry Ridge will lose or share any screen time with this loser.  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Whoa -- thanks for showing your ass so quickly, Thorne! You have immediately taken the #2 spot on my shit list, right below that other horse's ass, the ever snorting, pawing stallion. And no need to remind everyone that you and Ridge are only half brothers -- it's very obvious! Smug self-satisfaction is clearly a Forrester trait.

I knew I wasn't going to like new Thorne.   What a creep.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Ridge is in the house and looking MIGHTY FINE!

Thorne,let me find the words ...is a jack ASS!

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Whew!  Glad I wasn't the only one that thought the new Thorne was a JERK!!  WOW - having a fit about being called "little brother" - but it's ok for him to bring up "half brother" and the Marone name...
Oh, and please lose the turtleneck...  it makes him look like he has crazy eyes ! [shock]
I will take whatever to see Ridge back on the screen, but this character's first day was NOT a good first impression!
Wonder if he will EVER find out how his other 'half brother' Rick (and Maya, Quinn, etc.) mistreated his daughter Ally!!?
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Thorne knew about it, Rick and Maya barely say "sorry", Thorne was fast in saying wasn't their fault (???), but I bet soon he will accuse Ridge and Steffy (even tough Ridge wasn't there and Steffy ... well, she did not let Aly smash her head with a rock after she tried to kill her 2 other times).
The writing has been horrible: during last decade Thorne and Ridge have been shown to us pretty in good terms, instead in the last episode Ridge was disturbed from the first second Thorne entered and Thorne .... well he was a clown like Ridge with the embarassing old Marone song.
I wish Ridge could exit this family once and for all so he will not onbliged to listen the same horrible and offensive thing over and over.
Thorne could take Brooke .... she is not a prize and he will ended alone like the last time, he didn't earn his lesson

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #119 
Thorne has certainly made a first impression - that of a jealous, petty, smug, arrogant JACK ASS!!! No worries, Ridge will school him in time.
As I gaze into my crystal ball the future for Ridge is bleak to say the least:
1) He will have to fight Thorne for Brooke's affection. NOTE TO RIDGE: Don't bother, she is not worth it!
2) Steffy will wind up pregnant by Bill, her marriage to Liam will crumble and poor Ridge will end up with Bill as his son-in-law and the father of his grandchild from Steffy!
Thought, inventiveness, creativity and smart writing has eluded TPTB for a very long time. What a shame.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Ridge and Thorne are half brothers and that is a VERY,VERY good thing!

These "Ridge wannabees"are always harping on his dna because they know Ridge is gifted, creating trend

setting designs and his irresistible charm has brought fame and distinction to the Forrester brand!

Instead of acknowledging that fact and being proud of being his brother ,they all choose to insult him with

something he had NOTHING to do with,his and btw, "little brother" mother's indiscretion ,they are cruel!

Ridge should be over the moon that he is ONLY half brother to these inept people!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #121 

I like Brooke’s new ‘do. I think Ridge should have been the first one to see it and that it just looks kinda funny how she got a makeover and invited Thorne to move in at the same time. I seriously couldn’t believe that Thorne is still whining about that “little brother” thing. That just seems like your garden variety brother insult to me that should just roll off his back at this point, whereas Thorne’s taunts to Ridge about his bio father are in a whole ‘nother category. And how the hell do she and Thorne act all holier than thou about Ridge kissing Quinn?

I hope Ridge’s patience continues, but I’m not as optimistic as Ridge. But then I’d like to help Thorne to Brooke anyway. But why would she ever think Thorne would be interested in her for any other reason than to stick it to Ridge. Whereas Ridge has already been patiently waiting – for months.

The last thing this show needed was another man, it needs new women – who have never had sex with any Forrester or Spencer.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
Ridge wants to be with Brooke because...RJ would be thrilled! 

Please,B&B write a love story for Ridge , head over heels in love!

ITA more new women needed! 

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
I'm looking into my tea leaves too and I see Ridge with Quinn if B&B don't bring in new women.

Thorne will "cry me a river" to Brooke about how Ridge has everything ,so he will propose to her and she

will tearfully( FULL OF IT), delightfully (  FULL  OF  IT) accept!

Eric and Quinn have grown apart...Sheila is a changed woman and they will find their love again.

Ridge will be devastated and Quinn will console him and maybe end up on his bed 
but this time...[bed]!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #124 
I'm not so happy for Ridge his only options in love are Brooke or Quinn. Because I don't like him with no one of them

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Maybe it's just me, but this Thorne coming back from Paris, resenting Ridge and wanting Brooke sounds a little too similar to Thomas coming back from Paris resenting Ridge and wanting Caroline.  I disliked Thomas from the moment he arrived, despite how "hot" he supposedly was; I feel the same about Thorne.  Then he starts spouting Marone Bastard, a la Little Ricky and I'm totally done with him - all in one day.  I'm ready to ship him back to Paris, although I suppose it will get Ridge more screen time.  But I have the feeling, I will be mostly pi$$ed off at the writing for him.

