Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #51 
Ridge was so incredibly winning with Brooke today that it's beyond me how she could resist him. He was so warm, sensitive, tender, supportive, self-deprecating, humorous... dang! She must be made of titanium. I melted right into a puddle! Another wonderful performance by TK that totally eclipsed everything else I saw today.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #52 
He's so wasted on Brooke. [frown]
JMO.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
Kathy, you could not have said it better. My thoughts exactly
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #54 
Well Kathy, ITA - ditto to your post!  I thought he was breathtaking today!  He dazzled me, if not Brooke.  I'd be running into those arms as fast as I could!  He most def eclipsed everybody else - was there anybody else?!  It was a good Ridge day.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #55 
What a way to start a weekend...Ridge in love...I loved it! I'm happy when he's

happy.. all is well!

Have a great weekend everyone and safe travels!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #56 
[wtf][barf]Why do all the women want Eric?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Caroline said it, eloquently... "Ridge is every woman's unattainable dream!"

That's the reason, all the women settle for Eric.

-------------------------------------------------

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #58 

It takes a big man to admit when he’s wrong. Are you a big man, Billy?

To ask the question is to answer it. Oh, but I loved the way Ridge asked it. I find it comical the way Asshole keeps slithering into Ridge’s office in a paranoid attempt to warn Ridge, using his, to keep this in the sewing realm, threadbare insults that serve only to demonstrate how insecure Asshole really is when it comes to Ridge.

Ridge cracked me up the way he told Brooke it would be a good thing if she lost her memory. That was a sweet scene.

And Steffy is really being a crappy daughter.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #59 
Was today's show a repeat? Because I swear I've seen it all before... Impotent Bill showing up in Ridge's office to try to start a pissing contest, Steffy shuttling back and forth trying to restore Bill to his throne at the risk of her marriage to current throne-duster Liam, Liam supporting always-lucks-out Sally at the risk of his marriage to Steffy, Ridge warmly and generously supporting made-her-own-bed Brooke... I have, right? So here's me:  [hair]

I never tire of watching TK play Ridge the way he did today -- wryly imperturbable to Bill's non-landing jabs, sweetly and humorously flirtatious with Brooke... but I am so impatient for him to have a real storyline where he is the focus, not this treading the same old waters.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Caroline said it, eloquently... "Ridge is every woman's unattainable dream!"

That's the reason, all the women settle for Eric.

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!

I'd rather be alone.  [rofl]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #61 
And Steffy is really being a crappy daughter

...AND CRAPPY WIFE! She's such a scary cat of bully Billy ...where is Steffy backbone!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Yes & lately Steffy looks like Morticia, too.  Could she maybe smile once in a while?  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Sharon,it so funny you bring up Morticia   because just the other day, Steffy's hair extensions were so abundant ..they reminded me of cousin ,It, on the Adam's famly or was the Munsters? LOL

Steffy's problem is that she's turned on by Billy's...(I loved it when Ridge addresses

PIG like that!) huff and puff  tantrums...she is deflecting...claiming Liam is getting

closer to Sally but it's her who wants a rump in the sack with slimy, Billy goat!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #64 

Ridge's pensive hopefulness is so damn appealing! But I still was hoping against hope that Brooke would decide to stay with Asshole today, though I wasn’t really expecting her to. Is there any hope at all she will decide to stay single?? The suspense is killing me /sarcasm. Oh well, the sooner she and Ridge get back together the sooner they’ll split up. Brooke has set a land speed record for the quickest  relationship turn-around time. I soooo want Ridge off this merry-go-round, but anything – anything – is better than Lady Chatterley and the massaging gamekeeper estate manager.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #65 
bonus - At the End of my Rope

Am I paranoid or reading too much into:  "In the end, it's gonna be Brooke and me.  That's how the play ends"?  I've been worried ever since it was announced that a new Thorne was coming on, wondering what it means for Ridge's future.  I don't like the word "end".
Otherwise, I like the exchange with Ridge and Katie, especially at the end. (There's that word again.)
[If you don't want to watch the whole clip with Brooke and Bill and Steffy and Liam, Ridge and Katie are on at 0:38, 2:31 and 4:24.]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #66 
You and me both, Katbert...

