Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 5      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Oh, Ridge…please give up on Brooke. Please. But oh, if only Ridge had been there to see $Pig’s arrest instead of being stuck on an elevator with Quinn in what was a nice scene that was only for the purpose of giving Sheila “evidence.”

Charlie being able to stop the elevator was beyond stupid.

That’s all I got. Except I wish Charlie would make himself useful for once and feel threatened enough by Sheila to knock her off.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Charlie being brow-beaten by Sheila is painful to watch.  I just want her to go away. And Quinn and Ridge bonding in the elevator are just playing into her hands.  They do make a pretty pair tho. [kiss_cheek]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
That aunt of Ridge is always attached at the hip with Charlie and somehow she

is never around when Sheila is SO she could punch her lights out!

ITA... Ridge is mesmerizing with whoever he is cuddling with!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Ashley Wilkes = Ridge
Scarlett O'Hara = Quinn
Mrs. Meade = Charley
India Wilkes = Sheila
Sawmill = Elevator
Gone With the Wind = Groundhog Day, cuz this ain't the first time I've used the above analogy.
Charley's handy-dandy elevator stopper/goer control box though... [rofl2]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 

If B&B were going to produce a two-day fantasy that got my hopes up for nothing, why couldn’t they have done one with Ridge and Quinn on the elevator, since I could enjoy the hell out of that without wanting it to be for real???

[grrr]

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I'm with you, Christy - this was a huge big pile of nothing. 

Ridge is about the only character on this show that I care about - the rest of them are either spineless or don't have a conscience.  Charlie is an idiot and I hope Ridge fires his butt when he finds out what has been going on.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
IA - at least give us something for our time!  Brother - never was I more pissed than finding out I was had again with this $Bill fantasy of Liam's!  As the cartoons say, "curses, foiled again".  Will he ever pay?!  
On another brighter note, Thorsten did a live interview for the Netherlands FB page & here's the link.  He was wonderful & looked amazing!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Oh my gosh, thank you for posting this, SCSharon!  Thorsten is funny and self-deprecating and pretty attractive in those glasses!
zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks Sharon for sharing that!  I liked when he stood up and wanted to end it, but his "time" wasn't up, so he had to keep going... lol...  I bet he wishes people would quit mentioning RM...  and what kind of idiot would ask 'do you cheat in real life?'[duh2]
Has this guy EVER given a bad interview??[fing02]
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I miss CaRidge so much but I loved how Thorsten said CaRidge lol.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
LOTD:
Ridge to Steffy: Can you imagine being saddled with that - Bill Spencer is your dad? The only good thing about that is Liam is nothing like his father.

I've been enjoying Ridge's interactions with Steffy and was glad to see more of them today -- even though my eyes think he doesn't look old enough to be her father, the rest of my senses are completely convinced by their natural, believable father/daughter vibe.

Sharon, thanks for the video -- I really enjoyed it. I truly hope you stay safe -- the Irma news is so terrying, and the last I heard your area is potentially in its path. (I hope everyone reading this who might be in its path stays safe, too!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thank you for your thoughts & prayers, Kathy - means a lot!  Actually I just got a msg from my nephew & his wife & family from Myrtle Beach wanting to know if they can evacuate to my house!  They came during the hurricane last yr - here we go again!  

IA about the show - the vibe between Ridge & Steffy is wonderful & I still think they'd make a great couple!  He doesn't look old enough to be her dad to me either!  I guess because I know better!  Still waiting for $Bill to get his.  

Everyone do their rain dance & chase Irma far away!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks, Sharon, for that interview. I really needed a pic-me-up  today and  TK is always that.   I spent the day trying to rearrange (hide and protect) the stuff in my house,  hoping that this damn hurricane won't take too much from me. It's been so long since Sarasota has been hit that I've gotten complacent, but this one looks like it could really get us! My son is taking me to his house tomorrow and we may have to head north, not sure yet. Wish me luck!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Pah, you,Sharon and everyone in that storm are in my thoughts and prayers.. stay

safe ...good luck!

