Author   Comment   Page 3 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #101 
Great photo!
ChantalZ

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #102 
Hihi LG wants to be in the pic too:-):-)
Good pic❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #103 
Wow that's a great pic!  

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
New pic from Thorsten and Jacob at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills for CBS 30 years anniversary, they both look stunning.... don't they, same suit same shirt

Oooh so handsome [smile]
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #105 
Wyatt=Peashooter
Ridge=Tank

Ridge's flash of ironic pity for the poor sap in the midst of his own crisis kind of cracked me up.

And I never thought I'd ever say this, but....paging Brooke and Bill! Paging Brooke and Bill! You married yet? For weeks it seemed that Bill giving Brooke his Forrester shares as a wedding gift and her giving them to Ridge was all anyone could talk about, but now it's as if that never happened, why?

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
For weeks it seemed that Bill giving Brooke his Forrester shares as a wedding gift and her giving them to Ridge was all anyone could talk about, but now it's as if that never happened, why?

I just can't with this show lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #107 
Word to the wise,Wyatt you NEVER side with your mother against your wife's wishes!lol

Wyatt's only defense is that Quinn is his mother and that is NO defense at all!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #108 
Yes it's a real beautiful pictures Ashley, both very photogenic.... Both great actors and guys!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #109 
SonyaanitaYes it's a real beautiful pictures Ashley, both very photogenic.... Both

great actors and guys!!!!!!

ICAM!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Wyatt=Peashooter
Ridge=Tank

Ridge's flash of ironic pity for the poor sap in the midst of his own crisis kind of cracked me up.

It's hard to believe that the mating of a psychotic piranha like Quinn and a tool-ish blowfish like Bill produced a hapless guppy like Wyatt. Being a humane man, Ridge mostly held his fire with Wyatt except for a few perfectly delivered zingers, but Ridge's body language and expression were perfectly expressive.

Ridge's wordless "WTF do you think you're fooling" reaction to Morticia's smug "I have learned from your father that I'm essentially a really good person" self-serving bullshit statement was priceless, too.

(I want to see Carter come to the rescue with some legal magic!)

PS Video clips for Friday and yesterday are now up, as well as today's.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #111 
Another great photo of Thorsten and Rome this time....

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #112 
He looks so Handsome ❤️ Love the suit and the hair and everything! I'm talking about TK of course lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #113 
Sonyannita...Please keep them coming! LOL

thanks Kathy!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #114 
Wow!  Thanks for this amazing treat!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #115 
If I keep finding them I will keep posting them ....he is very very photogenic!!!!! Looks like they all had an amazing time. Until November they have that kinda museum at the Paley Center all about FC and B&B. If I find time I go visit and will post some pics if there is something from Ridge/Thorsten....

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #116 
Thorsten looks mighty fine for someone that travels across the country on a weekly basis! And he complains it make him look old! Not seeing it! Mmm...Mmm.....❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Love LG photobombing the pic! She probably wanted be in the picture too, Poor thing! ❤️

Bart Scott, football commentator on CBS Sports, said super heroes have cleft chins. He was referring to Tom Brady. I suppose that is true...ours is Thorsten Kaye!!❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Thorsten looks mighty fine for someone that travels across the country on a weekly basis! And he complains it make him look old! Not seeing it! Mmm...Mmm.....❤️❤️
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #119 
I have noticed the same thing. I suspect he is spending longer periods of time on the west coast because the commute is so unbearable.
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Love LG photobombing the pic! She probably wanted be in the picture too, Poor thing! ❤️

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #121 
Finally a Thorsten & Linsey picture from the event!!!

Credit: Melanie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #122 
[14nohlw]s[35hjtyx]Sexy ,cleft chin..
 gorgeous eyes ...outstanding stature...photogenic...actor extraordinaire... Thorsten , MOVIE STAR!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #123 
as Steffy was telling Wyatt that it had been incredible I was screaming at the tv

screen" LEAVE that moron, Steffy!"...His mother brought you together but you decide

when its over! Love is more than uttering the word and you Wyatt acted as

someone who doesn't love your wife...dismissing your wife's concerns and fears about

your unstable mother!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
as Steffy was telling Wyatt that it had been incredible I was screaming at the tv

screen" LEAVE that moron, Steffy!"...His mother brought you together but you decide

when its over! Love is more than uttering the word and you Wyatt acted as

someone who doesn't love your wife...dismissing your wife's concerns and fears about

your unstable mother!

