Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
I don't speak for you. I

I gave my opinion very nicely. I watch B&B for Thorsten because he is the best... Now have a wonderful day

If you are just  giving your opinion don't say ''we'' say ''I''.  

Have a nice day yourself.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88

Yea, Linsey is fantastic with Thorsten

Agreed.  Fantastic chemistry with Linsey and Thorsten. See no romantic chemistry with Thorsten and KKL. It feels awkard and as if they are trying too hard to make it seem natural. Writing doesn't help either. How are you supposed to be natural when writing is about scenes you were never in and have no recollection of?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #53 
I think you are very disrespectful on that board. We all support Thorsten not to argue here....

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tif4_Caridge

Agreed.  Fantastic chemistry with Linsey and Thorsten. See no romantic chemistry with Thorsten and KKL. It feels awkard and as if they are trying too hard to make it seem natural. Writing doesn't help either. How are you supposed to be natural when writing is about scenes you were never in and have no recollection of?

Don't make me remind you again.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #55 
I watch for good stories. I don't watch no matter what. If a character does something I find ridiculous, I will not put up with it. I will switch the channel and watch something better. I think its good for shows to know they have to earn viewer's trust instead of taking us for granted. That forces them to deliver a better product. If they know you will watch no matter what, why would they deliver a better product? 

Caridge was a great love story, passionate, romantic, strong. I was devastated when it suddenly ended and I don't like how Ridge and Caroline are acting ever since they broke up.  I don't like brooke and ridge, their scenes seem forced to me.  Not going to stick around if bridge reunites. I hope caridge picks up where they left of and try to make it work again. Renew their vows and maybe start working in another company, start a new line. So many things to do. 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsagirl
I watch for good stories. I don't watch no matter what. If a character does something I find ridiculous, I will not put up with it. I will switch the channel and watch something better. I think its good for shows to know they have to earn viewer's trust instead of taking us for granted. That forces them to deliver a better product. If they know you will watch no matter what, why would they deliver a better product? 

Caridge was a great love story, passionate, romantic, strong. I was devastated when it suddenly ended and I don't like how Ridge and Caroline are acting ever since they broke up.  I don't like brooke and ridge, their scenes seem forced to me.  Not going to stick around if bridge reunites. I hope caridge picks up where they left of and try to make it work again. Renew their vows and maybe start working in another company, start a new line. So many things to do. 

If you're only watching to see a pairing you like, then this board is not the place for you to post. This board is for fans of Thorsten Kaye to post about watching him, not to post negatively about not watching him.

Ta.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:

''We'' is you and Alina. Please don't speak for others. Many viewers choose to give their ratings when they feel the show deserves it, not no matter what.

FYI Alina can speak for me anytime. This is a board for Thorsten, as Kathy has repeatedly stated, not couples. I'll watch Thorsten work his magic with whatever partner the show puts him with. I may not always like the storyline, but will never stop watching the man!

Enjoy your day

Thanks Mon
salsagirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

If you're only watching to see a pairing you like, then this board is not the place for you to post. This board is for fans of Thorsten Kaye to post about watching him, not to post negatively about not watching him.

Ta.

Really? So you want people to come here and basically all say the same thing, about how everything  and everything is great? I thought this was a place for people to freely share their opinions and have a conversationabout what they want and don't want not having every word they say censored by a moderator.

I am going to send Thorsten a letter to cbs to ask him if this is how he really wants his board to be run, because i find it preposterous.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:

''We'' is you and Alina. Please don't speak for others. Many viewers choose to give their ratings when they feel the show deserves it, not no matter what.

I speak for myself but you and a handful of others apparently have deemed yourselves "many viewers" and have decided you are the majority? So who is actually speaking for others here? You've already insulted Bridge fans, Thorsten and now me and Sonya because we had the audacity to say we are happy to watch Thorsten with anyone!