ITA Thorsten is fascinating..I could listen to him forever!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Pah and Sharon and anyone else it its path.  My thoughts are with you.  Stay safe!  Such a scary storm...
Kat.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Pat/Pah thanks for checking in - I was just thinking about you & wondering!  Stay safe & let us know you are ok after the storm.  We have done all the prep we can but worried about my niece-in-law - her family & my sister live in Myrtle Beach & we think it is going west of there right now which is good news.  My niece-in-law has to start infusions on Fri for her MS & it has to be done 4 days in a row with no break so that is a main concern right now.  She has 3 small kids & they are going bananas trying to fig all this out with what she has coming up.  Please rem them in your prayers!  Hoping Irma will fizzle out bef she makes it to the US!  Di, Alina, Monica & Sandi are directly in it's path - you guys be safe!!  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Thanks Sharon for sharing that!  I liked when he stood up and wanted to end it, but his "time" wasn't up, so he had to keep going... lol...  I bet he wishes people would quit mentioning RM...  and what kind of idiot would ask 'do you cheat in real life?'[duh2]
Has this guy EVER given a bad interview??[fing02]

OMG, I could not believe that either. WTF.

Anyway, my favorite part of today's show was Ridge calling $Pig an overgrown bully. But I don’t like Ridge being kept in the dark by everybody – about everything! Geez! Tell him what’s really going on, Steffy and Rick (not that I give a shit about Zzzzende but come on, could they be any more obvious?). I want Ridge to have the satisfaction of seeing the overgrown bully getting a taste of his own medicine. Problem is Liam is now complicit whatever his motives are.

Sharon, I'm wishing the best for your niece in law, and for all of you facing Irma! What a nightmare.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Steffy knows what the bully did and that same bully almost killed her dad and she

can stand there and not tell her dad! She does not care about Douglas having his

daddy around...she JUST feels threatened by Sally!

She condemned Quinn for manipulating her breakup with Liam but yet shuts up

about the Caroline illness...I would love to see Liam and Thomas fighting for Sally

affections. Steffy would get her just desserts!

That would lead to Caroline running frantically into Ridge big ,wonderful arms! YES!!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Loved the Netherland Facebook interview, thanks for posting!  He looked downright sexy with his glasses, didn't he?  You're right, he never does a bad interview.  I always love listening to his interviews, he's amazing.

It irks me to no end how some people seem to think that soaps are real life, lol.  It also bothered me that someone told him that they liked Ron Moss' Ridge better.  Thorsten's Ridge is MUCH better.  I never would watch the show before BECAUSE of Ron Moss, lol.

Thorsten is a truly amazing actor, human being, husband and father.  I have much respect for him for so many reasons.  For some reason, I though he and his family were living in California now.  I hate that he's still having to commute from Connecticut, I know that has to be so rough for him.

I would have loved to have seen a few days worth of Quinn and Ridge in the elevator together too, they would make a gorgeous couple in the show.

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 

So was today like musical chairs a realignment? Ridge/Brooke, Liam/Sally, $Pig/Steffy? Sure seems like it.

The thought of Bill as Ridge’s son in law makes me want to hurl! But I think Steffy is that dumb.

And never has a lack of viable options for Ridge been more glaring. I don’t hate Brooke but I want an exciting storyline for Ridge and she ain’t it.

I don’t understand why Sally didn’t have insurance on her office furnishings, sewing equipment, fabric, clothes, etc., plus why didn’t she have digital copies of her designs? This story makes no sense. What good is a heavily damaged building gonna do her if she doesn’t have any $$$?

Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Since today's 2 minutes or so wasn't nearly enough- here is the bonus scene from today on the CBS Bold website

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/2E9BCDC8-EBD8-1DE5-DCBD-7720EDE0109A/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-the-dark-side/

Enjoy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
And never has a lack of viable options for Ridge been more glaring. I don’t hate Brooke but I want an exciting storyline for Ridge and she ain’t it.

This is so true.  I know I was spoiled by Zach and Kendall; but heck, TK is so wasted on B&B as Ridge pining over Bland Brooke.  Where is the passion, the romance, the ride-or-die couple that keeps coming back no matter what?  I loved Ridge with Caroline; they had some magic, but that was destroyed in a most ugly manner and died with barely a whimper.  Ridge and Quinn had some real sparks, but once again, it's his father's wife, so that makes it icky.  Brooke puts me to sleep.  I'd love to see a new woman brought on for Ridge, with no ties to anyone so there's not all that passing around, but I don't see it happening.  No matter, I'll watch TK whatever he does and whomever he's with, because he's worth it.

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I agree, Katbert - Brooke and Ridge are good together as friends, so why does the show keep forcing them on each other?  I do like Ridge and Quinn - TK and RS definitely spark together - but there is the ick factor.

A new woman for Ridge is definitely in order.  What is Alicia Minshew doing these days?  [smile]
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #24 
A new woman for Ridge is definitely in order.  What is Alicia Minshew doing these days?  [smile]

From your mouth to God's ears Maisie! YES, YES, a thousand times YES!!!

