Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #201 
That was the most anti-climatic wedding interruptus on a soap ever!  Jeez louise, lol!   Brooke didn't seem too broken up to me either.  Sounded like she was mostly upset that she hurt $Prick who according to Brooke didn't deserve it, LMAO! 

Surprised and relieved that Ridge made an appearance because if ever an episode needed his shiny presence, it was this one.

How utterly embarrassing was that Halloween "party" and especially Caroline and Thomas?  WTH?!!  The writers have really done a number on her!  She's gone from adult woman to adolescent bimbo.  I'm over it except for the senselessness of it but I can't believe B&B trashed CaRidge for the abomination that is CarMas.  The eyes and ears hurt watching and listening to these two together.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #202 
JMO, but shouldn't Jeremy the pilot have checked with one of the shareholders of

FC ,who pay his salary,before wasting so much jet fuel on a Zende ego trip?  Zende ,

ever heard of a motorcycle ride or car ride along the seashore to clear your mind...less

carbon print!

It's nice to see Eric play the piano but I wonder where it is the rest of the time...in the

kitchen?LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #203 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
JMO, but shouldn't Jeremy the pilot have checked with one of the shareholders of

FC ,who pay his salary,before wasting so much jet fuel on a Zende ego trip?  Zende ,

ever heard of a motorcycle ride or car ride along the seashore to clear your mind...less

carbon print!

It's nice to see Eric play the piano but I wonder where it is the rest of the time...in the

kitchen?LOL

LOL...I wonder if this time, Nicole and Ricky fall for each other. I expected it to happen the last time.

When Eric was playing the piano and singing I thought he was going to start singing the song Rock Hudson sang in Pillow Talk...I swear it sounded like it!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #204 
LOL!  I thought that tune sounded familiar - it absolutely did sound like the tune from PT!  Today wasn't all bad after all then.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #205 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
LOL!  I thought that tune sounded familiar - it absolutely did sound like the tune from PT!  Today wasn't all bad after all then.

Yes, it was. <g>

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #206 
Ridge was missed today...where art thou oh gorgeous one? I'm sure he is spending

time with RJ.

His name was on Quinn's lips...I detest her saying his name!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #207 
apparently Quinn and her blabbermouth sonny know what it takes to put on a fashion show...this I gotta see!

Caroline and ThomASS's Halloween costumes could be the show stoppers!LOL

Eric is making decisions ..executive decisions based on anger...everything he has instilled in his sons, in how to run a company...he 

has thrown out the window ,he is not thinking about the company's performance and reputation but lashing out at his family!

When is some lost relative or some husband of Quinn going to show up and BLACKMAIL her to get lost!

She has been a pain to Ridge too long ... that is UNACCEPTABLE and Thanksgiving is coming up...she has to be another ex wife of

Eric by then!!

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #208 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings22
I sometimes wonder what would happen if Hamlet had lived, Or if Ophelia had stayed away from the water... Unfortunately that's not the play that was written for us. Actors are soldiers, we march, we can choose the song we want to hum or the size of our step along the way, But the destination is not something we're consulted on We show up and fight Sometimes we win Most times we fail The only think we can control is how we treat the soldier next to us Maybe her name is Linsey Maybe KKL, It really doesn't matter What matters is that we have her back, That we make her feel special And talented And strong In magazines, in conversations There is honour in that We all have favorite battlegrounds And maybe one day they'll send us back there But for now... The play's the thing And we will bleed to make it real ...for you. Thorsten Kaye

You DO make it real for us and we so appreciate it Thorsten!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.