Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 11 of 11     «   Prev   8   9   10   11
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #501 
thanks Sharon!

It's a shame that TPTB decided to portray tommy as such a PAIN to Ridge and not an

ally to stand with him against the MAYA duet and the PIG ! I would have preferred

those interactions than the babies s/l at this point in these relationships, what is the

hurry to have children anyway, CaRidge is a couple only months!

The PORTAIT loves scene will live forever in my heart... sooooooo romantic!!!!!

TK ,you take us to heaven with your romanticism ...I'm losing my train of

thought ... where was I...  babies  is plot driven to only have them tucked away in

daycares or boarding schools like RJ, never to see them again... I loved seeing Ridge

with RJ !

IMO,watching Caroline and Ridge and his two children working together as a united

front fending off MAYA and PIG interference would be also very entertaining !

After a long days work CaRidge would seek refuge at the love loft and then...

sculpting and painting love sessions...

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #502 
And his schedule specifc with all the flying back and forth and the constant time change. He will be back next, so will Caridge and we all can't wait.......love them ❤️

ITA Sonya,TK is a very special man, being with his family is so important to him, one of

the many reasons we all admire him!

I wish B&B could shoot some scenes in Connecticut, they have been in Dubai!

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #503 
Oh, man i can't even remember when CaRidge were on last time, seriously! Does anyone know???? Or does anybody remember???? To long without them that's for sure! I don't even watch the show without TK or LG!

Malin,it has been TOO long!!!!!!!!!!!! you know I watch the RIDGEless episodes on the off chance he may make a cameo... or

someone says his name!LOL

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #504 
Ewwwwwwww!!!  From the "doctor" interrogating Nicole about her sex life in front of St. Maya and pRicky, to Creepass stalking unparticular Ivy, to Zende manipulating Nicole, it was just one big creepshow!

Ridge and Caroline were last on on 10/27/15 (I know that because I checked the our videos list). Hurry back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #505 
Well if I'm already grossed out by today's episode of B&B! Thomas continues to be the creeper that he's always been! Looks like a connection starting to sprout for the two cousins! Yuck!!!!!

Pam's party looks cute for an elementary student, but not for a group of adults! Nothing against the actress, but her character is a bit over the top! She absolutely drives me nuts!

Really all in all, the past few episodes have been "Yawn City" without Ridge and Carolne! I know they need time off, but they make the show interesting and watchable!

I miss you Thorsten!!!!!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #506 
The doctor seems to be the only person who is genuinely concerned about Nicole's welfare and sees the reality of the situation. 

Papa Avant`s poisoning the young and inexperienced Zende who doesn't understand the meaning of love. Hopefully he will stop before continuing something he will regret later.

I almost fall off my chair laughing at the creeper "saving" Ivy.

Perhaps Ridge and Caroline is spending halloween night at the malibu mansion. I really wish writers will show it next Monday even though the chance is slim.  

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #507 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
The doctor seems to be only one of the very few people who is genuinely concerned about Nicole and sees the reality of the situation. 

Papa Avant`s poisoning the young and inexperienced Zende who doesn't understand the meaning of love. Hopefully he will stop before continuing something he will regret later.

I almost fall off my chair laughing at the creeper "saving" Ivy.

Perhaps Ridge and Caroline is spending halloween night at the malibu mansion. I really wish writers will show it next Monday even though the chance is slim.  

I'd love to see a scene with CaRidge being at home and talk baby names and maybe that they probably will have to move to a proper house and Ridge reading poetry for them. Wouldn't that be something? We are not picky [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #508 
Christy, Melanie, ITA with everything you said!  Since TK's Ridge never got any time with Stephanie, TPTB could have done wonders by giving Pam a chance to be Ridge's "Myrtle", instead, they have ruined her for me to the point that I don't find her amusing/funny/entertaining/interesting any more.  At best, she is (not to mention Charlie is too) a waste of precious screen time that could have been utilized for characters with active storylines, at worst, she is just annoying!  As much as I would have loved watching Ridge and Caroline play dress-up, I am SO GLAD they didn't waste TK's precious time for THIS dud of a party [wink]

BTW, I have a question for the dialog writer: So far, how many times has the creep been exactly where Ivy has needed her?  [rolleyes]

On a lighter note, Carter could have done without that costume, he could have simply painted the logo on his chest, LOL.

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #509 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Christy, Melanie, ITA with everything you said!  Since TK's Ridge never got any time with Stephanie, TPTB could have done wonders by giving Pam a chance to be Ridge's "Myrtle", instead, they have ruined her for me to the point that I don't find her amusing/funny/entertaining/interesting any more.  At best, she is (not to mention Charlie is too) a waste of precious screen time that could have been utilized for characters with active storylines, at worst, she is just annoying!  As much as I would have loved watching Ridge and Caroline play dress-up, I am SO GLAD they didn't waste TK's precious time for THIS dud of a party [wink]

BTW, I have a question for the dialog writer: So far, how many times has the creep been exactly where Ivy has needed her?  [rolleyes]

On a lighter note, Carter could have done without that costume, he could have simply painted the logo on his chest, LOL.

