Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #151 
Ridge had some good lines today.

You gonna help mommy make some little jewelry?

I'm sorry, but[rofl2]

That's exactly how I see Wyny.

Loved Ridge's All hail the conquering hero sarcasm to intolerable Quinn.

As for Brooke I can think of another quote for her, the lady doth protest too much.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #152 
When Ricky was thrown off his throne, it was Spencer's vote that did it...so why doesn't

Brooke have him come in... because together with Ridge and Thomas they have

majority and over rule Eric's/Quinn shares?

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #153 
Quinn is intolerable but its OBA who is putting her in the Foresters faces! Donna better

push her way to see Eric because we know Quinn is going to take "I'm not letting

anyone upset Eric" too far! It's going to be a wild ride...can't wait!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #154 
I loved Ridge's snark today about making jewelry & adored Pam calling Quinn 'She-Devil' - my new name for her!  This is indeed going to be a wild ride!  OBA reminds me of when Scarlett O'Hara's overseer told her, "I know your Pa's turned idiot" - he's one brick shy!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #155 
It was a great week of TK magic and the KISS will keep me till...Ridge really lays it on

Brooke... exciting times ahead! Ridge held back because if he kept kissing her...she

would drop that phone and question..."Bill who?"LOL

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #156 
Saw this on Twitter - SOD 

[CvULZQfWAAAAcy5]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #157 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
I loved Ridge's snark today about making jewelry & adored Pam calling Quinn 'She-Devil' - my new name for her!  This is indeed going to be a wild ride!  OBA reminds me of when Scarlett O'Hara's overseer told her, "I know you're Pa's turned idiot" - he's one brick shy!  

[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]That's just hilarious!

She-Devil is the perfect name for Quinn! But speaking of old movies, when Quinn entered the board room today, in her dramatic black raiment and accompanied by her little rooster sidekick, I thought she only needed a horned headdress to be all ready to go trick or treating as Maleficent. (The original, unambiguously evil one, not the Angela Jolie retconned version.)

The original Maleficent was pissed because she wasn't invited to Princess Aurora's christening; Quinn is pissed (but trying to hide it behind her good little wifey facade) that Ridge et al ignored their invitations to the royal wedding... and she has already put her revenge plans in motion by removing Ridge and Steffy from their positions at FC. But how long is Eric going to let her just fuck things up at FC?

Yesterday Christy mentioned re the Brooke/Ridge kiss that she would probably even enjoy a Quinn/Ridge kiss, and as much as I utterly loathe Quinn, I feel the same way. So what I would really love to happen (therefore... it won't!) is for Ridge to (after making sure his tetanus vaccination is up-to-date) set about beating Quinn at her own game.

While poor old Pa is laid up and out of commission, I would love to see Ridge start making nice with Quinn, pretend he's coming around to accepting her as his father's wife, and just in general completely fake Quinn out, so that when he starts making really nice with her, it won't seem as if it came out of nowhere and Quinn will throw caution to the wind and respond voraciously... timed to the same moment that Pam and Charlie have "coincidentally" chosen to wheel Eric into the board room for a visit -- with Steffy (and whatever other random Forresters are on the call sheet that day) not far behind. Ending with Ridge shooting withering contempt from his gaze (as only he can) and vigorously wiping his mouth.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #158 
I like that scenario ...my theory for Quinn's love affair with Eric is really trying to get

to Ridge via Eric...in his face, just to be in his space...all the while wanting Ridge's

touch and those gorgeous lips !I would love to see Ridge beat her at her

game...seduce her so that Eric can see her for who she is...a cold hearted vamp! It

is astounding how she got over Liam so fast...claiming he changed her...for the

better...really...then she gives a makeover to Ivy so she could seduce Liam! 

Ivy...she has been awful...that electric shock must have caused more damage than

we thought!

