Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 11     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #251 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetautumn
Are those results from this month? 

I did some research on surrogacy. According to California Surrogacy Laws, the age requirement are between the ages of 21 and 42. Is Nicole even 21 yet? 

The results are from the CBS SID magazine from 2 weeks ago, so it was published at the end of September. I do hope they name them Caroline & Ridge Forrester next time, like they do with all the other married couples.

I don't think they ever mentioned Nicole's age specifically, just that she was in college when she first showed up. I doubt that it will be an issue though, a character's age could be changed at any time for a story. [smile]

A baby switch was my first thought when I first read about the Raya storyline but wouldn't the Raya baby have darker skin? I read an article about it and there's a one in a million chance for an interracial couple to have a white baby.
Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #252 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
HOT DAMN!  Thorsten was given the GOLD STAR in the latest SID issue.   So fucking WELL DESERVED.  His performances last week were brilliant and I'm thrilled it's being acknowledged in the magazine. 

Congrats Thorsten!  BRAVO!  [bowing]  [clap]

So well deserved! I can't wait to get my copy now.
SOD should also name him performer of the week. I would say the year but they don't have that section yet, lol.

The scenes were amazing and I'm so glad B&B finally gave Thorsten the material to really show off his talents. [clap]
Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #253 
LG interview; talking about how much she loves CaRidge and about her cancer and cancer awareness.

https://m.mixcloud.com/matthewrolland1993/the-matthew-rolland-show-week-102/

Research; Callie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #254 
I think that Brooke is going to keep Ridge's secret because she doesn't want to

jeopardise any chance of having him back in her bed...NOT  and she did keep

hush even to her beloved spawn ,pRicky ,about Ridge's temporary loss of design.

It will be "creepo" tommy we have to worry about  because Caroline told him she

was concerned so even if he doesn't know about the vasectomy ,tommy will be

suspicious the baby is his and will slither back and cause havoc but it will be

confirmed she was pregnant before the rape !!!!

... and on a very important note, and not shallow at all, Anne,Thorsten looks

marvelous in any shirt ,blue, white, dark blue, light grey, dark grey... too bad is very

busy, entertaining us and being the greatest dad and husband because if he put his

name to a shirt brand, production wouldn't keep up with the orders!!!!

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #255 
Quote:
HOT DAMN!  Thorsten was given the GOLD STAR in the latest SID issue.   So fucking WELL DESERVED.  His performances last week were brilliant and I'm thrilled it's being acknowledged in the magazine. 

Congrats Thorsten!  BRAVO!  [bowing]  [clap]

Hope this works!

[goldstar110215]

That was wonderful to read. That was an awesome scene. Thanks 4 posting.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #256 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin88
LG interview; talking about how much she loves CaRidge and about her cancer and cancer awareness. https://m.mixcloud.com/matthewrolland1993/the-matthew-rolland-show-week-102/ Research; Callie
Thanks Malin88 and Callie for the link.  Nice interview, I expected a brief couple of minutes, and it was over 16 minutes long.  For those who are not interested in listening to the music etc., FF 27 minutes into the show.  Too bad UK is so far behind that they have just aired Hope's baby shower, so LG could not talk about the past so many months, or the current s/l.  The fact that this was airing at the hospital, and LG was talking about her own lymphoma recovery, made it more special. 
I hope Heather Tom will also be talking (being interviewed next week) about Ridge because of the UK timeline [wink]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #257 
Yes Caroline, it makes ME panic too that Brooke is aware of the V, but if you don't calm down, you are going to freaking blow this whole thing and fuck up not only yours and the baby's lives, but also Ridge's!  Gosh, I can't think of a better choice to make than to put my full faith and my fate in Ridge's gorgeous hands!  Here is a man willing to do take on the emotionally formidable task of raising his grandchild as his own, a child that is result of his brat having raped his wife, and you want to panic about Brooke and Charlotte and everyone else instead of focusing on him and giving him time to figure things out?