I think Ridge and Quinn have a lot of chemistry, certainly way more than with Brooke.  Sadly, Quinn being married to Ridge's father has that ick factor.[But then, so was Brooke.]  Brooke apparently is already dazzled by Thorne; she's all giddy and giggly and invited him to stay at her house, when he didn't want to "intrude" at his father's place.  WTH?  I'm sure he's doing it to pi$$ Ridge off, but what's Brooke's motive.  Making Ridge jealous? Planning her next wedding?  Oy...
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #126 
Great analogy, Katbert -- this is really is just another stick-it-to-Ridge storyline, courtesy of Ridge's hypocritical brother instead of his hypocritical son this time. So just go ahead and do it, Brooke -- let's get this over with! Put the worst construction on Ridge's innocent interaction with Quinn today, go back to Thorne, and kick off B&B's latest triangle! Your halo is big enough these days to encompass Thorne, while the glare from it is bright enough to blind everyone to any of your past misdeeds. But Ridge must never stop having his thrown in his face, including that brief dalliance with Quinn.

The only good thing about this is, no one does sorrow, regret, and hurt like TK. But watching Ridge never catch a break is getting real, real old.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
Spot on, Kathy & Katbert - it's deja vu all over again - different guy - same story.  I'm sick of Ridge being chased up a tree while everybody throws rocks at him but it seems that's the only way we are allowed to have him anymore.  They try so hard to make a villain out of him & I'm sorry, it ain't working!  He never comes across that way & for me, a few stolen kisses are so lame/tame in comparison to the others' transgressions it's laughable.  They are working overtime trying to convince us otherwise.  OTOH, didn't Ridge look smashing today & all week?!!  I will just live in the shallow end - I like it there.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Spot on, Kathy & Katbert - it's deja vu all over again - different guy - same story.  I'm sick of Ridge being chased up a tree while everybody throws rocks at him .......  OTOH, didn't Ridge look smashing today & all week?!!  I will just live in the shallow end - I like it there.

There's another deja vu:  Zach being chased up a tree, etc.  Blame it on Zach becomes Blame it on Ridge.  And I'm right there with you in that shallow end.  TK is a dazzling sight for these sore eyes.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #129 
It was DELIGHTFUL  to see Ridge kissing...

It would be great if the latest bRIDGE engagement/breakup would last for a looooong while and Ridge

would swoon us with his love for another lucky lady, we would be enthralled,excited...  and then destiny

shows up,(more like recurring nightmare)...Brooke pulls him in to her web again!

Ridge looks more handsome by the episode...I agree Brooke , he's INCREDIBLE!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Everybody wants to be a designer...really...soon Ricky will start sketching and be great at it too.Why not,

according to Brooke ,all that is required are Eric genes and voila...designer material!LOL

Ridge has no Eric genes so his world renown success ,is all on his own merit..take that to the bank

Thorne!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #131 
Rick tried years ago but was a disaster, so he made pass as his own some Amber's designs. But writers are used to rewrite history so everything is possibile

By the way I see that we are supposed to forget that Ridge and his children own 50% of FC that is way more of 37,5% of the old fool

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
It was so good to catch up on the recent posts here and find that all of you are saying just what I've been thinking and feeling. This last "no-Tk" period was REALLY HARD to get through!!! I realize that our man needs a vacation now and then like anybody else,  but I
selfishly hate every day that he is absent, and this time was soooooooooo long!  I also agree that this new Thorne has already killed any chance of winning me over.(I don't remember the old Thorne being that anti-Ridge. Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention in the past.  BUT TK is BACK, FINALLY!!!, and dispite any thing the writers throw at us, I'll be happy everytime I see that talented and beautiful man on my screen. I can breathe again!  WELCOME BACK,THORSTEN!
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #133 

From the CBS site here are some nice Bridge photos: 

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/photos/1007993/sneak-peek-of-b-b-next-week-dec-4-8/126344/determined-to-win-her-back-ridge-sets-up-a-steamy-surprise-for-brooke-/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/photos/1007993/sneak-peek-of-b-b-next-week-dec-4-8/126342/ridge-is-blindsided-when-he-learns-of-thorne-s-current-living-arrangement-/

Welcome back. I am looking forward to these storylines.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #134 

Well! I didn't need that cup of coffee I just had [blush]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
Thanks for posting  - saw that on FB earlier.  I'll just enjoy the hotness/eye candy in the shallow end.  Been a long time - overdue!! [thud]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Quote:

Well! I didn't need that cup of coffee I just had [blush]

Thanks for the coffee warning- I was just about to take a sip.
I see what you mean. 😳😳
Couldn't help myself.....

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Thanks for posting  - saw that on FB earlier.  I'll just enjoy the hotness/eye candy in the shallow end.  Been a long time - overdue!! [thud]

Thud is right. 