Ridge, I say you kiss that witch ,Quinn,breathless so she will confess her true plan

and hopefully as your father is entering the office, that way he will hear for himself

the terrible person she is and although it will be painful at first for Eric to realise he

has been had...it will be over before she drives FC to the ground!

Good thing Donna is back...maybe her and Eric could rekindle their love...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #159 
That is what it is all about..as TK said... "we have each other's back...there is honour in that" well put!

Thanks Sharon for sharing![CvULZQfWAAAAcy5]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #160 
That's a really great photo, thanks for sharing

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
It was a great week of TK magic and the KISS will keep me till...Ridge really lays it on

Brooke... exciting times ahead! Ridge held back because if he kept kissing her...she

would drop that phone and question..."Bill who?"LOL

Lol very true
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #162 
They picked the perfect actor for playing RJ, same hair color like TK and the little chin dimple... well done!!! And he can learn from the master Thorsten Kaye... and KKL what a honor!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #163 
next time I see Douglas (I prefer to call him Douglas NOT dougie boy!) I'm going to

look closely at his chin..but then again if it runs in the family,there goes my hunch[sadwavey]

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #164 
What I think is that you're holding him captive, the same way you held Liam

Yesss! I love that Ridge keeps bringing this up. And where the fuck is Liam? Why is he off having sex with Steffy instead of filing charges against Quinn? He could have prevented this whole disaster from happening in the first place, and I just don't understand why he and Steffy have disappeared. As for Brooke - who the hell was she describing, because it sure wasn't the creepy guy who built a hidden sex den for her while he gaslighted her sister. Eric ain't the only one who's lost his mind.

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #165 
She wasn't describing anybody. Bill is just filling the gap. She was just telling Ridge what she wants a man to be and I bet he will finally tell her on Thursday that HE is the one! Once Ridge opens up about what he really wants, she will be Bill who?? Can't wait 2 c Thorsten's emotional speech to her. He will knock it out the park for sure!!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #166 
I thought these inimitable expressions of Ridge's today deserved to be immortalized. They say it all better than I ever could.

[tk_bb10-24-16-facepalm] 

[tk_bb10-24-16-headshake]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #167 
Love those gifs LOL! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #168 
...can the lovey dovie get any more cheesy... "listen to my heartbeat...it beats love"

OBA is driving Ridge to drink...I  DESPISE Eric!

If his two sons who are usually at odds with each other and now are in agreement

about Eric's behaviour...it merits reflection on Eric's part but we know what part

that OBA is thinking with these days...having mid afternoon Quinn wet dreams![barf]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #169 
Wow - thanks for the gifs, Kathy!  I was shaking my head today right along with him!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #170 
Great photo from Jacob Young's Instagram
Photogenic Thorsten Kaye

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #171 
And I forgot to add a punch of funny guys as well ...,

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #172 
Well, there's something I never thought I'd see - pRicky cheerleading for Ridge! 

If Ridge and Brooke do get back together, I hope they have more than 3 people (two of them employees) at their wedding (and no stunt florists/caterers).

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #173 
I have to say I very much enjoy the scenes between Thorsten Kaye and Jacob Young...they are brilliant together... it's time they side for once!!!!! Both brilliant actors as well!!!!!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #174 
Great Giphys btw Kathy they made me laugh.... love it

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #175 
Rick: So you have feelings for her.
Ridge: Yes! What are you, 12? Of course I have feelings for her.

Here's something I rarely say, either -- I really enjoyed the Ridge/Rick interaction today. Given a choice between Ridge or Bill, even Deadeye Rick has to admit he'd go with Ridge. Rick acted at least 12 today.

Rick: I don't like Bill. And I don't like you.
Ridge: [No shit, Sherlock.]
Rick: But between yourself and him? You're the better choice.

You know that had to hurt! Rick is probably still trying to ungrit his teeth. And it feels just as weird to actually agree with Rick about anything. Put me in the I don't really want Ridge back with Brooke, but I do want to see Ridge upend Bill's touching little wedding plans* again category.