Can't wait for the Ridge/Steffy scenes tomorrow.......  and the way Caroline looked at the end, I am SO afraid of Steffy figuring out at least a part of the puzzle [Paranoid_anim]

I still can't believe the selfishness of RAYA!  pRicky thinks twins would be fun!  Would they be fun for Nicole to carry?  pRicky thinks "it is only 9 months".  Would Nicole's body/emotions go back to normal the day she drops that baby or those babies?  Not to mention the process that begins long before those "9 months"!  Zende sounds more sensible and practical than any of NIRAYA!  The worst part?  Their baby s/l is already taking up a whole lot more time than Ridge and Caroline's [rolleyes]

On the shallow side, yes Anne, Ridge looks extra yummy in a blue shirt (don't forget those curls), a blue of any shade, or like bluegaze said, ANY color shirt, or dare I say, especially so in no shirt at all [wink]

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #258 
Yesterday I felt anxious for Ridge, today I felt even uneasier, and again that was due to TK's performance of a tense but determined Ridge. As TK plays him, Ridge is such an intelligent, perceptive man that you know Ridge knows in his heart of hearts that even with the strongest and best of intentions that he has, such a significant secret as Caroline's baby's paternity will never let him and Caroline rest, even if they can manage to keep it to themselves. Caroline is already beginning to break under the strain, which means it's up to Ridge to allay her fears while trying to hide his own from her... I wonder how long he can hold her together, without losing it himself, especially now that there are both Steffy and Brooke to deal with.

Couldn't help thinking that it's Ridge and Caroline who should move to Paris at least until they can discuss Caroline's pregnancy with more comfort... away from prying eyes and nosy noses and cupped ears. I could go for some phony studio Paris scenes! Sigh.

Anyway, if tough to watch in the way that watching reality rear its ugly head is always tough to watch, I still loved the real feel of things today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #259 
This is painful to watch!  When this blows up and we know it will...something tells me that the one who will suffer the most will be Ridge.  I don't see this secret being a secret very long though.  Caroline looks like she's about to vomit in every scene...and I don't mean due to morning sickness either.  She just doesn't seem very convincing when she says she's on board with keeping the secret and Ridge can't do it alone...so something has got to give and when it does...yeah Ridge will be the one getting punched, figuratively and probably literally too.

Speaking of morning sickness...I'm betting Caroline will have a very public case of it pretty soon and this will blow the lid off the secret, at least where Brooke is concerned.  [frown]

Ridge's reaction to just seeing pictures of Thomas/Caroline together was heartbreaking. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #260 
Thorsten,
Take a look at this please! Yay! Congrats!

http://welovesoaps.com/
Research: Callie

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #261 
Malin, where is that poll from?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #262 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Malin, where is that poll from?

It's from;

http://welovesoaps.com/

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #263 
Quote:
Thorsten, Take a look at this please! Yay! Congrats! Research: Callie

Thanks for the result Malin [smile]

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #264 
Awesome results. Both number 2 I am not surprised. Poor Ridge and Caroline fighting so hard to keep their emotions and feelings under control. A pregnancy should be the happiest moment in a couples life, but CaRidge is not able to live that and that's sad. I hope this story turns around soon. Great acting again and again. So much emotions involved and they facial expressions says it all!!!
Sonyaanita

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #265 
Kathy, Ridge and Caroline SHOULD go away till they figure things out and she calms down.  If they don't want to go far, heck, I would be happy if they went back to that house in Malibu, bittersweet as it may be, just so they are left alone to decide what to say to the world.  I simply don't understand Caroline being so uncomfortable with the secrets when there is so much at stake.  This is a two-fold secret, of rape and paternity.  What does she expect?  If they tell the whole truth about why ASS was shipped off, RIDGE's SON will be known to be a rapist.  If they don't elaborate and Brooke finds out she is pregnant, she will look like a cheater.  Besides, does she WANT the rapist to come running back, claiming that child?  She is all over the map with worries.  She is worried how they will keep the secret from Brooke.  She is worried how they will convince everyone at FC about ASS being needed in Paris.  She is worried about Ridge's relationship with his worthless son and about him being forgiven.  I don't want the forgiveness to come that easy.  Sadly, his words to Ridge about "no child of mine will... blah... blah..." have been haunting me since the moment he spouted them, and I am hoping against hope that he will never come within a mile of this child [sigh]

If only Caroline could pop some of those anti-anxiety pills now [rolleyes]

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #266 
Quote:
Quote:
Thorsten, Take a look at this please! Yay! Congrats! Research: Callie

Thanks for the result Malin [smile]

Yes Kathy, it is the result for weekly polls from We Love Soap site. They post weekly polls every Friday which last until the next Monday (This week's poll will be posted tomorrow) They are legit since everyone can only vote once per day.

