Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 5      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Bookworm

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #1 
I just wanted to say that I liked the Ridge scenes today. His concern for his father's health and his family is very beguiling, so he is looking even more handsome than usual. If that is even possible?

Thanks for posting the clips. Much appreciated. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
ITA!  Ridge brought his A-game & yes - I thought the same thing - he is looking more ruggedly handsome than usual although IDK how!  Loved his scenes!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
People hating on Ridge right now....we know that means Thorsten Kaye is one hell of an actor .... unbelievable!!!!!! He is non stoppable... I just love it !!!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I know - they can't stand it!  As for me, he could push me around anytime.  He's looking so hot right now!  Maybe because dark, scary, lethal TK is a turn on!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Ridge is right...Eric has lost it!....removing Ridge and putting Quinn as power of

attorney...being lonely is one thing but giving that "horrible" woman...(I love how

Ridge says it!) that privilege is INSANE! Placing in jeopardy his late wife's work and his

children's legacy confirms that Eric is mentally incompetent !

Seriously this speaks of his mental state...instead of giving his family the time they

need...he berates them on the pretense that they're being selfish and unforgiving...and

then he does that...puts the family's patrimony in that stranger's hands and a

questionable person at that!!

ladies...ICAM Ridge is veeeeeeerrrrrrry beguiling in every mood but when he is on a

mission....he shakes our senses!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
did anyone else notice Quinn 's ice cold stare ? she wanted to be alone with

her husband...her eyes reminded me of the chilling stare of Carrie in that horror

movie...Quinn is trouble !

Ivy is the only one who can unmask her and of course someone has to get hurt ...(it

better NOT be Ridge!!!)before she speaks up and tells everyone that Quinn is up to her

old schemes by telling Ivy to distract Liam!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Ridge ,we can all use a drink...to forget that nauseating couch CarASS scene!!!!!!!!!!!!.... and how to get rid of Parasite Quinn!

Carter should be focusing on some legal jargon to put this criminal in jail...research outstanding DUI...parking tickets...

something... perhaps an ex...she pushed off a cliff....instead of panicking about the name on the power of attorney!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
You know what would have come in handy when Ridge tossed Quinn out on her whining psycho ass?

That truck that flattened Dr. Sperm coming round the bend.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Now that would've been 'must-see' tv!  I have no sympathy for Quinn.  Kathy -  there is a new article with a great article & pix of TK in the new SID - if you could post it for us.  Someone posted it on FB.  We're hunkered down here waiting out Hurricane Matthew now so I won't be out to get it anytime soon.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Sharon please be safe. Hurricanes are though. I have been trough 4 when I lived in Florida. I still have a house in Melbourne FL looks like it's gonna hit right there..... so positive thoughts
and prayers to you and all who live in Florida....
Stay safe
Love Sonya

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Alina you be safe too, hope the worst is over for you.
Positive thoughts and prayers to you and the family !
Stay safe
Love Sonya

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Now that would've been 'must-see' tv!  I have no sympathy for Quinn.  Kathy -  there is a new article with a great article & pix of TK in the new SID - if you could post it for us.  Someone posted it on FB.  We're hunkered down here waiting out Hurricane Matthew now so I won't be out to get it anytime soon.  

I haven't come across that SID yet... will be on the lookout.

Visualizing you (and Alina, and our other SE US coast ladies) within a cone of safety...

ETA: Christy had it:

[tk_sid10-24-16say_anything1] 
[tk_sid10-24-16say_anything2]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
You know what would have come in handy when Ridge tossed Quinn out on her whining psycho ass?

That truck that flattened Dr. Sperm coming round the bend.

Yea what happened to him and the DNA test??? Nothing?? They just dropped it!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88

It's as if Ridge and Caroline happened in an alternate universe.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

It's as if Ridge and Caroline happened in an alternate universe.

Yes it's like CaRidge NEVER excisted and that Brill isn't in the picture!