Brooke “didn’t know” why she went to Forrester? Uh huh. I think it’s kind of shitty of her to go to Ridge for comfort over Asshole when she knows how Ridge feels about her. So I was happy to hear Ridge question how Asshole dumping him out of a helicopter wasn’t enough for her yet whatever she’s upset about now is. I mean both are homicidal. She'll forgive Asshole anything.

Not that I care, but how did Dumbass Eric survive all these years without an estate manager? They don’t even have a housekeeper, cook or maid. Sooo contrived and stoooopid. But hey, Katie doesn't even have a lock on her front door!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #67 
Eric went to Genoa City to help Lauren and at the time , Ashley sent her love to

Ridge ,so now that Ashley is distraught about her paternity again, she could fly

over to LA and her dear friend Ridge may give her a shoulder to cry on and who

knows, in the end,Brooke will be only RJ mom to Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #68 

This is the first time I’ve walked in here without wanting to throw up in my mouth

I love it when Ridge expresses his contempt for Asshole. And he looked so good – in that suit and in that office -- that it almost made me wish he’d go after SP himself, somehow. I mean, Steffy’s basically stabbing him in the back now, so he might as well do something to stick it to all of ‘em…but I know that’s not him. Ridge’s advice to Liam to stay away from helicopters was right on point.

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #69 
[rofl2]On the helicopter and fave SIL comments.    I saw a pic with the new Thorne.  TK is looking fine.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
I HOPE that Ridge allows Thorne to be with Brooke because that's the only way Thorne

has any chance with her! There is just no competing with Ridge's sensuality and

charm!

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #71 
I just read the previews for next week, and there is no mention of Ridge.

WHEN is TK going to get a decent storyline? His talents are so wasted on this show.
Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Yesterday episode it's an example of the bad writing on this show, months of a storyline ended in nothing

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Nice John McCook interview -  he talks about Thorsten.  

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/bbs-john-mccook-dishes-on-eric-quinns-future-kimberlin-browns-return-the-machinations-of-sheila-those-emotional-scenes-with-thorsten-kaye/2017/10/22/

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Thanks,Sharon! Always a pleasure to read about the marvelous Thorsten!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #75 
Where's Ridge??!!  I'm bored silly with this nonsense. [yawn]
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #76 
That makes two of us, Katbert.  TK is on very rarely these days.  Hope all is well - I know the show airs weeks after taping, but he sounded really raspy the other day.  Poor guy - too much time on airplanes!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
It has been SO long since a RIDGE kissing...I need one So bad!

Poor Mateo...Quinn was insulted!

Her reaction when the touch of Ridge was upon her in the steam room was of the 'quivering and wanting

more but I need to control myself' kind...Ridge has that affect ![blush]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
It is official..I despise Steffy!

Ridge is very tolerant of her attitude..her and billy deserve each other!

Ridge was here today...nice way to end the week!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #79 
Ridge was really a sight for sore eyes today, and as always I enjoyed the natural, simpatico (mostly), adult rapport between Ridge and Steffy. Even when they disagree, they don't try to undermine each other. At least Ridge doesn't. Because Bluegaze, re despising Steffy, I sure wanted to smack the smug off her face when she declaimed to Ridge, "Bill does have a good side, I know that's, like, invisible to you." Gee, Steffy, maybe that's because Bill, the man you're so inexplicably championing, tried to, like, kill your father? She is hopeless.

In any event, what a contrast Ridge and Steffy's relationship is to the dynamic among Bill and his spawn. While Steffy is patting herself on the back for peacemaking between Liam and Bill, Bill is shamelessly duping her and Liam. I wonder if Bill sleeps with that highrise model?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #80 
Ridge was really a sight for sore eyes today, and as always I enjoyed the natural, simpatico (mostly), adult rapport between Ridge and Steffy. Even when they disagree, they don't try to undermine each other. At least Ridge doesn't. Because Bluegaze, re despising Steffy, I sure wanted to smack the smug off her face when she declaimed to Ridge, "Bill does have a good side, I know that's, like, invisible to you." Gee, Steffy, maybe that's because Bill, the man you're so inexplicably championing, tried to, like, kill your father? She is hopeless.