You're welcome hun! [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #267 

tommyASS assault on Our Ridge's beautiful face ,as painful as it was to see ,is the

one thing that helps steer everyone away from the horrible truth!

His violent lack of control is more than enough reason to send him to Paris!!!

searose,that shirt is so fine on Ridge and yes ,shirtless Ridge is sooooooooooo fine!!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #268 
Quote:

Yes Kathy, it is the result for weekly polls from We Love Soap site. They post weekly polls every Friday which last until the next Monday (This week's poll will be posted tomorrow) They are legit since everyone can only vote once per day.

I have my doubts about that, but they extend to all polls. In any event, since we have a polls folder that's already designated for polls discussion, I'd like to ask that polls info be posted there from now on, and reserve this folder for discussion about Ridge on B&B. Thanks.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #269 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Kathy, Ridge and Caroline SHOULD go away till they figure things out and she calms down.  If they don't want to go far, heck, I would be happy if they went back to that house in Malibu, bittersweet as it may be, just so they are left alone to decide what to say to the world.  I simply don't understand Caroline being so uncomfortable with the secrets when there is so much at stake.  This is a two-fold secret, of rape and paternity.  What does she expect?  If they tell the whole truth about why ASS was shipped off, RIDGE's SON will be known to be a rapist.  If they don't elaborate and Brooke finds out she is pregnant, she will look like a cheater.  Besides, does she WANT the rapist to come running back, claiming that child?  She is all over the map with worries.  She is worried how they will keep the secret from Brooke.  She is worried how they will convince everyone at FC about ASS being needed in Paris.  She is worried about Ridge's relationship with his worthless son and about him being forgiven.  I don't want the forgiveness to come that easy.  Sadly, his words to Ridge about "no child of mine will... blah... blah..." have been haunting me since the moment he spouted them, and I am hoping against hope that he will never come within a mile of this child [sigh]

If only Caroline could pop some of those anti-anxiety pills now [rolleyes]

Searose, thank you for that very concise summary! There were so many undercurrents, crosscurrents and countercurrents today that my brain just couldn't seem to sort out all the overlapping issues to even comment on anything because there is just so much going on, and none of it good for Ridge and Caroline. The foreboding expression on Ridge's face as he held Caroline said it all, though....

I also love Kathy's idea of Ridge and Caroline taking a break and going to Paris (or Milan, or anywhere in Europe) - it's time they had a travelogue arc. Or - how about an International House Hunters crossover show, just for them to buy a vacation home or something. Now that is a crossover idea that would be worth seeing if I do say so myself!

Callie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #270 
Quote:
I have my doubts about that, but they extend to all polls.

Any online poll can be cheated on. Some are just easier to cheat than others. There are some where you can just clear your cookies, others where you have to change you ip address etc.
Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #271 
CRZHrgQU8AAfAcb.jpg 

Love it! Together they are fantastic......

Silvia66

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #272 
I hope that these lies end soon. Caroline will not stand such a pressure and I hope that Ridge can forgive Thomas. The Caridge survive only if the child will be Ridge. I hope that Bell does not destroy a couple with great potential. Watching them play is always a pleasure!
bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #273 
The only chance that tommy has of any forgiveness and Ridge is a bigger man than I would have been for even considering it... if he

ever forgives him because what tommy did was despicable... the only chance he has IMO is if the baby is Ridge's, so tommy boy,

better pray that baby is his sibling!!!!

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #274 
Quote:
Quote:

I have my doubts about that, but they extend to all polls. In any event, since we have a polls folder that's already designated for polls discussion, I'd like to ask that polls info be posted there from now on, and reserve this folder for discussion about Ridge on B&B. Thanks.

Will do [wink] [smile]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #275 
OMG, it is getting harder and harder to watch Ridge struggle through this!  When Ridge was sitting at the desk before the phone rang, I just wanted to reach through my screen and put my arms around him [sigh]  He is reminded of the ugly truth every step of the way, and yet, he can't tell the truth to anyone, not even Steffy.  I think having to talk to ThomASS was just as painful for him as it was to look at pictures of ThomASS with Caroline!  And ThomASS is a total DUMBASS to still not have figured it out that it is about more than the punch!

But if Caroline really wants to do "whatever it takes", she needs to stop having that guilty look on her face, especially around smart people like Steffy, or start excusing herself from Ridge's office when he is being badgered by people.