It has been way too long. 😍😍

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #138 
Did anybody else expect Thorne to wind up his tirade at Ridge today with, "Mom always liked you best!" Arrgh!

Did the writers even have to come up with new dialogue today or did they just dust off Thomas' from 2 years ago and change "son" to "little brother"?

Once again it's Ridge vs. everyone else fawning over the wolf in lamb's clothing returning to the fold with the intention of moving in on Ridge's hard-won turf. One more great big arghhh!!!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #139 

Thorne has the perfect name. He’s such a prick. He’s trying to take over Ridge’s life. And everyone’s gonna eagerly enable him in doing so because apparently all of a sudden it’s Ridge’s fault he’s been hiding out in Paris all this time and doing so has entitled him to Brooke. Where is Steffy? Will she stab Ridge in the back, too? Again, I mean. Well, at least Quinn is still having flashbacks.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
Kathy, Christy - both your posts are so spot on - genius!  Y'all need to have an act -  hysterical!!   "Mom always liked you best" - why didn't I think of that?!  And "Thorne ... little prick" - OMG - I'm dying!  It's time to chase Ridge up that tree.  But TK was rocking that shirt today - don't mind me .. still in the shallow end.   [anon]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #141 

You would think that with a powerhouse actor such as TK and pretty strong acting abilities in John McCook and KKL that Brad Bell would be able to come up with better, stronger, more interesting and impactful storylines than the same garbage that he has been recycling for many years.

He has the opportunity to tell incredible stories with a master storyteller and instead he continually sets up TK’s character for heartache and being blamed for everything and being denied the opportunity for a meaningful relationship with a woman that is for him and him alone. Lets not forget that we are reminded every now and again by the “Saints” of B&B that Ridge is a Marone and not a Forrester.

TK is the ONLY reason I watch.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #142 
If you ask me, Ridge is lucky to be a Marone and not a "real" Forrester, if Eric, Rick and Thorne are any indication.  Having Eric's blood seems like more of a disadvantage than not, since Eric is quite the dim bulb and nothing to aspire to, IMO.  Better a Marone than a moron. [smile]

And yes, TK is the ONLY reason I watch.  I'm not that much of a masochist that I would actually subject myself to this dreck if not for him.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #143 
The only thing I heard coming out of little brother's mouth was that Ridge can conquer any woman he

desires...you got that right Thorney !!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Did little brother just call his OWN mother a bitch...this guy is really off his rocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lLOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #145 
LOL, Sharon, thanks. Paloma, ICAM.

Viewers are obviously supposed to think Prick's (LOL -- I died when Christy came up with it) the sainted hero here and Ridge is the bully villain, but the higher they have everyone buff the shine on Prick's halo the more I'm enjoying watching Ridge take the piss out of Li'l Brother - especially since Prick has such an overabundance of it. Nobody does snark like TK, either!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
ITA - it's not working on me - IA with Ridge that Prick (yes great name!) is asking for it!  How can Ridge not - Prick makes it irresistible!  My fav Ridge line - "are you gonna cry right now"!?!!!  Ridge/TK bringing the snark - that he does better than all!  The only good thing about today was Ridge's snark!  

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katbert
If you ask me, Ridge is lucky to be a Marone and not a "real" Forrester, if Eric, Rick and Thorne are any indication.  Having Eric's blood seems like more of a disadvantage than not, since Eric is quite the dim bulb and nothing to aspire to, IMO.  Better a Marone than a moron. [smile]

And yes, TK is the ONLY reason I watch.  I'm not that much of a masochist that I would actually subject myself to this dreck if not for him.

[agree]
tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Quote:

Thorne has the perfect name. He’s such a prick. He’s trying to take over Ridge’s life. And everyone’s gonna eagerly enable him in doing so because apparently all of a sudden it’s Ridge’s fault he’s been hiding out in Paris all this time and doing so has entitled him to Brooke. Where is Steffy? Will she stab Ridge in the back, too? Again, I mean. Well, at least Quinn is still having flashbacks.

[agree]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #149 
Today is the day...STEAMY,DREAMY Ridge is in the room!

I'm thrilled that Quinn still has flashbacks of magnificent Ridge ,who wouldn't after savoring his lips!

Quinn and Ridge still have a sexy pull...they are being judged as having an affair because of just

"stolen kisses" then by all means do ALL the benefits that an affair entails! We will be mesmerized! LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #150 

For somebody who likes to characterize Ridge as a bully, Prick sure likes to throw his weight around. In fact he seems to be doing a good job of playing a hypocritical judgmental asshole. His sudden obsession with Ridge is such a big WTF that came out of nowhere and makes zero sense at this point. I think the only reason he even learned how to design was to try to show up Ridge. And the way he acts with Brooke, if I close my eyes I hear Bill. Are we sure Prick isn’t really a Spencer?

Pssst, Quinn…you missed a flashback.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.