In any event, what a contrast Ridge and Steffy's relationship is to the dynamic among Bill and his spawn. While Steffy is patting herself on the back for peacemaking between Liam and Bill, Bill is shamelessly duping her and Liam. I wonder if Bill sleeps with that highrise model?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
I like the sound of" Saliam" ,it slides right off the tongue!LOL

I think they make a great couple and their coupling to Billy's chagrin is an added pleasure! I hope Steffy

cries on Wyatt 's shoulders and not Billy boy's ...for Ridge's sake!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 

Wow, it’s Halloween (my favorite day!) but no treats this year. Just a bunch of crap. B&B thinks viewers want to see a bunch of models tricked out in Halloween costumes in the title sequence why? I am mystified as to why they would bother. I mean, it’s a step down even from their usual Halloween Big Brother promo “festivities” with a few rarely seen characters wearing costumes at a contrived party.

In the “trick” category I guess they must think they’re on a roll with scenes of Steffy’s disloyalty to Ridge  - I’ve been so offended by her defending Asshole to Ridge that I didn’t think it could get any worse, but I came across this bonus scene and oh, yes, it can! All the chocolate in the world won’t get rid of the bad taste in my mouth after watching her unbelievable nastiness to Ridge. Nothing like defending the man who tried to kill your father-- to your father, right?

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #83 
Thank you for posting this. I can't believe they couldn't have cut some of the Spectra drivel and shown this. I miss Ridge.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Wow - no words.  None I care to write.  Steffy/Morticia is delusional.  She's totally throwing her own father under the bus for the dirtbag!  Gaaah!  Glad I missed this although it was a great treat to see TK.  Hope he's ok  - sounds a bit congested.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 
Oh wow -- another perfectly played Ridge scene and one that so should have been aired! But now I have to retract what I said in my previous post about Ridge and Steffy not undermining each other, because Steffy was a textbook case of undermining her father in that clip. She pulled the rug out from under Ridge as far as it would go and then she dug under it. To even think, much less put into words within Ridge's hearing, that Caroline moved to NY to get away from him was not only gratuitously cruel, it was totally false. (Speaking of false -- is sanctimonious Steffy still keeping the truth from her brother Thomas about Caroline's Bill-invented terminal illness?)

And imagine saying to your own father that the man who orchestrated his dumping into the sea from a helicopter didn't mean to, you know, actually kill him. But as cruel as Steffy was to Ridge in that scene, never once did he retaliate in kind. I loved how he simply mentioned some of Bill's other heinous actions, like exposing Maya and potentially ruining her life just to add a few extra bucks to his purse.

And speaking of heinous, it's way past fucking time for Ridge to learn that Bill -- Steffy's idea of just a big ol' softy whose bark is worse than his bite and to whom she's now more inexplicably loyal than she is to her own father -- is a criminal arsonist!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #86 
Kathy, I agree with you.
It really made my blood boil when Steffy asked whether Caroline really moved away to put distance between her and Ridge.
Whenever I watch their breakup scene, I see how broken-hearted they both were, especially Ridge-and Steffy adds to his misery by being this cruel.
Why is he so patient with her when she is so thoughtless?
Aaaagh.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #87 
I can't access that clip but from your comments it is clear that Steffy has taken up the baton from dear

old grandpa and is in Ridge bashing mode !

While Steffy's reference to Caroline's departure from LA was only callously based to hurt Ridge ,it was

interesting because after making love and sharing eternal moments with Ridge"every woman's

unattainable dream,"and now everyday ,Caroline, wakes up beside ONLY the chip off the HUNK ,who can

blame Caroline!

Let today be a Ridge day!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
I can't access that clip but from your comments it is clear that Steffy has taken up the baton from dear

old grandpa and is in Ridge bashing mode !

While Steffy's reference to Caroline's departure from LA was only callously based to hurt Ridge ,it was

interesting because after making love and sharing eternal moments with Ridge"every woman's

unattainable dream,"and now everyday ,Caroline, wakes up beside ONLY the chip off the HUNK ,who can

blame Caroline!

Let today be a Ridge day!