I'm with you on the annoying Pam and Charlie bit! And yes, an absolute waste of time! I think we could stand to see more Thorsten[wink]

I was thinking the same thing about Ivy's comment on Thomas' being exactly where she needs him at exactly the right time. Did we miss something??? Looks like the show is really pushing that story! I'm not into incest, but whatever keeps him away from Caroline and Ridge!! I only watch because of Thorsten and Linsey! When they're gone, I'm gone!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #510 
Quote:
Christy, Melanie, ITA with everything you said!  Since TK's Ridge never got any time with Stephanie, TPTB could have done wonders by giving Pam a chance to be Ridge's "Myrtle", instead, they have ruined her for me to the point that I don't find her amusing/funny/entertaining/interesting any more.  At best, she is (not to mention Charlie is too) a waste of precious screen time that could have been utilized for characters with active storylines, at worst, she is just annoying! 

ITA, but least she didn't skimp on the Halloween candy! What was with that tiny bowl of it that St. Maya was holding like it was gonna bite her? What cheapskates!

sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #511 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
Quote:

I'm with you on the annoying Pam and Charlie bit! And yes, an absolute waste of time! I think we could stand to see more Thorsten[wink] I was thinking the same thing about Ivy's comment on Thomas' being exactly where she needs him at exactly the right time. Did we miss something??? Looks like the show is really pushing that story! I'm not into incest, but whatever keeps him away from Caroline and Ridge!! I only watch because of Thorsten and Linsey! When they're gone, I'm gone!

Didn't he try to help her to get the lead model position sometimes before? Boosting her confidence about lingering modeling could be another one [rolleyes] 
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #512 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm with you on the annoying Pam and Charlie bit! And yes, an absolute waste of time! I think we could stand to see more Thorsten[wink] I was thinking the same thing about Ivy's comment on Thomas' being exactly where she needs him at exactly the right time. Did we miss something??? Looks like the show is really pushing that story! I'm not into incest, but whatever keeps him away from Caroline and Ridge!! I only watch because of Thorsten and Linsey! When they're gone, I'm gone!

Didn't he try to help her to get the lead model position sometimes before? Boosting her confidence about lingering modeling could be another one [rolleyes] 

Yes, I suppose you're right! I forgot about those!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #513 
We defiantly miss seeing Caridge. Would of been fun if Ridge and Caroline dressed up as well for Halloween.... Bonnie&Clyde maybe....
Looking forward to an active Caridge week!!!!
Sonya

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #514 
Quote:

Not really, the only reason he proposed for her to be the new face of FC was because she had "THE VIDEO" (gosh, I am so relieved to not have to hear those two words out of Ivy's mouth any more) of Steffy/Aly.  As for boosting her confidence, he is only doing it so HE can ogle her in that skimpy lingerie, after having imagined her in it.

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #515 
, I am SO GLAD they didn't waste TK's precious time for THIS dud of a party [wink]

ICAM, Searose, and given TK weekly flight from LA and his home, I would be very

happy to endure a couple of days a week without him as difficult as that would be to

bear but maybe that way he could tape his scenes in one week for the month and fly

less... I'm probably making no producing/taping sense but one can try!

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #516 
I am ready to get this week started! Hopefully some Ridge, Caroline and CaRidge! The show is soooo boring without them! In between watching football this weekend, I've had a bit of a CaRidge marathon going on! Not too many good college football games on this since my Buckeyes have a bye week and the news of our starting QB arrested for OVI! Just perfect[frown] I'm a diehard football fan, but I'll take Ridge(Thorsten) and CaRidge over it any day!![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #517 
Quote:
I am ready to get this week started! Hopefully some Ridge, Caroline and CaRidge! The show is soooo boring without them! In between watching football this weekend, I've had a bit of a CaRidge marathon going on! Not too many good college football games on this since my Buckeyes have a bye week and the news of our starting QB arrested for OVI! Just perfect[frown] I'm a diehard football fan, but I'll take Ridge(Thorsten) and CaRidge over it any day!![wink]

At least we know that they will be on Friday, at least there are spoiler pics, so that ups the chances! - but last week learned that just because Ridge is mentioned in the daily cable guide, it doesn't mean he'll be on [burnup].

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #518 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

At least we know that they will be on Friday, at least there are spoiler pics, so that ups the chances! - but last week learned that just because Ridge is mentioned in the daily cable guide, it doesn't mean he'll be on [burnup].

I'm excited to see them and their reaction to the ultrasound!! Yeah, I was so disappointed to see Ridge wasn't on that day![frown] I hope we don't have to see much of the bug eyed pervert!!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #519 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm excited to see them and their reaction to the ultrasound!! Yeah, I was so disappointed to see Ridge wasn't on that day![frown] I hope we don't have to see much of the bug eyed pervert!!