I hope Ridge was right about Steffy yesterday - she sure seemed to be wavering at the end of the show to me - I don't know how she could stand having that as a MIL no matter what, though.

Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #125 
Quote:
Finally a Thorsten & Linsey picture from the event!!! Credit: Melanie
Lovely pic but we want more, we want more please !!!!!!

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #126 
I adore Thorsten Kaye and always will. I feel the same way about Linsey Godfrey. I will do my best to watch their performances despite the writing on B&B and it won't be easy. This goes beyond my disgust with what has happened to the CaRidge storyline, although I admit they are the only reason I resumed watching B&B again after many years. I had never seen either of these actors prior to their pairing on B&B. They and most of the actors on B&B deserve so much better than the storylines Bell is giving them. His father must be rolling over in his grave.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #127 
I hope Ridge was right about Steffy yesterday - she sure seemed to be wavering at the end of the show to me - I don't know how she could stand having that as a MIL no matter what, though

Christy,imo that marriage is Quinn's portal to remain in the Forrester's lives so it has

to end! Quinn's doting wife act is temporary, she is going to trip over her ego when

she realises the power she ...to do as she pleases...fire people...

demote ,promote  herself to CEO maybe and when she reaches too high ...Ridge will

be there to push her out the door and hopefully out of their lives if Steffy signs the

divorce papers ASAP!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #128 
Those two are so selfish....they know that the pregnancy caused a rift between her

sister and Zende and they asked her AGAIN! If Maya is so close and grateful to her

sister she should have spoken to her privately as sisters do...and told her that she

wanted a sibling for Lizzie and that they were considering adopting...and it would be

Nicole's prerogative to offer...but why am I not surprised with Raya's approach...so

SELFISH and insensitive!

When Lizzie was born...I suggested, here, that Nicole not to put away

her maternity clothes  just yet because Ricky is just getting starting ....Ridge has three

children...possibly four .. the jury is still out on Dougie boy !LOL

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #129 
Interesting and telling contrast between the Ridge/Steffy scenes and the Quinn/Wyatt scenes today...

One parent/child relationship is mutually respectful, honest, adult, thoughtful, appropriate... therefore really refreshing to watch. (I'm the one who keeps wishing they weren't father and daughter, LOL.)

The other parent/child relationship is co-dependent, backwards, unhealthy, destructive to the child... excruciating, and it never changes. Wyatt always chooses his mother over the other option, and then blames her for it because Quinn has fucked him up for life.

Well, whatever it takes to make Steffy run from the Quinn/Wyatt shit show. Too bad Ridge still gets stuck with a Bill Spencer spawn for his SIL!

PS Time to redecorate the head office with a comfy sleep sofa!

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #130 
Quote:
Finally a Thorsten & Linsey picture from the event!!!

Credit: Melanie

Yeayyyyyyy Finally... its about time haha
i LOVEEEEEEEE it so much❤️❤️

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #131 
I just don't understand why Brooke was sitting there like a bump on a log when she has the power to save FC. But you'd never know it from watching today's show. Oh well, I loved how Ridge came right out and admitted he would have kept the lie going as long as he could have and the rest of them, even Ricky, agreed with him....love that Ridge brought up how Quinn should be in jail for what she did to Liam because she sure is getting a pass from that on this show.
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #132 
Christy...last time Brooke was with Bill...she asked Bill to postpone the wedding so

she could spend time with RJ and address his concerns about the marriage... but

you are right...she could ask for those shares from Bill before the wedding...things

are critical!

Am I missing something? Why does the power of attorney have any power at FC...it

covers Eric's shares which weren't enough to keep Ricky as CEO so I don't

understand?

Ridge resolve is magnificent! He did what had to be done to protect the family

patrimony and his ungrateful and vulnerable father...he did think he had the power 

of attorney... Eric's vindictive stunt was a shock to him and it was vindictive...Eric

had called everyone out in that office but when he got to Ridge...so much anger and 

very pleased with himself that he replaced Ridges name with Quinn unbeknownst to

Ridge!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #133 
I didn't steal it, I tried to appropriate it

I would change that to tried to rescue it.