Here's a link where you can watch it: How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child

Just be prepared! Steffy just comes across as so blandly, smugly foul in her treacherous admiration of Asshole. But while I would have greatly enjoyed watching Ridge disown her betraying ass on the spot, I was glad he didn't give her the satisfaction, remaining calm and undefensive and by his behavior throwing into sharp relief how full of shit she is.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Christy, thanks very much! Ridge's laugh was WONDERFUL! 

I can't believe Taylor's daughter...(I can't even write that Steffy is Ridge's child).. didn't acknowledge

Ridge's trauma, to this day because of billy's criminal act of ordering his fall into the ocean!

She wants family unity but at whose expense? What,she wants everyone to allow bully billy to have his

way because he barks the loudest... I don't think so sister!

Liam is nothing like billy and the fact that Ridge respects him is proof of that!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #90 
Ridge didn't show today...so sad ! 

I'm hoping he's obtaining a court injunction to stop

bullyboy in his tracks! Ridge pushing his way through the crowd ,shoving  the

document up bully's nose and knocking his sidekick Justin to the ground, OH YEAH!

Ridge our hero!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Let today be filled with RIDGENESS!

Thorsten is the best, Better than the REST!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #92 
I love watching the clip just to see Ridge laugh..I remember him telling Caroline how he loved to make her

laugh and yet it is his laugh that is spellbinding!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
was it just me..or did Wyatt's voice sound a little like Ridge's when he said"yeah, he's at home" talking to

Katie after they kissed? I wasn't in the room when I heard him and I really thought it was Ridge so I ran

in front of my TV and was so disappointed! LOL

Oh well another week ahead..and it will be RIDGEFULL!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Here's a link where you can watch it: How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child

Just be prepared! Steffy just comes across as so blandly, smugly foul in her treacherous admiration of Asshole. But while I would have greatly enjoyed watching Ridge disown her betraying ass on the spot, I was glad he didn't give her the satisfaction, remaining calm and undefensive and by his behavior throwing into sharp relief how full of shit she is.

Here in Italy they aired the bonus scene with the rest of the episode!
It's a shame in the USA they cut this scene only for the web, it was more powerful of the others in the episode

By the way, I admit I liked Still in the past and I like Steffy can be hard with her father without break up with him, obviously I'd love to see him doing the same sometimes with her. Steffy was delusional to think Liam is not the cheating guy (he's always been) but it's also sad Ridge thinks his daughter must accept that everyman cheats at the end. He should want somebody faithful for her and if it's Bill who finally seems freen by Logan charm, I can accept that

That said I hope they'd revisit more the fact Bill tried to kill Ridge, it's laughbale like everybody are so shocked by what they did to criminal Sally, but in the past everybody, especially Brooke and Katie, forgave him in a seconf for that

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #95 
[17-47-4800-1014x570]

Your decision to recast the legacy role of Thorne with Ingo Rademacher was a jaw-dropper. What’s your thinking?
I’ve long admired Ingo’s clean and honest acting style. He also has real power that I needed because Thorne is coming back to the show to challenge his brother, Ridge [Thorsten Kaye], for Forrester Creations and for the attentions of Brooke [Katherine Kelly Lang]. He’s sick of being Ridge’s little brother and sick of the oppressive regime Ridge has been running. Thorne is fortified for battle.

What makes him so confidant? Thorne has never been an alpha dog.
We’re going to find out that he’s been working with Forrester in Milan and Paris and learning from the great designers of Europe. He’s been putting pen to paper himself, so he’s moving right into Ridge’s territory. At first, he wants to be a part of the team but, upon hearing about Ridge’s indiscretion with Quinn [Rena Sofer] and the ongoing disrespect Ridge has for Eric [John McCook], it motivates him to take Ridge on—fully and wholeheartedly.
Does he have Eric’s support in this?
He’s going to work for that support, and for everyone else’s support. He will point out that Ridge is only looking after his own kids. It’s all about Ridge’s line of the family and he wants the other people who’ve done so much for the company—Rick, Brooke, Katie—to be recognized. It can’t be the Ridge and Steffy Show anymore. Thorne has been through a lot of mourning and soul searching after the deaths of his wife and daughter and he’s come out of that with a newfound purpose and direction in life. He’s seen how fragile life is and he’s going to make the most of the time he has left. No more being reactive. Now he’s proactive.