I'm also excited about that Melanie and that will totally be the best thing on the entire week! Well if NOT ThomASS dress up as a doctor and sniff at the hospital! Seriously he is everywhere i cannot rewind because he is like in every scene lmao! I'm happy that he start hanging with Ivy now!

The show is seriously not worth watching without our babies!! Spoilers say that Eric is going to ask to move back into the Forrester mansion. Now that might be worth watching! I think she should! Maybe Ridge and Caroline will move into Brooke's mansion?? They are going to need more room for the baby[wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
sweetautumn

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #520 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm also excited about that Melanie and that will totally be the best thing on the entire week! Well if NOT ThomASS dress up as a doctor and sniff at the hospital! Seriously he is everywhere i cannot rewind because he is like in every scene lmao! I'm happy that he start hanging with Ivy now!

Nah, Thomas is in deep with his "winning Ivy's love" campaign. Is that ironic? He is like a predator let out of cage this time. At least with Caroline, he approached her under the guise of friendship and pretend to be the confident/brother figure. With Ivy, he shows his true colours. 
Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #521 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nah, Thomas is in deep with his "winning Ivy's love" campaign. Is that ironic? He is like a predator let out of cage this time. At least with Caroline, he approached her under the guise of friendship and pretend to be the confident/brother figure. With Ivy, he shows his true colours. 

As long as Thomas leaves Ridge and Caroline alone, he can have Ivy! His character is really something else though. He thinks he can have anyone or do anything and there will be no consequences! I believe Ridge told him that! When he first came to town he was a jerk to his dad and has continued that! He is so out of control!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #522 
... Tommy  to Ivy " oh , I see an engagement ring, no, oh, I see a wedding ring ,no ? "

something along those lines since I delete Ridgeless episodes...

...apparently, the only way to stop tommy in his tracks are RINGS, he is laughable

and  ridiculous!!!!!!LOL

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #523 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
... Tommy  to Ivy " oh , I see an engagement ring, no, oh, I see a wedding ring ,no ? "

something along those lines since I delete Ridgeless episodes...

...apparently, the only way to stop tommy in his tracks are RINGS, he is laughable

and  ridiculous!!!!!!LOL

That sounds right! I deleted mine too! If it doesn't have TK in it, it's not worth keeping[wink]

And yeah, Thomas seriously does not know the definition of "BOUNDARIES"! Someone needs to beat the hell out of him!

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #524 
 Someone needs to beat the hell out of him!

It's a darn shame PIG doesn't have a daughter !  Melanie, like the old saying goes"good

things come to those who wait" so when the misunderstanding is revealed ,uncle PIG 

the Bill will be more than happy to rearrange  tommy's nose, I can't wait !! LOL

Melanie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #525 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegaze
 Someone needs to beat the hell out of him!

It's a darn shame PIG doesn't have a daughter !  Melanie, like the old saying goes"good

things come to those who wait" so when the misunderstanding is revealed ,uncle PIG 

the Bill will be more than happy to rearrange  tommy's nose, I can't wait !! LOL

I have always quoted that to my kids!! I agree $Bill is not going to be a happy camper! I'm not a fan of Billy Boy, but I will be that day! It better happen too!! He can rearrange ThomASS' nose or punch him in those big ass eyes!![wink]

Thorsten Kaye!❤️❤️
CaRidge!❤️❤️
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #526 

Ridge doesn't want to disclose the "misunderstanding" to protect  Caroline's

reputation and the child from his immature, pompous son  ... Ridge is

wonderful !!!!...but once it is established the child is CaRidge's or even if the baby is

Toomy's..

IMO, Caroline and Ridge should tell Brooke... she is always snooping...I think

that's her new position at FC... busybody... in everybody's business...snoop here,

squint there ,so annoying,I think she's having problems with her contact lenses!LOL 

Brooke will be very empathetic of Caroline's impulsive ,desperate choice of

consuming the pills to dull her heartache after Ridge ended things

with Caroline ,which led to her inhibitions compromised ... Brooke had an affair and

got pregnant by PIG when Ridge divorced her after reaching his limits with her

shenanigans ...texting Deacon while she was on honeymoon with Ridge....REALLY!!!

IMO,Brooke is suffering the early onset of senility...she... was... on.. .honeymoon

with Ridge Super STUD and she texts dickhead

Deacon..UNBELIEVABLE!!!!....anyway, she will definitely

appreciate how the loss of Ridge's love can cause the woman to lose her MIND!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #527 
Probably no CaRidge today as well!? So take a look at this instead [wink]

LG's 2 new hilarious Dubsmashes! Lmao!

https://instagram.com/p/9p4amsCpNM/

https://instagram.com/p/9p4l_7CpNa/

Have a good day ladies [wink]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #528 
  Ridge is back!!....1hour and 45 loooooooong minutes until Ridgeness!!!!!!

I just can't understand why the "magazine PIG mogul "has nothing else to do than be a

pest at a FC meeting... if only Ridge could tell him ... GET THE HELL OUT

and don't forget that dead skunk on your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.