(*Or rather, his hard-working minion's wedding plans, since she's doing all of the work.)

(Wait -- Donna and Justin were married?)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #176 
(Wait -- Donna and Justin were married?)

Those Logan girls sure get around, don't they ?LOL

I must say I was surprised that Brooke didn't ask Katie to be her matron of honor...

understandably ..last time Brooke came between her and her man ...Katie faked a

fainting !

I want Ridge to stop that wedding ONLY  because I want to see Bill blindsided... and

have that smug smile wiped off his face!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #177 
OK, it's just a good day when Ridge calls Bill a tool. Ridge sure has gotten some nice family scenes lately.... love the way he talks to RJ. Even though I always wonder WTF RJ isn't in school. I've gone from wondering if Brooke were marrying Bill because she thought Ridge didn't want her to wondering if she were sacrificing herself for him to just wondering which way the fallout will be the least worst for Ridge.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #178 
Ridge is very forgiving...I just can't get passed Brooke to Ridge "if I wanted you

back...I could have you back like that...snapping her fingers...so maybe that is her

plan all along...playing the disinterested card!

Yeah Y isn't RJ in school and Ricky keep his stepdad choice to himself?!LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #179 
Too bad Eric didn't have his ear pressed to the door during Ridge and RJ's talk -- that is, if Eric is still capable of learning anything after marinating in Quinn's artificially sweetened poison, because Ridge was conducting a master class in how to communicate with a son. In strong contrast to Eric's self-righteous, impatient, my-way-or-the hightway boom-lowering, Ridge demonstrated how to listen to a son's concerns with not only respect, but with an open mind, and a willingness to reassess his own objectives based on them. The interaction between Ridge and RJ was so natural, genuine, and heartfelt -- and I really enjoyed it.

Brooke OTOH is behaving too much like a more ingratiating version of Eric -- i.e. marrying a nasty piece of work against the very justified opposition of her son. (Hmmm... wonder if RJ still has his Spencer tiny tool facsimile,  i.e. the sword pendant Bill gave his younger self. If so I think this would be an appropriate time to return it.)

Personally, I'm torn... I do want Ridge to stop the wedding just to stick it to Bill... and preventing the tool from ever having any stepfather authority over RJ works for me, too. But if Ridge does stop the wedding from happening, he'll lose out on Bill's FC shares and the chance to dropkick Quinn's ass right into the middle of FC's parking lot (followed by her squawking little parrot).

Decisions, decisions!

(Fashion note: Loved Brooke's dress.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #180 
For the love of god just let Brill finally get married lol

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #181 
Well, I haven't had a chance to read today's comments yet, but I just had to say something about today's episode. I adored Ridge's scene with Brooke, not because I necessarily think Brooke is the best match for him, but because of TK's performance. It made me remember another of his characters pleading with a different bride, not to marry a tool. Did anyone else think of Patrick begging his Margaret not to marry Dylan?

Sorry for being away so long, I'll try to spend more time hangin' with you folks! Kathy and Christy can tell you how nuts my life has been! And hi to all the folks who joined up while my life kept me certifiable. :-)

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #182 
Well welcome back then Gina, looking forward to your comments.....
And I agree, Thorsten was once more the best... so impulsive, emotional and honest loved every bit of it!!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #183 
We've missed you, Gina - welcome back! I, too, enjoyed the scene at the end with Brooke & yes it did remind me of the Patrick & Marty similar scene, begging her not to marry Dylan.  My fav part today was when Ridge said $Bill was a 'tool' - there's something about the way he phrases it that slays me!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #184 

[welcome] back Gina!

Ridge is so vibrant and romantic...his emotion was breathtaking!

