Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #1 
That judge is ridiculous! Why the sad face judge? How could he rule otherwise but sole custody to Katie

regardless of Ridge's request. He just wanted to make the judgement pronouncement all on his own

because he has the gavel!

Bill is a horrible person and past actions predict future ones  so the decision was the only and

right option!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Took awhile but the videos for October 1 - 3 are now available in the B&B clips folders.

Since Ridge had another no-dialogue day on October 1, I also made a version of his scenes where I set them to music (one of my all-time favorite songs that I thought really fit the situation). <g> I'll share that one here.

I was kind of excited to see Ridge out of the courtroom today and communicating with Sally and Zoe despite their issues -- but at least they aren't Brooke! I'm afraid Ridge is too happy about the trial's outcome, because Brooke will make sure that Bill has the last laugh. But if that leads to the demise of Bridge, I'll be happy.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for adding those clips.
I was missing them/him 😋

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Wow, the Bill whitewash really went into overdrive today! Wyatt, Sally, Pam…pretty soon Katie will be begging for his forgiveness and I don’t even want to think about Thorne. Meanwhile Brooke is playing Nancy Drew because she’s on Bill’s side as usual…and Hope’s. (But I’m so tired of models posing in underwear that I almost wish Ridge had chosen Hope’s sanctimonious line.)

Anyway, it really pisses me off how Ridge’s bribing a judge so that Katie could get custody of Will is somehow considered more of a crime than Bill having Ridge dumped out of a helicopter or blowing up a building with people in it. Or gaslighting Katie with the help of Nancy Drew. I think the whole custody storyline that came out of nowhere is nothing but a gratuitous plot device to redeem Bill, and Brooke was always on his side anyway. Grrr! It has given Ridge some great scenes…I do believe that even though nobody has greater personal motivation than Ridge does to get revenge on Bill, he does truly care about Will being raised by such a goon and that is his main one here.

And I’ll never understand why no matter what Bill does, he always gets off scot free and no matter what Ridge does to protect his loved ones from Bill he always ends up with Brooke and Steffy both defending Bill. It makes me crazy!  When Brooke asked Ridge what the point was of calling Bill an idiot I wanted to scream!!!!!

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Pam offering to microwave a bundt cake for Bill?  WTF????

I have to admit that my favorite scenes are between TK and DD - they both come up with some great insults for each other.

Have we seen Ridge holding Kelly yet?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I don't see what the big deal is..as custody's  go, PIG still sees Will when he wants, I don't get the fuss!

The judge should 've told Brooke that his judgement was based on the testimonials ,PERIOD! Ridge's

request was just that a ...request! Brooke is squinting again,not flattering at all!LOL

I am hoping that the last laugh is Ridge's because now PIG thinks Brooke is going to leave Ridge for

him,NOT!

Not that I think Brooke deserves Ridge but just so PIG won't humiliate Ridge!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Kathy! Ridge's expressions are priceless!The one where he is looking at Brooke...I would have

loved to hear what he was thinking,probably wondering why the heck he married her!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
No Maisie, we have not seen Ridge holding Kelly yet & I'm still peeved over that!  Here we get to see slimeball $Bill holding her first & have yet to see Ridge with her - FAIL!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
They did the same thing with Quinn, making her a so called victim using Ridge as the "bad guy" who at end fell on her feet.

So now out of nowhere Sally doesn't hate him because she thinks he's a good father (what evidences she has??), Katie regretted her actions (even tough nothing change for Bill and Will so .... why the drama in the first place?), Saint Liam gives his blessings

Nothing instead surprise me about Brooke. She is a monster while everyone think she is a precious person. And Bill of cours he's again a Longans fan again because this make a character good.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I never wanted him with Brooke.   Free Ridge.   Free Ridge.   This show is such crap.
Don't get me started on the Bill fans on twitter...
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Watched today's show just now with my hubby. I'll quote him, "Ridge should tell Brooke, 'Bill fucked my daughter, now I'm fucking him.'"