You really need to dial it back some and you need to remember that this is Thorsten Kaye's board not a Linsey and Thorsten board, not a Caridge board.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Tif4_Caridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
I speak for myself but you and a handful of others apparently have deemed yourselves "many viewers" and have decided you are the majority? So who is actually speaking for others here? You've already insulted Bridge fans, Thorsten and now me and Sonya because we had the audacity to say we are happy to watch Thorsten with anyone! You really need to dial it back some and you need to remember that this is Thorsten Kaye's board not a Linsey and Thorsten board, not a Caridge board.

You came in here tellling people how and  what to post? Do this on your own board.  I am certainly not going to take any lessons from you. 
I certainly  don't know what millions of viewers who don't post on social media think, but i know what the majority of viewers posting on social media think, and majority does not watch no matter what neither do they like the current story. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:

Really? So you want people to come here and basically all say the same thing, about how everything  and everything is great? I thought this was a place for people to freely share their opinions and have a conversationabout what they want and don't want not having every word they say censored by a moderator.

I am going to send Thorsten a letter to cbs to ask him if this is how he really wants his board to be run, because i find it preposterous.

Great idea! I am going to send Thorsten a letter to cbs too. Lets see if he really wants  just ego booster posters or something deeper than that.  Depending on his answer i will know if i will keep posting here or not.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:

You came in here tellling people how and  what to post?

"I'llwatch Thorsten with ANYBODY and I have complete and total faith that no matter who Ridge is paired with, he will SUCCEED and flourish. I've watched him long enough to know this so IF B&B moves forward with Bridge; I have zero doubt that Thorsten will make it work. "

Interesting because that's a lot of I's in my original post.

What it looks like to me is that YOU don't want to hear anyone say that Caridge isn't the bestest, most popular couple ever and anyone who supports Thorsten's Ridge with anyone else gets shouted down and insulted.

Pfft...

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
You really need to dial it back some and you need to remember that this is Thorsten Kaye's board not a Linsey and Thorsten board, not a Caridge board.

It's a board with every TK pairing [smile] 

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:

Really? Which one of you?

Please read our 11-year-old rules before posting again:

Message Board Rules/Mission Statement

PLEASE READ: Etiquette Re Other Message Boards, Fan Groups, Etc.

Since I'm having trouble keeping up with your rapidly multiplying alters, consider this your second strike. One more and you're out.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:

WOW.......

Looks like BettyBoo stumbled across the wrong board, looking for a place to pimp her favorite couple.  Apparently, you didn't notice the name of this website?  Usually, the people who come here are loyal fans of TK, and we watch the shows that he's in BECAUSE HE'S IN THEM!  We may have differing opinions on storylines and shows, but we all agree on one thing......no matter what show it is, no matter what couple, if any, that he's a part of, we support HIM.  

If you're looking to promote a particular couple, may I suggest that you go back to all those many social media sites that are designed for couples, and stir up some trouble there!
And by the way, when you write that letter to Thorsten, please tell him I said hi!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #66 
Amen Anne!  Ditto to your post!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #67 
I sometimes wonder what would happen if Hamlet had lived,
Or if Ophelia had stayed away from the water...
Unfortunately that's not the play that was written for us.
Actors are soldiers, we march, we can choose the song we want to hum
or the size of our step along the way,
But the destination is not something we're consulted on
We show up and fight
Sometimes we win
Most times we fail
The only think we can control is how we treat the soldier next to us
Maybe her name is Linsey
Maybe KKL,
It really doesn't matter
What matters is that we have her back,
That we make her feel special
And talented
And strong
In magazines, in conversations
There is honour in that
We all have favorite battlegrounds
And maybe one day they'll send us back there
But for now...
The play's the thing
And we will bleed to make it real
...for you. Thorsten Kaye
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #68 
How beautifully put, Thorsten.  Thank you for your amazing words.  Sitting here riding out this hurricane -  very special reading your soulful poetry.  Thanks for keeping me company tonight.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #69 
Thanks for sharing those beautiful words with us Thorsten....

Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings22
I sometimes wonder what would happen if Hamlet had lived, Or if Ophelia had stayed away from the water... Unfortunately that's not the play that was written for us. Actors are soldiers, we march, we can choose the song we want to hum or the size of our step along the way, But the destination is not something we're consulted on We show up and fight Sometimes we win Most times we fail The only think we can control is how we treat the soldier next to us Maybe her name is Linsey Maybe KKL, It really doesn't matter What matters is that we have her back, That we make her feel special And talented And strong In magazines, in conversations There is honour in that We all have favorite battlegrounds And maybe one day they'll send us back there But for now... The play's the thing And we will bleed to make it real ...for you. Thorsten Kaye

AMEN !!!!!!!

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #71 
Love you! And I am truly super happy you are Ridge! You are doing an amazing job!! There couldn't be a better Ridge for me than you and I'm very happy to have u on BB!

And, for me, you and KKL are knocking it out the park! It sure wasn't easy to get in this whole Bridge thing with all the history there, but u 2 r making an incredible job and I enjoy watching it every second and I am super excited to c more of that!

Lots of love, Katja, a Day 1 B&B viewer!
Dreamdy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja_TeamBridge
Love you! And I am truly super happy you are Ridge! You are doing an amazing job!! There couldn't be a better Ridge for me than you and I'm very happy to have u on BB!

And, for me, you and KKL are knocking it out the park! It sure wasn't easy to get in this whole Bridge thing with all the history there, but u 2 r making an incredible job and I enjoy watching it every second and I am super excited to c more of that!

Lots of love, Katja, a Day 1 B&B viewer!

Totally agree, you are so right. And I hope thorsten know this!!!

Denny, also a day 1 bb viewer
emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
I sometimes wonder what would happen if Hamlet had lived, Or if Ophelia had stayed away from the water... Unfortunately that's not the play that was written for us. Actors are soldiers, we march, we can choose the song we want to hum or the size of our step along the way, But the destination is not something we're consulted on We show up and fight Sometimes we win Most times we fail The only think we can control is how we treat the soldier next to us Maybe her name is Linsey Maybe KKL, It really doesn't matter What matters is that we have her back, That we make her feel special And talented And strong In magazines, in conversations There is honour in that We all have favorite battlegrounds And maybe one day they'll send us back there But for now... The play's the thing And we will bleed to make it real ...for you. Thorsten Kaye
AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #74 
Oh Thorsten that was beautiful and they are very lucky ladies!!!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
We show up and fight
Sometimes we win
Most times we fail
Maybe her name is Linsey Maybe KKL, It really doesn't matter
And talented
And strong
There is honour in that
But for now... The play's the thing
And we will bleed to make it real ...
for you. Thorsten Kaye

Thank you....and I don't think you ever fail.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:

As always, the voice of reason and perspective.
Thank you!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
We show up and fight
Sometimes we win
Most times we fail
Maybe her name is Linsey
Maybe KKL,
It really doesn't matter
And talented
And strong
There is honour in that
But for now...
The play's the thing
And we will bleed to make it real
...for you. Thorsten Kaye

Ahhhh, eloquent and thoughtful as always! Just two of the numerous reasons I will always admire and support you!

Thanks T, you're the best!

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #78 
Very true Kathy. He is amazing.... He share his beautiful talent with us, that's all it matters....

emilymoonbeam

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #79 
Thank you for addressing what has upset many people, including myself. While I'm not surprised by your viewpoint, it's comforting to hear directly from you. Even when storylines become outlandish, what keeps a person invested in a continuing drama is the ability of the actors to convey real human emotions and reactions to the situations presented. The extent to which viewers can identify with the inner journey of a character determines how well they can suspend reality and become emotionally caught up in the story. You and Linsey sold the story of Ridge and Caroline through your exceptional performances, which transcended the writing. When characters begin behaving in ways that render them almost unrecognizable, the audience feels stunned and betrayed. Since you assumed the role of Ridge, you have developed the character into someone with many more layers. It's incomprehensible that he would ever return to Brooke. He has outgrown the relationship. The Caroline/Thomas relationship is truly offensive. I will not watch while either of those relationships exist. I have enjoyed everything that you and Linsey have accomplished together. You have brought magic to the screen.
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:

Perfect!