Thorsten is the best...Better than REST!!!!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #185 
Honestly, to me it doesn't seem as if Brooke wants to marry Ridge or Bill. She just seems...almost detached, you know? But Bill first treated her like his mistress, now he treats her like a trophy. Whereas Ridge came across as the epitome of romance to me, so vulnerable, so honest and willing to give up everything for her - damn, TK killed those scenes. But now it looks like Ridge is going to lose everything anyway - why does this always happen???

Idle thoughts....It's funny how Brooke doesn't give a shit if her sons are at her wedding while Eric had an apoplectic fit when his sons didn't attend his. Will B&B do stunt casting for wedding ministers from now on? Hmmm, who would I want for Ridge's next wedding? How about....Carol Burnett (I know she's an AMC fan but she did work for CBS on my favorite show in my distant youth....).

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #186 
 damn, TK killed those scenes!

ITA...he had me at "hi" so sweet and wonderful in trying to put Brooke at ease .

Brooke should have warned Ridge that PIG was in the room the second he entered...

or maybe she wanted him to hear what Ridge was saying but for Ridge's

security ...he can not have his back turned to PIG!

...B&B are attempting to put couples together because of the children they have

together..ie... Brooke and Ridge...Caroline/Thomas...( Katie /Bill?...as a famous Doc.

asks "How is that working for ya?") anyway...somehow they don't apply that thinking

to Rick/Nicole... now there is a storyline worth exploring...the devoted sister

carrying... actually no... they are Nicole babies and then falling in love with the man

whose seed inside her ...according to latest request...every year!LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #187 
^             ^
What she said. Too bad B&B didn't get Vicki Lawrence instead of Wink Martindale for this wedding. I would have loved to have seen Mama Harper poke a big hole into Bill's balloon of hot air.

While Ridge was upstairs baring his soul to Brooke (and if you can actually make me root for Brooke to say yes to you -- that is what I call acting!), that douchebag Bill was downstairs being his usual toolish self. These two exchanges really stuck out to me, because here's what you're about to marry, Brooke (I mean, as if you didn't already know he was a characterless asshole):

Alison: You have no idea how much time and effort goes into a bride looking radiant on your wedding day.
Bill: And neither do you.
Alison: Assisting counts... been a bridesmaid many times. [Looks forlornly into her drink.]

Bill to Donna: What's going on up there? Is it RJ? Did he show up? Is little Ridge trying to talk his mommy out of marrying me?

That fucking contemptible scumbag casually ridiculed both his prospective young stepson (behind RJ's back) and (to Alison's face, in front of witnesses) the dedicated assistant who arranged his whole fucking wedding on a moment's notice.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #188 
Loved every minute of B&B today.... go Ridge , go Thorsten, just amazing just amazing.....

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #189 
Now that would be 'must-see' tv, Kathy - I'd love to see Vicki Lawrence give $Bill what for!  Thorsten is killing me.  [tear]

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #190 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
^             ^
What she said. Too bad B&B didn't get Vicki Lawrence instead of Wink Martindale for this wedding. I would have loved to have seen Mama Harper poke a big hole into Bill's balloon of hot air.

While Ridge was upstairs baring his soul to Brooke (and if you can actually make me root for Brooke to say yes to you -- that is what I call acting!), that douchebag Bill was downstairs being his usual toolish self. These two exchanges really stuck out to me, because here's what you're about to marry, Brooke (I mean, as if you didn't already know he was a characterless asshole): 

Alison: You have no idea how much time and effort goes into a bride looking radiant on your wedding day.
Bill: And neither do you.
Alison: Assisting counts... been a bridesmaid many times. [Looks forlornly into her drink.]

Bill to Donna: What's going on up there? Is it RJ? Did he show up? Is little Ridge trying to talk his mommy out of marrying me?

That fucking contemptible scumbag casually ridiculed both his prospective young stepson (behind RJ's back) and (to Alison's face, in front of witnesses) the dedicated assistant who arranged his whole fucking wedding on a moment's notice.