I think that Brooke and Ridge as a couple has run it's course.

Ridge and Caroline were fantastic while it lasted. But the writers decimated that couple in such an ugly way that I am not sure that there is any coming back from that. Also, not sure how Ridge would react to Caroline going along with Uncle Bill's lie about her dying and now being in remission. Have to think that Ridge would not look kindly on that.

Ridge and Quinn has potential despite the ick factor. It is not as if Ridge and Eric have not shared women before!

But bringing Alicia Minshew on as a new character and love interest for Ridge...Zach and Kendall Act II! Bring it on!!!
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 
"I agree, Katbert - Brooke and Ridge are good together as friends, so why does the show keep forcing them on each other?  I do like Ridge and Quinn - TK and RS definitely spark together - but there is the ick factor.

A new woman for Ridge is definitely in order.  What is Alicia Minshew doing these days?"

I also agree that a new woman for Ridge is needed. 
What is Eva La Rue doing these days? 
I thought that she and TK had a wonderful energy together. Those longing looks and some really passionate moments. 
I too will watch whatever they have him play, but please don't put him to waste as a romantic lead.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 

Sigh. Ridge looked so handsome and sweet with Brooke today. But if I wanted Ridge with Brooke - which I don't, but let's say I did - I sure wouldn't get all excited about the prospect of them reuniting if the only reason she chose Ridge was because Bill is an arsonist who slugged Liam. I mean, she was A-OK with Bill gaslighting her own sister, she enabled him to do it. And how is punching Liam worse than having Ridge dumped in the Persian Gulf?

So it was kind of hard for me to take her anger with Bill seriously, under the circumstances. But let's say she really means it this time...I still cannot think of a less romantic reason for Ridge and Brooke to get back together, just because Ridge looks good to her compared to Bill. Ridge should have always looked a bazillion times better to her than Bill!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
[QUOTE And how is punching Liam worse than having Ridge dumped in the Persian GulfQUOTE]  
See that's what bothers me - I'd be onboard with Bridge again, too, but why is everyone including Brooke ok with what $Bill did dumping Ridge out of a helicopter?!  That's as bad as arson to me.  But as you said, Christy, it was awesome having Ridge back & looking so FINE!  I also agree that Ridge certainly should've always looked good to Brooke compared to that scumbag!  
So I guess I just need to say ditto to your whole post.  Too late.  [sofa]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
What a way to start the week...in Ridge's arms!!! He is looking MIGHTY FINE

indeed ..less facial hair, revealing more of his sculpted face, eye candy!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Thorsten is the best ...Better than the REST!!!!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 
Sometimes when I look at Ridge I see Patrick (there are very few characters I ever imprinted as strongly on), and today was one of those times. There was a wistful, longing quality about Ridge that made him seem so boyish and vulnerable... his "fling" with Quinn over [for now anyway] and transformed into a comfortable friendship, Brooke married to Bill, Ridge was a solitary man with only work to content him. But it's not all bad -- after the tumultuous year he's had, Ridge appreciates just having a place at FC and in the Forrester family. Then -- I don't know about Ridge, but it was Brooke's lucky day when he walked in on her sobbing (I was glad to see she'd put some clothes on after she stormed out on Bill in her revealing little Barbie doll lingerie outfit -- or was it an Adore Me product placement?).

The contrast between Bill and Ridge is always telling and enjoyable to watch, and I loved it today, even if it involved Ridge comforting a woman who deserves every snake bite on her body because as Christy pointed out above, it's not as if she didn't know how poisonous Bill was when she married him. (When do you stand up to Bill and say enough is enough, Brooke? Hmmm... let me just hazard a guess... never?) But in the meantime, Ridge now has the sudden opportunity to do the standing by Brooke's side that she actually expected from Bill. Even though I don't share Ridge's opinion of Brooke, I'm hopeful for him -- that, and Bill's impotent rage when he discovers where Brooke went, are the payoff for me!

But would I ever love to see either Alicia Minshew or Eva LaRue as a new love interest for Ridge, too.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

But would I ever love to see either Alicia Minshew or Eva LaRue as a new love interest for Ridge, too.