Funny how an occasional B&B watcher gets it, when Ridge's own wife doesn't. Ridge's calling in a favor from a judge is only a crime to Brooke when it deservedly screws over her beloved Bill. But Bill having her husband tossed into the sea from a helicopter is nothing but a shoulder shrug to Mrs. Ridge Forrester.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Auggggggggggggggh.   So in Brookeland, pushing someone out of a helicopter IS legal?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Brooke's misplaced empathy for Billy is the real crime! I wish Ridge would finally be allowed by B&B to

declare enough is enough with the bRIDGE destiny! He is better alone than with a disloyal wife!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

PIG orders his minion to dump Ridge in the Persian Gulf..attempted murder! Attacks him

at the sky lounge ,bruising and wounding Ridge's gorgeous countenance..assault! Falsely accuses Ridge of

shooting him...perjury????!!!!

If the slut from the valley tells on Ridge, to of all people ,PIG...the marriage is OVER! Ridge has to end

things..she has lost all sense of reality and justice!

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Brooke's outrage at Ridge calling in a favor from the judge is ridiculous.  This from the woman who is championing the "man" who thinks it's ok to torch a building if it gets him what he wants?  If Bill had been able to find something to blackmail the judge with to get him to rule in his favor, I have no doubt that she's be applauding his methods.  And I'll never forget how Brooke and Bill had a good giggle over his having Ridge tossed in the sea, after she pretended for a minute to be angry with Bill for it.  I can't wait for Ridge to be rid of Brooke.  He deserves so much more; and she deserves Bill.  [grrr]
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Billy/PIG/ASSHOLE admitted he would have bribed the judge if Justine hadn't convinced him not to... 

why isn't Brooke running to Ridge with that information!!!She is not good for Ridge!

I knew PIG would use their breakup as an excuse for his reprehensible behavior! Brooke is basking in all

his praises that she isn't even listening to his rhetoric! He claims that when they were together she made

him a better man, REALLY! If punching a son is an example of his good conduct then she is definitely 

a positive influence!LOL

FREE RIDGE!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 

Today’s show pissed me off so much in a way that even superseded my disgust with Brooke. Ridge offered to babysit and Steffy didn’t take him up on his offer. So why get our hopes up? Bill got a baby scene last week, why has Ridge never had one? I NEED ONE!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Brooke,the squinty eye ,finger snapper ,hopefully soon to be ex wife of Ridge listed to Katie,the justifiable

reasons that Ridge has to despise PIG but almost rolling her eyes as she said it..no big deal! Ridge almost

died not to mention lost his ability to design that devestated him because of Bill!  I want to do pull her

hair out,on Stefanie's behalf!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Might be a good time to get Ridge his own home!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 

Oh, let’s just give Bill the father of the year award and be done with it. /sarcasm

This man that I despise you put first. I didn’t get it at first but I do now

How could you do that to us

GO, RIDGE!!!! That was music to my ears. Turn it right around on Brooke!

Brooke is not concerned about truth and justice. She’s only concerned about Bill. She accused Ridge of doing what he did to hurt Bill, but she did what she did because she cares about Bill in a romantic way whether she admits that or not. I mean, she testified against her own sister at the hearing! I’m mystified as to why Katie is even still talking to her.

Seriously, I’m not gonna defend Ridge for pressuring the judge. But the judge was compromised the instant he accepted money from Ridge years ago and didn’t pay it back IMO.

And likewise with what Ridge did having the potential to be exposed, the same is doubly true for Brooke. She knows what Ridge did and told Katie. Now they both either have to keep it secret or screw over Ridge. Not only that but Brooke kissed Bill over it…and her acting like she didn’t want to is bullshit because her concern for Bill says it all. She’s just a hypocrite (as usual) for acting oh so innocent and I wish this would blow up their marriage for good.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I knew Thorsten would take us on a journey & today we took the first leg with him - as always, he delivers!  His heart was spilling over in his eyes.  Wow - I'm always blown away - nobody does this like TK!  $Bill gets more sickening every show.  And Brooke's inexplicable defense of him, too.  I really am personally excited for the rest of this story because I know Thorsten will rock the house & take me along!  His eyes accuse her of such betrayal.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Every time Ridge adjusts anybody's collar or touches their chin...he's about to call them out! My

anticipation was mounting! The second he touched Brooke's lying chin, I held my breath and there it

was , his utter disbelief that she could be so concerned about Bill's feelings and yet have little regard

about his  personal torment due to Bill's cruel actions! 