And yes stay safe everyone!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Wow that SID pic is amazing! Thx 4 sharing ❤
Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Caridge is what dreams are made of! Chemistry off the charts and most importantly? An original story! You and Linsey brought the P in Passion!
Bridge is sour old grapes.  Besides 4  desperate people who will want Brooke and Ridge together even if Ridge turns into a serial killer and starts killing everyone and who would  sell you down the river for Ronn Moss in a heart beat, NOONE else wants it. NOOONE. 
Did i say  NOONE? 
Thorsten you  have to stop trying to promote that joke of a pairing named Bridge in interviews. It will be the kiss of death for you long term speaking. You won't survive the comparison to Ronn Moss and you will have allienated all  Caridge fans in the process. 

Be smart and get Caridge back. It has your signature all over it. Bridge never will.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
TK is sooooo FINE!  

Those fantastic actors as TK said have to laugh behind the scenes to loosen up...those scenes in the office when Eric was calling out

everyone and then he came to ...Ridge...that was intense! Those scenes were heart wrenching...great performances!

ladies...I hope everyone is safe!

Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Yes it's like CaRidge NEVER excisted and that Brill isn't in the picture! And yes stay safe everyone!

Right? Brooke is with Bill she is NOT single.  What the heck are they trying to do, ruin another brill marriage? Haven't brill fans went through that several times already? 

Brill and Caridge drive the show. Bridge and Carmas tank it. Aint that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
OMG, that is a GREAT shot of TK!! Thanks so much for posting it. His formal photos are beautiful, but I actually prefer these casual poses which make me feel that I am seeing and learning more about the real man, which is always my goal. Can't get enough of this wonderful guy!
Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
I am a day 1 Bold and Beautiful viewer, and I wouldnt want another Ridge for Brooke than Thorsten!!!! Did I love Ronn as Ridge with Brooke? Sure, since day 1!! But I love Thorsten as Ridge more and I can't wait for Bridge to reunite! It's new and they have amazing chemistry! Ridge belongs to Thorsten now and I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!! And I am by far not the only day 1 viewer who thinks that way!!!! I am soooo happy Thorsten is excited to be Brooke's Ridge. BB is more than ready for Brooke & Ridge !!!!! Bridge is B&B supercoupIe and always will be and we couldn't have gotten a better Ridge than Thorsten and I would never ever want to change that for anyone! I love Thorsten, I love Kelly and i cant wait to see more of Bridge ❤
Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Oh is that so? LOL so tell me, what exactly do you see when you see Ridge with the face of Thorsten talking to Brooke about scenes he was never part of? They have like 1 flashback  together, the fountain scene which was the exact same scene she did with Ronn Moss in 2011 LMAO. 

It was always Brooke for Ridge yes...except when it was Caroline 1, Taylor , Bridget, Taylor, Ashley, Taylor, Donna, Taylor, Katie and Caroline 2.  Some love.

Have you read the tons of Caridge interviews with TK and Linsey? do yourself a favor and do so. KKL has given many pro Brill interviews with and without Don Diamont too.  Do yourself and read them too. You can choose to read what you want and skip the rest but you can't change reality. 
Bridge is old and played out  as it is and with TK in the role it has 0 chances of surviving. 
The end. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:

telling ya douglas is Ridge's. There's a reason they didn't do a DNA test but will come out sooner or later.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I just want Ridge to be in love and making love....bRIDGE now caRIDGE

in the future, sooner than later ! He is the debonair Ridge Forrester, charismatic, world

renown, award winning, trendsetting designer who is the sexiest man alive...its worth

repeating S  E  X  Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THORSTEN is the best...Better than the REST!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I don't think viewers ever will be ready for more Bridge unfortunally that ship sank long time Ago! I think they should do something new and exciting with the Ridge recast, put him with Caroline and the circle is closed!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tif4_Caridge

Bridge is old and played out  as it is and with TK in the role it has 0 chances of surviving. 
The end. 

Say what?