Edwards first episode on the high-action, CBS drama airs on November 17.

How is Brooke feeling about Thorne’s return? They were once married but, compared to Ridge and Bill (Don Diamont), he’s fresh meat.
Brooke is thrilled he’s back! Thorne is such a nice, decent guy, especially in contrast to Bill. When Brooke and Thorne were married they were like best friends. He’s so easy to talk to. There’s no question there’s still an attraction.

Your two young leading men—Pierson Fodé (Thomas) and Rome Flynn (Zende)—suddenly up and quit. Will you replace them?
I have no plans to recast either role. When an actor leaves, it can really strip your gears but I will be bringing in some new characters. And we might see some favorites from the past. Casting is in progress.

So no Thomas means no Caroline?
That decision has yet to be made.

If you aren’t going to recast Zende where does that leave Nicole?
Reign Edwards has been busy with other projects [including a recurring role on MacGyver] but I love working with her. She’s incredibly talented on every level.

No promises, then?
I think Nicole still has great potential but it’s either recast Zende or they have a big blowup and Nicole comes back to LA with Zende in her rear-view mirror. I’m still wrestling with that one. I love writing for the whole Avant family. The actors are all so excellent and committed. I hope we can continue with these characters moving forward.

Maya (Karla Mosley) arranging for Nicole to work outside the country seemed highly manipulative, if not downright wicked. Was that the old Maya showing her teeth or just your way of working around the Zende problem?
We are not going to see Maya revert to her evil ways. Yes, she had underlying concerns that Nicole was too bonded to the baby, but Maya was just being protective of her family. A lot of people thought we’d play the story that has been told many, many times—that of the birth mother not being able to separate herself from the birth child.

But we thought that because you started to play it that way. Are you saying you didn’t?
Maybe Maya did orchestrate Nicole out of the country but she put her in a posh apartment in Paris and gave her and Zende great jobs. It was a terrific opportunity for Zende to further his career at Forrester International. I don’t think there was anything evil about it. It might speak to Maya’s underlying insecurities, but it was nothing horrible.

There’s a bigger Maya issue we should address—namely that she’s been pushed to the back burner and lot of fans are unhappy about it. She’s a landmark LGBTQ character and one of your crowning achievements. What gives?
I’ve come up with probably 20 [story] ideas but haven’t found the right one. We got great story out of Maya being transgender, and now she has transitioned into a happily married woman with a child and a wonderful life who has been accepted completely. That’s a great flag for her to carry until the next big story comes along—and I’m proud of it. The ultimate triumph is that she fits right in with everyone else.

Maya’s husband, Rick (Jacob Young), is also lost in the shuffle. Shouldn’t he be a power player?
Rick will also be inserting himself because he, too, has been pushed to the side at Forrester. There’s a revolution coming and it will involve Rick heavily.
You’re headed toward a sex dalliance between Bill and his daughter-in-law Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood). Why on earth would Bill do this to his son, Liam (Scott Clifton)—especially after almost killing the kid in that building implosion?
Bill runs his life like a mob king. He sees no boundaries, which is great for accumulating wealth, but that can really get in the way of the family. He and Steffy will immediately regret what they’ve done. They will feel very guilty about it. [Bill] does not think it’s OK to take his son’s woman, but there’s an undeniable connection between Steffy and Bill. He has feelings for her. She loves Liam but finds Bill fascinating, now that she’s been able to spend more time with him. Both men are sexy and alluring. It’s a story of darkness and light.
But Steffy siding with Bill seems really out of line here. Where is this coming from?
She thought Liam went too far in blackmailing Bill and recording his confession about the arson. That didn’t ring right with her.
But Bill committing arson did ring right?
Steffy is a rebel. She’s always been our biker chick, the one who is feminine and sophisticated and poised on the outside but a rough-and-tumble tomboy on the inside. She can excuse Bill’s behavior more easily than Liam can. This helps us get to know Steffy a bit more, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t true to Liam. Her commitment is to Liam and that will remain.
Explain this budding Sally-Liam romance. What does Sally do for him that Steffy doesn’t?
Steffy was born with a silver spoon in her mouth while Sally provides a cause for Liam. He fights for the underdog. He wants to support this woman who is doing everything she can to make it in the fashion business. Liam loves that Sally is independent and scrappy. He’s her white knight. He loves to play that role.
Do you think your new Spectra clan has been a success?
It takes a while to establish a family but, yeah, I think the Spectra group has been a great hit. Every actor in the group is spectacular. They’ve provided us with a necessary element for drama—the have nots. You can’t have a show with all wealthy people.
Where are you going with Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Katie (Heather Tom)? Will this sex buddies thing turn into something more?
This has been a very surprising story. I know it certainly surprised Heather. She said to me: “I’m in lingerie every day and I love it! I only wish your father would have written this story for me on Y&R—when I was 20!” She and Darin are a lot of fun to watch. They have developed a wonderful charm and humor in their scenes, and they’re great kissers. I don’t know, does there have to be more? Why can’t we just have a couple who are friends with benefits? We’ll continue to explore this open relationship and celebrate a couple with no boundaries and open minds. It harkens back to the early years of Y&R where that show had relationships with no strings—not to say that no strings doesn’t sometimes present its own set of problems and complications. In this age of people hooking up via Tinder, we’re trying to be reflective of what’s going on. People are having a lot of fun out there.