I hope the next words Ridge says is..I will be staying at the loft and Carter will draw up the divorce

papers,WE ARE DONE!

Drew

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 
The real problem is not Bill, it's the wife Ridge choose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Brooke is a liar! Ridge will see that soon enough and the sooner the better! When Bill kissed

Brooke, her unconvincing rebuke was laughable if it weren't so sickening! "Bill you can't do that" all

the while blushing from the attraction ,she should have sent him a clear message by way of a slap on

the face!

Ridge has to ask her that unforgettable ,profound, delightful question of yester years.."what is wrong

with you??!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 

I’ve waited a long time for Ridge scenes like these. Ridge said everything I ever wanted him to say to that cold bitch. How I hated her today. Usually that’s just not worth the trouble but today her whole self-serving two-faced condescending attitude just made me want to punch my fist through the screen. She’s like a piece of ice and she is never, ever on Ridge’s side. She had a disingenuous excuse for every betrayal. I guess there is nothing bad enough Bill could ever do that she wouldn’t justify.

But I really don’t have the words to express how incredible TK was in those scenes. Watching was just all feeling. Because he was so spellbinding.  He played the perfect balance between Ridge being furious and controlled with Brooke. Ridge really did a heroic job in keeping his emotions under control with his deliberately obtuse wife but I literally gasped at the way he opened the pressure valve just a tad the way as he said DAMMIT! in response to Brooke’s bullshit claim that Bill didn’t really mean to kill him....what a relief that was.

When Ridge told she should go be with Bill if that’s what she wanted I wanted to cheer his potential escape yet cry at the same time at the defeat he felt. Ridge is like an animal caught in a trap whose only way out is to gnaw off his own paw.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
Christy compared Brooke today to a piece of ice and Brooke was certainly icy, but she reminded me as much as of a block of wood. You could sense Ridge trying to hold himself together while processing Brooke's betrayals, you could see and feel how hard it was for him, but Brooke might as well have been the coat tree in my entry hall for all the shits she indicated she gave about Ridge's feelings. Brooke is not just so accustomed to calling out Ridge and being the self-righteous, haughty party whenever they have an issue that she's incapable of admitting to any fault in their relationship (because Ridge usually so readily takes that responsibility), she could not have made it clearer today that if Ridge and Bill were both drowning and she could only toss a life preserver to one of them, Ridge is the one who'd drown. I've never loathed Brooke more than I did today -- it was as if she simply didn't even recognize Ridge -- her own husband -- as a human being.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I've always found Brooke to be a cold witch, so whenever it's mentioned that Ridge and Brooke have no chemistry, it's clear to me that it's not on him!  It's interesting that Brooke wants Ridge to move past her kisses with Bill and forget about it....Just like she forgot about Ridge kissing Quinn by running to Bill and marrying him...and she and Ridge weren't married at the time.  I never liked Brooke and this just makes me loathe her more.  I wish she would go to Bill.  They deserve each other.
Free Ridge, dammit!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Thorsten's performance was OUTSTANDING! His movements were like a dance, he was

magnificent, FANTASTICO!

Ridge didn't hold back and Brooke infuriated him even more with her insensitive rebuttals! Ridge's

heart is breaking but his anger will help mend his broken heart and he owes her the same forgiveness

she bestowed on him and he wasn't even married so NO ! She crossed the line and so it is DONE!

She claims to love Ridge but trivializing Spencer's dangerous behavior and not validating Ridge's anger

towards Spencer speaks volumes to the contrary !