Thanks, TK.......classy, as always.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #81 
The board was too quiet for a while and then a storm of opinions  broke out!

I am honoured that you took the time to calm the waters...thank you for your

presence!

You are a great man and phenomenal actor....much success!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #82 
If you don't want to watch if Ridge isn't in your favored pairing (which is up to B&B), that's entirely up to you, but announcing it here really feels a slap in the face, especially after I just posted that the purpose of this board is to discuss Thorsten's work -- NOT to discuss not watching it. Any further such announcements should be posted elsewhere.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #83 

I am stunned and saddened that Thorsten has to come to his own board to defend his work and those he works with.  I am even more stunned to see the discussion continuing after his moderators specifically asked it to stop.

To me, Thorsten is much more than half of any couple.  I come here to read about his work and see what other projects he has going on.  I do not post much, mostly because I find off-putting those that have only to promote a specific couple and boil the discussion down to the pairing rather than the wonderful work he does, regardless of the story or who he is sharing the screen with.  

TK, you are a true gentleman.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLaw

I am stunned and saddened that Thorsten has to come to his own board to defend his work and those he works with.  I am even more stunned to see the discussion continuing after his moderators specifically asked it to stop.

To me, Thorsten is much more than half of any couple.  I come here to read about his work and see what other projects he has going on.  I do not post much, mostly because I find off-putting those that have only to promote a specific couple and boil the discussion down to the pairing rather than the wonderful work he does, regardless of the story or who he is sharing the screen with.  

TK, you are a true gentleman.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

AMEN and thank you!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
AMEN and thank you!

Ditto!

I should have waited a little longer to post! Erica, you said it all.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #86 
It is really sad for him to read all this negative comments......while he gives his very best every day and shares his talent with us. Nobody is forced to watch, if you don't wanna watch because of the story it's your choice.... I watch because Thorsten is an amazing actor, he draws us literally in, whatever story line he is in. I support him 100%. Leave all this negativity out, it's disturbing and not right!!!!!
There is twtter and FB if you root for couples but here we root for THORSTEN

Wishing everybody a nice and safe weekend

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
It is really sad for him to read all this negative comments......while he gives his very best every day and shares his talent with us. Nobody is forced to watch, if you don't wanna watch because of the story it's your choice.... I watch because Thorsten is an amazing actor, he draws us literally in, whatever story line he is in. I support him 100%. Leave all this negativity out, it's disturbing and not right!!!!! There is twtter and FB if you root for couples but here we root for THORSTEN Wishing everybody a nice and safe weekend

Thanks, Sonya! I loved what you said, too.

At the Maryland shore for the w/e and it's supposed to get stormy later but maybe not as stormy as it's been around here, LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #88 
Nice enjoy the weekend Kathy....watch out for the storm!!!!!

Katja_TeamBridge

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Thanks, Sonya! I loved what you said, too.

At the Maryland shore for the w/e and it's supposed to get stormy later but maybe not as stormy as it's been around here, LOL.

Stay safe!!!
Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #90 
I can't say I love the storylines on B&B, and I think the writing is pretty atrocious, but I'll watch any day TK is on, with whatever pairing.  I've been watching him for so long and I'm not about to give up now.
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #91 
Good evening ladies!

I don't interact very often with this site much anymore, but I do peek in now and then! I guess I've never really felt like part of this group, probably because I've only been a fan since December of 2013 and the majority of you have followed him for years! (I know, my loss, right?) I want to say that I do appreciate this site and for you allowing me to creep in once in awhile to see what's happening with our favorite actor!

I have watched B&B since the beginning and yes I am one of those that don't want another Brooke and Ridge pairing, but that's not for me to say! And yes, I am one of those that can't let CaRidge go either! I do know that B&B made the best decision by recasting Thorsten Kaye as Ridge! I seriously didn't think it would work after watching Ronn Moss for years, but I must say OH MY GOD!! That man has made me love him from the time he stepped out of the car at the Forrester mansion!