Quinn and Eric teaming up to humiliate Sheila seemed so cruel that it left us siding with Sheila, which is weird considering she’s the devil incarnate. Why’d you play it that way?
Quinn and Eric had to teach Sheila a lesson. Words don’t always sink in with Sheila. She had to live it, feel it, and see the reality of the truth—that she will never be Eric’s wife. They created a bubble of hope for her and then they burst that bubble to make the point that she needs to move on. Sheila needed to see that portrait go up on the wall and then see it come down.
But after all the hoo-hah over Sheila’s return, why defang her so quickly?
We haven’t seen the last of Sheila. Until the next chapter, she is going to continue to work at the restaurant, continuing to hover. She always has a way back in. She didn’t shoot or kill anyone this time around. Yeah, she beat up Quinn but that was the worst that happened. Maybe she will find her way to a place where she can be a dynamic and positive presence in Eric’s life.
What about bringing on her daughter, Mary?
We’ve been considering that. We haven’t seen Mary in many years. We know that she was really under her mother’s influence as a young girl but now she’s all grown up. It would be interesting to see who Mary is now—and who Sheila is as a mother. [Laughs] It’s a frightening thought.
Kimberlin spoke at last year’s Republican National Convention. Now she’s announced plans to run for Congress. What will that do to your story plans?
The election is a year off, so there’s time to figure this out. We’ll have to wait and see how it might work. Kimberlin really enjoys being with us, and I have plenty of experience writing for actors who are juggling two jobs—just never villainess and congresswoman!
From Tv Insider

Oh boy, another sudden designer wanna be! -__-
Exactly when Ridge's ways have been oppressive at FC?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
You know, I need to stop reading Brad Bell's interviews the way I need to stop reading the news every day. I don't know how much more my blood can boil!

P.S. Thorne looks like an idiot wagging that finger.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
ICAM,Christy!

Finger snapper and finger wagger are a perfect match!LOL

I can't understand why caRIDGE IS NOT given another chance,it was vibrant and a breath of fresh air!

Caroline inspired Ridge to delve into his passion of design,be it an abstract portrait or sculpture of her,his

creative juices were at their peak,when he had her love!

I will never understand the rational behind B&B dropping that story line,it had great potential,the

possibilities were endless.....

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #98 
I FFed through today's show in under five minutes.

Where is RIDGE? Pam? Charlie? Ivy? Maya? Rick? Eric? Sheila? Quinn?

It's sweeps month, and only a few characters are on regularly - I don't get it.

I'm so over this stupid building storyline.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
This ongoing Ridge absence  has been intolerable!  How much longer do we have to wait? I suppose since Thanksgiving is coming up we MIGHT at least get a GLIMPSE  around the table this week.  If we don't, I'm really going to start to panic!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
It is has been forever since TK last appearance !  He deserves the rest.

Ridge has a big story line coming up, the wolves are circling and he needs his vocals clear and sharp

because unlike Billy he defends and protects his legacy with words!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.