As much as I am getting frustrated with various aspects of this s/l, one thing that thrills me is watching TK take us through this journey, every expression on that beautiful face shows us every emotion Ridge is feeling, the inner turmoil he is dealing with, and LG is doing fantastic as his co-star [clap2]

ETA:  I wish there would be a lot more Ridge/Steffy scenes together!  B&B missed a big opportunity by not having Ridge be the one Steffy confided in during "the video" saga, and we missed out on seeing Ridge in "Protective Daddy" mode.  But JM is a good actress, she deserves to have more screen time with TK if they can come up with a good story for them.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #276 
Today was one of those days when TK was just giving a master class in acting. Eyes, face, voice, limbs, body, all limned Ridge's resolve and the toll it is taking on him. It was an incredible end to the week.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #277 
you and me searose,reaching into our tv screens and hugging our sweet Ridge...

you know if it had been Ridge that punched tommy and btw.Ridge had every right to

after the disrespectful rhetoric tommy boy said to him... everybody would be on

Ridge's case, how could you...blah.. blah he's your son  and now because it was

tommy that was the assailant... Ridge how could you send him to Paris, he's your

son, he said he's sorry...there is no winning with this lot, Ridge!!!

It is incredible how violence at B&B is approached as just another day at the

office...PIG beats up Ridge and thank TPTB that Ridge returned in kind but no

consequence  to PIG ,not even a friendly call from LT.Baker... then pRicky shoots up

the place,in Ridge's and Caroline's direction...  no consequence, pRicky attacks Ridge

when Ridge is walking away at the mansion, again no consequences ,it is a very bad

message that B&B is sending but then finally TPTB have stepped up with

tommy's exile, and Ridge should announce at the next meeting, that violence will not

be tolerated and the subject is CLOSED!!

Have a great weekend TK!!!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #278 
Oh Kathy I so agree!!  Thorsten was putting on an acting clinic.  I was mesmerized as always - when Ridge put his head down on his desk, I could feel his frustration, exhaustion and utter despair - I so wanted to comfort him & rub his shoulders.  It certainly is taking a big toll.  Poor Caroline is losing her grip I'm afraid.  I have to say that Ridge as CEO has the last word & doesn't really have to explain anything to anyone.  Another wonderful ride today.  Kudos Thorsten on another amazing performance!  [clap]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #279 
I just love the connection CaRidge has. They feel each other's pain, each other's happiness, each other's love.... No matter what comes their way they have this deep connection nobody will be able to break, it's seems like they have just one mind, Ridge said once before and Thorsten K and Linsey G reflect them so perfectly. You just have to fall in love with them. The acting is unreal......
Sonyaanita

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #280 
Little correction lol, I meant the acting is so good it's unreal

Malin88

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #281 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyaanita
I just love the connection CaRidge has. They feel each other's pain, each other's happiness, each other's love.... No matter what comes their way they have this deep connection nobody will be able to break, it's seems like they have just one mind, Ridge said once before and Thorsten K and Linsey G reflect them so perfectly. You just have to fall in love with them. The acting is unreal......
Sonyaanita

100% agree! Couldn't have said it better myself! ❤️

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #282 
You all have a nice and peaceful weekend. More CaRidge and Batie scenes coming up next week. Love those. Ridge and Bill they just have a great interaction, funny and entertaining. But Ridge is the winner for sure.
Good night all
Hugs&❤️
Sonyaanita, LA

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #283 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSharon
Oh Kathy I so agree!!  Thorsten was putting on an acting clinic.  I was mesmerized as always - when Ridge put his head down on his desk, I could feel his frustration, exhaustion and utter despair - I so wanted to comfort him & rub his shoulders.  It certainly is taking a big toll.  Poor Caroline is losing her grip I'm afraid.  I have to say that Ridge as CEO has the last word & doesn't really have to explain anything to anyone.  Another wonderful ride today.  Kudos Thorsten on another amazing performance!  [clap]

When Ridge was resting his head on his arms at his desk with that pensive expression on his face after his confrontation with Steffy, it reminded me of him sinking to the floor when Caroline told him she was pregnant by Thomas. When Caroline tried to soothe him by massaging his shoulders, his subtly appreciatve response reminded me of a big, powerful cat. Then Thomas's phone call threw him even more intensely back into his previous state, but when Caroline reacted to it with her own angst, they switched roles with Ridge comforting her.