If you don't want Ridge with Brooke, that's fine. This is not a couples board, so debating the female half of a Ridge pairing is fine. Just to remind everyone, this is a safe haven board solely devoted to TK and his characters -- insulting him and/or them in the process of the former is not fine.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Not saying anything Thorsten doesn't deep down know already and hasn't said himself   several times in interviews. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Yes no Carmas sex scene or memory and no DNA! Douglas is Ridge's!

They assumed Thomas was the father without doing a DNA test -who does that? Ridge's doctor blackmailed him for money, he could have been a fraud for all we know. They should definitely get a second opinion at the very least. We know what we saw Caroline was violated that night and the only thing bonding her with Thomas is the baby. Even if its not Ridge's baby, why does he have such a big problem with that? He raised Bridget and Rick knowing Eric was the father! 

Now they have Caroline beg Thomas to be with him for the baby..romantic!  Caridge was smoking hot, they connected as designers, they melted into each other's eyes and it was all ruined for one stupid night with Thomas. Brilliant NOT!

Bring back caridge![fireworks1][fireworks1]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Thank you Kathy great interview as usual lol.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tif4_Caridge
Not saying anything Thorsten doesn't deep down know already and hasn't said himself   several times in interviews. 

Please respect our board rules. They are not up for debate.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Ladies, just to let you know we won't be able to post Ridge clips today or Monday. Will catch up Tuesday.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 
I am also a day 1 viewer of b&b. Loved always bridge, and I was sad as I heard, that ronn leave the show. But I was very happy to hear that thorsten is the new ridge. He's a more than worthy successor. I love thorsten since I saw him in "smash".
Bold and beautiful is my absolutely favourite soap and bb is only bb with BRIDGE. And so for sure we will get a reunion of bridge. What else!?
Can't wait. Go on thorsten you do a fabulous job. Love kelly and him, the perfect bb couple BRIDGE!
CforCaridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 
I love Caridge, their kisses the way they effortlessly bonded, it was all so natural and we did not have enough time with them  I won't watch bridge round 48586,  nor carmas thomas took advantage we know what we saw. I won't reward a show for playing with my feelings this way. Either caridge or nothing for me.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
people co parent all the time...but as Ridge came to realise and us...he was the man in

the middle (Caroline's demeanour around Thomas)...so that is the issue and in that

respect...Ridge did what had to be done and he was right in doing so! He is a proud

man, secure in himself and very loving...that breakup scene was so intimate and full of

love...he loves Caroline deeply...very much so to let her go so she can explore the

feelings she is having for Thomas. Ridge is exquisitely UNIQUE ,what a man!

CforCaridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Want to look at a supercouple look at CARIDGE, when Ridge was with Caroline he only wanted HER. When he was with Brooke he was always with 1 foot out of the door she was never good enough for him I don't see any bridge support anywhere, very few people want this pairing. Most people root for caridge!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CforCaridge
Want to look at a supercouple look at CARIDGE, when Ridge was with Caroline he only wanted HER. When he was with Brooke he was always with 1 foot out of the door she was never good enough for him I don't see any bridge support anywhere, very few people want this pairing. Most people root for caridge!

Right? When Ridge was with Caroline it was Brooke WHO? He fought like hell to be with her and the only reason he left her was because of Douglas. This is what a supecouple is about, it is about the quality of the relationship, not quantity.  They use RJ to reunite Bridge just like they use Douglas to unite Carmas...romantic, NOT. LOL.  Caridge are IN LOVE Bridge is like, what did Ridge say? Oh yeah old shoe as in old habit. Romance! LOL 
[bahaha]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
people co parent all the time...but as Ridge came to realise and us...he was the man in

the middle (Caroline's demeanour around Thomas)...so that is the issue and in that

respect...Ridge did what had to be done and he was right in doing so! He is a proud

man, secure in himself and very loving...that breakup scene was so intimate and full of

love...he loves Caroline deeply...very much so to let her go so she can explore the

feelings she is having for Thomas. Ridge is exquisitely UNIQUE ,what a man!