That would be spectacular.  I totally would prefer AM, but just someone that would be only for Ridge and he only for her.  Enough of passing Brooke back and forth.  It's so unsanitary. [sick]

I guess Bill's arson trumped Ridge kissing his father's wife, of all people in Brooke's pea brain.  Funny, she wasn't that upset when Bill had Ridge tossed out of the helicopter.  She was giggling along with Bill just moments after she'd been scolding him about his little "prank".  I really hate the thought of Bridge again.  [sigh]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I was expecting Liam to tell Brooke about the fake illness of Caroline. Then

Brooke would encourage Liam to tell Tommy ,he then would leave Caroline and she

too,would seek refuge in Ridge's arms !

Steffy has lost her mind...consoling Bill...really...the man who in a rage,

dropped her father in the ocean, he thankfully survived but was tormented with the

possibility of never designing again! Another time attacked Ridge on the sky lounge

and now arson and punching his son and she's in his corner...she is

RIDICULOUS!  With all this peace brokering ,how does she find time to be co Ceo of

FC?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 

[thumbs_down]I was really happy to see this  blurb in the latest SOD because it is so damn true... yet given Bell's idea of what constitutes a storyline, I'm kind of wary of what he'd do to Ridge anyway.

I mean, I don't think I've ever seen so much collective hypocrisy going on at one time on this show. Just to mention a few, there's Brooke , the woman Ridge wants, who dumped him for kissing Quinn -- OK, fine, but then she married an asshole who cheated on his wife, Brooke's own sister, with Brooke (how many times do I have to bring this up)...

Then there's Ridge's own daughter Steffy who out of nowhere has taken Asshole's side over her husband’s, going easier on Asshole for committing arson than she was on Ridge for kissing Quinn. Suddenly Asshole and Liam's filial relationship is supposed to be sacrosanct, while Steffy doesn't seem to have much respect for her relationship with her own father as she sympathetically hugs his worst enemy. ETA after today's show: Nice of Steffy to pressure Brooke into going back to Asshole when she knows Ridge still loves Brooke, too!

(Liam is a big ol hypocrite who is complicit in Asshole's crimes too, but hey, he wants to give his downtrodden employees raises. But why does he still seem so much like Asshole?)

Anyway, so Ridge might be somewhat on the sidelines at the moment, which does piss me off, but not “idly,” because he still shines like the only beacon of humanity on this show! His scenes with dim bulb Brooke as he delicately calibrated his comforting response to the exact degree of support she required from him were perfect. Nobody can play that kind of scene as realistically as TK can, and the same with Ridge's scenes with RJ. I loved how open he was with RJ, and I especially loved his wistful laugh. He was just so natural and genuine.

But I still don't want him back with Brooke. Katbert put in a nutshell! (So to speak…) I noticed that whoever wrote this blurb in SOD didn’t provide any potential story ideas for Ridge so I’ll just echo the calls above for Eva LaRue and/or Alicia Minshew  (or somebody else who has never been on this show before) for a romantic storyline for Ridge with a woman who has never ever been with anybody else on this show.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
So glad someone finally brought up the subject - I've been wondering this for some time now.  It is a travesty that TK isn't used more than he is!  This show right now, sorry to say, is hard for me to watch.  I only watch for Thorsten no matter how brief the scenes, but long for more.  I just do not get it.  BB once said that Ridge is the centerpiece of the show & story - so what gives?  I, too, am baffled by the complete 180 that's done every few wks or so - with no rhyme or reason.  I get whiplash!  I'm not sure who I'd want Ridge with right now on this show but I just hope he gets a decent s/l soon & more screen time!  Everybody else on this show is not rootable!!!  I am remembering why I stopped watching B&B in the first place!  FWIW, Steffy totally disgusted me today.  I have a feeling they do all this on a rotating basis just to switch partners - because they can.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Sharon and Christy,,,,,You both are saying  the things that have been worrying me for some time now. The talent of the only person that keeps me watching this crap (TK of course!) has not been used nearly enough, and the actions of most of the others has been wierd and inconsistent to say the least. This has always been a very repetitive show, jusr a merry-go round of switching partners, but they are getting ridiculous now. I think the writers or whoever is in charge must very short attention spans.  But I am STUCK, because I can't NOT watch each and every day in hopes of catching a few seconds of TK.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
I can't understand why B&B doesn't give more chapters to the Caroline and Ridge

relationship..it was mesmerizing!

Ridge is the sun of that show, everyone and every story should revolve around him!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #36 
It's really frustrating that B&B isn't taking advantage of TK's enormous talent having him in a leading romantic role.  Not that he doesn't shine everywhere, but he excels when he gets to show off his sexiness and no one can kiss like him!  Not to put down KKL, but I think he's wasted on Brooke.  She's just is so simpering and has no fire.  Plus she's so fickle.  I don't think there's anyone on B&B now that I would team Ridge up with.  And definitely not with Sally!  She's already taken too much from everyone.  I'm happy every day Ridge is on, but I want him front and center with a woman all his own. 
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #37 

Zing!!!!