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Bravo Thorsten!  Another absolutely heart-breaking, gut-wrenching, spellbinding performance!  I jumped more than once when his rage spilled over just a little bit & he went 'there'.  Dark, scary, lethal jumped out!  Those eyes - OMG!  He wears his soul in those eyes - nobody can pull me in like TK!  I knew it would be magnificent & Thorsten delivered - it was beyond anything expected!  Ditto to all the posts above & ITA 100% & Kathy, Brooke is definitely the ice queen! 
TK makes me just want to reach out & give him a hug & comfort him. 

Just a head's up - POPtv is no longer showing B&B, so be forewarned.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Ridge was on fire and [bowing][bowing][bowing][wave] MORE GORGEOUS with every word!  He would

have made mad love to Brooke right there to remind her of what she will be missing but he was so

disgusted that Spencer had his lips on hers...a turn off for sure... her loss and ours![tear]

I hope that Mr.Bell has Ridge blaming only Brooke for this rupture because she can only control her

actions! She was the one talking to Spencer about Ridge's decision for the lingerie line.Who does

that ? She knows ,Ridge,her husband and the father of her youngest son, despises this man WITH

good reason and she goes and tattle tails on him to Spencer! UNACCEPTABLE,she needs to go!

Ridge has to reciprocate her directness and order her out of his office and life just like she did that

time in the office when she dismissed him out of the office and asked Caroline to stay and make up

with Ricky!

Ridge is the most awarded,talented, world renown designer and he's compassionate,passionate, 

sexy ,proud and so VERY patient with the mother of his son! She is a great mom but as a 

wife NOT so much!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Brooke: I met with Bill behind your back and didn't tell you, including when he kissed me, because I didn't want you to take it the wrong way!
Ridge:
Brooke: It wasn't me! It was all Bill and Katie's fault!
Ridge:
Brooke: Hey, I've forgiven you in the past, now it's your turn to forgive me so I can go back to being holier than thou and you can go back to being apologetic all the time!
Ridge:
Brooke: I can't let it look like I ever did anything to turn you away from me. My halo must stay polished at all times! Take me in your arms!
::: Hug :::
Ridge: [Sad, resigned expression]
Brooke: [Relieved expression]
Ridge: You've forgiven me when I've fucked up, even though you never let me forget it. So I'll forget about this, but no more, OK?
Brooke: OK! OK! Just no fingerprints on the halo!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Brooke has been forgiven..Ridge is soooo wonderful! Brooke took the George Constanza

approach..had she KNOWN that meeting Spencer without telling Ridge..let alone be kissed by him

would cause a rift in their relationship,she wouldn't had done it...REALLY Brooke.???!!! Who are u

kidding?

Ridge is in love and Brooke is so lucky,lucky lucky!

Ridge has drawn the proverbial  line and Brooke better not cross it because as Ridge said he WILL NOT

be as forgiving next time!

I am all, for second chances but when it comes to Brooke, she will stump all over Ridge's heart and

well up with crocodile tears and say ,she didn't mean to!

Ridge will pick up the million pieces of his broken heart and discover

that Brooke was never a shining star but just a comet that reflected his shining light!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Loved when Ridge expressed his declaration of love to Brooke with his wedding vows.  Sniff sniff - wow - that really got me & I was carried away.  This man ...  how he doesn't have an Emmy or 3 & an Oscar I do not know.  Today was as good as it gets.  

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Loved when Ridge expressed his declaration of love to Brooke with his wedding vows.  Sniff sniff - wow - that really got me & I was carried away.  This man ...  how he doesn't have an Emmy or 3 & an Oscar I do not know.  Today was as good as it gets.  

Add me to the "I don't get it either!" contingent, Sharon! Thorsten is in a class by himself.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Count me among the group of adoring and extremely disappointed fan that Thorsten has not been

recognized for his exceptional talent! Thorsten transforms impeccably into Ridge every time he graces

our screens and yet no recognition!