He's so disgusting - and "tool" is my new favorite insult.  I think poor Ridge is going to get his hopes dashed or his face punched by that disgusting blowhard - or both.  Unfortunately, Ridge seems to always get the short end of the stick.  TK showed exactly what a master thespian he is in those scenes - I generally don't give a hoot what she does, but he had me hoping she'll say yes to Ridge yesterday!

PS - thanks for the warm welcome back, folks!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #191 
Gee, I never thought of that, Bill - that Brooke's not immediately throwing Ridge out is proof she'd rather have Ridge! Hmmm, ya think? Brooke talked to Bill today as if he were a tantrum throwing toddler. Too bad Katie is on my permanent shit list, because she deserved to be there to witness her extremely recent ex-hubby being served a heaping helping of instant karma. While he was glowering at Ridge, a few choice insults that I think fit Bill perfectly came to mind (courtesy of some discerning Scottish folk) so I thought I'd do a poll.

Which insult fits Bill best:

1. Witless fucking cocksplat
  2. Weaselheaded fucknugget
  3. Cockwomble
  4. Clueless numpty
Ah hell, I'll go with all of 'em.

Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #192 
^^^
I kind of like Clueless numpty, though I have no idea what that means.  I hope Bill and Brooke get married, they both deserve the pain only they can generate on each other. Ridge's sudden yen for Brooke just doesn't ring true to me.  He deserves better.  But on B&B, is there a "better"?
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #193 
I'm so disappointed that PIG didn't fall on his face ...or down the stairs...just fall! No question his cockiness has fallen a

few notches!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #194 
Ridge is having residual feeling as Brooke says but he has divorced "his irreplaceable" 

so Douglas's parents can be under the same roof raising him and so Ridge too is trying

to put his young son and his parents under the same roof. Ridge said all the

pieces fit...RJ is here and wants us together...we need the shares...everybody hates

Bill.. except Brooke!Ridge is caught up in this whirlwind but when the dust settles...he

will realise that Brooke and him are best at being confidants and not a couple

anymore...jmo

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #195 

3. Cockwomble
  4. Clueless numpty

Gee, Christy - I think you have perfectly described the entire male cast of B&B! LOL

#1 = Bill
#2 = Thomas
#3 = Liam
#4 = Wyatt and Eric

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #196 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

3. Cockwomble
  4. Clueless numpty

Gee, Christy - I think you have perfectly described the entire male cast of B&B! LOL

#1 = Bill
#2 = Thomas
#3 = Liam
#4 = Wyatt and Eric

SNORT!!!!!

(I'll bet Zende (currently on my shit list for not supporting Nicole's decision to do whatever the fuck she wants with her uterus) answers to "Clueless numpty" too.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #197 
Well all I have to say is, that I truly enjoyed Thorsten's performances all week, well done , congrats .......

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #198 
Trick or treat! I'd given up hope that Ridge would be on today so when he appeared after the most anti-climactic aftermath of Brooke getting jilted at the altar, it was an expected treat. But Brooke sure didn't seem all that broken up about it to me.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #199 
Yes, it was a nice and unexpected surprise when Ridge appeared! -- especially after Bill being his usual loathsome self at the altar.

Projection there much, Bill?

Kind of hard to tell the difference between the posers at the wedding and the posers at the FC costume party. They should have combined them into one big phony party. They don't even need to hire a videographer. They can just use this video.

This is for you, Bill: All dressed up with nowhere to go...

Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party from user22201 on Vimeo.

Happy Halloween! My favorite day of the year.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #200 
What a Treat indeed!...Gorgeous Ridge bonding with RJ...he is a fantastico

father!

When Bill walked back into the darkened room... so sad...boo ho...all I could see

was ...the appetizers trays were empty !I suppose the suspense of the day left all his

three guests famished! LOL 

There was booze left though ,they knew that PIG would need it to drown his misery

because he finally has realised that without Ridge's blessing, he will never have

Brooke and Ridge's approval will happen when HELL freezes over!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.