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to put my two cents in!

Mr. Thorsten Kaye, if you read this, meeting you is at the top of my bucket list! I love you and your wonderful acting and can't wait to see "But Deliver Us From Evil"!!!!! Professor Haberman better not die like Carl did in "Animal"!![wink]

❤️❤️Go Buckeyes❤️❤️

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Katbert

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisie
I can't say I love the storylines on B&B, and I think the writing is pretty atrocious, but I'll watch any day TK is on, with whatever pairing.  I've been watching him for so long and I'm not about to give up now.

I'm with you Maisie,  The storylines may be awful and the pairings not what I want, but if it keeps TK on my screen, I'm there!  I tuned into B&B because of him, just as I tuned into Smash, after my six-year love affair with Zach Slater.  Heck, I'd tune in to watch him read the phone book or even roll up his sleeves.  I'm that smitten (and I'm not ashamed to say so).
Marja1

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #93 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Good evening ladies! I don't interact very often with this site much anymore, but I do peek in now and then! I guess I've never really felt like part of this group, probably because I've only been a fan since December of 2013 and the majority of you have followed him for years! (I know, my loss, right?) I want to say that I do appreciate this site and for you allowing me to creep in once in awhile to see what's happening with our favorite actor! I have watched B&B since the beginning and yes I am one of those that don't want another Brooke and Ridge pairing, but that's not for me to say! And yes, I am one of those that can't let CaRidge go either! I do know that B&B made the best decision by recasting Thorsten Kaye as Ridge! I seriously didn't think it would work after watching Ronn Moss for years, but I must say OH MY GOD!! That man has made me love him from the time he stepped out of the car at the Forrester mansion! Anyway, thank you for allowing me to put my two cents in! Mr. Thorsten Kaye, if you read this, meeting you is at the top of my bucket list! I love you and your wonderful acting and can't wait to see "But Deliver Us From Evil"!!!!! You better not die like Carl did in "Animal"!![wink] ❤️❤️Go Buckeyes❤️❤️

Totally Agree !!!

* Marja  -  The Netherlands *
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #94 
That man has made me love him from the time he stepped out of the car at the

Forrester mansion!

Melanie...you have hit on the nail...and OUT of the park!!!!!!

TK is phenomenal ! I didn't follow his earlier career either (my loss too!) but

thanks to this AMAZING board and the wonderful work of the AMAZING Kathy and

Christy, I have caught up to speed and relished every moment!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #95 
I never really watched the show until Thorsten arrived, he sure caught me eye & took my heart. And yes I haven't followed his career either unfortunally, Sweden don't have all soaps. But I know he is an amazing actor, the best actor because i've seen it on B&B. And as he said we all have our favorite battlegrounds and mine is CaRidge.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #96 
I was hoping that Eric wouldn't remember Quinn when he came to - kinda like Liam in reverse. She only got Liam because he was brain damaged, so it would be karmic if she lost Eric for the same reason. But then, it would just be prolonging the inevitable, when Eric takes whatever his revenge is on Ridge...so I'm also rooting for that truck to make an encore...or a crazed clown, or a giant meteor, I'm not particular. I'm just so sick and tired of this show turning rapists into poor widdle victims.
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I'm just so sick and tired of this show turning rapists into poor widdle victims.

AMEN!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #98 
so now that Quinn has the power...the reign of terror will probably begin!Maybe if he

doesn't remember signing the power over to her...Carter has a case !That  spawn of

Quinn...I never liked wyIDIOT and the way he spoke to Ridge today... he needs to go 

to SP.kennels and never come back!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thorsten is the best...BETTER than the REST!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #99 
New pic from Thorsten and Jacob at the Paley Center in Beverly Hills for CBS 30 years anniversary, they both look stunning.... don't they, same suit same shirt

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #100 
Love LG photobombing the pic! She probably wanted be in the picture too, Poor thing! ❤️

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.