While it's emotionally draining (forgetting to breathe, like Anne said!) to watch scenes of these two characters helping each other bear up under unbearable strain, the emotional connection that lets them anticipate and react protectively towards whichever one needs support and reassurance the most at the moment makes it gratifying and satisfying to watch because it's what real love is, for however long they can endure all the outside pressures, anyway. I know they're only human and they've already endured more than I consider humanly possible.

AshleyBBGirl

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #284 
I loved their scenes looking out for each other, they are such a loving couple. Hate that they have so much to worry about, they make me sad too.
Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #285 
I wish you all a great week start and to some great Ridge&Caroline scenes....... Whatever they are it will be great to see them!!!!!!
Hugs&Love
Sonya

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #286 
Thanks, Sonya.

On another note, this is what the CBS app on my ipad opened to tonight (they redesigned the interface - and got rid of the old B&B splash screen/banner (whatever they're called) pic of Bill and Katie [snicker].

[cbsapp]

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #287 
... looking forward to another week of  being enchanted by Thorsten... hold on tight

to each other CaRidge and together, you will overcome all adversities!

15 hours till TK graces our screens again...

Sonyaanita

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #288 
I like it Christy it's nice to see some different faces now, would of been nice if they would put Caroline in there too

bluegaze

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #289 
Christy,I love the new look of the splash screen, TK at the front, HE IS THE STAR of the show!!!!!!!

and I'm so pleased to be a Platinum member as of a couple of minutes ago and I want to thank you and Kathy and Gina for your

excellent work in tribute to the amazing Thorsten!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #290 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Thanks, Sonya.

On another note, this is what the CBS app on my ipad opened to tonight (they redesigned the interface - and got rid of the old B&B splash screen/banner (whatever they're called) pic of Bill and Katie [snicker].

[cbsapp]

Well yowza! Great picture! Front & center, right where he belongs!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #291 
Love this - Thorsten assumes his proper place on the show! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #292 
And well deserved for him, Sharon. He is a hard working actor, it's not easy to take somebody's role over, but he made Ridge Forrester his own in no time. I am really happy for him...

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #293 
Today's theme: boundary crossing!!!! Creepy, creepy, creepy, on numerous levels....

I loved the way Ridge turned the tables on smug Katie. What's it to her why Thomas is in Paris, or whether Ridge wants a boy or a girl? Seriously, what century is this? Do people really still ask couples who've been married for 5 minutes when they're cranking up the baby making machinery? Ridge's bemusement in the face of her relentless questioning was the perfect counterpoint to her prying. I thought Katie was supposed to be somewhat evolved, at least for what passes for evolution in Spencerville, but she was right out of the 1950's today.

My flesh literally crawled when Charlie and Pam uveiled that pregnancy test. Then Liam starting in on his interrogation. Ohmyfuckinggod. First Caroline's body was violated, then her privacy was violated. What's next? It was such a relief when Ridge came in.

I don't know what's more distasteful to me about the Stivy crap...Steffy pressuring an uncomfortable Ivy to flaunt her body, Steffy using a non-model in the first place and risking FC image just to score points, the reason why Steffy is being so creepy in the first place and showing herself to be no better than the girl who blackmailed her, or the fact that Liam got on his soapbox and lectured both of them as if he were the rational, adult one [read: male] and they were a couple of immature little mean girls. You don't have to be preggo to want to hurl at Liam being called a "peacemaker."

P.S. Thank you, for the thanks, bluegaze [blush].

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #294 
Quote:
Today's theme: boundary crossing!!!! Creepy, creepy, creepy, on numerous levels.....

Okaye, WTH was that???? You are so right, Christy. So many crossed boundaries! So much inappropriateness!

The way Katie just strolled into Ridge's office like she was still wearing his string ring and belonged there took me aback. When its not one Logan sister interrogating him, it's the other one. I guess it will be Brooke's turn tomorrow. I can hardly wait! ~~dripping sarcasm~~

What went on between Pam, Charlie and Liam??? Holy shit!!! Holy inappropriateness! So many levels of wrong...especially the invasion of privacy! Aside from that...how completely insensitive. What if this pregnancy was a happy, non-rapey, one. What if Caroline was planning a special way to tell Ridge? These bozos could have blown a beautiful, private, once in a lifetime moment between them by outting the pregnancy to Ridge in the middle of the workplace!