Psssst, RJ...take your pick - your parental unit or Forrester Creations.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #134 
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF WYATT AND QUINN!!!

They bicker and bicker and bicker and bicker more like an old married couple than mother and son. They remind me of a reverse version of Tangled -- where instead of keeping him locked away from the outside world for her own selfish benefit -- EvilMom pimps her hapless and naive child out to the highest ranking available Forrester/Logan scion for her own selfish benefit.

Now that this vile and greedy woman has somehow hooked the most valuable fish in the entire Forrester clan for herself so that Wyatt's purpose has been superseded, I really can't take one more scene of Quinn pretending she gives a shit that Wyatt's been cut loose. Not because I give a shit either -- but because I don't.

Their repetitive scene again contrasted so strongly with the Ridge/Eric scenes, which was kind of like the reverse (since I'm on this theme) of the Wyatt/Quinn scenes. Eric was helpless and childlike (appropriate since he's been acting like a self-absorbed toddler solely focused on keeping hold of that hazardous toy regardless of the extremely negative consequences for himself and everyone who loved him) and Ridge the protective parent trying his best to influence the uncomprehending child into seeing reason about the dangers of the toy. But at the same time, it's the wilfully ignorant child who holds all the power.

At least it was good to see one person give a shit about someone else's welfare. His scenes were really too short but TK gave a quietly powerful performance of a loving son in what he knows is likely an untenable position.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #135 
The toy analogy is perfect, Kathy!  That just about sums up what poor Ridge is trying to do - convince the child that the toy is going to really hurt him eventually, so he should give it up.  I'm pretty sure it won't work, but TK did a masterful job today showing his very real concern for his ungrateful OBA father.  Repetitive - that's an understatement!  Not sure how much more of that I can hear. Someone pointed out if Steffy divorces Wyatt, he will get 12.5% of FC in community property settlement.  Ouch! Not even to mention what percentage Quinn would/will get if OBA divorces her.  They have certainly muddied the water.  So complicated!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #136 
Ridge's perseverance is VERY attractive!

Ridge should ask the doc. to get a mental evaluation for Eric.Eric is defiant and

irresponsible...Ridge is informing him of the thousands of employees who depend on

the CEO. for their livelihood...and all Eric does is shake his head and mumble Quinn's

name...Eric's judgement is off...NOW and when he replaced Ridge's name with Quinn!

Ridge said it perfectly..."dad you are losing it!"

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #137 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
Ridge's perseverance is VERY attractive!

Ridge should ask the doc. to get a mental evaluation for Eric.Eric is defiant and

irresponsible...Ridge is informing him of the thousands of employees who depend on

the CEO. for their livelihood...and all Eric does is shake his head and mumble Quinn's

name...Eric's judgement is off...NOW and when he replaced Ridge's name with Quinn!

Ridge said it perfectly..."dad you are losing it!"

Yes, Eric has lost it - if he ever had it. While I've always enjoyed Eric/Ridge scenes, that has usually been because of Ridge acting like a son, not Eric acting like a father because his love is always so conditional. And while Eric is recovering from a serious medical condition, that hasn't stopped him from his usual vindictive attitude towards Ridge...even as Ridge touchingly humbled himself to Eric. Now it seems to me as if the only reason Eric married Quinn was out of spite, to really stick it to Ridge once and for all even if it ruined FC.

I loved the way Ridge told off Quinn today! "Golddigging ways" indeed! I don't buy her loving wife/understanding in-law schtick for a second and I'm so glad it was Ridge who got to tell her off the way I've wanted to see her told off from the first time I saw this  manipulative, homicidal character.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #138 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
The toy analogy is perfect, Kathy!  That just about sums up what poor Ridge is trying to do - convince the child that the toy is going to really hurt him eventually, so he should give it up.  I'm pretty sure it won't work, but TK did a masterful job today showing his very real concern for his ungrateful OBA father.  Repetitive - that's an understatement!  Not sure how much more of that I can hear. Someone pointed out if Steffy divorces Wyatt, he will get 12.5% of FC in community property settlement.  Ouch! Not even to mention what percentage Quinn would/will get if OBA divorces her.  They have certainly muddied the water.  So complicated!   