Ridge’s reaction to Asshole when he walked into Ridge’s office was priceless.  His comic timing was perfect. And Asshole had it all coming. If anything, Ridge practiced restraint.

Asshole’s little riposte about eating oatmeal and crème fraiche (?) with a silver spoon was lame.

Ridge: 1

Asshole: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #38 
Bill = Balloon
Ridge = Needle

Or put another way:

Bill = Peashooter
Ridge = Tank

Loved how Ridge just stayed put behind his desk the whole time, as if poor old unemployed Bill were just taking up his valuable time, not even worth the effort to rise for and offer a greeting to (because he wasn't!). But Ridge was where he deserved to be -- the catbird seat, and he was totally on his game. There are few pleasures in life as satisfying and entertaining as watching a TK character subtly toy with an unself-aware, bewildered blowhard character, and did he ever deliver today!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Ditto Christy - and may I add Thorsten looked absolutely stunning today - dazzling mega-watt smile he was flashing & just enough of a clean shave that I can see his 'ridiculous hole in his chin' - to quote Myrna Loy - just freakin' WOW - sorry to jump in the shallow end but that was drool-worthy!! [thud]  And yes TK had the snark & comedic timing working today - loved loved loved it!!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Ridge's words carried a BIG punch! He is FANTASTICO!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
I hope Ridge is still putting Bill in his place today...it was so satisfying!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #42 

Eric just wants to “move on” after telling Ridge he didn’t really mean it after all when he told Ridge he wasn’t his son? I’m sorry, but I thought Ridge deserved better than that, just because Eric wanted to move on. Because the scenes that preceded it were so heartrending and indelible, and that final kiss off was not something an “I’m sorry” really covers in my book, but oh well. Anybody telling Ridge they’re sorry for anything on this show is so unheard of that I’m stunned it happened at all, really.  But…it should not have come out of the blue like that.  Ridge and Eric’s relationship deserved better than Eric just deciding he wanted to move on off-screen.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
Shocker yest Winsor Harmon announced Thorne was being recast - this is today's shocker:

https://twitter.com/tvinsider/status/912411432859439104

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
I almost had a heart attack when I read your post, Sharon! I only saw Thor..then I

realised it was about Harmon and not Thorsten!    LOL

I'm sad to see Harmon go. I thought he and Thorsten worked greatly together! 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #45 
Sharon, after seeing Ridge so hopeful about things today, I have to say that reading about that did not give me a good feeling....
Paloma

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #46 
With the recasting and return of Thorne my prediction is that Brad Bell will do the following to Ridge:
Ridge will work hard to convince Brooke that they belong together and deserve another shot at happiness and reuniting their family. Just when Brooke gets onboard Thorne will arrive in town and steal her away from Ridge so that once again Ridge is hurt and alone. But the twist to this evil plot will be that somehow Ridge is to blame!

Ridge, stay away from Brooke. You can do so much better and deserve so much better!

Are you listening Brad Bell???
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Sharon, after seeing Ridge so hopeful about things today, I have to say that reading about that did not give me a good feeling....

I hear you.  It feels very ominous to me that Bell is bringing on a well-known soap actor to take on the role of Thorne, another Forrester son and one who was always less favored than Ridge [and a character whom Bell claimed he "couldn't write for"].  I don't like it at all.
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Just got back into town after my son's wedding and watched four straight episodes of B&B.  My favorites were the ones with DD and TK - love how these two go at each other.  Someone mentioned elsewhere that TK's most interesting relationship on the show is the one with these two actors - I bet they love playing off each other.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
Savouring every second of Ridge's smile, his hopes...it will be short lived, Mr. Bell will

see to that but, hey, I'm savouring it all, while it lasts!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #50 

Ridge is back in his loft?? Damn, I want him to stay there. That was so Ridge. He and Brooke have such a nice, effortless rapport and there are so few real, actual friendships on this show (in contrast, TK’s previous characters always had natural friendships, but there just doesn’t seem to be any such thing anywhere on this show) that I just want them to be friends.  Ridge was such a good friend to her today.  But he cracked me up the casually offhand way he tried to be more. And his pep talk was so…thoughtfully empathetic. And without trying to be romantic as such, he was the most dreamy a man can be.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.