I hope that the powers of be will wake up and appreciate your  immense talent sooner then later

because you are a phenomenal actor!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #36 
Pin a medal on Brooke! She actually told Ridge that she encountered Bill at her "business lunch." Totally innocent, Ridge! She was just sitting there when Bill showed up. I mean what was she supposed to do, make a scene? But oh wait. Brooke neglected to tell Ridge that she let Bill pay for the lunch (because of course Bill did that with no ulterior motive whatsoever, right?), didn't she? (Maybe she will tomorrow?)

All these questions, but all I see is Brooke still trying to balance like crazy on that slippery tightrope, when her feet should be firmly planted on the solid ground beside Ridge's.

For Brooke to actually scold Ridge by accusing him of sounding like Bill when Ridge strongly expressed his displeasure at Bill's essentially stalking his wife, takes the fucking cake!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 
I wish I could be in Ridge's ear and remind him that Spencer admitted to him that he tracked Brooke

down that time at Stefanie's resting place so it was NO coincidence that he was there yesterday!

Seriously is that the only restaurant in LA?

Ridge has better things to do then worry about his untrustworthy wife and her new playmate!The fact

that she gives Spencer the time is day is beyond offensive and a dagger in Ridge's heart !Ridge was so

livid and then showed his vulnerability and his fear of losing her and does she change her demeanor

towards Bill..of course not!Chit chats  with Bill saying Ridge is upset about their meetings!

She is wrong for Ridge!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Steal her away, Bill.   It will be petty theft.   Free Ridge!!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #39 
Not too many scenes make me gasp and run over to the TV for a closer look, but today's fight scenes did. Whoa! I usually can't watch violence on screen -- and this fight scene was so very intense, but somehow I couldn't look away. Before the fight started I'd been focusing on Bill's neck dick -- it was reminding me so much of one of those little plastic cocktail swords -- so when Bill punched Ridge, I really wasn't expecting it (I mostly avoid spoilers). That sucker punch just highlighted for me what a phony tough guy Bill really is, not that flaunting your manhood via a phallic symbol necklace isn't pretty irrefutable evidence of that. Yeah, Ridge was goading Bill, but still. It was Bill who threw the first punch. And when Thorne tried to break it up by pulling Bill off of Ridge -- Bill backwards head-butted him.

So last scenes of Ridge walking inside from the balcony and Bill shown lying motionless on the ground below... I guess we'll find out more of what happened there, but in any event it didn't happen without provocation to Ridge. But one thing I am pretty damn sure of -- all the sympathy and understanding Ridge never got when Bill had him tossed from a helicopter, Bill will now get, and all the condemnation Bill never got for that (except from Ridge himself), Ridge will now get. Especially from his wife.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
But one thing I am pretty damn sure of -- all the sympathy and understanding Ridge never got when Bill had him tossed from a helicopter, Bill will now get, and all the condemnation Bill never got for that (except from Ridge himself), Ridge will now get. Especially from his wife.

You've sure got that right!  What a crock.  Making Ridge the bad guy so that the real bad guy can play victim.  Humbug!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #41 

IMO Brooke isn’t worth fighting about but you know what I think is? Bill calling Ridge and Thorne “Needle and Thread.” I find that so offensive on several different levels. It could have something to do with Kathy and me being taught how to do needlework when we were kids by our father. But it makes me see red when Bill treats sewing as something to taunt a man over (not to mention how hypocritical it is when he wears a needle around his neck). It’s bigoted, sexist and the only thing Bill has done that makes me hate him more is when he exposed Maya. Bill has shown what he is. Get him, Ridge!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
YES YES YES  it was invigorating! Ridge was invigorating...I was cheering Ridge all the way!

Every punch that Ridge planted was thrilling and I relished everyone because Ridge was getting

satisfaction!

Ridge searing Spencer's neck as he yanked that obnoxious rope from his neck would be the cherry on 

the cake! Stupid Spencer had to lose his footing and ruin everything! I wouldn't put it pass him to have

purposely jumped off so Ridge could be charged with attempted murder!

tkgirl

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #43 
So tired of all the Ridge hate.   Why is everything Bill does just fine?   And RM doesn't want the role, he quit!!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Taylor needs to be there for Ridge! Their daughter was targeted by Spencer, they can bond and

Ridge will be free from Brooke's mind games ! Is she with Bill or isn't she, seriously??? Ridge is a

proud man! 