Sharon, since Steffy acquired her FC shares before she married the Wyner, then wouldn't they not be considered communal property for divorce purposes? Ditto Quinn/Eric/FC, unless something happened in a scene I missed or zoned out during. (Please dear Flying Spaghetti Monster -- tell me they wouldn't.)

Talky Tina put on quite the loving wife show today, but even though Eric had just continued to treat the only person in his sickroom who truly loves him -- his oldest son -- hideously coldly and cruelly, Ridge didn't emulate Eric's behavior lately and go sulk. Ridge put Quinn on notice in the most satisfyingly masterful way possible (to steal your word).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #139 
Ditto to your post, Christy!  I don't believe the psychopath either - not for one second & her little smirks give her away.  She's just enjoying reveling in Ridge's misery, IMO.  She's just one step above Sheila Carter to me.  Loved Ridge's 'Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn' - also loved him getting up in her space/face as he was leaving.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #140 
I thought OBA was going to attack Ridge! Eric had the audacity to call Quinn to

interrupt Ridge's visit...unbelievable! I wouldn't go back there anytime soon...make Eric

wonder what was my next move!

Eric is ill...but that does not give him a pass to be offensive...and having a hissy fit,

pulling tubes and summoning Quinn to his bedside to announce to Ridge that she is his

wife...Eric is having tantrums...he reminds me of disobedient kids who deliberately stop

breathing to get their way....pulling out his oxygen tube...really Eric... so classy and

becoming of a Forrester!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #141 
I said it before and I'll say it again...Eric is jealous of Ridge! Ridge had a young wife...

Eric wants a young wife...he doesn't care who she is or what she has done or what she

is capable of doing...Eric is putting the family and company in harms way...bringing

that unstable ,horrible, scheming woman into their lives!

She should go for a walk down the hill..where is a truck when you need it? LOL

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #142 
Amazing performance again today Thorsten...you just keep bringing it and bringing it and you are the master of chemistry.....

CherylVanover

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #143 
Thorsten is the most amazing actor I have ever seen.  It doesn't matter to me who he is paired with in the show or if he is even paired with someone.  I watch him because he's such a great actor and because he's so handsome he takes my breath away!!  Also, knowing that in real life he is a doting father and faithful partner to Susan makes me love him even more!!  Wish we could see him more!!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow.  If you love someone tell them and constantly show them.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #144 
Couldn't agree more with you Cheryl, he is such an amazing actor and person... gotta adore him !!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylVanover
Thorsten is the most amazing actor I have ever seen.  It doesn't matter to me who he is paired with in the show or if he is even paired with someone.  I watch him because he's such a great actor and because he's so handsome he takes my breath away!!  Also, knowing that in real life he is a doting father and faithful partner to Susan makes me love him even more!!  Wish we could see him more!!

You are so right, he is just the BEST!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #146 
There were several things that had me rewind over and over again today's episode...

who am I kidding...one captivating, sizzling incident...  sexy Ridge's KISS!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------

Thorsten is the best...Better than the REST!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #147 
Thorsten, that kiss was AMAZING! !! Thank you and Kelly for bringing the Bridge magic back. Can't wait for more of those incredible kisses ❤
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #148 
Originally Posted by CherylVanover

TK is every woman's unattainable dream!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #149 
OK, to get the kiss out of the way - Ridge could probably kiss Quinn and I'd enjoy it, so I'm not exactly objective much less analytical there. But it was the scenes leading up to the kiss that really interested me because they were so different from any other Ridge/Brooke scenes I've seen before, I appreciate the ones that take place on different levels, and the subtly intense (if that makes sense) build up leading to the kiss really worked for me....Ridge's reactions made it work. Brooke was fine, I am pretty neutral on her at the moment and in a way after the turmoil that was Caroline it's almost a relief.

It would be the height of irony if Ridge and Brooke put a reunion ahead of FC and Eric, who at one point tried to forcefully shove them back together to run FC, then had second thoughts about Quinn!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #150 
You are exactly right Christy.....this was a different Ridge and Brooke scene and I enjoyed the expect the unexpected Ridge kiss!!!! I actually loved it ......Where it leads we will see..... TK & KKL were excellent

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.