theotherDi

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #295 
Quote:
Quote:
Today's theme: boundary crossing!!!! Creepy, creepy, creepy, on numerous levels.....
Okaye, WTH was that???? You are so right, Christy. So many crossed boundaries! So much inappropriateness! The way Katie just strolled into Ridge's office like she was still wearing his string ring and belonged there took me aback. When its not one Logan sister interrogating him, it's the other one. I guess it will be Brooke's turn tomorrow. I can hardly wait! ~~dripping sarcasm~~ What went on between Pam, Charlie and Liam??? Holy shit!!! Holy inappropriateness! So many levels of wrong...especially the invasion of privacy! Aside from that...how completely insensitive. What if this pregnancy was a happy, non-rapey, one. What if Caroline was planning a special way to tell Ridge? These bozos could have blown a beautiful, private, once in a lifetime moment between them by outting the pregnancy to Ridge in the middle of the workplace!

So I predicted Liam holding the stick, little did I know it would be a group effort! 

I'm still stunned by everyone and everything that happened, no boundaries whatsoever!!!! And I thought Thomas was the only creeper [wtf]

Thanks Mon
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #296 
The whole thing borders on some comedy routine!  Seriously, in what universe is any of this anybody's business but Ridge & Caroline's?  Frankly I wouldn't waste my time answering anyone's questions.  They owe them nothing.  Thomas is in Paris because Ridge sent him - period.  End of story.  And the pee stick with the group standing around like it's a freaking party?!?!  This is so whack!  Caroline's expressions were the comic relief of the day.  I cannot.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #297 
Katie is the classic woman scorned!!!!!!!!

Thomas, this Thomas that ,blah.. blah. ..blah .Doesn't her clown husband have adult

children too... that didn't stop her having a baby with him !

The romance she had with Ridge was the best lovemaking she has ever had, Ridge 

kissed her breathless!  Ridge was given the chance to be CEO, his lifelong goal ,his

legacy and he declined it to be with her ... so Katie have more class and be a friend!

... and regarding the fiasco with Caroline in the office ,ridiculous, I know they are

family but even family have to respect personal matters... she had her upset

stomach under control ,she didn't ask for help, they were plain busybodies and Ridge

needs to give them a fuller workload! LOL

It is amazing how when Ridge walks in a room, all is still, he has that

commanding presence about him, undeniable charismatic Thorsten!!!!

P.S. Christy,my pleasure!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #298 
The One With the Pee Stick! At least Caroline didn't already take the test and have Pam find the evidence in the trash can at work. That's all I got.

I guess you can't really go to HR about such egregiously out-of-line co-workers when one of 'em is your cousin and the others are your aunt-in-law and her boyfriend, unless you want to start a multi-level family company shit storm. But OMG, add me to the aghast list for all the reasons stated above. Unbelievably cringeworthy and juvenile!

Ridge to Katie: There are some lines a man should never cross.
THANK YOU.

Thank gawd Ridge arrived when he did. At least there will be another adult in the room besides Caroline. But walking into that even more fraught scene than the one he just left with Katie was anything but the respite with Caroline that Ridge needed. I would not want to be in the immediate vicinity of that promisingly furious look on Ridge's face, but I'll sure be front and center tomorrow.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #299 
That crew brought inappropriate to a whole new level today! 
First of all, Ridge needs to invest in a good lock for his office door....it's like a revolving door of Logans in and out, all day long, telling the CEO of FC not only how to run his business, but also how to run his personal life! 
And if one more person asks about Ridge's rapist son, I think I'm going to hurl!

Pam & Charlie & Scooby-Doo's photo is right next to the definition of inappropriate in the dictionary.  WTF were they thinking, to actually go out and buy a pregnancy test?!?!?  [jawdrop]
I'm dying to see what Ridge has to say about all this tomorrow!  If I were him, I'd be pretty pissed that everyone is so involved with his sex life!

ETA:  LOVE that new banner, Christy!!  So nice to see TK front & center and looking so handsome!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #300 
Hi all, loved Ridge answer today when he told Katie he'll make sure of that, that nobody would come between him and Caroline. What a husband....... His facial expressions today were everything and of course Linsey's were priceless as well. Ridge and Caroline have to stick together to get trough this..... I really hope they able to do that, with all that interference from all sides......
You all have a great night, finally a cooler LA night. Love that weather
Sonya❤️

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.