He is the world renown, award winning charismatic designer that every woman wants and Mr. Bell is

portraying him now with such low self esteem that he would be lost without Brooke???She is so

forgiving because she has done a lot of shenanigans that need forgiving !Brooke, the

woman who slept with her sister's husband while that sister was suffering postpartum depression

and then demanded that Eric assume paternity of the baby she conceived with Spencer but then

miscarried! Not to mention the circumstances of Hope's conception! 

I hope the brawl clears things for Ridge and he finally sees Brooke for who she really is...a tramp!

When he returned from Paris in 2013...he told her that he didn't want any more drama and she

promised there would be none ... she lied!

FREE RIDGE! Ridge has to take advice from, Gone with the wind, and tell the blonde broad,I DO NOT

give a damn!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
I found this on Twitter - the stunt body doubles for all 3 actors!  Now IDK about anybody else but I was totally convinced that TK did his own, since he has in the past & was a stunt double yrs ago.  Also I played the fight scene twice & also frame by frame & the editing must've been superb bec I could not tell it wasn't him at all - his face is in nearly every shot!  Anyway - here they are together:

https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1054803260207333377

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
Ridge didn't go see Spencer carrying a baseball bat so tone it down ,Brooke! When Spencer stops

seeing stars and wakes up he will know firsthand that Ridge's gorgeous hands can create the most

elegant gowns and also pack a punch! Spencer will think twice before berating him!

Brooke didn't even ask how Ridge was! His face bruised and his heart even more so with her concern

for .."Katie's son's father". 

If I were Ridge,I would tell Brooke that I was going to give my statement at the police station and if

she could leave Spencer's bedside for one freakin second and call Ridge with an update of Spencer

condition.I would then go home take a shower and pack up and get the farthest away from Brooke

possible! Like she said, Bill is Hope's baby grandfather,they are bound to meet SO MEET AND MEET

AND MEET BUT Ridge doesn't have to tolerate it!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
Thanks Sharon! I noticed that too,TK is in every closeup shot! It was incredible, I think I saw them

laughing at some point! It must be fun to hang loose and do those scenes!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #48 
Thanks, Sharon --I'm glad they used stunt doubles, LOL!

Well, if my heart was supposed to be rended by the sight of Katie's touching scene with ex-husband-in-a-coma, it wasn't. Just the opposite. Her sorrow left me cold. Since I've been watching B&B regularly, Bill has never been anything but a self-absorbed, image-obsessed, vile, nasty, demeaning, bullying, unrepentant POS. Ridge actually did Bill a big favor, because now all the shit Bill has pulled on everyone will be swept under the rug while everyone Bill has hurt comes together to support poor helpless suffering Bill, and ostracizes Ridge, Bill's biggest victim. UGH.

Oh and B&B -- are you serious about this contrived, idiotic Pam/Quinn wedding drama shit?! Really? It's just an irritant while I'm dreading the Ridge ostracization (or worse) scenes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
I've only got one thing - will somebody puh-leez get Katie a Kleenex!  I'm so over the constant blubbering!  All I can think of when she starts up with her crying jags is Scarlett O'Hara when Rhett took out his handkerchief & said, "never in any crisis of your life have I ever known you to have a handkerchief"!  My sentiments exactly.  
Oh & Ridge is so hot & completely spellbinding during this whole debacle.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #50 
ITA Sharon, Ridge is sexy when he is happy, sad, angry, frustrated..always! [blush]When he pushed Thorne

aside to give Spencer a knuckle sandwich..what a rush!!!!!

Katie's tears happen so often ,they're annoying! Katie, let's have a reality check, shall we? Spencer

slept with your sister...took a break and then drove you to drink because of his flirting with your sister

and just recently threatened to use your drinking past to file for sole custody of Will, if you married

Wyidiot! Katie,the tears are superfluous! Wyidiot is in Ridge's face...back off punk !

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.