Ridge got cold feet. He got scared. What a sad rewrite to make him leave Caroline for Douglas after fighting so hard to be with her.  Like you said, people co-parent all the time.  It is not the 50's anymore where people used to stay together for the kid's sake.  Thomas had agreed to let Ridge raise the baby then suddenly...out of nowhere, Thomas just couldn't take it anymore and it went downhill from that moment on.  Ridge gave up. Caroline gave up...makes no sense. Only thing it will make sense is for them to find their way back to each other, renew their vows and start working together again!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Yes they know the doctor was a scam so why not a second opinion???? Caroline was violated or lied too. Yes they try make the baby a "reason". People can co-parent these days.

yep!the lets be together for the kid stories are hardly romance!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
It's NOT fair for other shippers with a 567 round of Bridge! Ridge treated Brooke like trash anyway! It's NOT a good love story! CaRidge & Brill have better love storys and REAL LOVE, passion and chemistry! They are the FUTURE!❤️ I don't think viewers ever will be ready for more Bridge unfortunally that ship sank long time Ago! I think they should do something new and exciting with the Ridge recast, put him with Caroline and the circle is closed!

Brill and Caridge work and most people want them because they are a breath of fresh air. Writers should absolutely give them another chance at the very least. They gave a gazillion chances to toxic bridge that never works. It is the fair and right thing to do! Don't play with fans feelings like that...B&B is NOT the bridge show!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Yes they know the doctor was a scam so why not a second opinion???? Caroline was violated or lied too. Yes they try make the baby a "reason". People can co-parent these days.

If Thomas has any conscience he will try to reunite Caridge himself.  It is the only way to redeem himself for what he did to them

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 
Quinn can hear Eric reaching out to him...this woman keeps getting more delusional by

the day! Carter should be checking out the facility she claimed she got treatment. She

probably escaped and if she was there by a court order that means she's a fugitive!

I hope she acts like herself soon and does something dangerous so when Eric does 

wake up he will see the horrible mistake he got involved with!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #42 
WTF have I walked in on? 

I'll watch Thorsten with ANYBODY and I have complete and total faith that no matter who Ridge is paired with, he will SUCCEED and flourish.  I've watched him long enough to know this so IF B&B moves forward with Bridge; I have zero doubt that Thorsten will make it work.  

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #43 
I totally agree with you Alina.... we watch Thorsten for who he is.... an amazing actor, who can create chemistry with anybody he gets paired with!!!! That's called SPECIAL GIFT....wherever the story goes he got my full support and attention.... Love watching him!!!!
Hope you made it safe trough the hurricane Alina

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #44 
Its thanks giving weekend here in Canada...maybe TK and his family celebrate too

because Susan is Canadian!

Have a great weekend everyone!    [turkey][wavey1]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #45 
TK is an amazing actor, the best actor and deserve the best, sometimes two actors doesn't have that romantic chemistry or connection because too forced like Carmas

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #46 
I think Thorsten can create chemistry with anybody. He has this special talent and he puts is heart into it....he is gonna be amazing in anything he does !!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #47 
I agree and Linsey and Katherine Kelley Long are doing amazing jobs at that!!!!

Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
I totally agree with you Alina.... we watch Thorsten for who he is.... an amazing actor, who can create chemistry with anybody he gets paired with!!!! That's called SPECIAL GIFT....wherever the story goes he got my full support and attention.... Love watching him!!!! Hope you made it safe trough the hurricane Alina

''We'' is you and Alina. Please don't speak for others. Many viewers choose to give their ratings when they feel the show deserves it, not no matter what.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #49 
I don't speak for you. I gave my opinion very nicely. I watch B&B for Thorsten because he is the best...
Now have a wonderful day

Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
WTF have I walked in on? 

I'll watch Thorsten with ANYBODY and I have complete and total faith that no matter who Ridge is paired with, he will SUCCEED and flourish.  I've watched him long enough to know this so IF B&B moves forward with Bridge; I have zero doubt that Thorsten will make it work.  

You are certainly free to watch no matter what. 
Just like many other viewers are free to watch only when  they feel the show respects their intelligence and their feelings.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.